Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Better call Saul

Boring point of the thread coming

my daughter pointed out to me that the lad that plays Jesus was in Waterloo Rd .

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

chester copperpot

Aww ffs I should have expected that :facepalm:

Glad he's still alive though :)

Haha that was the shite storyline that i mentioned earlier.

It sucks having to get by on one episode per week ince I caught up! :lol:

Just watched the episode where the horde attacks Alexandria (Jessie,Sam and Ron dies).

Cracking episode and probably my favourite so far. I genuinely had shivers up my spine when the town stood shoulder to shoulder and took on the walkers (including Eugene and Gabriel). Ffs I've even spent the last couple of seasons willing Carl to snuff it and found myself hoping he didn't when he got shot.

chester copperpot

I purposely avoid this thread until Monday night when Ive seen the new episode. Could watch it before I head to work but like sitting in the dark with snacks and watching it with the bird.

Better call Saul

I purposely avoid this thread until Monday night when Ive seen the new episode. Could watch it before I head to work but like sitting in the dark with snacks and watching it with the bird.

often find with watching live (kind of)

the 4 adverts are too much and last too long end's up only being about 40 minutes of viewing .

chester copperpot

often find with watching live (kind of)

the 4 adverts are too much and last too long end's up only being about 40 minutes of viewing .

I have watched every single episode on my droidbox mate, the amount of adverts even in Britain nowadays is way over the top. It works out at about 42mins of the hour you get. So nearly 1/3rd of the hour is you watching adverts if you watch it live.

**** that!

Sanny Vicious

That was one of the better episodes of the season for me despite the slow start, it's all set up for a cracking last few episodes now. They better no kill Carol off, or Maggie.

alwaysthereinspirit

Abraham telling Rosita to bolt :what::cornette:

8bc7fdf5ebe80fb88de1f26108244c1c.jpg

90e530564950714778061f786aa5aabc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gingers look at things different. Its a fact. :)

scottish_chicP

I was a tad stressed watching that ep. You knew it wasn't going to be that easy eh?

Amen!

:D

Fecks sake, the old Carol would have taken them all out proper. She's gone soft with all that baking.

I guess Morgan is going to come to the rescue...if not, he needs to die. He's boring.

Better call Saul

Amen!

Fecks sake, the old Carol would have taken them all out proper. She's gone soft with all that baking.

I guess Morgan is going to come to the rescue...if not, he needs to die. He's boring.

even the priest has got bigger balls than Morgan now

Getintaethem

Amen!

It took Morgan about three seasons to catch up with the group, I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for him to rescue me! He's up to something though, unless he's just doing a welding course.

It took Morgan about three seasons to catch up with the group, I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for him to rescue me! He's up to something though, unless he's just doing a welding course.

Turning his staff back into a spear would be my guess. Hope that's what he's doing, his new found respect for life is doing my head in.

...a bit disco

The priest just went waaaay up in my estimation!

"My Fathers mansion has many rooms".

:lol:

Say What Again

I assume it's safe to say there's no way that was Negan :lol:

Hopefully Maggie and Carol aren't going to go all Morgan :(

Something else I noticed in that episode that I've noticed in a few recently. I though you had to go through the walkers brain to kill them? A few episodes back they offed a walker by stabbing him in the neck, and if anything, the knife was plunged downwards. Again in this episode, I think it was when Mols goes out to clear the hall, she opens the door and is confronted by a couple of walkers. She kills one by knifing it the neck.

Did I imagine the brain thing?

scottish_chicP

Quite liked the different darker angle to that episode. Waiting to see who made the first move. I think the actress who plays Carol is brilliant.

Edited by scottish_chicP

Something else I noticed in that episode that I've noticed in a few recently. I though you had to go through the walkers brain to kill them? A few episodes back they offed a walker by stabbing him in the neck, and if anything, the knife was plunged downwards. Again in this episode, I think it was when Mols goes out to clear the hall, she opens the door and is confronted by a couple of walkers. She kills one by knifing it the neck.

I'm with you on that, but kind of don't care any more due to how nonsensical the show has become

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm with you on that, but kind of don't care any more due to how nonsensical the show has become

Wash your mouth out. :)

Better call Saul

Turning his staff back into a spear would be my guess. Hope that's what he's doing, his new found respect for life is doing my head in.

was it ever brought up what happened to his boy ?

Sanny Vicious

was it ever brought up what happened to his boy ?

Pretty sure he was killed by his walker mum after Morgan failed to put her down.

Pretty sure he was killed by his walker mum after Morgan failed to put her down.

Yup, Morgan told Rick about it in Season 3, in the episode where Morgan had set a lot of walker taps in a town and had Rick ,Carl and Michonne pinned down from a roof.

Isaac Clarke

Given that we know who's been cast as Negan, the group identity thing is a massive red herring.

I'm guessing it's like a cult thing or something?

Edited by Isaac Clarke

chester copperpot

Enjoyed that episode. I've got a feeling that the season 6 finale is going to be epic.

Yip.

If Negan turns out to be half the villain that the General was then we are in for a treat.

Sounds shan but I really want one of the top characters to get wasted (not Maggie though!)

Samuel Camazzola

Yip.

If Negan turns out to be half the villain that the General was then we are in for a treat.

Assume you're referring to David Morrisey's character, The Governor?

chester copperpot

Assume you're referring to David Morrisey's character, The Governor?

Duh you're right chief, apologies.

Old mind now and all that ;)

Yip.

Sounds shan but I really want one of the top characters to get wasted (not Maggie though!)

I don't know why but I've just got a feeling that Carols number is almost up.

jack D and coke

Noticed that myself. Always thought it was through the brain to kill them.

Enjoying this again though, I was nearly chucking it.

chester copperpot

I don't know why but I've just got a feeling that Carols number is almost up.

The lassie who plays Carol is just brilliant.

To think she played a battered wife at the start to the badass she plays now.

The lassie who plays Carol is just brilliant.

To think she played a battered wife at the start to the badass she plays now.

I love how much a few of the characters have evolved over the seasons. Carol and Rick are the most notable.

Yes this show has become pathetic. What is the whole point of it now? They go from one type of commune or group of people to another.? I assume that a cure is the ultimate aim for the characters but it is hardly ever made a central point. One can only watch a brain being smashed to pieces a million times before getting very tired and bored, 

Yes this show has become pathetic. What is the whole point of it now? They go from one type of commune or group of people to another.? I assume that a cure is the ultimate aim for the characters but it is hardly ever made a central point. One can only watch a brain being smashed to pieces a million times before getting very tired and bored,

I simply see it as a show about a group of people trying to survive a post apocalyptic world, at this time there's no primary goal. They don't discuss a possible cure because none of them have the ability to create one even if the chance arose. Of course they all thought that Eugene was a scientist who knew of a cure but this turned out to be a lie.

In time and when the show is nearing its end I don't doubt that they'll inevitably stumble across some one who is immune and they'll have to get them somewhere where a cure can be reverse engineered.

At the moment I just enjoy the show for what it is, yes it's a little repetitive but not so much that it's boring me.

Edited by iantjambo

I simply see it as a show about a group of people trying to survive a post apocalyptic world, at this time there's no primary goal. They don't discuss a possible cure because none of them have the ability to create one even if the chance arose. Of course they all thought that Eugene was a scientist who knew of a cure but this turned out to be a lie.

In time and when the show is nearing its end I don't doubt that they'll inevitably stumble across some one who is immune and they'll have to get them somewhere where a cure can be reverse engineered.

At the moment I just enjoy the show for what it is, yes it's a little repetitive but not so much that it's boring me.

Good points. However i do feel it is becomming repetitive. 

chester copperpot

Good points. However i do feel it is becomming repetitive.

I know what you mean as I felt a bit like that at the middle of season 5 however I have really enjoyed season 6 much more than 5.

Hopefully they move on soon though as a new scenario needs to happen

I know what you mean as I felt a bit like that at the middle of season 5 however I have really enjoyed season 6 much more than 5.

As I said earlier I thought season 5 started off well but it turned into a bit of a dirge after Gareth and the other Terminus residents were bumped off.

Say What Again

I got fed up with it last season - which is no doubt voiced on this thread somewhere - but I've enjoyed this season so far.

Dunno about a new scenario though, the guy at my work (who's read the comics) seems to think Negan could go on for a while. Says he's a much bigger character than the govener (general ;) ) was in the comics.

Kinda hope not. Don't fancy the thought of say two seasons worth of them battling him.

chester copperpot

I got fed up with it last season - which is no doubt voiced on this thread somewhere - but I've enjoyed this season so far.

Dunno about a new scenario though, the guy at my work (who's read the comics) seems to think Negan could go on for a while. Says he's a much bigger character than the govener (general ;) ) was in the comics.

Kinda hope not. Don't fancy the thought of say two seasons worth of them battling him.

At least there's a bit of an edge when a good baddie is in it.

Its been crying out for one since the General (Govenor) left!