B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 12

G 10

Total 57

Total 119

A dot counters worst enemy is a seat in someones basket. Still 119 left is impressive and thats with single seats, sure plenty who want to go with someone that cant.

Francis Albert

The 06/07 waiting list as I recall it was 6000. I'd take it with a pinch of salt only in the sense that a non-committal list doesn't mean much. Within a couple of years of quoting a 20 year plus waiting list at the Emirates Arsenal were emailing anyone on their database offering STs.

Hope the rest go so those that just go to big games can't get a ticket for a week on Sunday.

Tickets for the Hibs, Falkirk and Beath games go on sale on Monday.

The bit about Hibs tickets mentions only limited availability. No such mention for Falkirk and Beath.

Mind you it's a no brainer. If they don't open up the Roseburn it's a huge missed opportunity. Even if they don't sell every seat in it, there's a huge opportunity to give to local schools or groups on a match by match basis. We should be targeting the Polish community IMO for a start

Agree 100% My schoool was given free tickets for an international at Murrayfield. I went along, loved it, and subsequently returned many times.

kingantti1874

Think it was 06/07 and I would take the waiting list figure with a pinch of salt.

Yeah that's true - I should have said it was reported we had that waiting list

I believe we will open up the Roseburn for Cat B games. The away support is not going to be huge in those games and in some cases will be pretty paltry. On that basis, segregation costs won't be too significant compared to the additional revenues.

I would expect that Rangers and Hibs will be able to fill the Roseburn, or come pretty close to that in Hibs case. There would be zero advantage financially if we were to cut their allocation, given that the costs of segregation would take out a section and would require far more stewards than, say, a game against Dumbarton or Cowdenbeath.

I appreciate it doesn't necessarily come down to purely financial considerations, and that cutting the allocations to Rangers and Hibs would allow us to have an even bigger share of the support to get behind the team. However, on balance I think it is most likely that the club will only segregate the Roseburn for the Cat Bs.

scott herbertson

It's incredible that with the demand that exists for tickets among Hearts fans at the moment that their will likely be loads of empty seats in the Roseburn next Sunday. It's something that wouldn't and doesn't happen in English football.

That's what I am saying - think it is unfortunate if we've already allowed hibs fans to buy j - we could have restricted them to three sections and also Rangers - no way would they retaliate in kind cos Petrie would want our money

Middle Med Jambo

It's incredible that with the demand that exists for tickets among Hearts fans at the moment that their will likely be loads of empty seats in the Roseburn next Sunday. It's something that wouldn't and doesn't happen in English football.

That's what I am saying - think it is unfortunate if we've already allowed hibs fans to buy j - we could have restricted them to three sections and also Rangers - no way would they retaliate in kind cos Petrie would want our money

I think we need to cut the club a bit slack here and accept we are maybe a victim of circumstance. It's been something of a whirlwind Summer and I think it's fair to say no one from within the club thought we'd sell the season tickets we have. In fact I think you could reduce the numbers by 33% and you'd be looking at what Ann Budge had hoped to sell. There is little doubt at the time of the season ticket launch we never thought we'd be talking about only 100 tickets available for walk ups and the thought of Hearts fans in the Roseburn never crossed their mind.

However, there was of course a huge demand and knowing what we do now Hibs could have been given their tickets to sell some 4-6 weeks before they were. We then could have had an idea of how they were selling and made a decision a couple of weeks ago.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. The club has had bigger fish to fry and this has been something that could have been perhaps dealt with better but it's only an issue because of the fantastic response of our fans yet again.

I'm willing to give the club the benefit of the doubt on this and I'm sure if there are gaps in the Hibs end, lessons will be learned.

Biffa Bacon

The club have said that a limited amount of Hibs tickets will be on sale, previously indicated that only ST holders will be guaranteed a seat against Hibs or the rangers. They have not indicated if this limited number is the remainder of the 3 stands only, or includes some of the Roseburn. Monday will tell if Hibs have been given the whole stand or will it be split?

Tayside Jambo
The club have said that a limited amount of Hibs tickets will be on sale, previously indicated that only ST holders will be guaranteed a seat against Hibs or the rangers. They have not indicated if this limited number is the remainder of the 3 stands only, or includes some of the Roseburn. Monday will tell if Hibs have been given the whole stand or will it be split?

Would have thought the hibs website would have said if they had a smaller allocation, as currently they are selling to anyone who is on their database (effectively a general sale) so it would appear they have the full allocation as there is no loyalty points or whatever system they use for allocation tickets in use.

Would have thought the hibs website would have said if they had a smaller allocation, as currently they are selling to anyone who is on their database (effectively a general sale) so it would appear they have the full allocation as there is no loyalty points or whatever system they use for allocation tickets in use.

Agreed, I think we have to accept that Hibs and Rangers will be given the whole of the Roseburn, and that seats will be made available for Jambos for the Category B games.

scott herbertson

I think we need to cut the club a bit slack here and accept we are maybe a victim of circumstance. It's been something of a whirlwind Summer and I think it's fair to say no one from within the club thought we'd sell the season tickets we have. In fact I think you could reduce the numbers by 33% and you'd be looking at what Ann Budge had hoped to sell. There is little doubt at the time of the season ticket launch we never thought we'd be talking about only 100 tickets available for walk ups and the thought of Hearts fans in the Roseburn never crossed their mind.

However, there was of course a huge demand and knowing what we do now Hibs could have been given their tickets to sell some 4-6 weeks before they were. We then could have had an idea of how they were selling and made a decision a couple of weeks ago.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. The club has had bigger fish to fry and this has been something that could have been perhaps dealt with better but it's only an issue because of the fantastic response of our fans yet again.

I'm willing to give the club the benefit of the doubt on this and I'm sure if there are gaps in the Hibs end, lessons will be learned.

Me too Med - I chose my words carefully - 'unfortunate' - ie bad luck and probably couldn't have been foreseen

MrWinningSmith

I really hope we can get bellow 100 :pleasing:

That's going to be some general sale on Monday.

Silvery_Moon

Come on. Let's get this to zero by Monday! As someone said earlier - a quick announcement on the Hearts website could have helped shift these last few.

Would send out a great message if we sold out 3 stands with season ticket holders.

Wheatfield: 57

Gorgie: 12

Bertie: 49

Total: 118

Wheatfield 53

Gorgie 10

Bertie 45

Total 108

Tayside Jambo

What is the capacity of those 3 stands. Our full capacity is around 17,400 and the Roseburn is about 3,500. Does that mean we have sold about 13,800 season tickets?

Silvery_Moon

What is the capacity of those 3 stands. Our full capacity is around 17,400 and the Roseburn is about 3,500. Does that mean we have sold about 13,800 season tickets?

No. I think our capacity is a bit less now. Plus there are executive suites etc. Which will not come into the season ticket category.

Private Womble

If capacity is 17100 and the Roseburn holds roughly 3500 with season ticket sales quoted at around 12500 that leaves 1100 tickets. Very basic maths but isn't that a bit excessive for executive suites etc?

Silvery_Moon

If capacity is 17100 and the Roseburn holds roughly 3500 with season ticket sales quoted at around 12500 that leaves 1100 tickets. Very basic maths but isn't that a bit excessive for executive suites etc?

I agree. Unless there are further seats within the 3 stands that have not been made available for season tickets?

Robbo lounge, Willie Bauld, Executive/Walker suite, plus directors box. Then there's the Gorgie suite, plus there will also be lots of tickets held back for players and staff and then the kids who play at half time have to have seats somewhere.

Would 1000 be unreasonable for all that?

Private Womble

Robbo lounge, Willie Bauld, Executive/Walker suite, plus directors box. Then there's the Gorgie suite, plus there will also be lots of tickets held back for players and staff and then the kids who play at half time have to have seats somewhere.

Would 1000 be unreasonable for all that?

When you put it like that no it doesn't sound unreasonable.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 53

Gorgie 10

Bertie 45

Total 108

Wheatfield: 50

Gorgie: 9

Bertie: 47

Total: 106

I've not missed a home derby for about 15 years. Beginning to get slightly concerned about ticlets now...

Buy a season ticket then.

FarmerTweedy

You are of course correct. Imply and not infer. Now did you read the website http://www.heartsfc....,,10289,00.html

Tickets for the Hibs, Falkirk and Beath games go on sale on Monday.

On the website the section about Hibs tickets mentions only limited availability. No such mention for Falkirk and Beath, despite the fact that unless they open the Roseburn, there will by default, be a similarly limited amount of tickets for those games.

The implication in my eyes (it could well be an oversight on Hearts part), is that the Roseburn will be open for Cat B games. It would make absolute commercial sense to offer the Roseburn to Cat B ST holders and walk ups but at this stage there has been obviously no communication about Cat B STs or plans for the Roseburn.

I'm just putting 2+2 together. Maths was never my strong point though.

Or am I missing something?

I see! I hadn't noticed that it mentioned limited availability for hibs but not for others! Yes, that does indeed indicate that the Roseburn will be open for Cat B games. That's no great surprise though, the club has always opened it for Cat B games if the other stands have been close to full. Obviously, this season that will be the case for every game due to the excellent season ticket sales level!

I think the question is whether Cat B season tickets will be sold, and I think that's unlikely for this season, although I can see them being reintroduced for next season if this season goes well and demand stays high.

scott herbertson

Buy a season ticket then.

He's poor - he'll be using mine most of the time (but my wee bro is over for the Hibs game - hence the worry)

N 15

P 5

Q 3

R 1

S 11

T 11

Total 46

V 1

W 1

Y 2

Z 0

Total 4

A 15

B 8

C 2

D 0

E 6

F 11

G 9

Total 51

Total 101

Bought one this morning for my daughter. Already have two for my sons but couldn't get one next to us in sect G on the website as it was showing the lower as sold out. Phoned the ticket office and lo and behold the seat next to us was available. How does that happen? And will this be the case elsewhere in the stadium?

Clerry Jambo

Bought one this morning for my daughter. Already have two for my sons but couldn't get one next to us in sect G on the website as it was showing the lower as sold out. Phoned the ticket office and lo and behold the seat next to us was available. How does that happen? And will this be the case elsewhere in the stadium?

Pure conjecture but possibly a seat that was being kept for walk ups but due to your circumstances have released for you

Jambo, Goodbye

Somebody must of swapped seats for somewhere else. Lucky for you :)

Footballfirst

I think that a two or three of hundred seats will miraculously appear for the Hibs game with some in each of Lower G, Lower A, N1, N2 N3, T1, T2 & T3.

I think that a two or three of hundred seats will miraculously appear for the Hibs game with some in each of Lower G, Lower A, N1, N2 N3, T1, T2 & T3.

Hope so.......turns out my eldest daughter wants one too!

Final Dot Count of season tickets is.

Wheatfield 48

Gorgie 2

Bertie 44

Total Left 94

Clerry Jambo

Final Dot Count of season tickets is.

Wheatfield 48

Gorgie 2

Bertie 44

Total Left 94

Hold your horses Munch fella..................

Wheatfield: 51

Gorgie: 2

Bertie: 45

Total: 98

:brucey:

scott herbertson

I've done it a few times but I'm getting too old for this malarkey

I'm going dotty

Getting my first count in while the numbers are low. I now realise why people disagree on the numbers as some sections went up or down as I double checked them.Brilliant that we're now under a hundred seats available.

Wheatfield: 49

Gorgie: 2

Bertie: 45

Total: 96

only way the dots can vanish now is on line sales general sale of tickets that are left go on sale on Monday for the game against the vermin.

Archived