To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

The Apprentice

"Hibeesmad 03:12 AM Today

If we finish 2nd, beat hearts next month, get promoted via the play offs and get to the Scottish Cup Final (hopefully even win it) then we have had a better season that what they have"

:rofl:

Unless they do win it, what a load of shite.

Haha! Wonder how that one is working out...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta

Thought I would find this funny at first, but as it drags on, I actually felt sorry for the guy. The bit about "I've made some other decisions too" was a bit worrying, likes. :unsure:

Someone needs to offer the guy a wee bit of support, because he looks and sounds like he's going to end it all.

When I started watching it I was pmsl. Then I was trying to figure out if he was just finished completely as a football fan because his dad had brought him up as a hibby and he just couldn't take it anymore or whether he has some deep down psychological  problems (or both). Anyway i hope it's the former and girfuy...hope it hurts.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

When I started watching it I was pmsl. Then I was trying to figure out if he was just finished completely as a football fan because his dad had brought him up as a hibby and he just couldn't take it anymore or whether he has some deep down psychological  problems (or both). Anyway i hope it's the former and girfuy...hope it hurts.

It's the way he keeps hinting about topping himself. The wee bit where he talks about having made some other decisions or whatever it was is just a bit chilling. The guy needs to unplug himself from the news and the internet and completely turn his back on Hibs pronto. :unsure:

• Moderators

I removed an image because it contained bad language.

Please remember that there is a swear filter in place on the board and that posting images with bad language is also not allowed.

Thanks

queensferryjambo

I know Billy Watson from school he was in my year all the way through Primary and High School in South Queensferry.

Haven't seen him in over 25 years and always remember him as being a really good lad.

Bypassing 50 odd pages to say hi

C'mon the Hibs, show these Rangers

But still not going up next season

World famous award winning team

Tynecastle Stadium has been given a Certificate of Excellence by world-famous travel website TripAdvisor.

The home of the Scottish Championship winners has been recognised by the public as one of the very best in the business after pulling in visitors from across the globe.

The club?s Certificate of Excellence has been earned through consistently great reviews published on the world?s largest travel site.

A club spokesperson said: ?We?d like to thank TripAdvisor for this award and of course the public for the recognition.

?We all know there is no place like Tynecastle on matchday, so we are glad to see that people enjoy coming here on all occasions, be it for stadium tours, business conferences or personal celebrations.?

Birregrande

Tynecastle Stadium has been given a Certificate of Excellence by world-famous travel website TripAdvisor.

The home of the Scottish Championship winners has been recognised by the public as one of the very best in the business after pulling in visitors from across the globe.

The club?s Certificate of Excellence has been earned through consistently great reviews published on the world?s largest travel site.

A club spokesperson said: ?We?d like to thank TripAdvisor for this award and of course the public for the recognition.

?We all know there is no place like Tynecastle on matchday, so we are glad to see that people enjoy coming here on all occasions, be it for stadium tours, business conferences or personal celebrations.?

Beautiful!  :2thumbsup:

gerriatrick

Beautiful!  :2thumbsup:

LOL all the good reviews are from Jambos, after spending last season in the old main stand, and if i was honest, it would be 3 *`s max and thats only if i dont need a pish

WorldChampions1902

LOL all the good reviews are from Jambos, after spending last season in the old main stand, and if i was honest, it would be 3 *`s max and thats only if i dont need a pish

Might I respectfuly suggest that you take yourself down to the 'Stickle Brick' stand at Easter Road, where you can 'enjoy' ample legroom, pish yourself laughing at the piss poor product on the pitch and witness an exorcism at the refreshment outlet in a vain attempt to annull the burial of a Hearts Replica top buried deep within the foundations by Louise.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Might I respectfuly suggest that you take yourself down to the 'Stickle Brick' stand at Easter Road, where you can 'enjoy' ample legroom, pish yourself laughing at the piss poor product on the pitch and witness an exorcism at the refreshment outlet in a vain attempt to annull the burial of a Hearts Replica top buried deep within the foundations by Louise.

Careful of those mouse droppings.

Don't forget your 10% discount on methadone voucher when leaving the stadium. Offer subject to T &Cs, this means no one under the age of 3. 

indianajones

scenes in this video. 

must be strange being a hibs fan and having almost no derby day videos in your youtube favourites. 

our accounts are littered with them!

Edited by indianajones

I know Billy Watson from school he was in my year all the way through Primary and High School in South Queensferry.

Haven't seen him in over 25 years and always remember him as being a really good lad.

Салатные палочки

scenes in this video. 

must be strange being a hibs fan and having almost no derby day videos in your youtube favourites. 

I remember my OF supporting mates being absolutely stunned by they scenes.  

Is there a team on this planet that has mastered getting it right up their rivals like we have :pleasing:

scenes in this video.

I think the 7-0 game is on YouTube, and erm, that's it. Edited by Claudia

niblick1874

scenes in this video. 

Do I need help? I got the Alim Ozturk one more time with that.

• 2 weeks later...
ChunkyCharlie

Ishagmygranny.net is pretty boring just now, no decent threads.

It's a shame it's always a great provider of laughs and chuckles!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ishagmygranny.net is pretty boring just now, no decent threads.

It's a shame it's always a great provider of laughs and chuckles!

They keep the decent ones on their private messageboard nowadays, in case they come back and bite them on the arse... Again.

:pleasing:

ChunkyCharlie

They keep the decent ones on their private messageboard nowadays, in case they come back and bite them on the arse... Again.

Excellent!!!

This give me such a magical feeling!!

:pleasing: :pleasing:

Would be pleasing if there was anyone deep undercover on that private message board. Imagine the standard of post from those cockroaches, believing that no one can see them scuttling about in secret spreading their filth.

Not me btw, I'd be busted after my first post on their public forum.

Edited by martoon

Jambos_1874

Just been watching some of the videos of us pumping Hibs on this thread and they are superb. I don't care what anyone says, the derbies will be a big miss next season.

Jambos_1874

Just been watching some of the videos of us pumping Hibs on this thread and they are superb. I don't care what anyone says, the derbies will be a big miss next season.

colinmaroon

Would be pleasing if there was anyone deep undercover on that private message board. Imagine the standard of post from those cockroaches, believing that no one can see them scuttling about in secret spreading their filth.

Not me btw, I'd be busted after my first post on their public forum.

They didn't even let me join!

D'you think that colinmaroon gave the game away?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

They didn't even let me join!

D'you think that colinmaroon gave the game away?

Emm, I wonder why...

The below was posted today, even for them it's quite disturbing :shocked3:

They had more time to prepare, and apart from a couple of high scorelines, they ground out results. They were not supreme, they were slightly better at getting results. We battered them in the derbies. 

Our problem was the lack of fitness for first 6-8 games, and battering teams, but not taking our chances, therefore drawing or losing games we should have won.

Maiden Gorgie

They had more time to prepare, and apart from a couple of high scorelines, they ground out results. They were not supreme, they were slightly better at getting results. We battered them in the derbies. 

Our problem was the lack of fitness for first 6-8 games, and battering teams, but not taking our chances, therefore drawing or losing games we should have won.

Stick that in Google translate and it comes up with "Not good enough"

True story

Craig Gordons Gloves

I was living in New York at the time of this game, it was being shown on a delay at 3pm on boxing day so i had to stay away from my phone and computer almost all day.  Went to Nevada Smith's which had seen the craziness of the premiership fans earlier in the day, but it was quieter by this time.  Barman put this game up on the big screen, i think i was the only one paying attention and when Miko scored i lost my mind, jumped off my bar stool and ran up to the screen.  At full time the barman bought me a pint and told me i was the most fun he'd had all day. 

Thats a great watch. Forgot about the hobos hitting both posts and how much a cretin Shiels was/is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a great watch. Forgot about the hobos hitting both posts and how much a cretin Shiels was/is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Whittaker shot, plus Dean Shiels' idiocy, pretty much sums up our rivalry.

The Real Maroonblood

They had more time to prepare, and apart from a couple of high scorelines, they ground out results. They were not supreme, they were slightly better at getting results. We battered them in the derbies. [/size]Our problem was the lack of fitness for first 6-8 games, and battering teams, but not taking our chances, therefore drawing or losing games we should have won.[/size]

It's like something from Aesop's Fables.

• 3 weeks later...
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic