• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just has a quick visit......heck of a lot of reality check going on.....bordering on disguised praise......the rest must be seething.

maroonlegions

Ohoooooo, and its in.

_84851842_11190233.jpg

Hi, easy eh;

_84851846_11190135.jpg

Oh and Billy makes  its two.

_84852418_11191229.jpg

Not only this;

Hearts were solid and well-organised, but with room for individual aplomb. In the build up to the second goal, the left-back Juwon Oshaniwa used a Cruyff turn to escape the pressure of Ainsworth. It was an adventurous cameo, but the victory was built on the sustained effectiveness of Nicholson and King.

But this too;

11885236_10153433046830943_5955170695865

:verysmug:

Just has a quick visit......heck of a lot of reality check going on.....bordering on disguised praise......the rest must be seething.

Just noticed that too. One astonishing pro Hearts post, by .nut standards, and most of them agreeing.

Nearly fell of my barstool.

It's a shame there isn't a Derby this season. I think Hibs will be back next season and i'll be glad to see them.

steamboat-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

Every now and then one of the hobo feckwits comes out with a something of interest, during a short spell of reality.  Here's one from this evening:

" ... their style of play means lots of goals. And for those who question the penalty ratio, take a look at the way Walker, Nicolson, King, etc are encouraged to drive into the area - thus forcing errors, tackles, defenders backing off. Some you get some you don't but they make ref's think and they force a decision to be made.

Hibs on the other hand are dithery and square in the final third, often relying on the wing backs (or crosses) who often fail on the delivery of the final ball.

Maybe if we had players who had the belief, drive and confidence to take the early part of games by the scruff, drive into the box, we would get the 'luck' that in my opinion Hearts earn - they deserve to be where they are.
"

Much, much too realistic to be a hobo.

ChunkyCharlie

No matter what happens, they always seem to come up smelling of roses, whilst we seem to lurch from one problem to the next

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Every now and then one of the hobo feckwits comes out with a something of interest, during a short spell of reality.  Here's one from this evening:

" ... their style of play means lots of goals. And for those who question the penalty ratio, take a look at the way Walker, Nicolson, King, etc are encouraged to drive into the area - thus forcing errors, tackles, defenders backing off. Some you get some you don't but they make ref's think and they force a decision to be made.

Hibs on the other hand are dithery and square in the final third, often relying on the wing backs (or crosses) who often fail on the delivery of the final ball.

Maybe if we had players who had the belief, drive and confidence to take the early part of games by the scruff, drive into the box, we would get the 'luck' that in my opinion Hearts earn - they deserve to be where they are."

Much, much too realistic to be a hobo.

Agreed, It's maybe a jambo on the wind up.

Has it been mentioned that that since the start of our supposed demise in going into administration, they've somehow contrived to lose at home by scores of 0-7 and 6-2, their most celebrated shorelines!

Some comedy gold over on deludedfuds.net:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302865-10-Biggest-supports-in-Scotland

"Always discussing various size of support --------thought I would at Twitter an see the number of followers for the various main clubs. Here is top ten.

Tic= 290k
Huns=190k
Sheep=44.6k
Vermin=40.8k
Hibees=33.9k
Arabs=27.6k
1986=19.2k
Caley=16.3k (surprise)
Perth Sts =16.3k

On this basis we are the 5th biggest supported team in Scotland. What do we think ? Considering the past few years I don't think that is too bad !!!"

"I would say those Twitter figures are a pretty accurate reflection of actual support size. I would possibly swap Aberdeen & Hearts and definitely swap St Johnstone and ICT, other than that, spot on. Where are Motherwell, Killie, Partick & Hamilton?"

And this absolute belter "In the old days maybe. Nowadays even having a big support can only take you so far. I'd hazard a guess that Hibs are as big a team as Swansea -in terms of core support- and check the difference in resources"  Hubz avg crowd 10k and swansea 20k. And hubz avg crowd will drop this year as they don't have 2 derby's to boost their figures.

#strawsclutching

Edited by Dutchmul

Some comedy gold over on deludedfuds.net:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302865-10-Biggest-supports-in-Scotland

"Always discussing various size of support --------thought I would at Twitter an see the number of followers for the various main clubs. Here is top ten.

Tic= 290k

Huns=190k

Sheep=44.6k

Vermin=40.8k

Hibees=33.9k

Arabs=27.6k

1986=19.2k

Caley=16.3k (surprise)

Perth Sts =16.3k

On this basis we are the 5th biggest supported team in Scotland. What do we think ? Considering the past few years I don't think that is too bad !!!"

"I would say those Twitter figures are a pretty accurate reflection of actual support size. I would possibly swap Aberdeen & Hearts and definitely swap St Johnstone and ICT, other than that, spot on. Where are Motherwell, Killie, Partick & Hamilton?"

And this absolute belter "In the old days maybe. Nowadays even having a big support can only take you so far. I'd hazard a guess that Hibs are as big a team as Swansea -in terms of core support- and check the difference in resources"  Hubz avg crowd 10k and swansea 20k. And hubz avg crowd will drop this year as they don't have 2 derby's to boost their figures.

#strawsclutching

why have they included themselves twice; Hivees and Vermin and no Famous?

airdriejambo3

I just thought i would add this column on the Daily Ranger that  shows how Rangers currently feel about Hibs, 

Spoiler - Edinburgh doesn't like football supposedly. 

why have they included themselves twice; Hivees and Vermin and no Famous?

Because they are Hivees and Vermin.

That is why.

julienbrellier

No matter what happens, they always seem to come up smelling of roses, whilst we seem to lurch from one problem to the next

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:jjyay:

Less than 9,000 at the echo-dome today.

Tick tock......

Including nearly 600 morton fans.

I read in one of their hilarious threads that the dumpster is actually phoning nonseason ticket renewals in the evening to ask why they haven't renewed and is there anything the club can do to persuade them to renew!! Smacks of desperation to bring in a few hundred quid.

J Cheever Loophole

Including nearly 600 morton fans.

I read in one of their hilarious threads that the dumpster is actually phoning nonseason ticket renewals in the evening to ask why they haven't renewed and is there anything the club can do to persuade them to renew!! Smacks of desperation to bring in a few hundred quid.

yup, read the same thread, they're also asking folk to try and entice other folk to go to a game at Fester Rd. Yes, desperation indeed!

It makes me think that the figure of 12,000 a home game just to break even, wasn't just a scare tactic from the Tache. They are selling hands aff hibs T-shirts to fend off the wolves,ffs.

Tick Tock indeed!!!

yup, read the same thread, they're also asking folk to try and entice other folk to go to a game at Fester Rd. Yes, desperation indeed!

It makes me think that the figure of 12,000 a home game just to break even, wasn't just a scare tactic from the Tache. They are selling hands aff hibs T-shirts to fend off the wolves,ffs.

Tick Tock indeed!!!

Things look desperate financially for them, parachute payment halves to 250k this season and nothing next season if they don't get promoted, crowds dropping, no derbies this season, very unlikely to get promoted by winning the championship, unlikely to get promoted through the playoffs, 500k to be paid to farmer every year, the ponzi share scheme not doing well, tick tock indeed.

Run this 1 up quickly. [emoji1]

504cc7594a8f0b705f43af11964fe436.jpg

Just imagine if the positions in the table looked like that at the end of the season. I can barely comprehend how good that would be. Credibility would be restored to Scottish football (well, at least a bit).

frank skinner

Just read this on whataboutthefrozenshares.net.

Today 09:35 AM #26
First Team Regular avatar6039_4.gif Join Date Nov 2005 Location Southside Posts 601

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by peter douglas viewpost-right.png
Well done to the Saviles for winning the league today.

Its interesting, in all the hype over their 4 match winning streak - and it is a good run - there has been little said about their general play.

I understand against Saints their defence was leaky, the game v Dundee could have gone either way, Motherwell just capitulated, and Ross County apparently played very well and a draw might have been fairer, esp as hearts might have had someone sent off.

I actually think some teams are currently sh****g themselves against what is a big strong team, and they will have a storming first quarter.

I think they might drop off a bit toward Christmas once teams work them out.

Its been said before, there is only one team that will win this league, and it will be by a canter again, regardless of the BBC pundits talking up Aberdeen and the jambos chances.

Can confirm a pal of mine with cabbage persuasion and former season ticket stalwart has had two such phone calls in recent weeks.

We should also find out this year how much it cost them to get rid of Pat Butcher and his entourage.

It might be Edinburgh Rugby to the rescue?

Just read this on whataboutthefrozenshares.net.

Not a hint of humility or a nod of acknowledgment.

You can taste the bitterness

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic