Breaking Bad - Final episodes (warning: spoilers)

jack D and coke

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started watching it all again to get ready for it starting up again. only on season 2 so far but what a great show.

jack D and coke

Aye I've been watching a couple if them again to refresh myself and its amazing watching Walt from the goon teacher into the badass he is towards the end. So many bits of the story you just don't see coming first time round and great acting, great cast, f***** superb TV show. They've made you wait after Hank finding out its Walt he's after all along. Really looking forward to a messy ending but kinda hope Walt gets away with it :lol:

The more I watch it the more I can't stand Walts son or his sister in law. I've got up to the part where Jesse gets lifted by Hank after Walt went missing and found in a store naked.

The old boy in the wheel chair is something else once you see him in the past. Just love the show

jack D and coke
The more I watch it the more I can't stand Walts son or his sister in law. I've got up to the part where Jesse gets lifted by Hank after Walt went missing and found in a store naked.

The old boy in the wheel chair is something else once you see him in the past. Just love the show

The old dude in the wheelchair gets a superb ending, truly superb! Just another bit of the story I just didn't see coming. Walt junior is alright but his sister in law is a stupid bint! Skyler is a real po faced nosey parker wife too and gets annoying but she plays the part well. I just think its got a great cast and pretty much everybody is a good actor which I find unusual for an American show. I normally find they tend to overact but not in BB.

jack D and coke
All five seasons be on Netflix if anyone is interested....

Had my free months trial and watched nothing else. Kept netflix going but can't really find anything else even fractionally as good.

Kenny ******* Powers

Breaking Bad is brilliant. I had season 1 on DVD for a year before I got round to watching it. Once I started I ended up watching all 5 in the space of 2 months!!

Will the last 8 episodes be shown anywhere on tv in the UK or will it be a case of downloading it or waiting for the DVD?

The old dude in the wheelchair gets a superb ending, truly superb! Just another bit of the story I just didn't see coming. Walt junior is alright but his sister in law is a stupid bint! Skyler is a real po faced nosey parker wife too and gets annoying but she plays the part well. I just think its got a great cast and pretty much everybody is a good actor which I find unusual for an American show. I normally find they tend to overact but not in BB.

that's bang on. The inclusion of Gus later and his demise is good tv I really liked this character and so must have revolutions writers as they made the actors character in that very similar IMO. The scenes with Gus and Stephen Baur? are one of my favourite breaking bad moments.

I'm in two minds to watch the rest of season 2 tonight and tomorrow or get stuck into Game of thrones 2 which I've not watched yet.

jack D and coke
Breaking Bad is brilliant. I had season 1 on DVD for a year before I got round to watching it. Once I started I ended up watching all 5 in the space of 2 months!!

Will the last 8 episodes be shown anywhere on tv in the UK or will it be a case of downloading it or waiting for the DVD?

I don't think it's been on any TV channel over here which is truly mental considering how good it is. The final 8 parts start airing in the US on 11th August and ill post up a place to download them probably the day after each one for anybody that wants to catch them.

jack D and coke
that's bang on. The inclusion of Gus later and his demise is good tv I really liked this character and so must have revolutions writers as they made the actors character in that very similar IMO. The scenes with Gus and Stephen Baur? are one of my favourite breaking bad moments.

I'm in two minds to watch the rest of season 2 tonight and tomorrow or get stuck into Game of thrones 2 which I've not watched yet.

That's maybe what ill start on next. My bird watches it but I've yet to actually get into it.

michael_bolton

My mates were banging on about Breaking Bad for ages so I went out and got the first series a few months ago. Guff.

Unbelievable characters, ropey acting, unbuyable storyline. Don't get it at all.

Made it to the end of the first series and now use the discs as coasters.

That's maybe what ill start on next. My bird watches it but I've yet to actually get into it.

I just finished the first season last week and was surprised how much I enjoyed it given that I'd half arsed watched the first 4 episodes when it first came out and was bored. I was the same with boardwalk empire and the borgias so I might end up giving them a second chance as well.

Rudolf's Mate

Without a doubt one of the best things on the box. I was also really late finding it and only started watching about 2-3 months ago. I've ploughed through the lot and was watching 3 episodes a night.

Are these the final episodes with it completely ending? :no:

My mates were banging on about Breaking Bad for ages so I went out and got the first series a few months ago. Guff.

Unbelievable characters, ropey acting, unbuyable storyline. Don't get it at all.

::troll:::'>

Jamboman1512

:lies:

Can't wait to see the final episodes, although will then miss it once it's gone. They're apparently planning a spinoff series featuring Saul, but I don't know if that will be one that works long-term.

The great thing is, I can't honest guess how the series is going to end. Walt dead, in prison, still cooking...no idea. I hope Jesse gets a good ending, my favourite character, but knowing Breaking Bad that's certainly not guaranteed.

Troll or not I actually felt like this as well!

It took me 3 months to watch the first series and I had to force myself to watch it. Just couldn't pick it up. Second series was okay but again I had to force my self in to it.

3rd series was brilliant and 4th series I watched it all in one day!! Absolutely brilliant!!

Not watched any of the fifth series as I'll wait till the last & episodes come out and I'll watch them all in one night!

For me slow to get in to but absolutely agree its one of the best things out there

I think Walt and Jesse will get caught and Hank will help Walt get off leaving Jesse screwed over. Or Walts cancer will come back and he'll die just as he gets caught leaving Jesse to get caught alone. Basically Jesse is gonna get screwed over big time.

Kenny ******* Powers

I don't think it's been on any TV channel over here which is truly mental considering how good it is. The final 8 parts start airing in the US on 11th August and ill post up a place to download them probably the day after each one for anybody that wants to catch them.

Cheers mate.

As an aside did anyone else recognise Lydia Rodarte-Quayle is Joanne from the film Small Faces?

Tongs ya bass!

Walt dies and Jessie gets sent down, Walt Junior gets a 12 bore fitted to his walking stick and him and Skyler carry on the family business. THE END.

jack D and coke

Troll or not I actually felt like this as well!

It took me 3 months to watch the first series and I had to force myself to watch it. Just couldn't pick it up. Second series was okay but again I had to force my self in to it.

3rd series was brilliant and 4th series I watched it all in one day!! Absolutely brilliant!!

Not watched any of the fifth series as I'll wait till the last & episodes come out and I'll watch them all in one night!

For me slow to get in to but absolutely agree its one of the best things out there

Yeah the first series is defintely the slowest and the episodes focusing on the cancer are pretty hard to watch and tbh I watched them all out of a bit of boredom but from there on it gripped me and series 3 and 4 were superb. Series 5 has left it wide open as to where it might go and it's the kind of show that has taken me by surprise a right few times so I can't wait to see what happens. The bit right at the start of series 5 where he gets the shotgun off that guy in the diner out a strange car's boot is perhaps leading me to believe hes on the run. I hope Walt goes f***** nuts myself and tries to take everybody out :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

With the last 8 episodes are arriving imminently, I decided to watch the first 8 of s5 again.

Such an amazing series and what an ending.

When is episode 9 airing?

With the last 8 episodes are arriving imminently, I decided to watch the first 8 of s5 again.

Such an amazing series and what an ending.

When is episode 9 airing?

The 11th in the states, so you can salve your post-derby victory hangover by downloading it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

It has been a long 13 months waiting for last 8 episodes :sob:

Nearly here now though :verysmug:

Marty McFly

Greatest TV show at the moment, along with Homeland. Anyone else ever noticed you only ever see Walt Jr. at the breakfast table eating food. I cannot stand him!

How does everyone think it will end?

Walter - Dead

Hank - Shoots Walter

Jessie - Gets away with the money and his freedom

How does everyone think it will end?

Walter - Dead

Hank - Shoots Walter

Jessie - Gets away with the money and his freedom

God knows what will happen but I just can't see it being a predictable ending anyway.

Getting put on Netflix the day after its aired in the US.

This pleases me!!

If its getting put on netflix (uk version?) the day after it airs in the US does that mean we can expect an episode per week or will we have to wait for the final episode to air in the US and get the typical Netflix full series drop?

Turns out they were all in suburgatory. None of them have lives those lives, just alter egos - or a dream as Walt falls asleep.

Turns out they were all in suburgatory. None of them have lives those lives, just alter egos - or a dream as Walt falls asleep.

This is probably a total face palm, but is that not the last episode on netflix at the moment? Initials and book

This is probably a total face palm, but is that not the last episode on netflix at the moment? Initials and book

That's the last episode that was shown, 8 more episodes to go.

:lol:

I wouldn't be able to contain my fury if it did a Lost ending.

rossthejambo

That on Netflix UK ?

Yep, first one should be on there on the 12th apparently.

Walt goes mad with the LMG in his boot wiping out hundreds of people could happen?

The Professor

Greatest TV show at the moment, along with Homeland. Anyone else ever noticed you only ever see Walt Jr. at the breakfast table eating food. I cannot stand him!

Behave. Homeland is no where near as good.

Walt end up saving hanks & jesse life, but ends up dead himself.

It's amazing how much I hated Jesse at the start and the roles actually changes thru the series. ******* great TV.

BoJack Horseman

Jokes aside, that's not how Lost turned out.

Like BB But prefer Dexter

Dexter is shocking now. Can't get through this latest season it's that bad.

Archived