New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to start moving people along rows to try and get these single seats paired up

Maybe we should be using up the odd ones for the "donate a ticket thingy".

Sunday is the deadline for season tickets. Match tickets only from then on.

5 days left folks.

I Am predicting less than 200 dots to count once the deadline has been hit.

pettigrewsstylist

A couple of thoughts cross my mind, as im sure they do many others,,,

Are any ITK KBers able to shed any light on any contingency planning the club may have done ( or indeed may not) regarding CAT B season tickets in Roseburn? Im guessing they have had no need to announce this till around now when it became clear demand may be there yet for more season tickets in the Roseburn (especially pairs together),,especially perhaps post Sunday ! I see why, whilst CAT A were/are selling out, you wouldnt offer anything that reduces your income stream, but perhaps now is the time.

Im sure plenty have had these thoughts but have not came across anyone with a credible source who may wish to share something as yet.

They should have asked for supporters to note interest in opening the Roseburn for full Season tickets but without a guarantee. To register interest you would have to provide bank details or a cheque. Then if the interest reached a predetermined figure ( 2 sections worth maybe ? ) we say to hibs and rangers, your allocation will be x, we've sold the seats to our fans. If there's insufficient interest, we don't proceed.

Lost revenue as a result of segreagating fans, would be offset by getting the cash up front and having more Hearts fans in the ground.

They'll open the Roseburn for walk-ups in games not involving The Rangers and Hibs.

I would imagine 3 or 3 and a half sections for most games with maybe 2, 2 and a half available for Hearts fans when Falkirk and QOS come to us.

That should satisfy demand and if not then it means we're up there challenging for the title so win win...

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 98

Gorgie - 52

Main - 79

Total - 229

Wheatfield: 99

Gorgie: 49

Bertie: 76

Total: 224

They'll open the Roseburn for walk-ups in games not involving The Rangers and Hibs.

I would imagine 3 or 3 and a half sections for most games with maybe 2, 2 and a half available for Hearts fans when Falkirk and QOS come to us.

That should satisfy demand and if not then it means we're up there challenging for the title so win win...

Sir, thanks for that as will wait for that.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 99

Bertie: 76

Total: 224

Wheatfield: 93

Bertie: 77

Total: 219

They should have asked for supporters to note interest in opening the Roseburn for full Season tickets but without a guarantee. To register interest you would have to provide bank details or a cheque. Then if the interest reached a predetermined figure ( 2 sections worth maybe ? ) we say to hibs and rangers, your allocation will be x, we've sold the seats to our fans. If there's insufficient interest, we don't proceed.

Lost revenue as a result of segreagating fans, would be offset by getting the cash up front and having more Hearts fans in the ground.

Think we will see a Category B half season ticket becoming available.

Hagar the Horrible

Only single seats dotted about the place

If T1 and T2 and section R would sell those 4 seats it would put those sections RED

Dunno how easy it would be to do re the whole stadium, but could someone post up a screenshot of the ticket site showing 'the dots'?

It can't be accessed through an iPhone ya see...

King Of The Cat Cafe

Dunno how easy it would be to do re the whole stadium, but could someone post up a screenshot of the ticket site showing 'the dots'?

It can't be accessed through an iPhone ya see...

I will defer to the dedicated dot counters on here, but I think you can only view the dots one block at a time.

Good thought though. A whole stadium of very few green dots would be very pleasing to see. (As would a whole stadium of a lot of green dots, if you get my drift.)

Wheatfield: 93

Bertie: 77

Total: 219

Wheatfield 89

Gorgie 48

Betrie 75

Total: 212

Hope they do open the Roseburn for category b or at very least walk ups. Sure we will shift some more before they close down sales on Sunday.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 87

Gorgie - 48

Main - 71

Total - 206

Still selling good numbers each day.

With so few seats left, would be good idea for any season ticket holder to contact club asap if they are unable to attend the Derby match. This would allow larger availability on Monday when tickets go on sale

scott herbertson

Wheatfield - 87

Gorgie - 48

Main - 71

Total - 206

With so few seats left, would be good idea for any season ticket holder to contact club asap if they are unable to attend the Derby match. This would allow larger availability on Monday when tickets go on sale

Mind you not making them available might push a few more into buying season tickets

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 87

Gorgie - 48

Main - 71

Total - 206

Wheatfield: 87

Gorgie: 48

Bertie: 60

Total: 195

Silvery_Moon

12500 can't be far off surely? As stated already the Roseburn will surely be open for most (if not all) category B games.

mainstandjambo

Clerry, I think you might have missed out Section P in your count as I still make 71 seats in Bertie.

Clerry Jambo

Clerry, I think you might have missed out Section P in your count as I still make 71 seats in Bertie.

Mainstand, top marks bud, you've past the test!!

:phface:

I will stay off this thread

I initially got the email with 0 as the code then got a second email on 3rd August and the number on it is different from my smart card.

I'm waiting to hear back from the club but does anyone know how this will affect me, if at all?

Hmm, me too. I do hope it's not some underhand effort to displace me from my seat in the old stand, I too await a reply from the "Hearts Supporter Services Team". I renewed on the first day so I can't have been 'gazumped'...time will tell. I shall however kick up **** if they are coming the **** with me though.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Hmm, me too. I do hope it's not some underhand effort to displace me from my seat in the old stand, I too await a reply from the "Hearts Supporter Services Team". I renewed on the first day so I can't have been 'gazumped'...time will tell. I shall however kick up **** if they are coming the **** with me though.

Got a reply today to an email I sent on Monday:

"Both emails sent out over the weekend had incorrect barcode numbers on them. Your barcode number is ******** , as this matches the number you have provided then you have the correct issue of smart card."

Got a reply today to an email I sent on Monday:

"Both emails sent out over the weekend had incorrect barcode numbers on them. Your barcode number is ******** , as this matches the number you have provided then you have the correct issue of smart card."

I should wait for a reply from them before the toys come out the pram, thought I should make a preemptive strike though.

A - 19

B - 16

C - 7

D - SOLD OUT

E - 13

F - 12 (normally the least popular section)

G - 13

Wheatfield - 80

N3 - 19

P - 11

Q - 5

R - SOLD OUT

S - 17

T1 - 1

T2 - 1

T3 - 16

Main - 70

V - 12

W - 3

X - SOLD OUT

Y - 7

Z - 26

Gorgie - 48

Total = 198

gdavgoncalv
A - 19

B - 16

C - 7

D - SOLD OUT

E - 13

G - 13

Wheatfield - 80

N3 - 19

P - 11

Q - 5

R - SOLD OUT

S - 17

T1 - 1

T2 - 1

T3 - 16

Main - 70

V - 12

W - 3

X - SOLD OUT

Y - 7

Z - 26

Gorgie - 48

Total = 198

Why is F the least popular?

B and F are usually the hardest to sell because they are the least central at platinum prices.

B and F are usually the hardest to sell because they are the least central at platinum prices.

F isn't platinum. Well, F Lower isn't.

Fair doos. F upper then. That and B upper are always the last to sell out traditionally.

Clerry Jambo

Fair doos. F upper then. That and B upper are always the last to sell out traditionally.

Correct

A - 19

B - 16

C - 7

D - SOLD OUT

E - 13

G - 13

Wheatfield - 80

N3 - 19

P - 11

Q - 5

R - SOLD OUT

S - 17

T1 - 1

T2 - 1

T3 - 16

Main - 70

V - 12

W - 3

X - SOLD OUT

Y - 7

Z - 26

Gorgie - 48

Total = 198

only one left in TI And T2 In the Bertie fingers crossed these sell today and turn these sections red.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Maybe the prawn sandwich munchers don't want the noise from G to spoil their meal times. :toff::builder:

Eight rows in lower and twenty two in upper so F is predominantly a platinum section.

Eight rows in lower and twenty two in upper so F is predominantly a platinum section.

So, F Lower isn't platinum then? If you want me to say it again, gies a shout.

Tayside Jambo

Wheatfield - 86

Gorgie - 48

Centenary - 70

204 seats for sale

you beat me to the dot count!

you beat me to the dot count!

I Will save my daily Dot count til later this afternoon.

Tayside Jambo

I Will save my daily Dotcount til later this afternoon.

I did mine, and was the same as We Can But Worry

Was hopin we would sell these last 200 tickets,

Looking unlikely but great effort!! I would have thought they could keep them on sale untill the hibs game, in the hope that a result at Ibroke would convince some more to sign up!

Wheatfield 85

Gorgie 43

Bertie 70

Total 198

Hopefully be nearing the 12500 mark!

Fantastic effort, wish I could have been part of it this season!

Despite other posts I've put on here, I will be a season ticket holder again very shortly. :jjyay:

I'll be buying them tonight after work, my first since 2009-10 season.

Archived