To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?365326-Nectarios-Triantis

**** me, this is a thing of actual beauty.

A thread started on deadline day 3 days ago. An exotic sounding signing...next page is how much they can't wait to see him play...then by page 4 "this is the worst player I have ever see" and "worst debut ever".

****ing amazing rivals.

Edited by i8hibsh

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is very likely that Hibs will have to play Ross County three times in the remaining league fixtures. Two of them in Dingwall.

Perfect opportunity for Yan Dhanda to ingratiate himself to his future fans and drag them in to the play-offs.

👍 

Wee Mikey
16 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

This can't be real.

😆

Only too real. One can only but admire the hopelessness masked by delusion which is embodied in that post.

The utter fantasy land inhabited by some of our Lochend neighbours is unmeasurable.

"Long may it continue", say I.

14 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Only too real. One can only but admire the hopelessness masked by delusion which is embodied in that post.

The utter fantasy land inhabited by some of our Lochend neighbours is unmeasurable.

They're optimistic Outlook is commendable.

Believing that all the Bournemouth players are the next coming 😆 

Believing that being a feeder club to a Diddy prem team is advantageous...

Essentially they are a loser fan base so the optimistic Outlook us quite entertaining 😆 

Shooter McGavin

How’s that billionaire investment going?

”The new guys are so far off it it’s frightening. A collection of misfits and young laddies , awful”

It’s a bit sad that our biggest derby is now against Bournemouth Academy, but hey ho. Sold their soul to get used and abused by a mid-table English team…

:sweeet:

9 hours ago, cosanostra said:

The one at Musselburgh race course. 🐎

Jesus I am dim . No idea how I never got that :lol: 

Shooter McGavin
10 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Originally Posted by King Cosell:
Right, hear me out. The gap is 16pts, we don't lose any ground over the next 3 games, Hearts have got Rangers (a) & Celtic (h) either side of the derby, if we can beat them it could be 3 straight defeats for them. We've got Dundee (h) & Ross County (h), then our game in hand against Ross County (a).

Hearts LLL - 0pts
Hibs WWWW - 12pts

The momentum is now with us, with 9 games remaining, and the last derby's at ER.

In the space of 48 hours, they went from that, to immediately losing ground at the next possible opportunity, and calling for their manager and board to be sacked.

Why do they do it to themselves?

:vrwow:

Mikey1874

Tricky bringing in a load of inexperienced players, in general and experience of Scottish football, and who haven't been playing games. Nick did refer to it to be fair but he still picked them.

cosanostra
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Jesus I am dim . No idea how I never got that :lol: 

No idea why but I read it weirdly as well. I thought the same as you at first.

cosanostra

How many of their players would even get into our match day squad? 

The diving toupee seems to declining rapidly, Youan has one or two decent games a season, Cadden seems to be permanently injured and Levitt is apparently dire. 

They really have a huge squad of absolute 💩

hereford_hearts

Can someone burn their account over there by starting a thread called - Bring back Butcher!

superjack
1 hour ago, The Gorgie said:

That's decent patter to be fair 😂Screenshot_20240203_185719_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.344369d8c6372bd902d6980dec5b993f.jpg

Surely Keith M is undercover.

Batistuta87

Maybe he should have a go at building roads and eating grapes like his name suggests he does; because that guy is never a footballer. 

ToadKiller Dog
11 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Originally Posted by King Cosell:
Right, hear me out. The gap is 16pts, we don't lose any ground over the next 3 games, Hearts have got Rangers (a) & Celtic (h) either side of the derby, if we can beat them it could be 3 straight defeats for them. We've got Dundee (h) & Ross County (h), then our game in hand against Ross County (a).

Hearts LLL - 0pts
Hibs WWWW - 12pts

The momentum is now with us, with 9 games remaining, and the last derby's at ER.

An example of why I can't bring myself to hate our little rivals , the delusions they keep building for themselves always make me chuckle ,he posted that with hibs what 1 win in 7 at the time and us unbeaten in 8 games .

The hibs fans ability to retreat into utter fantasy is hillarious, always the best comedy club in Scotland if not the world .

2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Those delusional mutants  deserve no pity what so ever.

Probably sound like a broken record and as I have said this to a lot of my Hibs mates and on other threads.

The Americans don't get football. They consider sporting success as players being sold for a good fee or in Hibs case a player moving up the ladder to the main team (Bournemouth) 

They don't care if Hibs sit in 8th or are even relegated. Foley and the Gordons come out with yeh we want 3rd and to get into Europe but don't have a plan for that infact their overarching plan of sell players for a profit and have no squad consistency makes it more difficult to achieve the 3rd places and to win cups.

Hibs should be very concerned about where their club is going. 

Oda be a JT
11 hours ago, Section Q said:

Two points. 

He says “yeah” a lot and often at the wrong time of a sentence and more annoyingly he starts taking about something then stops and moves onto another thing - he really is a bit of a space cadet!

They are going to be fun under this new 🤡 which is great as never thought they could top Lee Johnston 🤣

Edited by Oda be a JT

kingantti1874

Reminds me of the Romanov years, if you skipped the 05/06.  the top managers,  the top talent, the fun and jumped straight to 2009.  (I could be doing our 09 team a massive disservice but you get the point) 

Edited by kingantti1874

Victorian

Wait!  What?  Beaker didn't even want the job?  I think that might cover me for Christmas and birthday presents for a couple of years.  

He's got that look right enough.  Under the outer layer of standard Hibs gormlessness,  there's that thousand yard stare.  Pleading to be anywhere else.  Or asleep.  

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I wonder if anyone at .net has realised yet that the points gap between Livingston and Hibs is exactly the same as that between Hearts and Celtic. 13 points. While no one would be daft enough to say Hearts could catch Celtic, would even the daftest of muppets say that Livi couldn't catch Hibs? Also, that 7 point gap between Hibs and Ross County is, if I'm not mistaken, less than it was between Hibs and relegation after their famous farewell party in 2014. Time they realised that, while not finishing 3rd would be an absolute disaster for Hearts, not being dragged into a relegation battle would be something of an achievement for Hibs (never mind how much of an achievement finishing in the top 6 would be).

Gundermann
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

A thread started on deadline day 3 days ago. An exotic sounding signing...next page is how much they can't wait to see him play...then by page 4 "this is the worst player I have ever see" and "worst debut ever".

****ing amazing rivals.

Unleash the Triantis!

spiderman-fail.gif

Gundermann
2 hours ago, The Gorgie said:

That's decent patter to be fair 😂Screenshot_20240203_185719_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.344369d8c6372bd902d6980dec5b993f.jpg

That's hilarious!

:Shanks:

Ross County have a game in hand and are only 7 points behind hibs. 

Not only that but I think their game in hand is against hibs.

Relegation is a genuine possibility here.

Gundermann
5 minutes ago, Bauld said:

If that's not a recipe for a Hibs arse-collapse, nothing is.

Section Q
1 hour ago, Oda be a JT said:

Two points. 

He says “yeah” a lot and often at the wrong time of a sentence and more annoyingly he starts taking about something then stops and moves onto another thing - he really is a bit of a space cadet!

They are going to be fun under this new 🤡 which is great as never thought they could top Lee Johnston 🤣

I believe that Lee Johnson speech coach's services were retained after his departure.................😁

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

****ing amazing rivals.

Notable that the one who’s called out the moneyball strategy was shouted down!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
19 minutes ago, Bauld said:

A game in hand over Hibs can't possibly be a game against Hibs, think about it!

47 minutes ago, Rods said:

They don't care if Hibs sit in 8th or are even relegated. Foley and the Gordons come out with yeh we want 3rd and to get into Europe but don't have a plan for that infact their overarching plan of sell players for a profit and have no squad consistency makes it more difficult to achieve the 3rd places and to win cups.

Could that be because the concept of relegation is alien to them? If a pro team has a poor season it's just a bit meh.

23 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Funnily enough their game in hand over Hibs isn't against Hibs. :lol:

Unfortunately their game in hand is at Ibrox.

52 minutes ago, Oda be a JT said:

Two points. 

Another manager in the San Giro conveyor belt of absolute brainless useless slavering pish coaches. GIRUY.

Edited by Jamdub

Mikey1874

Not much time to gell and prepare the new players for the next games. 

Key period for Hibs. Just a well they have a top quality manager. 

5 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Funnily enough their game in hand over Hibs isn't against Hibs. :lol:

Unfortunately their game in hand is at Ibrox.

Yes I know. It's too early on a Sunday when I posted it. 

I had everything in my head when I started then completely hibsed it.

What I wanted to say was I think Hibs have to play Ross County home and away in March back to back. While Ross County have a game in hand to play.

So hypothetically speaking. Depending on results for them and other teams results. Hibs could very quickly find themselves down in the play off position before mid March. 

Amazing what a couple of coffees will do.

4 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Yes I know. It's too early on a Sunday when I posted it. 

I had everything in my head when I started then completely hibsed it.

What I wanted to say was I think Hibs have to play Ross County home and away in March back to back. While Ross County have a game in hand to play.

So hypothetically speaking. Depending on results for them and other teams results. Hibs could very quickly find themselves down in the play off position before mid March. 

Amazing what a couple of coffees will do.

Who's fo' coffee?

h1b5

Percival King
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

An example of why I can't bring myself to hate our little rivals , the delusions they keep building for themselves always make me chuckle ,he posted that with hibs what 1 win in 7 at the time and us unbeaten in 8 games .

The hibs fans ability to retreat into utter fantasy is hillarious, always the best comedy club in Scotland if not the world .

Yep, always said the same. If you could create your perfect rivals, Hibs would be as close as you could expect to get. Aberdeen fans miss out on a city rivalry, Celtic and The Rangers fans have to watch their city rivals winning trophies. But we get the rivalry with a big team without most of the pain other city rivals have.

Imagine a Hearts fan's life without Hibs, then imagine a Hibs fan's life without Hearts. Polar opposites.

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

****ing amazing rivals.

According to stats on fotmob he was their best defender 😂😂

1874robbo
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Tricky bringing in a load of inexperienced players, in general and experience of Scottish football, and who haven't been playing games. Nick did refer to it to be fair but he still picked them.

The bunch of individuals hadn’t played with each other!! Their tears taste so good 

iantjambo
15 hours ago, 151 said:

:rofl:

Screenshot_20240203_204410_Samsung Internet.jpg

How ******* desperate must you be when you’re pining for Rocky ******* Bushiri? :rofl:

Still trying to convince themselves that their accidental signing is decent :gok:

28 minutes ago, Boof said:

Could that be because the concept of relegation is alien to them? If a pro team has a poor season it's just a bit meh.

That franchise mentality definitely plays a part.

Take Foley for example I think he has already underestimate Loreint and that should ring alarm bells over the road. 

These guys have no affiliation either so if a wing of their group is not performing they will jettison without a second thought. 

Even worse for Hibs they are reliant on success at a club that historically is punching above its weight. 

Wee Mikey
7 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

According to stats on fotmob he was their best defender 😂😂

Good grief!

After Shanks' goal-line clearance yesterday it must be some cause for consternation to them that the league's top goal-scorer is not only that but a better defender than Rocky et-al.

That clearance was the equivalent of another goal ... dodgy logic, granted, but you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, Rods said:

That franchise mentality definitely plays a part.

Take Foley for example I think he has already underestimate Loreint and that should ring alarm bells over the road. 

These guys have no affiliation either so if a wing of their group is not performing they will jettison without a second thought. 

Even worse for Hibs they are reliant on success at a club that historically is punching above its weight. 

It's all a bit muttly-laughing.gif at the moment.

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

while their game in hand is not v hibs, they do have to play them twice before the split. what a way for Dhanda to ingratiate himself with us by helping drop hibs like a stone 

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I wonder if anyone at .net has realised yet that the points gap between Livingston and Hibs is exactly the same as that between Hearts and Celtic. 13 points. While no one would be daft enough to say Hearts could catch Celtic, would even the daftest of muppets say that Livi couldn't catch Hibs? Also, that 7 point gap between Hibs and Ross County is, if I'm not mistaken, less than it was between Hibs and relegation after their famous farewell party in 2014. Time they realised that, while not finishing 3rd would be an absolute disaster for Hearts, not being dragged into a relegation battle would be something of an achievement for Hibs (never mind how much of an achievement finishing in the top 6 would be).

Livi won’t catch Hibs solely down to Livi not scoring goals, not because Hibs are good. If Livi had the ability to score some goals here and there then things could get interesting. However Livi and Hibs are both pish.