Breaking Bad - Final episodes (warning: spoilers)

jack D and coke

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is also a sister programme on Netflix called Talking Bad, which goes hand in hand with each episode and had interviews with cast, producers and celebrity fans.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

There is also a sister programme on Netflix called Talking Bad, which goes hand in hand with each episode and had interviews with cast, producers and celebrity fans.

I was going to ask you what it was. I seen it appear on my facebook newsfeed. Any good?

Samuel L Jackson was on it this week with Saul with the hat and shades trying to look like Hiesenberg from pictures I saw on fb.

I was going to ask you what it was. I seen it appear on my facebook newsfeed. Any good?

Just watched the first one, was alright, only 20 minutes long so worth a watch if you have some time to spare.

jack D and coke

Just watched the first one, was alright, only 20 minutes long so worth a watch if you have some time to spare.

Not too bad, just basically a wee chat with Vince Gilligan on the first one and Skyler(Anna Gunn) and Jesse(Aaron Paul) on the second. I can't wait to see this Vine Aaron Paul does for us :lol:

Gonna be f***** legendary!

Aaron Paul tweeted this a little while ago...

agepupup.jpg

Tonight's episode should be pure radge bitches!

Walt jnr to be murdered throw in skylar and its happy days

jack D and coke
Anybody got any good links to watch this. Every one I try is pretty rubbish. I hate buffering.

Have you had a months free trial from Netflix? They air every Monday morning about 9am on there. If not the best place is a torrent site unless you've registered for iseries or mobilevids or some other streaming site.

I can't look at Walt jnr anymore without seeing a more annoying version of Jimmy from South Park.

Had a feeling Jesse would do this. No going back now.

I'm starting to want to see Walter get what's coming to him.

jack D and coke
Really rooting for Walt here. Jesse has disappointed me.

There's no way Jesse is gonna dob Walt in, no danger. They're making it look that way but I can't see it at all.

BoJack Horseman

There's no way Jesse is gonna dob Walt in, no danger. They're making it look that way but I can't see it at all.

He's literally already done it, and dobbed himself in it at the same time. He has to follow through now to save himself. No turning back.

jack D and coke

He's literally already done it, and dobbed himself in it at the same time. He has to follow through now to save himself. No turning back.

I don't even want to hit that spoiler :lol:

I still think my pre season prediction is looking possible...

Walter kills Hank, Jesse kills Walter, Jesse cries and (possibly kills himself)

Only 4 to go :44:

BoJack Horseman

I still think my pre season prediction is looking possible...

Walter kills Hank, Jesse kills Walter, Jesse cries and (possibly kills himself)

Only 4 to go :44:

I think...

Walter fakes his own death, moves the family to New Hampshire under his missus' maiden name. Some shit goes down and he has to come back with his m60. Possibly Jesse being forced to cook by the Nazis.

BoJack Horseman

Must not read the spoilers :lol:

Why are you even in this thread if you're not up to date? Spoilers are a courtesy.

jack D and coke

I think...

Walter fakes his own death, moves the family to New Hampshire under his missus' maiden name. Some shit goes down and he has to come back with his m60. Possibly Jesse being forced to cook by the Nazis.

Hmm interesting theory and one I won't discount completely.

The one thing I'm almost certain of even after watching the episode is that although it looks like Jesse is ratting him out I still don't think he will. Hank said a couple of things that are making you think that but like Walt's tape until you see it it's impossible to know just what he's said. They leave Jesse alone with the camera has Jesse removed the memory card? He goes for a piss just after making the tape has he flushed it down the kazi? :lol: I've no idea but I'm not believing Jesse rats him out

Hmm interesting theory and one I won't discount completely.

The one thing I'm almost certain of even after watching the episode is that although it looks like Jesse is ratting him out I still don't think he will. Hank said a couple of things that are making you think that but like Walt's tape until you see it it's impossible to know just what he's said. They leave Jesse alone with the camera has Jesse removed the memory card? He goes for a piss just after making the tape has he flushed it down the kazi? :lol: I've no idea but I'm not believing Jesse rats him out

I think you are wrong, he defo has dob him in because otherwise he wouldn't have being that scared to go and meet him.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Why are you even in this thread if you're not up to date? Spoilers are a courtesy.

I'll post on whatever thread I want, when I want.

Thanks.

jack D and coke

I think you are wrong, he defo has dob him in because otherwise he wouldn't have being that scared to go and meet him.

Jesse was scared to go see him because of what he's done and the fact that he knows Walt knows he threw petrol all over his house. What he doesnt know is he's wired and Hank is trying to work Jesse now to nail Walt. I don't think Jesse will go through with it myself. Hank has got him backed into a corner but we don't know how much he's told Hank yet. He defintely could've tried to throw him off the scent a bit

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We've seen from the clips of the future that someone is Hunting him down and his family have abandoned him. The reaction of the neighbour in that scene makes me think he's faked his own death and this cancer thing isn't real.

jack D and coke
Without looking through this thread :ninja:

how many episodes are left? I might start watching this the nite.

Four to go.

We've seen from the clips of the future that someone is Hunting him down and his family have abandoned him. The reaction of the neighbour in that scene makes me think he's faked his own death and this cancer thing isn't real.

So your disregarding the scene when he was on the chemo therapy and on the drip first or second episode ?

BoJack Horseman

I'll post on whatever thread I want, when I want.

Thanks.

Jesse has grassed Walt up to the DEA in a video confession. He almost went for a wire sting but bottled it, and instead told Walt he's after him.

So your disregarding the scene when he was on the chemo therapy and on the drip first or second episode ?

This. And the scene from flash forward to him popping pills at Denny's. He was alone, there would be no reason to do that if he was at it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Jesse has grassed Walt up to the DEA in a video confession. He almost went for a wire sting but bottled it, and instead told Walt he's after him.

This. And the scene from flash forward to him popping pills at Denny's. He was alone, there would be no reason to do that if he was at it.

Seen it already :lol:

The transformation of Walt has been great to watch, but anyone else think Skyler has had more transformations than Dr Who? Looks like she's now about to go into full ******* Al Capone mode, wouldn't surprise me if she wastes the lot of them!

From Hank and Gonez's chat on the balcony I think it is safe to say that Jesse had told them most, if not all, of what has happened. But that is nothing without hard evidence, so I don't think it is too late for him to go back to helping Walt and then disappear.

On that Talking Bad programme one of the episodes they mentioned that 'all of the characters end up how they should'. Pretty cryptic but if you're taking that as a moral statement then it does point towards Walt getting his comeuppance.

I'm on Walt's side here, I hope he gets away with it.

jack D and coke

The transformation of Walt has been great to watch, but anyone else think Skyler has had more transformations than Dr Who? Looks like she's now about to go into full ******* Al Capone mode, wouldn't surprise me if she wastes the lot of them!

aw man I wish I hadn't opened that spoiler there :lol: I think your onto something here. Of all the endings I've thought about that's not one of them. She has transformed massively and she told Walt to kill Jesse. Aw man you could be right here

Kalamazoo Jambo

Jesse lying in a pool of blood, brains splattered on the floor :o

Walter being outfoxed, and then letting his ruthless streak be blunted by family loyalty.

The shootout :o

The cliffhanger :(

jack D and coke

Jesse lying in a pool of blood, brains splattered on the floor :o

Walter being outfoxed, and then letting his ruthless streak be blunted by family loyalty.

The shootout :o

The cliffhanger :(

:wow:

that could be just about the worst place to leave the end of an episode :lol: the b*stards!! Sensational stuff

jack D and coke

:wow:

that could be just about the worst place to leave the end of an episode :lol: the b*stards!! Sensational stuff

can I just add I hate Jesse now and hope he gets riddled with bullets! T*sser!!!

Archived