Hiya, any interloping Hi-Bees.

Here is your current trajectory. 👇

Screenshot_20240207_010618_Google.jpg

😆

wentworth jambo
9 hours ago, martoon said:

Cheers, bud.

Alpine was the one I was thinking of. 

My old mum worked for them (in the office, of course), so I should have remembered.

My sister and I used to get a spin around our area when the truck came because of that.

And a free bottle.

Pineapple flavour was the business.

Thanks also to @Hmfc1965 for further jogging the memory.

Globe Limeade was the bo**ocks...couldn't have been good for you though, it was the same colour as plutonium in the Simpsons 🤣

7 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Was going to mention the £3.9m loss. For some reason he thinks we have £10m of debt 🤣🤣🤣

I guess he, or someone else over there, has seen our accounts and noted that we have creditors totalling c £12.3m without understanding how that figure breaks down, so has eagerly jumped to the conclusion we're in debt to that extent.

The bulk of that figure is normal routine stuff, like trade creditors  c.£2.5m, deferred income c.£4m (relates to ST sales and gets written down over the course of the season as we fulfil the home fixtures that have been paid for up front), taxation c. £1.2m which is money ewe have collected in PAYE, NI or VAT etc and has still to be remitted to HMRC, again normal practice.

The only significant loan we have is to Bidco.  It was initially £3.1m and we commenced a 2 year repayment schedule in Nov-22.  Balance as at date of the accounts was c.£2.1m and will have reduced since then, and be cleared by Oct this year.

So basically, nothing to see here, but if gets them excited to think we're in some kind of financial mess, and distracts them from their own issues, then so be it.

Edited by RobNox

Vlad Magic
17 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I guess he, or someone else over there, has seen our accounts and noted that we have creditors totalling c £12.3m without understanding how that figure breaks down, so has eagerly jumped to the conclusion we're in debt to that extent.

The bulk of that figure is normal routine stuff, like trade creditors  c.£2.5m, deferred income c.£4m (relates to ST sales and gets written down over the course of the season as we fulfil the home fixtures that have been paid for up front), taxation c. £1.2m which is money ewe have collected in PAYE, NI or VAT etc and has still to be remitted to HMRC, again normal practice.

The only significant loan we have is to Bidco.  It was initially £3.1m and we commenced a 2 year repayment schedule in Nov-22.  Balance as at date of the accounts was c.£2.1m and will have reduced since then, and be cleared by Oct this year.

So basically, nothing to see here, but if gets them excited to think we're in some kind of financial mess, and distracts them from their own issues, then so be it.

They still can’t get their blessed little heads round our benefactor contributions. Still think we would be 6mill in the red without them.

We spend those benefactor contributions because they are there to be spent. If they weren’t there we wouldn’t spend them ergo we wouldn’t be 6mill in debt.

The lengths they go to to find a single crumb of negativity is quite remarkable.

We really have done a number on their drug altered minds!!

24 minutes ago, RobNox said:

You can't beat a good, solid debunking of a pile of vermin slavers.

Two-bob accountants without the first idea of accountancy that lot.

Montgomery Brewster
7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Back on topic ...

Hiya, any interloping Hi-Bees.

Here is your current trajectory. 👇

Screenshot_20240207_010618_Google.jpg

This 😀 👆🏻

Gorgie_Rules
10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

They still can’t get their blessed little heads round our benefactor contributions. Still think we would be 6mill in the red without them.

We spend those benefactor contributions because they are there to be spent. If they weren’t there we wouldn’t spend them ergo we wouldn’t be 6mill in debt.

The lengths they go to to find a single crumb of negativity is quite remarkable.

Correct, what they are failing to understand is that the donations (both FoH and from wealthy individuals) has and will continue to be sunk into projects which help grow the club i.e. the new main stand, the hotel, the womens team etc, without which much slower progress would be made, and in turn likely a weaker team on the park.

Just catching up on their accounts, but in summary I am guessing the sceptics view is that Foley’s investment is basically plugging a hole?

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

buzzbomb1958
28 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Correct, what they are failing to understand is that the donations (both FoH and from wealthy individuals) has and will continue to be sunk into projects which help grow the club i.e. the new main stand, the hotel, the womens team etc, without which much slower progress would be made, and in turn likely a weaker team on the park.

Just catching up on their accounts, but in summary I am guessing the sceptics view is that Foley’s investment is basically plugging a hole?

I don’t think that foleys investment will go anywhere near the team or the infrastructure, wtf can you spend 6 million on in a coo field in the middle of nowhere, I think that money will go into the shareholders pockets ie Gordon’s pockets , people are joking that Easter rd could be turned into a Tesco , this is not that far from the truth , I think the yanks are looking at how much money they will make by selling the prime land around the giro dome plus the training facilities which must have building permission if they built the actual thing in the first place, I’d say to the hobos be afraid be very afraid

Edited by buzzbomb1958

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

These lorries used to come to Piershill weekly in the 1960s ... as did the Rag & Bone Man.

Bon Accord was an Aberdonian crew?

Screenshot_20240207_001927_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_001801_Google.jpg

Oh i remember that juice .

1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

Globe Limeade was the bo**ocks...couldn't have been good for you though, it was the same colour as plutonium in the Simpsons 🤣

Nuclear juice really . Actually looked like methadone 

vegas-voss

Them arguing amongst themselves about the safeguarding of Hibs.As has been said they had the chance to do that  with HSL but could not rise to the challenge 🤣

A penny is dropping for a few in regard to the dilution of the real fans shares (HSL etc)

What I have not seen is anyone noting the threatening nature of the AGM proposal. That is the biggest red flag of them all.

8 minutes ago, Rods said:

A penny is dropping for a few in regard to the dilution of the real fans shares (HSL etc)

What I have not seen is anyone noting the threatening nature of the AGM proposal. That is the biggest red flag of them all.

In the main they’ll sit on their hands while the yanks do exactly what they want.  Reading  the thread on this over there it’s pretty obvious that there are a number of individuals who appear “on the payroll” of the Gordon’s who are doing their level best to drum up support for the proposals and play down the obvious pitfalls.  “Interesting” times  for them. 

12 minutes ago, Deevers said:

In the main they’ll sit on their hands while the yanks do exactly what they want.  Reading  the thread on this over there it’s pretty obvious that there are a number of individuals who appear “on the payroll” of the Gordon’s who are doing their level best to drum up support for the proposals and play down the obvious pitfalls.  “Interesting” times  for them. 

That TrinityHibs guy is totally on the payroll or maybe even Ben Kensel himself :lol: 

Matty is clearly just a dimwit who is helping to lead the other fans down the road without understanding the details

It really is essential reading atm

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Some good news for Hibs, they have their real parents tonight, not the step parents, a point awaits them!

I P Knightley
9 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

These lorries used to come to Piershill weekly in the 1960s ... as did the Rag & Bone Man.

Aberdeenies, for sure. 

"Bon Accord" is the motto of the city. 

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That TrinityHibs guy is totally on the payroll or maybe even Ben Kensel himself :lol: 

Matty is clearly just a dimwit who is helping to lead the other fans down the road without understanding the details

It really is essential reading atm

Some  really easily influenced folk down there and a fair smattering of just the incredibly thick.  All smacks of how they were taken in all these years ago and they needed our help to dig them out of the self dug hole they were in.  History repeating its self.

scott herbertson
57 minutes ago, Rods said:

It's the possibility of someone getting 90% of the shares and taking Hibs private that would worry me in their shoes. Its quite possible if this goes through as the Gordons and Foley  will have over 80% between them and one Hibs sharehiolder reputedly has 10%, and is joined up in some way with the Gordons. Put that all together and you have total control. That would put them in a very weak place if they make losses for a few years and their owner decides he needs to 'realise' assets to pay the debts.

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Spent on Capital projects too that wouldn't have been done without the money from them. 

Asked about one of their January loans Monty tells them he’s still in Bournemouth and won’t be available for weeks, the boys no set foot in Leith but they’ll be paying part of his wage. Monty Pythons Circus indeed 🤡 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Rudy T said:

Asked about one of their January loans Monty tells them he’s still in Bournemouth and won’t be available for weeks, the boys no set foot in Leith but they’ll be paying part of his wage. Monty Pythons Circus indeed 🤡 

Who's this? Must be Bevan as both the others have played already. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

:rofl:

ToadKiller Dog
9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

When Axel Foley stated it was a fun investment in hibs ,who would have thought he meant fun for the hearts support .

What a carry on 😆 

4 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Aye.

Lovely stuff, wj.

35 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

When Axel Foley stated it was a fun investment in hibs ,who would have thought he meant fun for the hearts support .

What a carry on 😆 

I am sure there is a scene from Succession in there somewhere

2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

monty pythons plummeting circus 🎪 

5 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I don’t think that foleys investment will go anywhere near the team or the infrastructure, wtf can you spend 6 million on in a coo field in the middle of nowhere, I think that money will go into the shareholders pockets ie Gordon’s pockets , people are joking that Easter rd could be turned into a Tesco , this is not that far from the truth , I think the yanks are looking at how much money they will make by selling the prime land around the giro dome plus the training facilities which must have building permission if they built the actual thing in the first place, I’d say to the hobos be afraid be very afraid

Totally agree.  The only real value within H1b5 FC is the land at Easter Road and East Mains.

I can see the Americans eventually selling the land for development, moving H1b5 to Meadowbank (as tenants) and then selling "the Club" back to the fans, to squeeze even more cash out of the gullible fools.

H1b5 fans are sleeping walking into a dangerous future. 😀

4 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

It's the possibility of someone getting 90% of the shares and taking Hibs private that would worry me in their shoes. Its quite possible if this goes through as the Gordons and Foley  will have over 80% between them and one Hibs sharehiolder reputedly has 10%, and is joined up in some way with the Gordons. Put that all together and you have total control. That would put them in a very weak place if they make losses for a few years and their owner decides he needs to 'realise' assets to pay the debts.

100%.  Very worrying for their fans, that actually understand these things.

Wonder what their self-styled financial experts have to say about these risks.

Des Lynam

At least when hibs get into financial difficulties they will have enough insolvency experts in their fanbase. 

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

At least when hibs get into financial difficulties they will have enough insolvency experts in their fanbase. 

Wonder if they'll start the private forum again and charge members a tenner for inside info like they did on us. 

Except the inside info was completely wrong! :rofl: 

indianajones
5 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They’re actually trying to put a positive spin on this on Pie n Bovril :rofl:

Got a link for it by any chance? Would be interested to read the inane optimism. 

7 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They’re actually trying to put a positive spin on this on Pie n Bovril :rofl:

PM me your username on there 

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Wonder if they'll start the private forum again and charge members a tenner for inside info like they did on us. 

I didn't know they did this. Actually burst out laughing at the thought of it

sirwalter
4 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Aberdeenies, for sure. 

"Bon Accord" is the motto of the city. 

All that granite something of a giveaway.

7 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I didn't know they did this. Actually burst out laughing at the thought of it

They still have a Private Members forum . They charge a subscription to be a part of it . Sergey revealed completely made up and inaccurate info on that forum when we were in admin . They did pay a tenner for made up shite , but the forum admins ( like the fat scruff podcaster - Matty F ) enabled and facilitated the scam at the time :lol: 

highlandjambo3
5 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Aberdeenies, for sure. 

"Bon Accord” is the motto of the city. 

Is that Latin for pure shite?

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Is that Latin for pure shite?

Latin for shite ginger 😃

vegas-voss

Still trying convince themselves Kevin Nisbet is better than Shankland across there despite not a single stat to back it up even at international level Shankland is better 😂

gorgie rd eh11
4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Still trying convince themselves Kevin Nisbet is better than Shankland across there despite not a single stat to back it up even at international level Shankland is better 😂

They don’t do stats. The truth doesn’t back their views.

vegas-voss
1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They don’t do stats. The truth doesn’t back their views.

Aye they only do mythical or is it comical.Ah probably both

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, vegas-voss said:

Aye they only do mythical or is it comical.Ah probably both

Airy fairy is how I usually perceive it.

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, Yoda said:

Totally agree.  The only real value within H1b5 FC is the land at Easter Road and East Mains.

I can see the Americans eventually selling the land for development, moving H1b5 to Meadowbank (as tenants) and then selling "the Club" back to the fans, to squeeze even more cash out of the gullible fools.

H1b5 fans are sleeping walking into a dangerous future. 😀

I am not experienced in how things work with these types of business structures so genuine question how do fans even begin to stop walking into a dangerous future?  If the club is not fan owned, and individual fans do not have the volume of shares to matter what do they do?  

2 hours ago, D4nny_ said:

Ah the domain of Sergey, king of the delusional fantasist .netters, where any dissension was met with an angry mob of brainwashed fools waiting to shout down any naysayers. Great times, wonder how the weather is on that yacht of his?

17 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nice wee trip down memory lane there.  I think they went everywhere.  Came into my scheme in the Calders during the 80s.

Was big business for them.  The puzzler was why everyone’s parents got one or two bottles of limeade?   Never seemed to get drank and overlapped into the next delivery order 😁 

Vlad Magic
31 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Ah the domain of Sergey, king of the delusional fantasist .netters, where any dissension was met with an angry mob of brainwashed fools waiting to shout down any naysayers. Great times, wonder how the weather is on that yacht of his?

I’ve heard he was instrumental in clamping down on the HSL campaign. The equivalent of FOH. He labeled the whole idea a massive Ponzi Scheme and totally discredited it from the beginning.

The irony being fast forward to now if HSL had succeeded and they gained fan control they wouldn’t be in the position they find themselves now. IE potentially being taken to the cleaners by foreign investors with no interest in the club!

Alanis Morresette should write a song.

Just realised the final irony could be that rather than bring down Hearts our old mate Sergey could be responsible for bringing down his own club 🤣

Edited by Vlad Magic

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’ve heard he was instrumental in clamping down on the HSL campaign. The equivalent of FOH. He labeled the whole idea a massive Ponzi Scheme and totally discredited it from the beginning.

The irony being fast forward to now if HSL had succeeded and they gained fan control they wouldn’t be in the position they find themselves now. IE potentially being taken to the cleaners by foreign investors with no interest in the club!

Alanis Morresette should write a song.

Just realised the final irony could be that rather than bring down Hearts our old mate Sergey could be responsible for bringing down his own club 🤣

The ultimate hibsing if you will 🤣