The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Can confirm that the best fuel is V-Power.  Make sure you get the 99 Octane "Super" Unleaded.  It's about 10p a litre more expensive, but filling up your car will add up to, what, about a fiver more?  I definitely see a difference in the range of the car on a full tank, especially on motorway driving.

Correct. i worked for shell for 5 years so a bit biast but i know by going on inhouse

courses how the fuel works in a modern engine and the benefits from using it.

As for price, you get what you pay for, get cheap fuel out of Morrisons, tescos and you are 

inviting trouble to your engine.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Helzibob said:

When a tv advert starts using a song you love. I’m pointing my finger at you BT. 🤬

it is even worse if it is some awful cover of a song you like

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is even worse if it is some awful cover of a song you like

Yep. To be fair the cover BT use is actually ok but it’s more that it’s on the tv and radio all the time and I liked the original more.

The vast quantity of available sport on telly this afternoon, all at the same time! English Championship play off, Giro d’Italia Monte Zonkolan staged, F1 qualifying from Monaco, and the Scottish cup final. Could end up with multiple devices on the go.

professorfate

I hate the fact the pub has a 10.30 shutting time when I am in the mood for a party. I like somebody to explain to me that everybody leaving the pub at the same time is good for COVID 19 prevention.

New neighbours in my stair being hibby wanks and having a big party right now with the only soundtrack being they two speccy wanks

On 21/05/2021 at 13:59, 3fingersreid said:

Richie Anderson , the new poster boy for the bbc , absolutely ****ing everywhere .

He was asked what city in America gave its name to a musical starring Richard Gere and Catherine Zeta Jones 

his answer , La La land 😧😧

a talentless waste of time probably earning a fortune from the licence fee. 
Even worse when he’s teamed up with Zoe Ball 

Agreed, He is one irritating pain in the erse he ticks all the bbc boxes though. I don't know who's worse  him or that Zoe Ball talking about her woman's troubles.

A Boy Named Crow
On 21/05/2021 at 00:39, King prawn said:

Walking through a park there was a group of people recording what looked like an advert for something... cyclist came along and cycled into the middle of it and got hit by a microphone and fell off. He then had the audacity to shout and scream at the people recording! He would’ve seen them from a mile off...

Idiots like that do my head in. 

This seethe has actually cheered me up, I do love it when arsehole cyclists get what's coming to them!

Harry Potter
11 hours ago, Cade said:

New neighbours in my stair being hibby wanks and having a big party right now with the only soundtrack being they two speccy wanks

Get the Hearts song blaring at 9am, imagine partying after that display.😂

People that walk on the road instead of the pavement. They don’t even bother to be aware of there’s cars coming. It happens near my laddies school all the time. 
 Scarily, the worst offenders seem to be the ones pushing buggy’s or prams.

One absolute arsehole was pushing a pram along the road, she didn’t even bother going up on the pavement when I approached her. She was coming up to a parked car so I took a quick glance in the mirror. Rather than go up on the pavement to get round it, she decided to go round the outside and into the middle of the road, even though there was another car coming towards her.

Arsehole!

Bet she moans if cars are parked on the pavement.

Edited by iantjambo

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

People that walk on the road instead of the pavement. They don’t even bother to be aware of there’s cars coming. It happens near my laddies school all the time. 
 Scarily, the worst offenders seem to be the ones pushing buggy’s or prams.

One absolute arsehole was pushing a pram along the road, she didn’t even bother going up on the pavement when I approached her. She was coming up to a parked car so I took a quick glance in the mirror. Rather than go up on the pavement to get round it, she decided to go round the outside and into the middle of the road, even though there was another car coming towards her.

Arsehole!

Bet she moans if cars are parked on the pavement.

Never cross the pushchair mafia...

On 20/05/2021 at 11:58, tian447 said:

The Terrace is really starting to wind me up, especially a handful of posters who just continually post drivel in a contest to out-do themselves to be crowned Edge-Lord 2021.

You get better, less fanatical, more balanced points of view on 4chan.

Most disliked players from

Hibs 

Aberdeen 

Rangers 

Hearts 

Celtic 

Most Liked players from

Hibs player 

Hearts player 

Robbie OOt

Budge out 

I hate Levein 

Irving no singing a new deal 

Moore should of got time 

Jimmy Dunne 

It’s boring now 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

Wee wank of a traffic warden that covers my area, clearly has jealousy issues that result in him targeting luxury car brands over others. 5 cars sitting on a single yellow in my street this morning, 1 Merc ticketed and towed with the other 4 vehicles with not so much as a ticket. Recently had my bmw towed from the same spot after sleeping in, that time there was an old mondeo and a Peugeot hatchback that were sat untouched by this little prick and his inferiority complex. 

Actually tempted to foi the pricks ticketing and towing history

Harry Potter
On 23/05/2021 at 22:50, BarneyBattles said:

To counter this, I was out on the bike yesterday morning, going through a temporary traffic light so single carriageway and we’re on the opposite side of the road. 

Car behind me overtakes me, then slams the brakes on and turns left. 

Absolute wanchor. 

cyclists aren’t dicks, drivers aren’t dicks. Dicks are dicks. 

Go on You Tube, UK bad drivers, want to see the bad driving on this, no surprise to me, 😮.

Wee wank of a traffic warden that covers my area, clearly has jealousy issues that result in him targeting luxury car brands over others. 5 cars sitting on a single yellow in my street this morning, 1 Merc ticketed and towed with the other 4 vehicles with not so much as a ticket. Recently had my bmw towed from the same spot after sleeping in, that time there was an old mondeo and a Peugeot hatchback that were sat untouched by this little prick and his inferiority complex. 

Actually tempted to foi the pricks ticketing and towing history

15 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Jane Godley on Have I got news for you - embarrassing and annoying 

comedian my arse

is that the scottish lass who uses the glaswegian stereotype as her whole act?

if so im glad i did not watch it last night

Салатные палочки

The new use of the letter 'X'.  

For example. Rio Ferdinand interviewing Phil Foden and Joe Cole interviewing Mason Mount on BT Sports. The text on screen reads; 

Rio Ferdinand x Phil Foden. 

It seems to stem from clothing collaborations. North FacexSupreme. AdidasxCPCompany etc. 

Auldbenches
10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The new use of the letter 'X'.  

For example. Rio Ferdinand interviewing Phil Foden and Joe Cole interviewing Mason Mount on BT Sports. The text on screen reads; 

Rio Ferdinand x Phil Foden. 

It seems to stem from clothing collaborations. North FacexSupreme. AdidasxCPCompany etc. 

Can you remember when Ferdinand done a candid camera type show and tried to get a new term on the go?  I think it was 'You've been merked!'  

The whole programme was dire.  

Edited by Auldbenches

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Can you remember when Ferdinand done a candid camera type show and tried to get a new term on the go?  I think it was 'You've been merked!'  

The whole programme was dire.  

:what:

Thankfully not. 

Auldbenches
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

:what:

Thankfully not. 

I can't remember what the shoe eas called but it'll be in YouTube.  He done practical jokes on man u players.  It was on mainstream TV.  

It was utter cringe.  

3fingersreid
On 28/05/2021 at 21:25, manaliveits105 said:

comedian my arse

Like a lot of weegies they think they’re funny when really  they’re not,  but worse than that they think they get funnier the louder they get .

That performance last night was toe curling cringey 

3fingersreid
On 28/05/2021 at 21:25, manaliveits105 said:

comedian my arse

Like a lot of weegies they think they’re funny when really  they’re not,  but worse than that they think they get funnier the louder they get .

Auldbenches
8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

There was a bbc Scotland programme about that great Glasgow hunout that had a quote from dorothy paul where she said. 'Well Glasgow humour is Scotland's humour!'  They all actually think that.  

Even Billy Connolly said that Edinburgh isn't funny like Glasgow, liverpool as it hasn't got the mix of scots and irish. He said Manchester had it because of the Jewish and english living there.  

It's ingrained in them to think they are funnier and have a sharper wit than places like Edinburgh. 

**** off. 

Bint that clipped my wing mirror on the way past me and tried to just keep driving, caught up with her about 2 hundred yards later and her reason for not stopping initially was that ‘she thought she’d only touched it’. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Bint that clipped my wing mirror on the way past me and tried to just keep driving, caught up with her about 2 hundred yards later and her reason for not stopping initially was that ‘she thought she’d only touched it’. 

Even touching, it is time to stop and ask other driver if the mirror is ok, beyond me some folk

these days, its the parking of some, car sticking out at a 30 degree angle, whats

that all about.

Edited by Harry Potter

16 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Good you got her though. A couple of years back my mrs was dropping our daughter off at nursery. 

Coming out she saw some boy hitting her car and driving away. 

She got his number from the nursery and initially he was being a total dick about it ‘Wisnae me, got any proof, any witnesses?’. 

Yes said my missus, three witnesses and you’re also on the nursery CCTV. 

He soon changed his tune and paid to get the scratches repaired. 

Dick. 

Yeah luckily there wasn’t any damage (only checked after getting the daft cow to stop). 

She also claimed to have been confused after being in the wrong lane  coming into the street and it’s something I’ve noticed loads of recently, have folk totally forgotten that if there are two lanes then it’s right for right and left for left or straight on? Seen so many cars in the right hand lane attempting to go straight on recently!

ArcticJambo
44 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Yeah luckily there wasn’t any damage (only checked after getting the daft cow to stop). 

She also claimed to have been confused after being in the wrong lane  coming into the street and it’s something I’ve noticed loads of recently, have folk totally forgotten that if there are two lanes then it’s right for right and left for left or straight on? Seen so many cars in the right hand lane attempting to go straight on recently!

That certainly used to be the commonly accepted approach to junctions/roundabouts but based on what I've seen of late, it's not a guarantee anymore. Of course local knowledge is key.

14 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

I’m the same on lanes. I drop my son at rugby and the road has about four or five roundabouts with no arrows. 

It really causes issues for the simpletons😂

It’s not tricky ffs. Unless indicated otherwise it’s left hand lane for first or second exit, right hand lane for anything more (and just do whatever the **** you want for the numpties)😁

I see it happening loads at two different junctions close to me, both at the end of ferry road where the right lane is for Great Junction Street only and also heading towards ocean terminal where the right lane is Commercial Street only. At both junctions I constantly see folk in the right lane trying to go straight on and either cutting across traffic from the left lane or almost hitting cars turning right from the opposite direction.

Harry Potter
49 minutes ago, Barack said:

Type of golfers you got at your course, that they are shitting in the rough?

Seniors, no doubt.

Steady im a senior, ha ha, 😄.

Byyy The Light
On 29/05/2021 at 23:18, 3fingersreid said:

Nothing worse than getting stuck on a flight with a group or family of these fuds. 

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Nothing worse than getting stuck on a flight with a group or family of these fuds. 

We had to put up with the antics of a Glaswegian stag do on our outward and effing return flight to Wrocłow.

Pished Celtic fans who have never been away for a weekend without their bidey-in before...utter torture as they tried to out loud and out "funny" each other...Welts.

Byyy The Light
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

We had to put up with the antics of a Glaswegian stag do on our outward and effing return flight to Wrocłow.

Pished Celtic fans who have never been away for a weekend without their bidey-in before...utter torture as they tried to out loud and out "funny" each other...Welts.

Had similar experiences. Bunch of complete helmets who think being loud, nosey and obnoxious makes them characters. 

53 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Flew from New York to London Twat in a Rangers top walking up and down the isle stretching his legs with the Rangers top on making eye contact with everyone possible who looks his way itching for someone to comment on his football top then..... here we go someone comments MASSIVE conversation everyone on the plane can hear about the "Ranger" or the Teddy Bears utter cock!

I always remember an article about stand up comedy in The Independent and nearly every comic said their least favourite cities to play small venues in were Liverpool and Glasgow. The reason being that you can’t do comedy to an audience where every person thinks they’re funnier than you.
My boss at work is one of those Glaswegians who is convinced he’s funny. His ‘patter’ is totally based on utterly crap jokes, but oddly he can’t keep up with, or understand, the general humour in our work. He also gets nippy as if he doesn’t understand he thinks we’re laughing at him. Which is fair enough as we usually are. 

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I always remember an article about stand up comedy in The Independent and nearly every comic said their least favourite cities to play small venues in were Liverpool and Glasgow. The reason being that you can’t do comedy to an audience where every person thinks they’re funnier than you.
My boss at work is one of those Glaswegians who is convinced he’s funny. His ‘patter’ is totally based on utterly crap jokes, but oddly he can’t keep up with, or understand, the general humour in our work. He also gets nippy as if he doesn’t understand he thinks we’re laughing at him. Which is fair enough as we usually are. 

Have to say, I don't mind Glasgow in a lot of aspects - decent life to the city, seen some great gigs through there too. 

But the west coast "banter" merchants I absolutely detest. As you rightly point out, their comedy seems to come with no awareness of other points of view, other humour or much of an IQ/personality beyond "look at me, I'm the funny one". I especially hate those so certain of their comedic greatness that they address whole carriages of trains and then, when they go down like a fart in a small lift, decry the rest of the carriage as "stuck up". No mate, you were on the early morning east coast commuter train and everyone thought you were a ****ing nutjob. That they usually have the worst of the weegie accents too, is just the icing on a very shit cake. 

Whilst we are on weegies, seeing them "dressed up" in their best finery for their holiday flight to Spain...old firm "taps" straight out the bag from the Barras market, accompanied by Senga's in old firm hoodies and scraped-back ponytails wearing enough Kohl to resurrect an Egyptian Pharoah on their pasty boat faces. Ugh.  

Edited by Gizmo

Harry Potter
12 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Have to say, I don't mind Glasgow in a lot of aspects - decent life to the city, seen some great gigs through there too. 

But the west coast "banter" merchants I absolutely detest. As you rightly point out, their comedy seems to come with no awareness of other points of view, other humour or much of an IQ/personality beyond "look at me, I'm the funny one". I especially hate those so certain of their comedic greatness that they address whole carriages of trains and then, when they go down like a fart in a small lift, decry the rest of the carriage as "stuck up". No mate, you were on the early morning east coast commuter train and everyone thought you were a ****ing nutjob. That they usually have the worst of the weegie accents too, is just the icing on a very shit cake. 

Whilst we are on weegies, seeing them "dressed up" in their best finery for their holiday flight to Spain...old firm "taps" straight out the bag from the Barras market, accompanied by Senga's in old firm hoodies and scraped-back ponytails wearing enough Kohl to resurrect an Egyptian Pharoah on their pasty boat faces. Ugh.  

Nothing wrong wi tops, was able to spot a fellow jambo while on honeymoon in roda Corfu in june 92.

I was once at an airport coming back from holiday and had to get on one of those wee buses out to the aircraft on the tarmac.

Drunken weegie bloke gets on and yells "IS THIS THE BUS TAE COATBRIDGE? HAWHAWHAWHAW"

:vrface:

No danger was I letting on that I was Scottish. I'd never have gotten rid of the tosser.

:getout:

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Cade said:

I was once at an airport coming back from holiday and had to get on one of those wee buses out to the aircraft on the tarmac.

Drunken weegie bloke gets on and yells "IS THIS THE BUS TAE COATBRIDGE? HAWHAWHAWHAW"

:vrface:

No danger was I letting on that I was Scottish. I'd never have gotten rid of the tosser.

:getout:

ha ha.

Harry Potter
31 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I can’t figure if this a seethe or anti seethe. 

I walk in the house and the wife says the kids have been invited by a party. I was right ok and thought nothing of it. She then tells me who it’s from, it’s from one of the neighbours. I said why would the kids want to go to a 5 years old birthday party. She’s then tells me all the stuff they have going on. Bouncy Castles, Assault courses, pool and foam party, a mini circus and some other random shit. 

She then asks me if I want to go. I respond why would I want to go to a 5 years olds party?  The response was they’re having a open bar for adults and also brought in a ‘cocktail corner’ with mixologists. 

Is it wrong I want to go 😂

Seriously how much are people dropping on kids birthday parties. It’s ****ing obscene. 

Get along phree drink.

14 hours ago, Tazio said:

My old work was a 50/50 split east and west, nights out were invariably through west and while the pubs themselves were fine the glaesga banter done my head in. So much so that I utterly detest anything BBC glasgow punts out as comedy these days.

5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

My old work was a 50/50 split east and west, nights out were invariably through west and while the pubs themselves were fine the glaesga banter done my head in. So much so that I utterly detest anything BBC glasgow punts out as comedy these days.

I’m not even an anti Glasgow type. I used to work there and have many Glaswegian friends. It’s just that particular type of Glaswegian that does my head in. I’ve even got Glaswegian friends that love Edinburgh trips and nights out as they prefer the drier type of humour we have over here. 
On the subject of day trips…

I was at the coffee kiosk on Lothian Road at 11.30 yesterday morning and 3 or 4 pissed up young Glasgow boys came up and started asking where they could get a pint as they were through for the day. The bloke in front of me did he didn’t know so I pointed them towards Wetherspoons and off they went. But not before calling the other guy a paedo for not helping them as they wandered off cackling at their hilarity.  

49 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I can’t figure if this a seethe or anti seethe. 

I walk in the house and the wife says the kids have been invited by a party. I was right ok and thought nothing of it. She then tells me who it’s from, it’s from one of the neighbours. I said why would the kids want to go to a 5 years old birthday party. She’s then tells me all the stuff they have going on. Bouncy Castles, Assault courses, pool and foam party, a mini circus and some other random shit. 

She then asks me if I want to go. I respond why would I want to go to a 5 years olds party?  The response was they’re having a open bar for adults and also brought in a ‘cocktail corner’ with mixologists. 

Is it wrong I want to go 😂

Seriously how much are people dropping on kids birthday parties. It’s ****ing obscene. 

That screams they want a party and are disguising it as a kids birthday party

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

That screams they want a party and are disguising it as a kids birthday party

probably not even their child. 

Fowk throwing "100 days!" parties for bairns.

Baby showers.

Gender reveals.

100 days.

1st birthday.

1st Xmas.
5 huge expenses that are utterly needless.

Not as if kids remember anything at that age anyways.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Fowk throwing "100 days!" parties for bairns.

Baby showers.

Gender reveals.

100 days.

1st birthday.

1st Xmas.
5 huge expenses that are utterly needless.

Not as if kids remember anything at that age anyways.

It has its origins in Baek-il, a South Korean 100-day celebration which originates from times when child mortality rates were high - https://asiasociety.org/korea/baek-il-100th-day-celebration-korea

But I agree with you - celebrations are often very much over the top these days.

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Been running a few messages this morning. Anyway I pass JD Sports and see the Scotland strip. So decide will nip and get my boy one. 

£72 for the Scotland Top what a joke. 

Noticed that the other day. I was going to pick up one for my youngest for the Euros. Nearly £60 for the full toddlers strip. Couldn't believe the price of the adults shirts. Their fair getting ripped into for it on their Facebook posts. 

Get on DHGate, you'll pick up a fake for avour £15 including delivery. Might not get it in time for the Euros but it's better than paying that price. 

Салатные палочки
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Noticed that the other day. I was going to pick up one for my youngest for the Euros. Nearly £60 for the full toddlers strip. Couldn't believe the price of the adults shirts. They're fairly getting ripped into for it on their Facebook posts. 

Get on DHGate, you'll pick up a fake for about £15 including delivery. Might not get it in time for the Euros but it's better than paying that price.