To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

Rudi raised aloft after smashing in number FIVE.

12112320_755440197901321_670378377667348

Sweet prince.   :sob:

Wish you hadn't posted that.  Now going to have to watch the DVD again for the 3,114th time.

Suddenly, it is a rout.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions

Wish you hadn't posted that.  Now going to have to watch the DVD again for the 3,114th time.

Suddenly, it is a rout.

Enjoy it with a couple of choice ales.

DSC04818.JPG

12122661_1195002703859631_84538252598632

:2thumbsup:  :verysmug:

12140807_755961521182522_334070074326842

Hate to be a stick in the mud, but if that's the photo of Strachan I think it is (the one when he was interviewed after his best pal, Tommy Burns, died) then I don't think it's in particularly good taste, whether he's a hobo or not.

Hate to be a stick in the mud, but if that's the photo of Strachan I think it is (the one when he was interviewed after his best pal, Tommy Burns, died) then I don't think it's in particularly good taste, whether he's a hobo or not.

Don't think it would have been deliberate mate. Suspect the picture was chosen purely for his appearance of being downcast and upset.

Generally good but someone has to stick up for Billy Brown

_1014197_jefferiesbrowncup300.jpg

Point taken BUT, look at Browns face compared with JJ.

He doesn't even look happy.

Maroon Sailor

12107925_911173608961617_993161910488191

oh the faces in the Hobo end, abject misery and seethe.

Well apart from that lassie top left in the black who seems to find it amusing !

As opposed to the lad extreme left who has double face palmed it !

maroonlegions

Well apart from that lassie top left in the black who seems to find it amusing !

As opposed to the lad extreme left who has double face palmed it !

Check the boy defiantly waving his wee lady flag, it's like he is saying  "go away nasty Hearts goal" lol

This is a candidate for photo shopping their faces with JKB smilies. 

Maroon Sailor

12107925_911173608961617_993161910488191

oh the faces in the Hobo end, abject misery and seethe.

Someone's trying to rifle through that guys back pocket

(Just above the copper's shoulder on the right)

Someone's trying to rifle through that guys back pocket

(Just above the copper's shoulder on the right)

Vermin in thieving shock.

Did not want to start a thread just for a photo but i just love this photo.

The faces in the background. lol.

12106847_755087517936589_738729292939618

This is a work of art, and my new screensaver! Bravo. :sweeet:

A classic from 2009. A simpler time for Hibs supporters. We were going to be liquidated, we were going to be relegated, 5-1 hadn't happened, and Rod Petrie was still God. This was also before they woke up and realised Sergey was a liar. :smug:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?158958-Wee-Susan

Originally Posted by Peevemor?:

From what I've seen so far I would agree. They might think that they're too big to go down but that's simply not the case.

They don't appear to hold any threat up front, their defence looks poor compared to last season and one of their captains becomes more of a liability every time he puts on their shirt.

Add to that the obvious financial problems, Vlad's interference and a failing team spirit.

I think they're in real danger of the drop.

Originally Posted by Baw187:

Nonsense, Andy. He's baws.

As for Yams getting relegated.. as per my other posts, cannae see it. They looked poor, but not relegation poor in the games I've seen so far.

Would love to be proven wring though.

Originally Posted by wee 162:

If they don't sign a striker (an actual striker who will score goals, not a Nade) I could see Laszlo walking. After that it's anyones guess about what happens. Much as he's a slavering radge he's held that club together over the last year. Remove him and you remove the one reason I think they have to be sure of staying up.

Even the most blinkered of Jambo fuds couldn't disagree that they are weaker now than they were last season.

Sergey 06:35 PM 24-08-2009

Last season they scraped numerous 1-0 wins and had a semi-decent defence.

Berra and Nielson (gone). Aguiar (gone) and replace them with substandard European dross who can't cut it the 3rd tier of national leagues and you have the makings of a team who will a) leak goals, and B) not score goals.

Their next matches are against St. Johnstone (who scored a shed load of goals at home last season) and Killie. If they lose those 2 games, they'll be rooted to the bottom of the league. The manager will be oot the door. Either sacked or resign.

Relegation is a stark reality that they better get used to.

( The John Hughes season. :D )

Just checked up on the results that would leave us bottom, we drew with St Johnstone and beat Killie, and ended up finishing 6th, another bunch of predictions from that lot that ended up looking rather foolish.

Cast No Shadow

There was actually a post on Hibs.net last night saying they'd love to draw us in a cup because of their current squad. :lol:

Fortunately reality will start to sink after their game with Rangers next week as a third season on the trot in the diddy league looms.

Hilarious stuff. :lol:

1378686_976194062407164_6341982185774377

I always assumed that photo was taken in front of the Hearts support but have just realised we're at the opposite end :rofl:

Brilliant

No we're not! The tenement behind the opposite stand is the giveaway, there are no tenements behind the away stand, also there is hospitality rooms in that stand, none at our end. But, its a great photo regardless!

rab obanheartsno1

They are and always will be the diddly team in edinburgh And after they get pumped next week their season will be over I can hear the excuses from Stubbs already ha ha F.T.H

They hate being reminded of their tainted cup win. Silly *******s know themselves and it hurts them that it wasn't won fairly. Folk just laugh at the 1-5 now it's embarrassing for them.

Thanks to dotnet's Thecat23 for proving they still cry themselves to sleep with butthurt

:pleasing:

I always assumed that photo was taken in front of the Hearts support but have just realised we're at the opposite end :rofl:

Brilliant

Is it true he got in the crap for that?

Brilliant

Pretty sure our end would be more full than that excuse.

Looks like our end in the background.

As a previous poster said, the flat behind the corner is a giveaway also the black sests in the top tier is their hospitality seating im sure.

Edited by 1874robbo

alwaysthereinspirit

holy-shit.gif

I dont want to be a party pooper here but I hope I never, ever feel like either one of those two did after that. Look at the ref.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic