New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Despite other posts I've put on here, I will be a season ticket holder again very shortly. :jjyay:

I'll be buying them tonight after work, my first since 2009-10 season.

Sorry mate, was down the TO there and ECC have bought all 198 remaining tickets to be distributed around the city's schools.

Good luck for next year though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 85

Gorgie 43

Bertie 70

Total 198

Wheatfield: 86

Gorgie: 43

Bertie: 69

Total: 198

PS T2 now gone

PS T2 now gone

you could've altead said T2 had been terminated.

Hagar the Horrible

Section R was gone but somebody must have had the last seat in their basket and then returned it, so still one seast in section R, bummer

Hagar the Horrible

PS T2 now gone

Its back??????? as is R

Hagar the Horrible

Its now saying t1 and t2 are gone as well as R? is somebody at it? also who bought the 5 seats in a vertical row in section Z? if they did that online thinking they were all together they are in for a shock?

Pretty sure i've got it right this time.

Wheatfield 83

Gorgie 37

Main 62

Total 182

scott herbertson

seems a shame to sell those for the Hibs game from Monday - couldn't we open up one Roseburn section for public sale and continue to sell those remaining in the three stands for new season tickets - would be fantastic to have the whole three ends sold out for every game of the season - what a great achievement that would be!

seems a shame to sell those for the Hibs game from Monday - couldn't we open up one Roseburn section for public sale and continue to sell those remaining in the three stands for new season tickets - would be fantastic to have the whole three ends sold out for every game of the season - what a great achievement that would be!

I wonder if we have already given Hibs the entire Roseburn stand ?

Looked around on .net, looks like K, L and M are the only sections being sold at the moment.

Despite them normally struggling to sell out against us I can see them selling out this time.

Tayside Jambo

Probably, as we would have heard by now?

Probably, as we would have heard by now?

Could be a case of waiting to see how many tickets they shift.

Despite other posts I've put on here, I will be a season ticket holder again very shortly. :jjyay:

I'll be buying them tonight after work, my first since 2009-10 season.

Good man LBJ!

Tayside Jambo

Wheatfield

Section A ? 22

Section B ? 14

Section C ? 9

Section D ? 0

Section E ? 13

Section F ? 13

Section G ? 12

Wheatfield Total ? 83

Main

Section N1 ? 0

Section N2 ? 0

Section N3 ? 19

Section P ? 11

Section Q ? 5

Section R ? 0

Section S ? 17

Section T1 ? 1

Section T2 ? 0

Section T3 ? 16

Main Total ? 70

Gorgie

Section V ? 12

Section W ? 3

Section X ? 0

Section Y ? 7

Section Z ? 16

Gorgie Total ? 38

Total ? 189

EDIT: Sorting the formatting.

Sorry mate, was down the TO there and ECC have bought all 198 remaining tickets to be distributed around the city's schools.

Good luck for next year though.

Too bad it's already ordered. :jjyay:

See the thread I've just started to see the potential horror story though. :sob:

Wheatfield

Section A ? 22

Section B ? 14

Section C ? 9

Section D ? 0

Section E ? 13

Section F ? 13

Section G ? 12

Wheatfield Total ? 83

Main

Section N1 ? 0

Section N2 ? 0

Section N3 ? 19

Section P ? 11

Section Q ? 5

Section R ? 0

Section S ? 17

Section T1 ? 1

Section T2 ? 0

Section T3 ? 16

Main Total ? 70

Gorgie

Section V ? 12

Section W ? 3

Section X ? 0

Section Y ? 7

Section Z ? 16

Gorgie Total ? 38

Total ? 189

EDIT: Sorting the formatting.

T2 has 1 seat left as of now as does R.

Looked around on .net, looks like K, L and M are the only sections being sold at the moment.

Despite them normally struggling to sell out against us I can see them selling out this time.

They having a Party Again ?

Hearts walk-ups for a Derby at Tynie = 200.

Hibs walk-ups for a Derby at ER = 10000.

Let that sink in.

Punks No Deid

Let that sink in.

big team v wee team? enuff said mate

Let that sink in.

LOL

Gorgie_Rules

One of the muppets posted yesterday morning saying they have a ticket in J so looks like they are getting the full end.

Disappointed by that, theyll never cut our allocation at ER

How many walk ups on average do we get every home game?

Somewhere between 1500-2000 would be a rough guess.

Obviously that will be less this season due to a lot of those walk up having bought ST's this year.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

So, F Lower isn't platinum then? If you want me to say it again, gies a shout.

I don't think any of the lower tier counts as platinum, does it?

I don't think any of the lower tier counts as platinum, does it?

Im sure lower b,c,d,e,f are gold and a,g are silver

Somewhere between 1500-2000 would be a rough guess.

Obviously that will be less this season due to a lot of those walk up having bought ST's this year.

I we get off to flyer we will have even more walk ups than normal.

Hot since 86

I we get off to flyer we will have even more walk ups than normal.

Not if there is nowhere to sit we won't..

Ticket office will be closed on Sunday so its last chance saloon today and tomorrow to sell the last seats.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Not if there is nowhere to sit we won't..

I thought long and hard before committing to a ST this year; now relieved that I did.

chester copperpot

Turns out I can't make the Hibs game due to football commitments, so I have a ST seat for sale in the main stand for next Sunday.

PM me for details as I'd need to post my smartcard out to the buyer as I wont be near Edinburgh for the next couple of weeks. I would be charitable and donate it, but I'm afraid summers been slow for me work wise and I am totally rooked. ?24.00 for the ticket as it's a Silver seat. Cheers

Turns out I can't make the Hibs game due to football commitments, so I have a ST seat for sale in the main stand for next Sunday.

PM me for details as I'd need to post my smartcard out to the buyer as I wont be near Edinburgh for the next couple of weeks. I would be charitable and donate it, but I'm afraid summers been slow for me work wise and I am totally rooked. ?24.00 for the ticket as it's a Silver seat. Cheers

. Your trusting .....

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't do it this way mate. Get whoever wants it to PM you and sort out the cash. Then phone the ticket office and they will make a paper copy of the match ticket and put the buyer's name on an envelope with it inside to be collected. Your smart card will be inactive for that match and the buyer will get in to the game with the paper copy. I've done this for folk a few times.

If these are the definitive amount of ST seats left, a wee statement from the club should see them fly out the door if fans know there are less than 200 available.

chester copperpot

Don't do it this way mate. Get whoever wants it to PM you and sort out the cash. Then phone the ticket office and they will make a paper copy of the match ticket and put the buyer's name on an envelope with it inside to be collected. Your smart card will be inactive for that match and the buyer will get in to the game with the paper copy. I've done this for folk a few times.

Cheers chief, I have always just gave away my ticket in days gone by, but cannae afford to do it the now, so that's a sound piece of advice given there.

Cheers

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cheers chief, I have always just gave away my ticket in days gone by, but cannae afford to do it the now, so that's a sound piece of advice given there.

Cheers

No bother, I'd hate for someone to lose their season ticket. :thumbsup:

I've always just done it for free too, but if times are hard then there's nowt wrong with being compensated.

Hagar the Horrible

What has been the average this week 40 or 50 a day? can we realistically expect to get below the hundred before close of play tomorrow, besides I think they should be allowed to be offered on Monday after we horse der sevco? then on Tuesday public sale

Francis Albert

Isolated single dots the problem. Perhaps those sitting next to such dots could advertise themselves on-line dating style as good seat mates - "Slim (important for the main stand in particular), good sense of humour, interests ... etc" or (catering" to other tastes "Old school Hearts fan who likes to push the boundaries of the anti--sectarian rules" or even "Single male seeking ...".

If you bought a seat at the lower price but now want to move to a different seat in the same section do you think you would have to pay the difference?

Hagar the Horrible

Isolated single dots the problem. Perhaps those sitting next to such dots could advertise themselves on-line dating style as good seat mates - "Slim (important for the main stand in particular), good sense of humour, interests ... etc" or (catering" to other tastes "Old school Hearts fan who likes to push the boundaries of the anti--sectarian rules" or even "Single male seeking ...".

I laughed!

We should say the seats are only vacant because nobody wants to sit next to the sexy blond female chubby chaser?

Archived