The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

rudi must stay
24 minutes ago, Jambro77 said:

Hope you are ok bud ??

In a hole and I don't know how to get out of it to be honest. Everything is so scary, seeing psychiatrists being analysed I didn't plan for life to go like this

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

In a hole and I don't know how to get out of it to be honest. Everything is so scary, seeing psychiatrists being analysed I didn't plan for life to go like this

Send me a private message.

Things always seem worse than they are and things will get better.

I'm not qualified but always happy to help a fellow jambo.

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Jambro77 said:

Send me a private message.

Things always seem worse than they are and things will get better.

I'm not qualified but always happy to help a fellow jambo.

You've helped me mate there are things that could happen that would make me happier 

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Hopefully for you it is just a case of adjusting to the medication and you start to turn the corner soon bud.

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, superjack said:

Hopefully for you it is just a case of adjusting to the medication and you start to turn the corner soon bud.

the positivity absolutely superb, cheers 

Congestion on Queensferry Crossing in both directions. 40MPH speed limit and no indication of why this was being imposed. Meanwhile hardly a vehicle on the old Forth Road Bridge. 

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Sounds shite, strength to you.

56 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Congestion on Queensferry Crossing in both directions. 40MPH speed limit and no indication of why this was being imposed. Meanwhile hardly a vehicle on the old Forth Road Bridge. 

2 winters ago I missed a dynamic sign heading south and ended up the only car on the QC when it was closed due to weather, I'd only been driving a couple of months.

Not a seethe, but I ****ing shat myself, ice falling off the towers, shattering on the road and everything.

rudi must stay
39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sounds shite, strength to you.

It is and my Dad he keeps talking to me. He won't shut up and it's me and him. Arrogant jumped up fool and I can't leave 

17 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It is and my Dad he keeps talking to me. He won't shut up and it's me and him. Arrogant jumped up fool and I can't leave 

To be fair, he'll only be worried about you. Just the way some people can come across though. I used to fond my old man quite annoying at times when he was trying to help. Like my old man though, his heart will be in the right place.

rudi must stay
17 minutes ago, superjack said:

To be fair, he'll only be worried about you. Just the way some people can come across though. I used to fond my old man quite annoying at times when he was trying to help. Like my old man though, his heart will be in the right place.

I don't have time for words anymore unfortunately so much wrong has been done to me I can't get past it. I have a drive with him to Glasgow he says nothing that's what I like silence. Anyway all the best to you as well mate this is a tough world right now alot of tossers prospering 

13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I don't have time for words anymore unfortunately so much wrong has been done to me I can't get past it. I have a drive with him to Glasgow he says nothing that's what I like silence. Anyway all the best to you as well mate this is a tough world right now alot of tossers prospering 

Unfortunately I totally agree with your last sentence. Look after yourself and do what's best for you RMS.

On 24/09/2022 at 07:20, Harry Potter said:

Think they are called space savers, more like money saver, should have a normal wheel and tyre like my 20 year

old mondeo, new cars dont even have a spare just a can of foam:facepalm:.

On 23/09/2022 at 23:03, Jambro77 said:

PRETEND spare tyres!!!    Seethe......

Got a puncture this evening on the way home from a day out. A very helpful local Gamekeeper tried to repair it at the side of the road, but unfortunately unfixable. So on with spare tyre that's tiny and you can only travel at 50mph. My 2hr journey felt like a life time especially when the double decker bus followed by the guy towing the caravan over took me. Seethe!

I don't get why when the car is big enough to have a tyre that can go faster!!

When I first past my test every car had a proper spare tyre.

We seem to be going backward in this world :seething:

Didn't even get a space saver when I bought my car 2 years ago. Just a can of foam. No good if the blow out is at speed and tyre shredded. 

Went to sports car breakers at New bridge and got a basically brand new steely with brand new tyre (blue and red paint still on it) and a proper jack (hate scissor jacks, never feel confident in them) for £30 the lot. 

Not had to use it yet but money well spent for peace of mind. 

I'd recommend trying them. (Sports car breakers, newbridge,) phone first see what they have. Pretty much guaranteed to have a suitable spare or you. 

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

My missus attempts at parking. It stresses me to ****. 

We enter a car park and despite it being half empty she claims it has no spaces. You then point out spaces, to her,  which she claims are too small  or some other reason why she can’t park there. I then get the blame for her not finding a space or not being able to park one. She then starts throwing random abuse at people who have parked poorly. 

I usually end up parking it, which results in 20min of silent treatment. 

I suggested to her she maybe go for a lesson to improve parking. Which resulted it being my fault as I should have bought her car that could park itself. (A motor she chose and specked)

I bet if you had bought her a self parking car tiu would be accused of doubting her parking abilities 

6 hours ago, muldoon74 said:

Didn't even get a space saver when I bought my car 2 years ago. Just a can of foam. No good if the blow out is at speed and tyre shredded. 

Went to sports car breakers at New bridge and got a basically brand new steely with brand new tyre (blue and red paint still on it) and a proper jack (hate scissor jacks, never feel confident in them) for £30 the lot. 

Not had to use it yet but money well spent for peace of mind. 

I'd recommend trying them. (Sports car breakers, newbridge,) phone first see what they have. Pretty much guaranteed to have a suitable spare or you. 

My window washer motor went, wanted 60 pounds for motor, went to SCB , found one on an old mondeo, a fiver.

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, jonesy said:

Within days of me buying my current motor, my wife had introduced the left passenger door to a bollard in an empty shopping centre car park. A few months later, she reversed it - and it’s integrated reversing camera - into a tree.

Women should not be allowed to drive unless it’s to pick up husbands from the pub.

My good lady is a very good driver, just wish she would not deliberately drive through bus gates and get fines 😡

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Another u16 rugby union team has folded in my sons league😞

That’s a shame . I really believe that sport is such a positive and rewarding experience for young people ( and older too ) , I wish I had been encouraged to play it more when I was a teenager . My school days sports were more like 

“ Kes” 😂

Dennis Reynolds

Folk at airport security. Worse than people who suddenly realise they need to pay at supermarkets once everything has been scanned. Saw two people seem shocked that they weren't allowed to take through full bottles of juice who then preceded to stand and drink them rather than just add them to the massive table full of bottles other folk had tried to take through. Then there's the folk who have to scramble through their bag to find all their liquids/electronics. Have them ready at the top like this gentleman. Through in less than 30 seconds but having to wait for these mups.

At the bar now so all's well that ends well.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

i think someone from the council just likes messing with you

Aye me and a thousand others, luckily im getting through before rush hour, trying to stop pollution, what a joke.

I just saw a social media post from someone saying “I love halloween month”. 
Needless to say the same ***** has been posting about Christmas since August. 

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

thought it was one day, 31st October, blinds shut, lights oot.

36 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

thought it was one day, 31st October, blinds shut, lights oot.

You fancy buying some Tupperware ?

Can pop round, when will it be most annoying ?

Harry Potter
46 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You fancy buying some Tupperware ?

Can pop round, when will it be most annoying ?

My house is always open to you,🙂.

Dick Dastardly

I've just seen the first Xmas decorations of the year. Absolutely seething. I felt like putting a brick through the window

4 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

What's happening with stick deodorant?

The wife can't get any, Adidas, Mitchum or Lynx.

Loads in Davidson’s Mains Tesco if you fancy a drive. 

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

Loads in Davidson’s Mains Tesco if you fancy a drive. 

Seriously? None in Tesco or Asda down here, even on line everywhere is saying they're out of stock.

Not sure if I've already posted this but

Covid/Flu boosters at my work.

Seems like they're just an excuse for far too many folk at my work to take a day or two off after it because they're feeling "rough".

Take two Ibuprofen and get your arse into work. I cant believe a headache is a genuine reason for folk being off these days.

Harry Potter

Parks my car in lidl's this morning, comes back car covered in earth with a tree surgeon working away.

Pretty hard to spot a 2 ton Mondeo, my fault, for parking near a tree, honestly same shit different day.

On 02/10/2022 at 14:58, Tazio said:

Jan 1st-Feb14th = Valentine's 
Feb 15th-mid April = Easter
mid April-September 30th = Bank Holiday BBQs (and usually a football tournament)
October 1st-October 31st = Halloween
Nov 1st-Dec 31st = Xmas

That's your basic supermarket marketing cycle for the year.
Although Xmas is backsliding and starting to overlap not only Halloween but also the end of summer too. As soon as there's an "R" back in the month, it's Xmas.

Edited by Cade

BBC Scotland News this morning. Apparently it's a big night for Scotland's women in their play off game against Austria; no mention of Hearts v Fiorentina. Probably not enough for the seethe thread but it pissed me off!

Harry Potter

Been buying the same 5kg bag of bird feed for a few months. 9.99 a bag, went to get some about 2 weeks 

ago, up to 23 pounds a bag, :facepalm:, taking the piss so went for another brand, just checked its now down

to 15 pounds a bag, i take it no one was buying it, still up by about 50%, beyond me.

Lost me as a customer.

Салатные палочки

Supermarket delivery drivers complaining about having to carry crates of shopping up stairs. Mrs Fingers had to listen to some old, sweating, heart attack in the making ranting this morning about people who live upstairs having to pay more for their delivery. When she said to him that she has to carry or bump our daughter who has cerebral palsy upstairs on a daily basis, his answer was that I bet she doesn't weigh as much as the shopping. 

These things only seem to happen when I'm not present, which I would have loved to have been this morning. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Supermarket delivery drivers complaining about having to carry crates of shopping up stairs. Mrs Fingers had to listen to some old, sweating, heart attack in the making ranting this morning about people who live upstairs having to pay more for their delivery. When she said to him that she has to carry or bump our daughter who has cerebral palsy upstairs on a daily basis, his answer was that I bet she doesn't weigh as much as the shopping. 

These things only seem to happen when I'm not present, which I would have loved to have been this morning. 

Maybe she's making them up to piss you off.

heartsfc_fan

Forgot the bypass was closed east bound last night after the game 😂

ffs

Anyone going to mid or east Lothian would've got back late (me!)

We got 3 free tickets for the England v Fiji Rugby League game tonight at the AJ Bell stadium in Salford, the car broke down on the M61 about 15 minutes away, bloody fuel injector has gone, sitting waiting on a recovery lorry to take us home🤬🤬

Edited by Dawnrazor

9 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

COVID booster and flu jab appointment at 10:52am today. Joined the queue at 10:30 and left the premises 2 hours later! 

Admire your patience, I'd be out the door after 30 minutes...