Breaking Bad - Final episodes (warning: spoilers)

jack D and coke

I think Todd's character just generally wants to be accepted and impress anyone who will pay him attention. The scene where he is telling his uncle and co the story of the train robbery being a perfect example. He'll do anything to get that acceptance.

he works well as a counterbalance to Jesse who is a surrogate son to Walt. Jesse and Walt have a relationship that is ultimately closer and more fractured than anything Todd could ever hope to have.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASAC = acting special agent in charge.??

Remember Walt has changed his identity.. You saw him drive off at the end of Ep14 with the guy Saul recommended. Also, a few episodes ago, we see him buying a gun and new car when he was sat at the cafe and his neighbour sees him back at the house.

Sterling Archer

Breaking Bad Props Auction Could Raise $2m

Some 250 items from the Emmy award winning show have been listed on the Screenbid.com site.

They include the dull green Aztek that was used by the show's meth-dealing antihero Walter White and the Hazmat suit used by his sidekick Jesse Pinkman.

Many of the most iconic items have reserve prices of thousands of dollars, but some items - such as name tags from staff at the Pollos Hermanos fast food chain - have minimum bids of just $25 (?15.60).

The auction is due to begin on September 29, when the last episode of the series is shown.

Some items have not yet been listed to avoid spoilers, while others will not appear at all.

Sony is not selling White?s mobile meth lab, a Fleetwood Bounder RV, said auction site founder Bill Block adding: "They?re keeping it for their on-the-lot tour."

Mr Block, a film producer, teamed up with entrepreneur Jeffrey Dash to found Screenbid.

He said the site is intended to help studios dispose of props profitably.

The auction was organised in collaboration with Sony Pictures Entertainment, whose television unit helped produce the show.

Related Stories

Breaking Bad Spin-Off Is Given Green Light

The Future's Maroon

Only just read the last two pages of this thread - as I was clever enough not to look at this thread until I had seen the final series (apart from the last two episodes)...which I noticed some were moaning about spoilers, anyone stupid enough to look at this thread when they are not up to date with it only have themselves to blame?

Anyway, what a series and by far the best thing I have ever watched on TV.

Cant wait for the last two episodes (75mins long I just discovered due to this thread), cant even think to make a prediction as to how it will end as its almost impossible to second guess the makers of this!

I am sure it has been on this thread already but its also great to see the spin off series with Saul will go ahead ( http://news.sky.com/story/1140494/breaking-bad-spin-off-is-given-green-light ).

Noticed that Bryan Cranston has signed a six film deal to play Lex Luther in the upcoming (mince as Aflick is in it) Superman films!

Bryan Cranston on playing Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman: 'This is all news to me'

Recent reports have claimed the 'Breaking Bad' star is being lined up to play the infamous villain

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has dismissed rumours that he has been cast as Lex Luthor in the forthcoming Batman v Superman film.

Several recent reports have claimed that Cranston is being lined up to appear in the superhero mash-up movie as Luthor, the bald-headed baddie previously brought to life by Kevin Spacey and Gene Hackman. Last month (August) Cranston seemed to fuel the rumours by saying "Give me a call" when asked about playing the infamous villain.

However, Cranston now appears to have distanced himself from the role. Asked by the Boston Globe about a report claiming he has signed a deal to play Luthor in a six-film deal, he replied: "Six? This is all news to me. I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I'm known to be bald. 'What bald guy can we get?' The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him."

Meanwhile, it's recently been announced that director Zack Snyder will start shooting the Batman v Superman movie in Michigan early next year (2014).

Alongside Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, Amy Adams is confirmed to be returning as Lois Lane and her Man Of Steel cast-mates Diane Lane and Laurence Fishburne have also inked deals to reprise their roles. Warner Bros has given the Batman v Superman movie a release date of July 17, 2015.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was good, I expected a bit more but it was a nice set up, the final episode promises to be ridic

Victor Mancini

that was a great epsiode although imo theres a lot to be tied up in a 1 hour epsiode, when they said 2 x 75 minute specials i hadn't taken adverts into consideration doh!

im starting to think walters illness will kill him before the nazis get a chance and jesse will live and be aquitted due to his attempt to assist hank,

bit random but if they ever make a film about metallicas early days jesse,todd and skinny pete could easlliy play lars,james and cliff burton

Another good episode, had a feeling Grey Matter was going to be involved again at some point. The last episode is just going to be insane.

Still think it's going to be a Walter-Nazi murder-suicide with the ricen.

I find it hard to take Todd seriously after watching him in Friday Night Lights.

Anyone think it was a bit of a pish ending for Saul considering he's getting his own show?!

Think the show is a prequel so won't be affected by latest turn of events. At least he went out with some classic Saul golden one liners and not with a bullet in the back of the head!

Good episode but expected more (too much probably!)

A lot to tie up in 53 minutes of tv

The Gray matter thing is very interesting

Last episode just him trying to take everyone he feels wronged by out - Jesse, Nazis, Grey Matter - and getting killed at the end of it.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Last episode just him trying to take everyone he feels wronged by out - Jesse, Nazis, Grey Matter - and getting killed at the end of it.

Looks like it. Rejected by his family and that grey matter interview marked the death of the cuddly Walter white, so just going to go radge last episode.

:jjyay:

Looks like it. Rejected by his family and that grey matter interview marked the death of the cuddly Walter white, so just going to go radge last episode.

:jjyay:

I'm not sure that's what I want, and I'm not sure that's the kind of thing they'll go for. It feels like a bit of a cop out for me and I hope and think that they'll think of something a bit more clever.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm not sure that's what I want, and I'm not sure that's the kind of thing they'll go for. It feels like a bit of a cop out for me and I hope and think that they'll think of something a bit more clever.

I agree. That probably will be the ending they'll go for.

Good episode though - sets up a great finale.

Chad Sexington

Great episode. Very subtle, slow burning and intelligent. Set up beautifully for the finale...which is going to be absolute f****** carnage. :biggrin:

i reckon the ricen's for the schwartz couple, the rocket launcher for the nazis, and the end of the finale will be some sort of a manly face off between him and jesse.

I reckon he mauls all of them bar Jessie.He rescues Jessie and then Jessie says something like "Mr White" and then blows him away or Walt totals everyone and takes the risen himself and there is a message for Skylar telling her where the cash is.I also think it will end with the blue stuff still very much on the go, his legacy to world as such.

Another thought is he does something to totally discredit Grey Matter and then ploughs all the cash into cheap shares to leave to his family and wait for the price to rise again but he still tops himself with the risen.

Chad Sexington

I don't think the risen is for himself.

Why go to all the trouble to go back to the house and get it? If he wanted to top himself he could just put a bullet in his brain.

I reckon he might have someone like Lydia in mind for that. I do reckon Jesse will somehow kill him in the end though.

jack D and coke
I don't think the risen is for himself.

Why go to all the trouble to go back to the house and get it? If he wanted to top himself he could just put a bullet in his brain.

I reckon he might have someone like Lydia in mind for that. I do reckon Jesse will somehow kill him in the end though.

Jesse can't kill Walt......surely not. I wouldn't like that to be how it ends for him. That'll be pretty tragic for me like.

Chad Sexington

Jesse can't kill Walt......surely not. I wouldn't like that to be how it ends for him. That'll be pretty tragic for me like.

:lol:

Whatever happens, I'll bet it will be tragic for all concerned. I don't see anyone walking into the sunset to live happily ever after in this show.

:sob:

:lol:

Whatever happens, I'll bet it will be tragic for all concerned. I don't see anyone walking into the sunset to live happily ever after in this show.

What about Saul?

Chad Sexington

What about Saul?

Lost his law practice and doomed to a lonely, miserable existance as a nobody in Nebraska.

At least he didn't get a bullet in the back of the head like Jesse's bursd.

Lost his law practice and doomed to a lonely, miserable existance as a nobody in Nebraska.

At least he didn't get a bullet in the back of the head like Jesse's bursd.

Jessse's bursd..."Nothing personal"....

mulleted_jambo

really good episode. Sets it up well but as other have said a hell of a lot to fit in to one episode.

My prediction is that Jessie will make some kind of phosphine gas (in the same way that Walt did in the very first episode to kill crazy 8 and his cousin) and us it to kill the nazi's. I'm pretty sure walt showed him or at least told him what he had made. The main reason I think that is cause they made a point of the nazi guys not wearing gas masks when in the cooking bit. Apart from Todd anyway the others weren't wearing them. Maybe the others will die and Jessie will kill Todd. I would expect the risen will be fore lydia or Grechin and her husband as other have said I don't think he'll kill himself.

What about Walt Jnr(of flynn as the wee bell end likes to be known) killing his dad??? Thats my other prediction. Obviously total guess' though as anything could happen.

really good episode. Sets it up well but as other have said a hell of a lot to fit in to one episode.

My prediction is that Jessie will make some kind of phosphine gas (in the same way that Walt did in the very first episode to kill crazy 8 and his cousin) and us it to kill the nazi's. I'm pretty sure walt showed him or at least told him what he had made. The main reason I think that is cause they made a point of the nazi guys not wearing gas masks when in the cooking bit. Apart from Todd anyway the others weren't wearing them. Maybe the others will die and Jessie will kill Todd. I would expect the risen will be fore lydia or Grechin and her husband as other have said I don't think he'll kill himself.

What about Walt Jnr(of flynn as the wee bell end likes to be known) killing his dad??? Thats my other prediction. Obviously total guess' though as anything could happen.

I like that theory about Jesse, hadn't thought of that! The thing about Walt attacking the neo-nazis with the machine gun is that it just seems a bit too obvious now and like the clean up after the plane explosion I think it may well be some mis-direction. Who knows, Walt goes with the intention of attacking uncle Jack and co but ends up in a Scarface style stand off with the DEA? My pre-season prediction was Walt kills Hank and Jesse kills Walt, the first part has happened indirectly and I still think Jesse might kill Walt but if it happens it will be to put Walt out of his misery rather than a straight kill.

I agree that the ricin will be used on either Lydia or to attack Grey matter, either the Schwartz's or the company reputation (or all?).

Being BB though, all of the above is probably totally wrong! Can't wait to find out though.

That is an excellent theory about Jesse. I'm stealing it and having it as my own.

My own (genuinely) latest theory about the ricin was for Walt to use it on the nazis in a similar way as Frings killed those other guys (Mexicans?).

That is an excellent theory about Jesse. I'm stealing it and having it as my own.

My own (genuinely) latest theory about the ricin was for Walt to use it on the nazis in a similar way as Frings killed those other guys (Mexicans?).

I put that theory out there last week. The Jesse theory is a good one.

I think Lydia is going to try and get Skyler killed. Don't think even the new quality meth will be able to stop her going by her last hit list.

Sterling Archer

Seen a couple of good theories about the title of the next episode.

felina

1. A reference to the song El Paso, someone else can look up the lyrics.

2. It's also an anagram of finale

3. My favourite, Fe-Li-Na = iron-lithium-sodium = blood-meth-tears

Chad Sexington

Seen a couple of good theories about the title of the next episode.

felina

1. A reference to the song El Paso, someone else can look up the lyrics.

2. It's also an anagram of finale

3. My favourite, Fe-Li-Na = iron-lithium-sodium = blood-meth-tears

That's brilliant. :)

Archived