The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Korky said:

Posing **seholes who wear back to front baseball caps while exercising at the gym.

And even worse - the prats wearing beanie hats!

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I wear a baseball cap at the gym sometimes but usually the right way round. I assume it the right way round.  Not a fan of beanies but I do wear woolie hats as it good to keep the heat in. 

And there we have it, folks.

:muggy:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People struggling? I've never seen so much traffic in livingston in my life, Battling myself through hundreds of crazed shoppers just to pick my groceries up. 

Dick Dastardly

Bought a new toaster as my old one had stopped working. Its not deep enough for a whole slice of bread, so you have to take the slices out and turn them half way through. Amazon pish. 

24 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Bought a new toaster as my old one had stopped working. Its not deep enough for a whole slice of bread, so you have to take the slices out and turn them half way through. Amazon pish. 

Awe what a tragedy 😂

50 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Have you tried putting the bread in sideways? :D

Dick Dastardly
2 hours ago, Meathook said:

Have you tried putting the bread in sideways? :D

I thought you'd cracked it there, but no it doesn't fit that way. 

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I bought a cheap toaster from Tesco some time ago and it was fine with Tesco bread but Sainsbury’s slices wouldn’t fit. Now there’s a good conspiracy theory. 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

I bought a cheap toaster from Tesco some time ago and it was fine with Tesco bread but Sainsbury’s slices wouldn’t fit. Now there’s a good conspiracy theory. 

a55ff772e86b56533f7b01f5f1f42343.png

henrysmithsgloves
6 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Screenshot_20221127-194600.png

I'm going to have to get one, my wife likes that long thin burnt 'plain' loaf crap, that tastes like charcoal at the top, maybe she'll buy proper soft sweet bread.

And while I'm at it, while I in principle support 'well fired' rolls as a Scottish icon, they taste awful and are inedible and a result of inept bakers burning things - soft white for me.

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

I'm going to have to get one, my wife likes that long thin burnt 'plain' loaf crap, that tastes like charcoal at the top, maybe she'll buy proper soft sweet bread.

And while I'm at it, while I in principle support 'well fired' rolls as a Scottish icon, they taste awful and are inedible and a result of inept bakers burning things - soft white for me.

I like the taste of well fired rolls but they make my jaw hurt trying to chew them unless they are extremely fresh

1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I like the taste of well fired rolls but they make my jaw hurt trying to chew them unless they are extremely fresh

I'll give you it on taste, i lost most of my teeth in the kickboxing ring so i hate chewy bread.

Dick Dastardly
9 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

I'll give you it on taste, i lost most of my teeth in the kickboxing ring so i hate chewy bread.

I suppose it takes ages to sook the flavour out

21 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Why do modern toasters make so much mess, crumbs all ower the shoap, bring back the old coal fire

with a toasting fork. 

Dick Dastardly
24 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Why do modern toasters make so much mess, crumbs all ower the shoap, bring back the old coal fire

with a toasting fork. 

Mine make a mess  cos half the bread is sticking out of the top and you've got to turn it half way through. I might just use a candle and a fork from now on

Lovely, sunny day out there - probably the last one of the year - and I’m stuck in the house with a grade A, snottery, Lemsipped-up-to-the-eyeballs cold.

Edited by FWJ

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Mine make a mess  cos half the bread is sticking out of the top and you've got to turn it half way through. I might just use a candle and a fork from now on

Buy a new one they aren’t that expensive ! I’m in John Lewis the ! But I’m betting their toasters will be dear as deck 

Dick Dastardly
5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Buy a new one they aren’t that expensive ! I’m in John Lewis the ! But I’m betting their toasters will be dear as deck 

It's brand new! It was either friday or saturday it was delivered. What kind of deviant freak would design and sell a toaster that doesn't fit bread? Jeff freakin Bezos, thats who. Never trust a baldie

jeff-bezos-arrin.gif

4 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It's brand new! It was either friday or saturday it was delivered. What kind of deviant freak would design and sell a toaster that doesn't fit bread? Jeff freakin Bezos, thats who. Never trust a baldie

jeff-bezos-arrin.gif

image.thumb.png.99f8d15d80c418865991aec91810198d.png

henrysmithsgloves
2 minutes ago, Daktari said:

i stand by my original comment! 😁

I hear you👍🏻

Robbie before the haircut BTWdownload (1).jpeg

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

Sister and psycho partner have now decided they will be joining us for Xmas dinner. I had to back down a month ago or psycho and I would've been rolling about in the garden. I just appease him now, but this also agitates him. In seeing this, I'm doing it more, Wife and I love it, Sister not so much. I just want to stuff my pus, get pissed, be cheeky to folk and of course, accept cheek back, but psycho features just can't handle it...

On 28/11/2022 at 18:48, Dick Dastardly said:

jeff-bezos-arrin.gif

Correct, men should have magnificent, lionesque, manes that catch the breeze, advertising sexual potency.

Dick Dastardly
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Correct, men should have magnificent, lionesque, manes that catch the breeze, advertising sexual potency.

Do hairy lugs count? 

Jeffros Furios
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Do hairy lugs count? 

I can help you with hairy baws :jj:

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I can help you with hairy baws :jj:

Like two lollipops that have been dropped in a German shepherds bed?

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Like two lollipops that have been dropped in a German shepherds bed?

Only if they were midget lollipops :sadrobbo:

15 minutes ago, jonesy said:

:yas:

In the absence of @IronJambo getting a barrel/jug visit, we can now rely on @OBE to keep us informed of domestic unbliss this Christmas. Full match reports each day or you're getting reported to the Mods.

it will be like the knockout stages of the world cup. 

@IronJambo will have the early game and @OBE will have the evening game full of needle

people are idiots. was in the supermarket earlier, paid for my shopping and started to push my trolley towards the exit. all of a sudden with no awareness of what is around her some daft person just stops blocking half the route to the exit so she can check her reciept, if she had took another 2 or 3 steps there was a space she could have used. Thenafter i got passed that roadblock another person who had probably been at the cigs counter stopped her husband right at the automatic exit doors so she could rummage about in their shopping for her to put stuff away. this time completely blocking the exit. it is days like this that i feel this man had the right idea

Falling Down (1993) - IMDb

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

:yas:

In the absence of @IronJambo getting a barrel/jug visit, we can now rely on @OBE to keep us informed of domestic unbliss this Christmas. Full match reports each day or you're getting reported to the Mods.

Nothing to see here Jones, I'll just scupper Xmas day and feign a positive Covid test...:devil2:

Psychos lungs ain't great, too much rolled baccy, he wouldn't dare enter my gaff knowing I could floor/kill him with sneeze...or would he? He just might, he's that thick!

10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Savvy shoppers go weekday evenings, Milky.

Fewer bams. 

i normally go friday or saturday night but was watching the argentina/australia game yesterday

Dick Dastardly

And now all the sockets upstairs have stopped working! ****ing absolutely seething. Looks like i won't be getting myself a present this Christmas.