Breaking Bad - Final episodes (warning: spoilers)

jack D and coke

mulleted_jambo

It's also a reference to Hank's death, where Uncle Jack shot Hank halfway through a sentence.

Yep thought that immediately when he shot him. I quite enjoyed that. I wonder where the money is though.

I really enjoyed the scene with gretchin and her husband. The way he just wandered in and waited till they spotted him, the knife comment then the best of the lot badger and skinny Pete with laser pens.

I actually hadn't realised what he was planning with the gun in the boot. I knew he had some sort of plan but it was a nice surprise.

Really enjoyed the last 3 episodes. Would have maybe liked a bigger twist in the last episode but it wasn't really needed. Better than the wire and sopranos for me.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with MSA about the Nazis not checking the boot though. That was poor continuity, along with the stand off scene with Hank and Gomez who would have been killed as soon as the nazis pulled the trigger.

Very small complaints in the grand scheme of the show though.

Getintaethem

How long will it be before hundreds of crazy Americans are scouring the New Mexico desert for Walt's lost millions?

I thought when he was on the phone to Lydia at the end was brilliant - bint got what she deserved.

I also wanted Walt to put the yellow overalls and mask on one last time before collapsing to the floor, however a very fitting end as he finally admitted that he done it all for himself.

Rudolf's Mate

A fair few reviews I've read have used The Sopranos ending as an example of a way not to end a season, even having it in the same sentence as Lost. Mental.

Yep I read them also. That said they were all American reviews/comments bizzarely from some of the top papers, journalists etc. Soprano's ending was perfect however the yanks don't like endings which are open to interpretation as they just don't get it!

Kalamazoo Jambo

Yep I read them also. That said they were all American reviews/comments bizzarely from some of the top papers, journalists etc. Soprano's ending was perfect however the yanks don't like endings which are open to interpretation as they just don't get it!

It can be frustrating when you don't get a 'complete' ending and, in a sense, you don't get closure. It's like when you

It can be frustrating when you don't get a 'complete' ending and, in a sense, you don't get closure. It's like when you

I was really frustrated at the time when I watched the sopranos ending. But after I thought about it a bit, it was the perfect ending. Sopranos is still my favourite, but breaking bad is a series that got better and better as it went on. Normally series take a dip in the middle or go on too long.

NotVincentGuerain

Loved it loved it loved it. It was a fitting finale.

Looking forward to watching it all again from the start.

me too

NotVincentGuerain

I thought when he was on the phone to Lydia at the end was brilliant - bint got what she deserved.

I also wanted Walt to put the yellow overalls and mask on one last time before collapsing to the floor, however a very fitting end as he finally admitted that he done it all for himself.

Dear Lydia- see ya...

NotVincentGuerain

talking about endings to shows. I thought breaking bad was good. (unbelievable, but after gus wandered about im not gonna argue)

the sopranos was maybe overly poetic. but there are many forums and threads that discuss it.

in the 80s there was a show called St Elsewhere ( like ER , but before it) It ended with the whole programme being someones imagination based on a snowglobe. ( i think)

Perfect ending for an amazing show. I was up till 4am this morning catching up with the last 8 episodes. Couldn't stop watching it especialy the last 3-4 episodes, so gripping and exciting!

My favourite show ever without a doubt.

Gutted it's finished now though. Need to find something new to watch now.

Has anyone heard anything about soul getting his own show ? Sure I read a while back that he was to get own show after breaking bad had finished.

Perfect ending for an amazing show. I was up till 4am this morning catching up with the last 8 episodes. Couldn't stop watching it especialy the last 3-4 episodes, so gripping and exciting!

My favourite show ever without a doubt.

Gutted it's finished now though. Need to find something new to watch now.

Has anyone heard anything about soul getting his own show ? Sure I read a while back that he was to get own show after breaking bad had finished.

Yes it is getting a spin off called Better Call Saul and is again being made by AMC.

Yes it is getting a spin off called Better Call Saul and is again being made by AMC.

Sweeeeet!!!

Saul was outstanding, played the crooked lawyer very very well.

I started watching episodes of Talking Bad on Netflix last night. Anyone else watched any of them?

jack D and coke

Sweeeeet!!!

Saul was outstanding, played the crooked lawyer very very well.

I started watching episodes of Talking Bad on Netflix last night. Anyone else watched any of them?

I watched them all aye. They're ok. Last one is a bit of a sook up Vince Gilligans erse but in the main with decent guests they're watchable.

Assuming the police seized the rest of the money?

It's unlikely the nazi's would've left the money anywhere in the compound. There's a small chance the police would find something that tells where it is, i guess, but we'll never know.

I watched them all aye. They're ok. Last one is a bit of a sook up Vince Gilligans erse but in the main with decent guests they're watchable.

I watched 1 episode last night, confession I think. Samual L Jackson and saul where on it, thought it was pretty good.

jack D and coke

I watched 1 episode last night, confession I think. Samual L Jackson and saul where on it, thought it was pretty good.

That wasn't the first one I don't think but that was pretty good. Vince Gilligan and some bint were on the first week. All of them are ok though.

Dean Winchester

:D

Brian Whittaker's Tache

46 and a half hours telly in just over three weeks.

Just finished watching the final episode

Best telly ever!

Chad Sexington

His Walt Jr is brilliant!

He's brilliant. :lol:

No danger he is really homeless though. It's got to be a set up. :biggrin:

That wasn't the first one I don't think but that was pretty good. Vince Gilligan and some bint were on the first week. All of them are ok though.

was it not some bird from modern family or some sitcom like that. She kept pushing a theory of Walt going to Morrocco.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Just watched if. Class last season but it was the fear and tension of being the underdog during the first 4 seasons that I loved. In 5 they had made it so that element was gone.

Still incredible.

Now to start the Sopranos!

Notbrainwashed

Yeah, gonna have to get onto The Sopranos myself. All the series available on Sky On Demand now.

The Great Khali

By the way, don't know if its been mentioned but useless bit of trivia for today.

Lydia was Candice in Kevin and Perry go large :lol:

breaking-bad-gliding-over-all-season-five-finale-walt-lydia.jpg

kp18_L.jpg

Spin off is happening apparently. "Better Call Saul"....

peebles dood. peebles.

Yeah, gonna have to get onto The Sopranos myself. All the series available on Sky On Demand now.

Yeah I spent 5 minutes recording every one in case in disappears! Finished 2 episodes and liking it.

jack D and coke
By the way, don't know if its been mentioned but useless bit of trivia for today.

Lydia was Candice in Kevin and Perry go large :lol:

breaking-bad-gliding-over-all-season-five-finale-walt-lydia.jpg

kp18_L.jpg

She's also a weejy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived