The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Sorry to hear that.

Is the dog, hopefully, being put down (along with the owners)?

Not sure yet. Police said they would have to check if their had been other complaints. Didn’t it used to be a one strike and you’re out policy?

From what I can gather though, it’s attacked people before and so hopefully will be destroyed before it injures (or worse) someone else.

Pretty sad though as it’s not entirely the dogs fault when it’s got ****witted owners.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dick Dastardly
13 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Cheers, mate. She’s at the hospital just now and seems to be in good spirits, could still be in shock though.

The thing has probably been raised as weapon and yet the daft **** still lets it run loose.

You should see how close to her eye it got, it’s a miracle she didn’t lose it.

I doubt it'll be running around much longer if it's attacked somone to that extent. The owners should be charged as well. Utter scum to bring a dog up like that. 

5 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I doubt it'll be running around much longer if it's attacked somone to that extent. The owners should be charged as well. Utter scum to bring a dog up like that. 

As I said earlier, part of me feels sorry for the dog as well. It’s only acting in the way it’s been raised. But if it’s dangerous, then there can only be one outcome.

Dick Dastardly
Just now, iantjambo said:

As I said earlier, part of me feels sorry for the dog as well. It’s only acting in the way it’s been raised. But if it’s dangerous, then there can only be one outcome.

I really don't disagree at all. 

27 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Kickback scrolling to the top of the page to show the bet365 banner every time i look on a thread is really making me seethe today. 

Yes imagine if your trying to refrain from gambling or have an addiction to it . ? Not helpful really . Hate it . Been in close proximity to compulsive gamblers and it’s not pleasant 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes imagine if your trying to refrain from gambling or have an addiction to it . ? Not helpful really . Hate it . Been in close proximity to compulsive gamblers and it’s not pleasant 

Yeah, there should be a way of selecting certain types of adverts that you don't want to see, such as gambling or alcohol etc. 

What is more annoying, to me, is the fact that the page keeps scrolling right up to the top every time. It doesn't normally do that with me but it is today. 

1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Yeah, there should be a way of selecting certain types of adverts that you don't want to see, such as gambling or alcohol etc. 

What is more annoying, to me, is the fact that the page keeps scrolling right up to the top every time. It doesn't normally do that with me but it is today. 

i think the adverts you see are based on your browser history

Dick Dastardly
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i think the adverts you see are based on your browser history

Well people say that but i haven't had a bet in weeks and so many of the adverts that pop up are of things that are of absolutely no interest to me at all, nothing that i would have been browsing or googling. 

As i said, its not so much the adverts that are bothering me, its the scroll right to the top of the page that is making me seethe. You open the thread and it goes to the first unread post and then scrolls to the top of the page. ****ing irritating 

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It is ! 

It's not though. I'm also getting adverts for plumbers, shed builders and dental implants and I've never browsed for anything remotely similar. 

It's not though. I'm also getting adverts for plumbers, shed builders and dental implants and I've never browsed for anything remotely similar. 

It can be due to your browsing history def . Mind you top of mine just now is adverts about cookers ! 😎 weird 

Dick Dastardly
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It can be due to your browsing history def . Mind you top of mine just now is adverts about cookers ! 😎 weird 

I had to read that twice there... 😉 

4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I had to read that twice there... 😉 

ECAA88C5-DD64-444E-9C3F-F4D781F0F0B7.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

2 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Just for clarity, i thought you had been browsing spaniels

Oh I know what you meant 😂😂

20 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Does your Mrs have a thing for Tradesmen with nice teeth? Could be that she has been searching for them on your shared WiFi in the house.

50 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Does your Mrs have a thing for Tradesmen with nice teeth? Could be that she has been searching for them on your shared WiFi in the house.

yes please 😮

Dick Dastardly
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I'm single. It's maybe the dog when I'm at work. I'm not leaving my laptop open again! 

I'm single. It's maybe the dog when I'm at work. I'm not leaving my laptop open again! 

A likely story. :) 

image-23-10-21-06-58-4.gif

Konrad von Carstein

Folk in restaurants, you are 2 feet away from each other, why in the name of Christ on the Cross do you need to shout speak to each other? Wankers.

il Duce McTarkin
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Folk in restaurants, you are 2 feet away from each other, why in the name of Christ on the Cross do you need to shout speak to each other? Wankers.

Hard of hearing, maybe?

9 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Seriously, #mods is there some way to stop this scrolling to the top of the page nonsense? @mods 

Are you talking about the page automatically scrossing up the way?  If so that happens to me on another site I shall not name, it blinking drives me potty!

Dick Dastardly
4 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Are you talking about the page automatically scrossing up the way?  If so that happens to me on another site I shall not name, it blinking drives me potty!

Yeah, it started happening the other day and its really annoying! 

12 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Was playing golf yesterday. At the 8th hole I take my mid layer off. I have just a crew neck T-shirt underneath. 

Guy comes off the 9th green and marches up to me. Thinking he going to let us play through. Asks if I’m a new member, before I could even respond he tells me coreless shirts are not acceptable attire and I need to leave the course. 

I burst out laughing and informed him wasn’t aware and I had just taken my top off. Anyway enjoy the rest of his round. 

The most annoying thing about it was the ***** should have never been on the course in the first place he was ducking awful. I had to witness the guy hack round the course and add about 45min to my round. 

Anyway, he spent the rest of the round with me and my partner driving the ball right up beside them as soon as we could. 😂

Depends who you are I suppose. 

D2DC65FD-1591-4967-9D50-23526F94F1F8.jpeg

5 hours ago, jonesy said:

The car park at the 3 Sisters in Glencoe.

Folk blocking each other in, three point turning on the main road, and just generally being dicks.

Surprised more folk don't die there.

Full area is a cluster****🤬

4 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Full area is a cluster****🤬

The A82 is a fecking disgrace.  Even the long, straight bits over Rannoch. It’s so narrow if you’re overtaking a bus or lorry (and there are plenty of them) you are (a) relying on them keeping hard left - hit a soft verge and you’ll be over onto your roof - and (b) hoping you’re not coming up to one of the even narrower bridges.  The bits between FW & Ballachulish and Tarbet & Inverarnan are risible.

They’ve been talking about doing it up for decades and yet it is still largely the same road as it was in the 1930s.  
Meanwhile the ‘other’ road north was completely rebuilt in the 70s/80s and is being completely rebuilt again.

2 hours ago, FWJ said:

The A82 is a fecking disgrace.  Even the long, straight bits over Rannoch. It’s so narrow if you’re overtaking a bus or lorry (and there are plenty of them) you are (a) relying on them keeping hard left - hit a soft verge and you’ll be over onto your roof - and (b) hoping you’re not coming up to one of the even narrower bridges.  The bits between FW & Ballachulish and Tarbet & Inverarnan are risible.

They’ve been talking about doing it up for decades and yet it is still largely the same road as it was in the 1930s.  
Meanwhile the ‘other’ road north was completely rebuilt in the 70s/80s and is being completely rebuilt again.

Its a highland road, take ure time and enjoy the scenary😃been on that road many a time, just slow down.

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Its a highland road, take ure time and enjoy the scenary😃been on that road many a time, just slow down.

It’s not just tourists that use it.

I took out a young Springer Spaniel I have for a bit of training about half an hour ago, just as he was coming out of his kennel he jumped up on me and his paws cought right on the left bollock, **** me women will never know pain like it.

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I took out a young Springer Spaniel I have for a bit of training about half an hour ago, just as he was coming out of his kennel he jumped up on me and his paws cought right on the left bollock, **** me women will never know pain like it.

😄sorry, least being a young dog the paws would be wee, 😕.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

😄sorry, least being a young dog the paws would be wee, 😕.

He's 18 month, he's got paws like a ****in Bear🤬👺

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

He's 18 month, he's got paws like a ****in Bear🤬👺

😮, mind the time my cocker spanial stole a bit of my tandoori chicken, no way was i getting that back.

PRETEND spare tyres!!!    Seethe......

Got a puncture this evening on the way home from a day out. A very helpful local Gamekeeper tried to repair it at the side of the road, but unfortunately unfixable. So on with spare tyre that's tiny and you can only travel at 50mph. My 2hr journey felt like a life time especially when the double decker bus followed by the guy towing the caravan over took me. Seethe!

I don't get why when the car is big enough to have a tyre that can go faster!!

When I first past my test every car had a proper spare tyre.

We seem to be going backward in this world :seething:

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Not really a major seethe but **** me, the half-burned down Sombrero at the bottom of Dalry Road.  What an eyesore.  

Every time I pass it I think such a waste. If no one wants it give me a couple of months and I could work wonders with it.

8 hours ago, Jambro77 said:

PRETEND spare tyres!!!    Seethe......

Got a puncture this evening on the way home from a day out. A very helpful local Gamekeeper tried to repair it at the side of the road, but unfortunately unfixable. So on with spare tyre that's tiny and you can only travel at 50mph. My 2hr journey felt like a life time especially when the double decker bus followed by the guy towing the caravan over took me. Seethe!

I don't get why when the car is big enough to have a tyre that can go faster!!

When I first past my test every car had a proper spare tyre.

We seem to be going backward in this world :seething:

Think they are called space savers, more like money saver, should have a normal wheel and tyre like my 20 year

old mondeo, new cars dont even have a spare just a can of foam:facepalm:.

rudi must stay

Antipsychotic medication. Makes you so afraid of everyone, you remember everything and every day is miserable every meal is disgusting. It makes you long for the end, it is worse than torture 

47 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Antipsychotic medication. Makes you so afraid of everyone, you remember everything and every day is miserable every meal is disgusting. It makes you long for the end, it is worse than torture 

Hope you are ok bud ??