To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arnold Rothstein

Please please please invest your hard earned cash so my players can train abroad in beautiful weather and in luxury.

Exactly. Why the feck are they in La Manga? Or was this filmed pre season?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?276993-HOMFC-Relegation-Number-4-In-My-Lifetime

HibbiesandtheBaddies 08:24 PM 08-01-2014

When relegated, 43% of them will start supporting 'the Rangers' instead.

:chortle:

"Like their last relegation, they won't be coming straight back up either. Crowds could dwindle as disillusionment creeps in and before you know it they're stuck in that league. "

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"Like their last relegation, they won't be coming straight back up either. Crowds could dwindle as disillusionment creeps in and before you know it they're stuck in that league. "

He's like Derek Acorah with a busted Sat-nav. :rofl:

Edited by Bilel Mohsni

The Future's Maroon

We're going to win the World Cup, one weirdo told me today...I almost spat my drink out!

They can't handle it. Every win is inflicting pain and misery.

GIRUY vermin :D

Famous Fiver 08:42 PM Yesterday

Financial doping at its worst.

Romanov's written off ?50 mill gives them empty cup 'wins'.

?28 mill written off at administration (even humped their charity).

Start with a clean slate with ?3 mill from the budgerigar (she hasn't seen a penny of it back yet) , ?2 Mill from FOH being *****ed on foreign imports, and a stand that is falling down and not a penny paid back to creditors.

Shafted Heriot Watt for half a mill and still training there.

You couldn't make it up.

Every penny should have been repaid before they got back in the bottom league.

Start with a clean slate with ?3 mill from the budgerigar (she hasn't seen a penny of it back yet) , ?2 Mill from FOH being *****ed on foreign imports, and a stand that is falling down and not a penny paid back to creditors.

You couldn't make it up.

:symf:  :verysmug:

Famous Fiver 08:42 PM Yesterday

You couldn't make it up.

Cheaters always win.

:smug:

Deal with it.

You couldn't make it up.

I was actually going to cut n paste the exact same post, 'You coildn't make it up'  Those numbers, I think he just has!

Thread on .net of today's matches inevitably turned into a bitter jealous ragefest, lovely wee read.

******* losers.

The thread on their own share issue doesn't just turn into this, it is almost entirely this from the first reply.

3fingersreid

How many should've it been in May 2012 Robbie?? post-910-0-29397000-1440322719_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3fingersreid

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The thread on their own share issue doesn't just turn into this, it is almost entirely this from the first reply.

Fantastic thread. The video is cracking. You can see that Stubbs is at a loss as to how to remove the losers attitude at the club. He looks across the city and sees us confident and thriving, and he wonders why that can't be the case at Hibs. This was apparent early doors in his time at Hibs when he was interviewed and whined about the negative attitude at Hibs, asking why, when "Hearts were relegated too" was there only such a dark cloud above his new club.

Despite playing in Scotland for years, he obviously (and understandably) never paid a lot of attention to Hibs and never realised just how deep in to their rotten core, their malaise had penetrated.

His early optimism has now inevitably become infected by their apathy and wretchedness. That club is poisoned from bottom to top, and it will Hibs every manager, player or fan who turns up at its dark and foreboding gates.

:yucky:

You couldn't make it up.

What a load of nonsense.  That clown is really hurting.  1-5 has made them deranged.

The club and supporters don't have the gumption or the motivation to do anything other than bump along the bottom whinging about their city neighbours.

When the gauge of any clubs success is their legacy results against their local rivals that's just small minded and defeatism.

Loads of ambition with no ability or resources ultimately leads to failure. If they don't come up this season again, it's part time football IMHO

The club and supporters don't have the gumption or the motivation to do anything other than bump along the bottom whinging about their city neighbours.

When the gauge of any clubs success is their legacy results against their local rivals that's just small minded and defeatism.

Loads of ambition with no ability or resources ultimately leads to failure. If they don't come up this season again, it's part time football IMHO

And long may it continue.

As long as they do that, they will remain failures.

"Like their last relegation, they won't be coming straight back up either. Crowds could dwindle as disillusionment creeps in and before you know it they're stuck in that league. "[/size]

That's the one that caught my eye too!

The Mighty Thor

Famous Fiver 08:42 PM Yesterday

You couldn't make it up.

This is the world view of the majority of these welts.

This is why I hope they stay playing minor league football for a very long time all the while slipping into a fiscal coma from which they'll never recover.

TyphoonJambo

This is the world view of the majority of these welts.

This is why I hope they stay playing minor league football for a very long time all the while slipping into a fiscal coma from which they'll never recover.

100% this. Every time someone gets sympathetic towards this shower of battery licking cretins it makes my blood boil. Never forget they wanted us dead, how's the Hearts relegation party going now fuds? Take your sombreros and party streamers and shove them right up your rickers because next year I'll be tying my scarf around a funnel.

Edited by TypoonJambo

100% this. Every time someone gets sympathetic towards this shower of battery licking cretins it makes my blood boil. Never forget they wanted us dead, how's the Hearts relegation party going now fuds? Take your sombreros and party streamers and shove them right up your rickers because next year I'll be tying my scarf around a funnel.

Rickers?

TyphoonJambo

Rickers?

Guess I have lived down south too long. Its Lincoln speak for A-Holes.

The poorest sevco team after last seasons lot, full of loan signings were still far too good for the wee team.

The wee team looked like a championship team for years to come today.

Average all round, no pace, no skill and a manager who makes them worse with every substitution.

Guess I have lived down south too long. Its Lincoln speak for A-Holes.

Rickers.

I like it.

I'm going to start using it in conversation. ?

maroonlegions

Iron Maiden bass player knows the score too. In fact it seems the fecking world and famous people do too;

11898676_10207541975258441_3792261395822

Iron Maiden bass player knows the score too. In fact it seems the fecking world and famous people do too;

11898676_10207541975258441_3792261395822

This has made my year. Sitting listening to Speed of light almost constantly for the past few days.

The idea of iron maiden giving the 5-1 is too much joy for one man to experience.

maroonlegions

This has made my year. Sitting listening to Speed of light almost constantly for the past few days.

The idea of iron maiden giving the 5-1 is too much joy for one man to experience.

Aye , me too ,like a bit of Maiden myself mate.

"The Evil that Men Do" is one of my favorite Maiden songs, that and the "Clairvoyant" 

No matter what happens, they always seem to come up smelling of roses, whilst we seem to lurch from one problem to the next

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic