New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

If you bought a seat at the lower price but now want to move to a different seat in the same section do you think you would have to pay the difference?

No

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hagar the Horrible

If you bought a seat at the lower price but now want to move to a different seat in the same section do you think you would have to pay the difference?

I will bite, Not if the cost is the same but if it is in the dearer part then yes? I bought a Ryanair ticket to London Stansted but want to move to a different first class Emirates seat to Abu Dhabi do I have to pay the difference?

chester copperpot

Just moved seats from Main Stand to Lower B in the Wheatfield. The lassie Emily emailed me back within a couple of minutes of me sending her an email asking about the possibility of moving and she gave me options too. Sent her back the seat request, and she had me mailed back within a couple of minutes advising me that a new smart card would be in the post tonight.

All took about 10 mins, what an exceptional service I got today :)

Hagar the Horrible

Just moved seats from Main Stand to Lower B in the Wheatfield. The lassie Emily emailed me back within a couple of minutes of me sending her an email asking about the possibility of moving and she gave me options too. Sent her back the seat request, and she had me mailed back within a couple of minutes advising me that a new smart card would be in the post tonight.

Will free up a double seat?

All roads lead to Gorgie

I laughed!

We should say the seats are only vacant because nobody wants to sit next to the sexy blond female chubby chaser?

And it looks like there are 171 of the said blonds just waiting. Get in there boys :2thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

I will bite, Not if the cost is the same but if it is in the dearer part then yes? I bought a Ryanair ticket to London Stansted but want to move to a different first class Emirates seat to Abu Dhabi do I have to pay the difference?

Bit of a smart arse answer to a genuine question no?

Generic Username

She's a good egg is Emily.

chester copperpot

Amen, the TO folk do tend to get it tight sometimes, so always think it's good to notice when the service goes above that expected.

Well done hen!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Isolated single dots the problem. Perhaps those sitting next to such dots could advertise themselves on-line dating style as good seat mates - "Slim (important for the main stand in particular), good sense of humour, interests ... etc" or (catering" to other tastes "Old school Hearts fan who likes to push the boundaries of the anti--sectarian rules" or even "Single male seeking ...".

:lol:

And to think folk call you a misery guts! :arf:

Hagar the Horrible

Bit of a smart arse answer to a genuine question no?

I might have been a bit harsh, but it did read like can I get a free upgrade?

Ticket office will be closed on Sunday so its last chance saloon today and tomorrow to sell the last seats.

You can still buy online :P

I might have been a bit harsh, but it did read like can I get a free upgrade?

it was a smart arse comment. It was genuine question seeing I paid ?280 for my seat but they now cost ?340 in the same area. Thanks for your input though.

She's also a busy bee - in fact, she's a veritable treasure trove of complimentary clich?s.

She was helpful to me when I was sorting out my own ST renewal and when I was sorting out the renewal of the tickets that JKB sponsors for the Sick Kids Friends Foundation.

I'm also going to mention Jordan and Mark with thanks for their assistance as well.

:toasting:

Late rush on Z!

N 17

P 9

Q 4

R 1

S 16

T 16

Total 63

V 6

W 3

Y 5

Z 0

Total 14

A 19

B 13

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 12

G 12

Total 64

Total 141

scott herbertson

Late rush on Z!

N 17

P 9

Q 4

R 1

S 16

T 16

Total 63

V 6

W 3

Y 5

Z 0

Total 14

A 19

B 13

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 12

G 12

Total 64

Total 141

If they are selling that quickly good chance there will be a handful left by Monday

I would hope if so the club holds those back for season ticket sales and opens the Roseburn to Hearts fans for the Hibs game

Hagar the Horrible

Cheeky barsteward.

I'm only 18 stone now :lol:

Ha Ha, I think football stadia in the future will be designed around having Americans as fan, perhaps we could have fat zones as well as a family section, perhaps with a re-enforced concourse.. Mind you I would love a section in the Bertie roughlt above the Robbo lounge where we can put in a reclining couch and 2 fans can be randomly selected to sit there and watch the game un-obscured with a beer fridge beside them? A mans section!

Imagine the seethe on here on Monday, when fans without ST cant get a seat.

Wont affect me though, being an uberfan meant I got my ST the day after they went on sale.

:smugger:

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 66

Gorgie 14

Bertie 60

Total 140

Wheatfield: 58

Gorgie: 12

Bertie: 53

Total: 123

Dagger Is Back

I'm still waiting for Roseburn, money is ready if they want it.

Roseburn will be announced officially on Monday I reckon. The ticket section of our website is already inferring that the Roseburn will be used for Cat B games

tynietigers

I thought that the 12 thousand could be reached but this is just insane, the fan power that Hearts could have is unbelievable ;). #thebestfansintheworld . And if anybody can help out I was at the Tenerife game last week and got a cheeky 5-1 with Suso how do I post a photo.

Roseburn will be announced officially on Monday I reckon. The ticket section of our website is already inferring that the Roseburn will be used for Cat B games

Probably missing the obvious but where does it. Infer that.

Dagger Is Back

Tickets for the Hibs, Falkirk and Beath games go on sale on Monday.

The bit about Hibs tickets mentions only limited availability. No such mention for Falkirk and Beath.

Mind you it's a no brainer. If they don't open up the Roseburn it's a huge missed opportunity. Even if they don't sell every seat in it, there's a huge opportunity to give to local schools or groups on a match by match basis. We should be targeting the Polish community IMO for a start

kingantti1874

The bit about Hibs tickets mentions only limited availability. No such mention for Falkirk and Beath.

Mind you it's a no brainer. If they don't open up the Roseburn it's a huge missed opportunity. Even if they don't sell every seat in it, there's a huge opportunity to give to local schools or groups on a match by match basis. We should be targeting the Polish community IMO for a start

there is no way they won't open up the roseburn to walk ups, absolutely no chance given the rest if the ground is sold out. We won't need to target anyone to fill it either - sold up signs at Tyne all season IMO

scott herbertson

there is no way they won't open up the roseburn to walk ups, absolutely no chance given the rest if the ground is sold out. We won't need to target anyone to fill it either - sold up signs at Tyne all season IMO

For the Hibs game? =- would be a real shame if we didn't cos I doubt very much they will sell their end

FarmerTweedy

Firstly, how can a website infer something?

Secondly, and assuming you meant implying rather than inferring, how does the ticket section imply the Roseburn will be used for Cat B? And do you mean for Cat B season tickets or just for individual games?

Or where even does it imply that?

Gorgie_Rules

The Roseburn will be open to Hearts fans like every other season for walk ups, 3 or possibly 4 sections (circa 2000 per game) so long as the demand is there (which it obviously will be this season)

Some hibs fans on hibs.net claim they have seats in J so looks like they will get the full end.

Cant see category B season tickets being introduced this late on

Dagger Is Back

Firstly, how can a website infer something?

Secondly, and assuming you meant implying rather than inferring, how does the ticket section imply the Roseburn will be used for Cat B? And do you mean for Cat B season tickets or just for individual games?

You are of course correct. Imply and not infer. Now did you read the website http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/ComingUp/0,,10289,00.html

On the website the section about Hibs tickets mentions only limited availability. No such mention for Falkirk and Beath, despite the fact that unless they open the Roseburn, there will by default, be a similarly limited amount of tickets for those games.

The implication in my eyes (it could well be an oversight on Hearts part), is that the Roseburn will be open for Cat B games. It would make absolute commercial sense to offer the Roseburn to Cat B ST holders and walk ups but at this stage there has been obviously no communication about Cat B STs or plans for the Roseburn.

I'm just putting 2+2 together. Maths was never my strong point though.

Or am I missing something?

Dagger Is Back

The Roseburn will be open to Hearts fans like every other season for walk ups, 3 or possibly 4 sections (circa 2000 per game).

Some hibs fans on hibs.net claim they have seats in J so looks like they will get the full end.

Cant see category B season tickets being introduced this late on

Has the Roseburn been open for home fans every season?

Don't see why Cat B STs wouldn't be sold. If STs in the rest of the ground sell out, then why not capitalise by getting people to sign up for 14 games?

Gorgie_Rules

Has the Roseburn been open for home fans every season?

Don't see why Cat B STs wouldn't be sold. If STs in the rest of the ground sell out, then why not capitalise by getting people to sign up for 14 games?

As long as the demand is there the club open it up e.g. The start - mid Romanov era and the season we went into administration.

Category B season ticket makes alot of sense, just think we might be too close to the start of the season for the club to announce it. However it is 3 weeks on saturday till the Falkirk game.

Really hope we cut Rangers down to two sections, look after our own first despite the small segregation cost

Dagger Is Back

As long as the demand is there the club open it up e.g. The start - mid Romanov era and the season we went into administration.

Category B season ticket makes alot of sense, just think we might be too close to the start of the season for the club to announce it. However it is 3 weeks on saturday till the Falkirk game.

Really hope we cut Rangers down to two sections, look after our own first despite the small segregation cost

See that's what I'm thinking. Start off with two good results, sell out our batch of full STS and then capitalise on that to launch Cat B. I just can't see the downside for the life of me. As you say, we've got time until the Falkirk game so why not? At least that way you get the funds upfront and you're not relying on results, performances etc. to keep attracting walk ups back.

N 17

P 5

Q 3

R 1

S 11

T 12

Total 49

V 6

W 3

Y 3

Z 0

Total 12

A 19

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 12

G 10

Total 57

Total 118

Dagger Is Back

N 17

P 5

Q 3

R 1

S 11

T 12

Total 49

V 6

W 3

Y 3

Z 0

Total 12

A 19

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 12

G 10

Total 57

Total 118

My memory is getting worse very day but I can't ever remember STs sales being at such a high, even in the VY hey day. Anyone know what our ST sales record is?

Roseburn will be open to Hearts fans against everyone - except rangers and hibs. That's my prediction.

kingantti1874

My memory is getting worse very day but I can't ever remember STs sales being at such a high, even in the VY hey day. Anyone know what our ST sales record is?

We sold 13,500 in 05/06 with a waiting list of over 9k, 1500 of the sales were cat B

Hagar the Horrible

How did the gorgie rid of so many in a day especialy section Z? you would think better seats would go first? and 117 in total left? they all need to go by tomorrow

The fact that whether the Roseburn will be opened for walk ups or not has become a discussion is pretty incredible.

It's incredible that with the demand that exists for tickets among Hearts fans at the moment that their will likely be loads of empty seats in the Roseburn next Sunday. It's something that wouldn't and doesn't happen in English football.

Dagger Is Back

We sold 13,500 in 05/06 with a waiting list of over 9k, 1500 of the sales were cat B

That waiting list figure is astonishing. So we've trumped full ST sales then. Happy days

Back to 2005

Think it was 06/07 and I would take the waiting list figure with a pinch of salt.

Archived