Breaking Bad - Final episodes (warning: spoilers)

jack D and coke

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

hank and his man to die, jessie and Walt escape and a man hunt on for him that we see in the wee clips of the future where he's on the run?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Cannae wait to get it watched early on next week and text you the outcome.

I thought that was going to happen this week to be honest :lol:

Anyway, we'll be at that wedding next week and I'm off Monday, so I'll probably watch it as soon as it is added to Netflix.

I thought that was going to happen this week to be honest :lol:

Anyway, we'll be at that wedding next week and I'm off Monday, so I'll probably watch it as soon as it is added to Netflix.

I'm off too though.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm off too though.

Yes, but if I watch it as soon as it is added to Netflix you won't be able to watch it before me.

Yes, but if I watch it as soon as it is added to Netflix you won't be able to watch it before me.

I'll skip to the end.

tommythejambo

Jesse lying in a pool of blood, brains splattered on the floor :o

Walter being outfoxed, and then letting his ruthless streak be blunted by family loyalty.

The shootout :o

The cliffhanger :(

No, you can't speculate like that.

BoJack Horseman

See that Vince Gilligan by the way. Where does he get off on this shit. I was lost in that episode then it just ended. He just keeps ramping it up. This is going to be madness.

jack D and coke
Ooft.

bit of an A-team shoot out at the end though

awful shooting but I'm sure people will die in this shootout. I really hope it's Hank his bumboy and Jesse and Walt and the lads dig up his loot and disappear sharpish!

It's a pity Walt never took him for a ride along to the desert, a stray bullet could finally have got rid of the whingeing wee fandan.

Actually seems like a pretty decent guy when being interviewed as himself. Nippy as **** in the programme.

Just heard they are doing a prequel about Saul

Could be good, could be shite. He should be a good enough character to build something around.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Probably the best character to be doing a spin off for? However, they usually end up being shit.

Snake Plissken

Probably the best character to be doing a spin off for? However, they usually end up being shit.

Saul's a great character and I always look forward to any scene he's in, but I fear that a show around him might be overkill.

I'll definitely give it a chance if it comes to fruition.

Sending people on a trip to Belize :rofl:. I just hope it doesn't tarnish the image of this brilliant series though.

Will watch it regardless.

mulleted_jambo

I had been planning to watch it in one sitting at the end but couldn't hold out.

As with all the seasons it was a bit slow to start and built it up slowly but is now getting really good. I couldn't believe it when they cut out in the middle of the shootout. One thing I think is for sure Neither Walt or Jessie will die in the shootout and Gomie and probably Hank will. I can see the Nazi gang trying to hold either Jessie or Walt hostage to cook for them. As someone said before possibly Jessie and thats why Walt is coming back at the end.

I used to hate Mondays now I can't wait.

p.s. how do you do a spoiler and I'll add it on. I couldn't get it to work

I had been planning to watch it in one sitting at the end but couldn't hold out.

As with all the seasons it was a bit slow to start and built it up slowly but is now getting really good. I couldn't believe it when they cut out in the middle of the shootout. One thing I think is for sure Neither Walt or Jessie will die in the shootout and Gomie and probably Hank will. I can see the Nazi gang trying to hold either Jessie or Walt hostage to cook for them. As someone said before possibly Jessie and thats why Walt is coming back at the end.

USE SPOILERS.

Didn't realise it was going to be a prequel.

Suggests that Mr Goodman may come to a sticky end.

You write "spoiler" the smoke monster will make it out of the shootout blah blah blah "\spoiler" with the bits in quotation marks in brackets

like this

You write "spoiler" the smoke monster will make it out of the shootout blah blah blah "\spoiler" with the bits in quotation marks in brackets

like this

Don't mention that f******

smoke monster!

Don't think Hank will die. Reason being that a scene in one of the trailers for the series hasn't been shown yet. It's Hank driving a motor at speed. His pal is probably messed though.

I like this plot line!

The shootout though...

:shotgun:

Can see Hank taking one to the head and his partner too.

mulleted_jambo

like this

Cheers Terry

I don't know why you would come on here if you hadn't seen it up to date anyway

It won't let me go back and edit the old one though. Apologies if I've spoilt it for you

Well thanks for that Mulleted_jambo!! You've now ruined the whole ******* thing for me, you ****! Wasted months watching all four seasons and the first half of this one, it's all been for nothing 'cause YOU couldn't be arsed learning how to use ******* spoilers properly! Hope your next shite is a hedgehog!!

Only joking, watched it on Monday night :D just fancied a crystal meth rant!

mulleted_jambo

Well thanks for that Mulleted_jambo!! You've now ruined the whole ******* thing for me, you ****! Wasted months watching all four seasons and the first half of this one, it's all been for nothing 'cause YOU couldn't be arsed learning how to use ******* spoilers properly! Hope your next shite is a hedgehog!!

Only joking, watched it on Monday night :D just fancied a crystal meth rant!

haha you had me for about the first line there. :poopile:

How?? I asked at the end how to add a spoiler??

I know. I was just being a knob. Anyway, the easy thing to do would be to quote someone who had used spoilers and see how they had done it.

Moving on, kind of, I see that Tim Lovejoy has said in The Metro today that he is saving all the last lot of episodes to watch in one go. Would be shan if folk started tweeting him spoilers.

only just watching last week's episode now, so doing the best i can to avoid seeing any spoilers etc but....

...the picture above the fireplace in hank's house? maria, dressed up as a princess, and the purple motif running through? **** sake. It's at once tremendous and my most reviled thing about the show.

I don't like how nobody even got shot in the end of that episode. The guy looking down his sights... everyone else joins in the shooting.. Yet hank still managed to shimmy behind a car with a pistol. Poor.

I suppose i'll get the hardcore geeks on saying that nobody was trying to shoot anyone and it was just to scare them or some shit.

Archived