To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Give them their due, that's a cracking top.

Quick call the cops a usually phm has been kidnapped by the bridge of doomers tortured and made to post utter shite on a thread designed to stick it right up the bitterest support (apart from me) in scotland with a an utterly ridiculous post.

That top is pizza topper on toast.

And as a capricorn im raging

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user

Quick call the cops a usually phm has been kidnapped by the bridge of doomers tortured and made to post utter shite on a thread designed to stick it right up the bitterest support (apart from me) in scotland with a an utterly ridiculous post.

That top is pizza topper on toast.

And as a capricorn im raging

:lol: I like you jake

Am I the only one who doesn't get a semi when they see the colour purple by the way? I mean, I like Prince and everything, but I just don't get the purple love-in

Here's a little gem from the current transfer thread on Hibs.net......

Hearts are very active in promoting their young players for a move. The stories of Real Betis and the like don't come along by themselves.

We are trying to build for the future, Hearts know they can only build if they receive further income. Anne Budge's personal wealth and Hearts fervour will only last so long.

The one thing Hibs do need to maintain this stance is support. I really hope that everyone who can get a season ticket is seriously considering it because the change in thought process at Easter Road i.e football comes first is well worth getting behind.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hearts are very active in promoting their young players for a move. The stories of Real Betis and the like don't come along by themselves.

We are trying to build for the future, Hearts know they can only build if they receive further income. Anne Budge's personal wealth and Hearts fervour will only last so long.

The one thing Hibs do need to maintain this stance is support. I really hope that everyone who can get a season ticket is seriously considering it because the change in thought process at Easter Road i.e football comes first is well worth getting behind.

That doesn't make any sense at all. :lol:

Do they think Budge is paying for players out of her own pocket?

I actually don't know where to start with this. They just need to start attracting more supporters, then they can afford their currently sustainable team, is that what he means? Our FoH payments are actually Budges payments from her own personal wealth?

Total head-scratcher this one, likes. :mellow:

Unknown user

That doesn't make any sense at all. :lol:

Do they think Budge is paying for players out of her own pocket?

I actually don't know where to start with this. They just need to start attracting more supporters, then they can afford their currently sustainable team, is that what he means? Our FoH payments are actually Budges payments from her own personal wealth?

Total head-scratcher this one, likes. :mellow:

I think developing players and selling them for big money to re-invest in growing the club is now a bad thing. Because we're doing it.

Let's face it, they're so bitter toward us now that if the club turned round and gave a million pounds as a gift to charity, their fans would be "they only did it for the publicity, arseholes"

13500 season tickets v 6500 season tickets, and its US that should be worried?

hqdefault.jpg

Maroon tinted glasses 2

WOW, sometimes words just cant express...........

The fans are not supporting the club as they are not buying the season tickets and does anyone know roughly how many have now signed up for the ponzi buy the club? scheme?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think developing players and selling them for big money to re-invest in growing the club is now a bad thing. Because we're doing it.

Let's face it, they're so bitter toward us now that if the club turned round and gave a million pounds as a gift to charity, their fans would be "they only did it for the publicity, arseholes"

Fair point. The bitter and incredulous reaction to the living wage and Save the Children initiative is indicative of this actually. Also the attempts to annually put a negative slant on the club's remembrance activities seems to have come from nowhere, but rears it's ugly head every year now. Some quite distasteful stuff actually.

Used to be some things were considered 'off limits' between the gans in terms of point scoring but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. The paedophilia stuff is just abhorrent too. I'm not sure they realise the damage it does to their image in the eyes of others either.

Now Hibs are a prime example of building for the future by not flogging their young players.........................................

.....................eh........Brown, Thomson, O'Connor, Whittaker, Fletcher

Feeling sick after coping an eyeful of this horror outfit.

0ba14c61539e2798224e2231db59bd06.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is not just purple.........it's

PUURRRRPAAAAL!!!!!!!  :raging: 

Now Hibs are a prime example of building for the future by not flogging their young players.........................................

.....................eh........Brown, Thomson, O'Connor, Whittaker, Fletcher

And the only reason it ends there is they've never produced another decent youngster to flog, despite their world leading training facilities which they cunningly disguise as a farm in east Lothian!

I think its where they also manufacture the seat costumes and create great fairy stories about European glory, flair football and that amazing one about floodlights.

Still I'm sure this year is definitely their year...

And the only reason it ends there is they've never produced another decent youngster to flog, despite their world leading training facilities which they cunningly disguise as a farm in east Lothian!

I think its where they also manufacture the seat costumes and create great fairy stories about European glory, flair football and that amazing one about floodlights.

Still I'm sure this year is definitely their year...

Spot on Rudi.......apart from the last bit!  

Here's a little gem from the current transfer thread on Hibs.net......Hearts are very active in promoting their young players for a move. The stories of Real Betis and the like don't come along by themselves.We are trying to build for the future, Hearts know they can only build if they receive further income. Anne Budge's personal wealth and Hearts fervour will only last so long.The one thing Hibs do need to maintain this stance is support. I really hope that everyone who can get a season ticket is seriously considering it because the change in thought process at Easter Road i.e football comes first is well worth getting behind.

"Comeon guys, we can do this! All you have to do is believe!".

None of them believe.

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair to a couple of posters on there, they slapped down a demented rodent when he said that Harris & Stanton were of a similar, or better standard, than Walker and Nicholson.

:lol:

Some of them seem to believe Hearts recent successes, coupled with their failures, is down to some sort of supernatural phenomenon or voodoo or something. ?

To be fair to a couple of posters on there, they slapped down a demented rodent when he said that Harris & Stanton were of a similar, or better standard, than Walker and Nicholson.

:lol:

They are slowly accepting what is right in front of their eyes.

Small team. At the level they belong.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302554-5-953&p=4429752#post4429752

Guest Bilel Mohsni

**************************************************************************************************:smug:********************************************************************************************

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic