To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Kennyfragg13

Can’t help thinking off all the hobos crowding round the2p push machine down the arcade so they can buy some shares

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PaddysBar
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Get it right up ye's ...

Superb. Keep them coming Mikey. 

PaddysBar
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Get it right up ye's ...

Superb. Keep them coming Mikey. 

5 hours ago, Rudy T said:

So they’ve went from £5m in the bank when Farmer sold to £5.75m in debt, and the Gordon’s have everything secured against ER and the farm.

The cash in the bank figure is a bit misleading.  The accounts are as at 30th June, so the bulk of that cash balance will be the proceeds of ST sales, which needs to see them through the following season, so that balance will drop as the season progresses.

jimbojambo
2 hours ago, Benzinho said:

This is what I've said all along. Given we've had some absolute dross loans from Liverpool, Man U and Man City in the past, what makes Hibs fans think they're going to get anything special from Bournemouth on loan. We got James Hill on loan from them last season who was OK, but hardly a game changer.

Bournemouth will be sending up academy players  on loan who they've already decided aren't going to be good enough for the Premier league but they can get a wee bit more value out of them when they punt them on to a championship/League One team because they have 15-20 appearances in the Scottish Premier League. 

I'm sure that many of the academies down south have over a hundred signed players across the age groups and most of them statisicly won't make it so they'll be delighted to offload those who have failed to progress as hoped. Ngog, MacAllum, Pereria all spring to mind and memories of the headlines that Hearts sign a Premiership star... 

Pasquale for King

Deserved all I got but asked a few daft Hibbys when Monty was getting the sack, they said they cant keep sacking managers. I pointed out you have to when you don’t pick a decent one to start with, they reluctantly agreed 😆

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

I'm sure that many of the academies down south have over a hundred signed players across the age groups and most of them statisicly won't make it so they'll be delighted to offload those who have failed to progress as hoped. Ngog, MacAllum, Pereria all spring to mind and memories of the headlines that Hearts sign a Premiership star... 

Absolutely, but I would be surprised if Bournemouth did have that many. James Hill for example cost them £1m. 

You got to love how we have broke them, there only source of current joy seems to be knocking our new hotel. Only in the wildest dreams could they become a club like Heart of Midlothian 

Arthur Morgan

There's this weird Hibs fan on YouTube: 

Screenshot_20240206_015255_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Arthur Morgan

Tried to reply but my comments on YouTube keep disappearing so I'll just have to laugh at him instead. Probably a waste of time interacting with a nutcase like him anyway! Gets personal for no reason by assuming I'm on benefits and having a go because I'm an adult who plays video games 😱

"Mind those gaps". Like a broken record, but what on earth does he mean? 😂

Edited by Arthur Morgan

vegas-voss
6 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

My take on this is that they can happily swap players in and out of whatever team they wish?

Like the NFL ‘drafting’ process?

‘kin mental if you ask me.

Have you seen the Man City latest signing Savio ?

Troyes - Girona - Man City all owned buy City group and Man City have the cheek to say they have agreed a fee that must have been some haggle it's all ****ing connected 🤣

4 hours ago, fila said:

You got to love how we have broke them, there only source of current joy seems to be knocking our new hotel. Only in the wildest dreams could they become a club like Heart of Midlothian 

Not so sure about that, they seem to take great joy in poking fun at our FoH pledges; most likely out of jealousy.

I see a lot of their fans online calling us Direct Debit FC :lol: reeks of bitterness.

One Hibs fan actually says at least our club don't fleece the fans :lol:

It's ****in scary how bitter they are. I mean, We support our club thriugh thick and thin, and they poke fun at it. Weirdos.

Mr Sifter

The penny is dropping on both Hibs.net and HibeesBounce. Check this dude, “feeder team for a team smaller than Killie”. Depressing, but true pal 🤣

The signs, at this moment in time, ain’t good for them…

IMG_5835.jpeg

TexasAndy
16 hours ago, brownkg said:

Definitely a buddy so you'll need to rack your brain as to who you were thinking about

I remember reading two articles after the 2012 final accusing Hearts of cheating.  One was Welsh the other possibly Ian Rankin?  The articles exist but my memory doesnae.

Batistuta87
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Deserved all I got but asked a few daft Hibbys when Monty was getting the sack, they said they cant keep sacking managers. I pointed out you have to when you don’t pick a decent one to start with, they reluctantly agreed 😆

Buy shite, buy twice 🤷‍♂️

Or in Hibs case; buy shite, buy 8 or 9 times. 

(Honestly struggling to think of the last time their manager actually did OK... Lennon? Stubbs?)

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Not so sure about that, they seem to take great joy in poking fun at our FoH pledges; most likely out of jealousy.

I see a lot of their fans online calling us Direct Debit FC :lol: reeks of bitterness.

One Hibs fan actually says at least our club don't fleece the fans :lol:

It's ****in scary how bitter they are. I mean, We support our club thriugh thick and thin, and they poke fun at it. Weirdos.

The only thing H1b5 fans do to save their club is hope someone with money turns up.

From Kenny Waugh, to the jailbirds Duff and Gray, to Farmer, to the late Ron Gordon, and the soon to be late Bill Foley.

**** me they can't even afford adult season tickets, so grown adults buy children's tickets for a fraction of the price.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

AC Mallin_51

Oh well these poppy thieving, direct debit fc,hoofball, hotel with no windows barstewards will be enjoying European nights at our tiny stadium, with our awful new main stand whilst the football artists that are Hibernian FC can enjoy years of taking it dry from a football club that get about 10k through their gates and have next to no history. Firmly round the lot of them 🇱🇻

Edited by AC Mallin_51

9 hours ago, RobNox said:

The cash in the bank figure is a bit misleading.  The accounts are as at 30th June, so the bulk of that cash balance will be the proceeds of ST sales, which needs to see them through the following season, so that balance will drop as the season progresses.

Indeed but it’s still a Circa £11m spend and they’re not exactly up there challenging. 

What find amazing is when it comes to our finances they’re experts when it comes to their own not so many questions asked.

A look over there just shows how totally deluded many of these clowns are. One trying to tell everyone that racking up debts of 25 million through loans is totally sustainable through the money Hibs will generate through the gates and from money from their European adventures to service the loans. Hilarious.

Edited by Deevers

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

A look over there just shows how totally deluded many of these clowns are. One trying to tell everyone that racking up debts of 25 million through loans is totally sustainable through the money Hibs will generate through the gates and from money from their European adventures to service the loans. Hilarious.

They owe it to themselves 

wentworth jambo

I see their accounts are finally out - not very pretty reading for the Lochenders - £3.9m loss even with a £3.2m profit on player sales 😮 Turnover increased by a huge £500k 🤣 and wages to turnover at 81% !!!

Popcorn at the ready....

Edit - accounts here https://d3tepru76oevpi.cloudfront.net/production/Final-Signed-Accounts-30.06.2323.pdf

Edited by wentworth jambo

4 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

I see their accounts are finally out - not very pretty reading for the Lochenders - £3.9m loss even with a £3.2m profit on player sales 😮 Turnover increased by a huge £500k 🤣 and wages to turnover at 81% !!!

Popcorn at the ready....

Edit - accounts here https://d3tepru76oevpi.cloudfront.net/production/Final-Signed-Accounts-30.06.2323.pdf

I love that they are all aghast at the level of debt they have accumulated . Where did they think the money was coming from to cover their annual overspend ? The Gordon brats have stitched them up like kippers :lol: 

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Buy shite, buy twice 🤷‍♂️

Or in Hibs case; buy shite, buy 8 or 9 times. 

(Honestly struggling to think of the last time their manager actually did OK... Lennon? Stubbs?)

Even then Lennon was grossly overrated. His biggest achievement with them was finishing 4th, even with their apparent world beating side they had when they went through their spell of "dominating" us.

That aeroplane celebration after nicking a draw with Rangers summed him up really. Way over the top, much like how highly their daft fans rated him.  

David McCaig
10 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Popcorn at the ready....

Are Hibs accounts seriously showing a trading loss of £7.1m (minus player sales) last season, how is that even possible and how is it remotely sustainable?

Edited by David McCaig

David McCaig

Presumably this is rather strong evidence that made up crowd figures don't pay the bills.

Is anyone able to compare our gate revenue to Hibs for last year?

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

I remember reading two articles after the 2012 final accusing Hearts of cheating.  One was Welsh the other possibly Ian Rankin?  The articles exist but my memory doesnae.

Who Brad Welsh? 

Just now, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Who Brad Welsh? 

Irvine, I would guess.

Gundermann
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Presumably this is rather strong evidence that made up crowd figures don't pay the bills.

Is anyone able to compare our gate revenue to Hibs for last year?

Empty seats will add to the bills. Hibs would be better-off closing one stand. Would benefit them financially and provide us with some laughs.

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Irvine, I would guess.

It would have been Irvine, sorry. 

We will see who’s laughing in a year’s time. 

David McCaig
Just now, Gundermann said:

Empty seats will add to the bills. Hibs would be better-off closing one stand. Would benefit them financially and provide us with some laughs.

And they'd still claim a crowd of 22,000 🙂

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

They’re even over there reminiscing about Marvin Bartley 😂😂 The same guy that had a dig at his squad playing video games. Calling for him to be on the management team soon. They’re deffo losing it.

1874robbo
2 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

It would have been Irvine, sorry. 

We will see who’s laughing in a year’s time. 

Well it’ll definitely no be Brad.

ToadKiller Dog

It's can't be good having a stadium that's to big for you ,I'm sure the Americian owners will see sense and knock down Fester for flats and move the franchise to a spanking new 15,000 seater stadium somewhere like oban or Irvine. 

I P Knightley
19 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

The momentum is still with Hibs remember. Massive points swing in their favour incoming. Personally I am bricking it. 

I'm sensing some sarcasm but bear in mind that they have a game in hand on us...

:biglaugh:

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

It's can't be good having a stadium that's to big for you ,I'm sure the Americian owners will see sense and knock down Fester for flats and move the franchise to a spanking new 15,000 seater stadium somewhere like oban or Irvine. 

When Sir Wallace of Mercer was trying to buy them, they sounded out Edinburgh Council with a view to sharing the crumbling Meadowbank stadium. History might just repeat itself, but at least the venue has had a ‘makeover’ in recent years.

Tick-Tock.

merseyjambo

Excluding the financial side of what’s going on, if I was them and to a lesser extent Dundee I’d be worried.

What you’ll get is talent like Doig moving at a young age to Bournemouth for a development fee and what they’re sending you are young players who are unlikely to make it at top level and is purely a showcase to try and earn some money from them which will go into Bournemouth coffers.

Foley may be giving it rhetoric like Vlad about competing in Champions League etc. To do that would need an initial outlay of at least 100-150m plus wages. Even if someone did that, the fact that CL group stage football will not be guaranteed shortly should make them realise that Foley is paying nothing but lip service. It’s more likely be a way round FFP with no upside for Hibs.

Dundee while not in the same boat, will probably lose McCown and Cameron to Burnley for a vastly underinflated fee.

Edited by merseyjambo

3 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Excluding the financial side of what’s going on, if I was them and to a lesser extent Dundee I’d be worried.

What you’ll get is talent like Doig moving at a young age to Bournemouth for a development fee and what they’re sending you are young players who are unlikely to make it at top level and is purely a showcase to try and earn some money from them which will go into Bournemouth coffers.

Foley may be giving it rhetoric like Vlad about competing in Champions League etc. To do that would need an initial outlay of at least 100-150m plus wages. Even if someone did that, the fact that CL group stage football will not be guaranteed shortly should make them realise that Foley is paying nothing but lip service. It’s more likely be a way round FFP with no upside for Hibs.

Dundee while not in the same boat, will probably lose McCown and Cameron to Burnley for a vastly underinflated fee.

Perfectly summed up. There’s a level of delusion and entitlement with many Hibs supporters about all of this. There are a few that see exactly where all of this is leading. I have a feeling that  Wednesday night might just restore some reality to their thinking.  

The Tackle
16 minutes ago, Abiola Dauda said:

What do you think the Gordons will use the company “Bydand-Hibernian Flats LLC” for? Flats for player accommodation? Or is it for when they need to exercise their security to get their loan back? 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/d50WUC356KRTKSq9PJoo9xhzae4/appointments

Flats, flats, glorious flats

karipidis

'At the start of the season, an opportunity arose to bring back Martin Boyle. The board decided that whilst this spending was unbudgeted and the Club would forgo the outstanding instalment transfer payments, the impact of bringing Boyle back to the team justified the cost. The club invested £2.8m in player registration, this is a significant amount of investing cash flows, and higher than the Club has spent on an annual basis historically.'

So they spent close to £3mil??

skacel103
1 minute ago, karipidis said:

'At the start of the season, an opportunity arose to bring back Martin Boyle. The board decided that whilst this spending was unbudgeted and the Club would forgo the outstanding instalment transfer payments, the impact of bringing Boyle back to the team justified the cost. The club invested £2.8m in player registration, this is a significant amount of investing cash flows, and higher than the Club has spent on an annual basis historically.'

So they spent close to £3mil??

And finished 5th 

FarmerTweedy
On 03/02/2024 at 19:26, Lone Striker said:

£20m worth of players ?     Christ, inflation down in Leith must be like Argentina's on stilts  🤣

Tbf, he never said 20m pounds!!!!!!

Gundermann
3 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

The penny is dropping on both Hibs.net and HibeesBounce. Check this dude, “feeder team for a team smaller than Killie”. Depressing, but true pal 🤣

IMG_5835.jpeg

14a55fa1-9243-4a9a-ace4-95b2f8a69031_tex

leipzig76
45 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Oh please not Oban ! A- I love Oban and B It ain't, f***** far enough !

WorldChampions1902
On 03/02/2024 at 17:36, rudi must stay said:

Manager looks like he's just got off a spaceship when they interview him. Whatever they are paying him it's too much 

The “Fool” Monty ain’t the Full Monty. 

Compare and contrast the Neil Warnock interview with Montgomery’s ramblings and think to yourself, as a professional footballer, which manager would get the best out of me?

I reckon he’ll be gone before the split.

RustyRightPeg
3 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

IMG_5835.jpeg

Fairly sensible actually. Guy gets it.

Quite funny. 

Abiola Dauda
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The Wallyford Hibernian Arena. Or a ground share of the Hive stadium 

21 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The “Fool” Monty ain’t the Full Monty. 

Compare and contrast the Neil Warnock interview with Montgomery’s ramblings and think to yourself, as a professional footballer, which manager would get the best out of me?

I reckon he’ll be gone before the split.

A hammering tomorrow against Celtic might not seal his fate. But a Cup exit in Inverness at the weekend certainly would.

Where did I put that popcorn?