To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

Can confirm a pal of mine with cabbage persuasion and former season ticket stalwart has had two such phone calls in recent weeks.

We should also find out this year how much it cost them to get rid of Pat Butcher and his entourage.

It might be Edinburgh Rugby to the rescue?

What we ready know is that their debt has reduced, only due to some debt owed to a tax payer owned bank, and that their losses are almost certainly going to go up.

I think they call that 'cheating'.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What we ready know is that their debt has reduced, only due to some debt owed to a tax payer owned bank, and that their losses are almost certainly going to go up.

I think they call that 'cheating'.

Cheeteeruzzzzz!!!

Yes, they never acknowledge that their "debt restructure" actually cost the taxpayer any money. However, they no longer have access to bank debt(overdraft, loans etc) the only money they have is their declining income and whatever the bank of tom farmer will pony up(nothing, cause he wants his money back at 500k per year), that's why the dumpster is frantically phoning hobo's to buy season tickets, only 9k at their first home league game of the season, the smell of desperation is strong from the echodome.

To any lurkers from deludedfuds.net, your still going downhill with no end in sight, the tache is fleecing you and you keep coming back for more, tick tock you bunch of morons.

"Well done to the Saviles for winning the league today."

I don't think I've used this before, but: :cornette:

DOUBLE  :cornette:  :cornette:

"Well done to the Saviles for winning the league today."

I don't think I've used this before, but: :cornette:

Must be torture knowing your team is that much worse than a team of Jimmy Savilles.

I bet he would still have more movement up front than Malonga. As he is now.

On a more serious note, *****, that is all.

Edited by Bauld

Must be torture knowing your team is that much worse than a team of Jimmy Savilles.

I bet he would still have more movement up front than Malonga. As he is now.

On a more serious note, *****, that is all.

Their patter is getting worse by the week. They know their club is dieing a slow and painful death. Look what being in the First Division for a while did to Dundee until Hartley arrived.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Peter Douglas is a whopper of a fantasist. Same as last season, our bubble will burst, Hearts are jammy, Hearts are a poor team but had an advantage from being put in to administration... Our style of football is shit and we got lucky against Ross County...

It's the equivalent of pressing your hands against your ears and shouting "LA-LA-LA!!"

He can't hide it though, the unmistakable smell of bitterness and envy. We can smell you Pete, we can smell you.

:sob:

Peter Douglas is a whopper of a fantasist. Same as last season, our bubble will burst, Hearts are jammy, Hearts are a poor team but had an advantage from being put in to administration... Our style of football is shit and we got lucky against Ross County...

It's the equivalent of pressing your hands against your ears and shouting "LA-LA-LA!!"

He can't hide it though, the unmistakable smell of bitterness and envy. We can smell you Pete, we can smell you.

:sob:

That's all hibs ever do though. They lurch from one head in the sand moment to another without taking a moment to think rationally about the situation.

Whether it be related to us or related to their own embarrassing excuse for a team.

They have these grand ideas about what they should be achieving. That Stubbs is some sort of tactical genius. Using one striker 5 midfielders and no wingers against a team of part timers. Stand aside Pep this guy is the future.

Half their defense that is still there got them relegated!!!

Our management spot the weak points and fix them before a ball is kicked, it's not about loyalty it's about ability. Robbie sets the team up to attack with pace but also to defend with grit and determination. We fight for every ball and our players are athletes.

We play with belief and positivity. Every game means something to the players, they play the full 90. It doesn't need to be pretty to be effective it just has to get the job done, look at Chelsea if an example is ever needed.

These guys can say what they want. The past is in the past and the fact is we are a better run club all round. They are not the well run club that lives within it's means that they all claim it to be. Farmer can pull the plug on them tomorrow and it's game over.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That's all hibs ever do though. They lurch from one head in the sand moment to another without taking a moment to think rationally about the situation.

Whether it be related to us or related to their own embarrassing excuse for a team.

They have these grand ideas about what they should be achieving. That Stubbs is some sort of tactical genius. Using one striker 5 midfielders and no wingers against a team of part timers. Stand aside Pep this guy is the future.

Half their defense that is still there got them relegated!!!

Our management spot the weak points and fix them before a ball is kicked, it's not about loyalty it's about ability. Robbie sets the team up to attack with pace but also to defend with grit and determination. We fight for every ball and our players are athletes.

We play with belief and positivity. Every game means something to the players, they play the full 90. It doesn't need to be pretty to be effective it just has to get the job done, look at Chelsea if an example is ever needed.

These guys can say what they want. The past is in the past and the fact is we are a better run club all round. They are not the well run club that lives within it's means that they all claim it to be. Farmer can pull the plug on them tomorrow and it's game over.

They are a shambles from top to bottom, all they have is denial... and even that is starting to wear thin for them now. Most of them see through it now though, apart from a few tragedy cases on Hibs.ned

The Evening News posters are something else too.

They're just as deluded, thick and pig ignorant as the .nuts but are shunned by them.

They're like that gang in "The Warriors". The ones that are that scummy and far down the chain that they're not even recognised by the lowlife gang fraternity.

It must be truly awful to be a Vermin.  Not long ago they were singing and dancing in anticipation of our demise, but their miserable universe has since been turned upside down.

Hearts have straightened things out, and are now one of the better teams in the Premiership, playing in front of sell-out crowds at home.  The Vermin are in a lower division, struggling against part-timers, in a 60% empty stadium.

They even lost their cherished 30-year old 'seven' hand sign nonsense, killed forever by the Jambos '1-5' and a 0-7 thrashing from Malmo.  Karma, as they say, is a bitch, and the Vermin are now getting what's been coming to them for a long time.

Hibs used to be a team to be reckoned with but, so once was Third Lanark.  And the sooner Hibs join Third Lanark in the dustbin of history, the better.

HHGH

It must be truly awful to be a Vermin.  Not long ago they were singing and dancing in anticipation of our demise, but their miserable universe has since been turned upside down.

Hearts have straightened things out, and are now one of the better teams in the Premiership, playing in front of sell-out crowds at home.  The Vermin are in a lower division, struggling against part-timers, in a 60% empty stadium.

They even lost their cherished 30-year old 'seven' hand sign nonsense, killed forever by the Jambos '1-5' and a 0-7 thrashing from Malmo.  Karma, as they say, is a bitch, and the Vermin are now getting what's been coming to them for a long time.

Hibs used to be a team to be reckoned with but, so once was Third Lanark.  And the sooner Hibs join Third Lanark in the dustbin of history, the better.

HHGH

It is ironic that it was only last season they came to Tynecastle with party hats and streamers to enjoy the Relegation Party and we all know how that one worked out LOL And i have no sympathy for the letter writers i fully expect them to rot in that league for many years they have found there level now a mid table lower league team.

chuck berrys hairline

The Evening News posters are something else too.

They're just as deluded, thick and pig ignorant as the .nuts but are shunned by them.

They're like that gang in "The Warriors". The ones that are that scummy and far down the chain that they're not even recognised by the lowlife gang fraternity.

The Orphans?

How apt lol

frank skinner

Peter Douglas is a 58 years old train spotter who still stays with his mum.

She still wipes his bum and wraps his sarnies for him in tin foil.

Aye, but you know what?

His mum is his wife.

And his sister.

Savilles?

Oh gosh.

3fingersreid

I hope that the football gods for once allow us the pleasure of playing them in a cup tie at Tynecastle this season , (ffs were due one , last one being 1971 I think ) , and given the management teams mentality that mob might just think that 1-5 was a good result

Aside from seeing us win the top flight league title ,hitting they snotter eating village idiots for 8 goals (again) is something I could mark of my wish list

The tick tock is getting louder , :)

I hope that the football gods for once allow us the pleasure of playing them in a cup tie at Tynecastle this season , (ffs were due one , last one being 1971 I think ) , and given the management teams mentality that mob might just think that 1-5 was a good result

Aside from seeing us win the top flight league title ,hitting they snotter eating village idiots for 8 goals (again) is something I could mark of my wish list

I totally agree. I've had a fairly privileged time as a Jambo against that mob, I used to get dragged along to ER by my cousin in the early 80s before I was allowed to go to the footy with my mates. Thankfully the JT's had already been engrained in me. I really started to attend in '83 and thought all those years my biggest grumble has been the tedious reminder of a game from the '70s that all hobos who were going on about it were barely out of nappies. Following the 5-1 SCF all I get is 'are you still hanging on to a result from 3 years ago'. Hilarious as that is, a comprehensive demolition of them Malmo style will be perfect, just before they slip out of the Championship and into oblivion [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice to get a home draw against them in one of the cups just to remind them of their former (ahem) glories

Just have a feeling we'll get Dunfermline away Hibs at home and then a final against Celtic  (and yes I do know there are more matches required to reach the final)

The Orphans?

How apt lol

Thanks chuck.

Just could not remember their name.

Never forgotten the lass, Mercy, that left them for the Warriors, though. ?

Couldn't resist :-)

Hearts have straightened things out, and are now one of the better teams in the Premiership, playing in front of sell-out crowds at home.  The Vermin are in a lower division, struggling against part-timers, in a 40 60% empty stadium.

HHGH

FTFY.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I re-watched the "relegation party" derby again the other day. You couldn't make hibs up, they came along to Tynie so smug that day giving it "No Hearts in FIFA" and the Thumb singing "Hearts are going bust" in the pub beforehand. They had the chance to put the final nail in our relegation coffin, not only did they fail but they failed to win another game for the rest of the season (and lost to us again) before being pulled into the playoffs. Then comfortably up 2-0 on Hamilton and finishing at home they still managed to ****** things up

They didnt get going until about November last season by which time they were about 15 points off the pace. Messed up the playoffs, and now toiling in the championship with pash crowds, whilst we have returned to life in the premiership with a bang, winning all 4 games, sitting at the top of the league and playing in front of sold out Tynecastle every other week

That boy with the flare outside Tynie and the "Tick tock we told you so" bedsheet muts be feeling like a right **** :pleasing:

FTH

Unknown user

Oh this all over!

We owe them a cup game at Tynie, big time

FTFY.

No, you didn't.

Maple Leaf was correcter than you with the 60% empty statistic. The most recent game - first home league fixture of the season, no less - (chosen solely for it's laughably low 'crowd') had an attendance of 8923 out of a capacity of 20421 giving an occupancy of 43.695% or, to Maple Leaf-ify it, an emptiness of 56.305%.

I re-watched the "relegation party" derby again the other day. You couldn't make hibs up, they came along to Tynie so smug that day giving it "No Hearts in FIFA" and the Thumb singing "Hearts are going bust" in the pub beforehand. They had the chance to put the final nail in our relegation coffin, not only did they fail but they failed to win another game for the rest of the season (and lost to us again) before being pulled into the playoffs. Then comfortably up 2-0 on Hamilton and finishing at home they still managed to ****** things up

They didnt get going until about November last season by which time they were about 15 points off the pace. Messed up the playoffs, and now toiling in the championship with pash crowds, whilst we have returned to life in the premiership with a bang, winning all 4 games, sitting at the top of the league and playing in front of sold out Tynecastle every other week

That boy with the flare outside Tynie and the "Tick tock we told you so" bedsheet muts be feeling like a right **** :pleasing:

FTH

A perfect summation of them.

It must hurt like hell.

:sweeet:

Maroon Sailor

11903885_10207263987256193_3656120952849

:laugh4::facepalm:

Was that taken recently as I seen those 2 Bozo's on a bench in Princes Street the other week, same clobber on Edited by Maroon Sailor

Was that taken recently as I seen those 2 Bozo's on a bench in Princes Street the other week, same clobber on

Probably taken ages ago.

Post #24 is amusing...

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Northern Hibby viewpost-right.png
?20 on 3-0 to us Can Somebody do the maths please?

That equals a return of er em....nil.

I had a chuckle at that!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Post #15 reckons Hibs dressing room will be better now that their best player is no longer there

:illogical:

Their disabled toilet is better too.

Maroon Sailor

Ffs...Peter Mullen has fair let himself go...

He's been on a downward spiral since doing Pishdown on Leith

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic