The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

55 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

This week's seethe...

If you go shopping, when you arrive at the till that marks the end of the shopping experience. You are now on the packing and paying experience. 

That item you forgot.....its gone OK....you forgot it....maybe make a list next time......but your shopping is done. Its finished. You have shopped.

You should not get to wander back off to fetch it and make me wait longer due to your incompetence. 

You need to repeat the shopping experience for your forgotten item(s). 

You'll probably never know how much I thought about killing you in the car park? Another screw loose upstairs for me and you're headline news......yup....I would find a way to kill you with that Batchelors Chicken Noodle Soup.

the worst thing is you will now be wearing a face covering thus your RBF will not be as obvious (unless you have a mask with it printed on it)

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dennis Reynolds

I left buying presents to late and was hoping Amazon would save me but my 'prime' delivery for majority of items is Saturday 🤨

16 hours ago, Cade said:

Is it this bloke?
1a63121c-6eeb-4cb4-902e-2cd712777288.jpe

It isn't but he is very much in the mould of Colin Robinson 

The current level of irrational seethe on another part of this website. Yes people are passed off but not every thread, even disconnected ones. 
If some posted saying that Brazil 1970 were the best team to watch ever within a few post someone would compare them to the current Hearts side as proof that we’re pish. It just becoming exhausting to read. And then add in the utter bampottery of the ongoing Stendel thread. 

Салатные палочки

Easter presents. WTF is this all about? 

The GF's mate put a post in Facebook this morning. The son got a CP Company jacket and the daughter got various gifts. IT'S FECKIN EASTER!! 

The hilarious thing is she's often texting asking for a loan of money a few days before pay day. 

I detest the filth that leave their litter at a spot they initially deemed ideal for a picnic. I know it's Leith Links but FFS! take the empties hame...

Captain Slog

Hermes courier.  For four days they've updated their app to say they cant deliver (next day delivery), because the courier had an issue gaining access. then saying its out for delivery next day, then the same message.

I've ensured my address is there, my neighbours address, my telephone - I've even downloaded them a google map, still the same.  And someone has been in the whole time.  And Amazon and the Royal Mail have delivered.

And i cant get through to Hermes to bawl a human out about it.  In the unlikely event that they do deliver, the courier is courting a sore face for continually lying and saying he had issues with access.

(When I calm down, Ill transfer my ire to the company Hermes themselves, for giving drivers such tight schedules and low pay that they feel the need to make such lies).

On 04/04/2021 at 10:17, Salad Fingers said:

Easter presents. WTF is this all about? 

The GF's mate put a post in Facebook this morning. The son got a CP Company jacket and the daughter got various gifts. IT'S FECKIN EASTER!! 

The hilarious thing is she's often texting asking for a loan of money a few days before pay day. 

People like this are so ****ing tedious. 

They always have the latest iPhone, spend fortunes on clothing and accessories, and probably drive a 21 plate Audi or BMW, but it's all a facade.  They just desperately want people that don't even know them to envy them and be jealous of the things they have, mainly because they have the personality of a potted house plant.  Their credit cards will be maxed out, and they constantly tap people up for £20 here and there to get them through until they get their next paycheck which doesn't begin to cover their expenditures.

• 2 weeks later...
Harry Potter

2nd friday up at 5-45 to put out food waste bin, not collected last week and looks

like a no show again, whats the point, if they are men short employ more, 

Stuart Lyon
34 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

2nd friday up at 5-45 to put out food waste bin, not collected last week and looks

On the first day of the new Wednesday food waste collection i.e. 6/4/21 the Council were a no-show. Never showed-up Thursday or Friday so made alternative arrangements by using a roadside bin.

42 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

The arseholes that collect our glass recycling love to empty all the blue bins and then dump them all in the same place which is about 50 yards from where they pick them up. 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The arseholes that collect our glass recycling love to empty all the blue bins and then dump them all in the same place which is about 50 yards from where they pick them up. 

On general refuse day I usually end up with three or four wheelie bins scattered about my driveway. At least one of them will be on its side, and mine is rarely amongst them. 

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

On general refuse day I usually end up with three or four wheelie bins scattered about my driveway. At least one of them will be on its side, and mine is rarely amongst them. 

The seem to enjoy putting as many as they can on the narrow pavement just outside my gate so I can’t get out without shifting them all. Meanwhile my lazy arse neighbours watch me as I do it. Assuming they remember to put their bins out that is. I caught one of them in my garden putting stuff in my bin a while back as theirs was full as they had missed bin day again. 
Serious stuff bin politics. 

As long as the right stuff goes into each bin, all the lids shut properly and the council boys don't refuse to uplift them, I don't give a shite who put what in which bin.

Council provided 6 black bins, 6 green bins, 6 blue bins and 6 food bins, one for each flat in the stair.

If one bin was full, you'd just use the next one down the row. Nae messin.

For years we all got along just fine in this manner until one prick decided that he wanted to label some of the bins as "his" bins.

That caused all manner of grief, especially when due to a combination of weather damage and wee shites setting fires, we lost some bins from the collective pool.

Prick started pure raging about people putting stuff in "his" bins, going so far as to take it out and strew it all over the back green.

After being confronted about this childish behaviour, he doubled down, saying that he'd only let people put things in "his" bins if we paid a portion of his council tax for him.

So, the rest of us reported him to environmental health for throwing rubbish all over the back green.

He moved out not long after.

:jjyay:

Edited by Cade

3 hours ago, Cade said:

As long as the right stuff goes into each bin, all the lids shut properly and the council boys don't refuse to uplift them, I don't give a shite who put what in which bin.

Council provided 6 black bins, 6 green bins, 6 blue bins and 6 food bins, one for each flat in the stair.

If one bin was full, you'd just use the next one down the row. Nae messin.

For years we all got along just fine in this manner until one prick decided that he wanted to label some of the bins as "his" bins.

That caused all manner of grief, especially when due to a combination of weather damage and wee shites setting fires, we lost some bins from the collective pool.

Prick started pure raging about people putting stuff in "his" bins, going so far as to take it out and strew it all over the back green.

After being confronted about this childish behaviour, he doubled down, saying that he'd only let people put things in "his" bins if we paid a portion of his council tax for him.

So, the rest of us reported him to environmental health for throwing rubbish all over the back green.

He moved out not long after.

:jjyay:

Bet he goes by He/Him 

Captain Slog

Wallopers who start a thread pertaining to be about one thing, when its really just a thread to be centre of the limelight.  And not for any virtue or talent, but just to show of how much money they have by pretending to be fan of something expensive most don't have  Then them and two pals keep it in your face for three years. by repeatedly posting about it , despite no one being else interested.  They really are this decades equivalent of people that used to wear Tag Heuers, or drive a car with an extra letter on the badge, Harry Enfield used to have a character with considerably more... likeability than them.

As an anti seethe.  There's another thread, about something I thought was reasonably expensive at first and in a similar vein.  But on reflection I thought it was a damn good idea, considering how much beer costs, and that the outlay wasn't really that much for what could become a very useful thing now we've considered our priorities after lockdown.  And I'm really glad that the - numerous on that thread - posters introduced me to the whole concept.

Captain Slog
9 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

Wallopers who start a thread pertaining to be about one thing, when its really just a thread to be centre of the limelight.  And not for any virtue or talent, but just to show of how much money they have by pretending to be fan of something expensive most don't have  Then them and two pals keep it in your face for three years. by repeatedly posting about it , despite no one being else interested.  They really are this decades equivalent of people that used to wear Tag Heuers, or drive a car with an extra letter on the badge, Harry Enfield used to have a character with considerably more... likeability than them.

As an anti seethe.  There's another thread, about something I thought was reasonably expensive at first and in a similar vein.  But on reflection I thought it was a damn good idea, considering how much beer costs, and that the outlay wasn't really that much for what could become a very useful thing now we've considered our priorities after lockdown.  And I'm really glad that the - numerous on that thread - posters introduced me to the whole concept.

And even as i posted this, they were waffling on about how they have a bigger one than their pal

3 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Link?!

4 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Which thread is this? I'd like a slice of the action......

Captain Slog
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Which thread is this? I'd like a slice of the action......

As a response, that can't be topped.

(Cheered me up and got me out of my seethe though, thanks @Der Kaiser)

20 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

People that know the price of everything but the value of nothing..............hate them with a passion.

Captain Slog
11 hours ago, JWL said:

People that know the price of everything but the value of nothing..............hate them with a passion.

My seethe is back.  They won't go away, and now have the cheek to tell us about cut price version of their expensive toys being sold at Aldi, for those considerably poorer than them.

It's a pity, that could be a great thread, I enjoy cooking, and the contributions from the decent people that just mention recipes, not the ones showing off how rich they are and how much money they save on Amazon.  @indianajones was perfectly correct in his name for them.

Are you talking about the Pizza Oven thread?  I'm really not seeing the seethe here, there doesn't seem to be anyone rubbing anyone's face in anything.

24 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Are you talking about the Pizza Oven thread?  I'm really not seeing the seethe here, there doesn't seem to be anyone rubbing anyone's face in anything.

Try the new puppy training thread?

Edited by fancy a brew

37 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Me either, don't get the seethe when people are making fresh food rather than buying pre-made. The fact people have decided to spend money on a pizza oven is to be honest only to be expected with COVID and people valuing their outside space more. Christ if you were angry about folk 'showing off' about spending a few hundred quid on a pizza oven then you'd really need to avoid the threads on hot tubs, man caves and watches!

13 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Me either, don't get the seethe when people are making fresh food rather than buying pre-made. The fact people have decided to spend money on a pizza oven is to be honest only to be expected with COVID and people valuing their outside space more. Christ if you were angry about folk 'showing off' about spending a few hundred quid on a pizza oven then you'd really need to avoid the threads on hot tubs, man caves and watches!

Absolutely, If it's really that seethe inducing, just avoid the thread altogether :lol:

I would love the freedom to splash £3/400+ on a pizza oven and all the accessories, but it's something I absolutely cannot afford right now, or probably any time in the next year or two as most of our savings and spare money is going into buying a house and all the legal fees that come with it.  I'm still intrigued by that thread, and the people posting about the (quote) "cut price version of their expensive toys being sold at Aldi, for those considerably poorer than them" or "how much money they save on Amazon" is actually incredibly ****ing useful information as it lets me just about consider being able to go for it at this current moment in time.

Nobody is allowed nice things.  Nobody.

Edited by tian447

5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Absolutely, If it's really that seethe inducing, just avoid the thread altogether :lol:

I would love the freedom to splash £3/400+ on a pizza oven and all the accessories, but it's something I absolutely cannot afford right now, or probably any time in the next year or two as most of our savings and spare money is going into buying a house and all the legal fees that come with it.  I'm still intrigued by that thread, and the people posting about the (quote) "cut price version of their expensive toys being sold at Aldi, for those considerably poorer than them" or "how much money they save on Amazon" is actually incredibly ****ing useful information as it lets me just about consider being able to go for it at this current moment in time.

Correct, kickback is meant to be a safehaven from that kind of thing, unlike well erm the rest of the internet and life in general, do folk not leave the house in case a BMW drives past them?

Captain Slog
5 hours ago, tian447 said:

It's a seethe thread, quit being reasonable, I reserve the right to seethe every time a thread is bumped from its name alone, and i do detest people showing off money, and pizza ovens are way up there with back yard trampolines* in my book, and the wars that ensure when neighbours try to buy trampolines bigger than their neighbours until the neighbourhood has bigger trampolines than Olympic training arenas, and everyone is rooked.

However.  When I calm down, I'm sure Ill discover they are nice people.  One of the beauties of Kickback, since I don't use other forums, is that its educated me through the years,  In it;s time, Kickback has removed my total seethe about cyclists, and taught me to consider things from their perspective and that they have a hard time from idiots and the council too.  Its educated me that police don't deserve the unreserved respect i used to give them (certainly in the USA), much like old Bob's journey recently.  It's warmed me that some of our most prominent fellow posters are openly gay, or are forthright about their mental health issues, and are welcomed and cherished**, and that means a hell of a lot to me given the noxious social environment i was brought up in during the 1970's, Im so very glad their struggle isn't in vain.

I have a very big feeling I will get a pizza oven, cos now i want one - but for the moment PIZZA OVENS OOT.

*I agree with trampolines.  It seems to be the only exercise I ever see bairns doing these days, before they graduate to the brick shot putt at LRT buses.

**When I say cherished, I mean subject to the same abuse as any other poster

I P Knightley
On 19/04/2021 at 16:30, Captain Slog said:

It's possible to not open those threads, you know?

Am I right that the badge lettering seethe places you as a child of the '70s? Did your dad have a Cortina L or GL? I presume it was the gadgey with the GXL who got up your nose :D. I can't remember the lettering rules on Vauxhalls but my Dad had the basic onel might have been "E".

I was having a clear out the other day and found an old CD-ROM with highlights of most of the Hearts league games from 2005/6.  :yas:

Half of them wont play anymore.  :seething:

Byyy The Light

People walking along the street with their phone on speaker, holding it at an angle in front of their face. Nobody wants to hear your shitey conversation with your mum or your bff. Just put the thing to your ear and use it properly you complete helmet.

5 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

People walking along the street with their phone on speaker, holding it at an angle in front of their face. Nobody wants to hear your shitey conversation with your mum or your bff. Just put the thing to your ear and use it properly you complete helmet.

or get a bluetooth headset

22 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

This is it. This is the seethe I think we can all get behind.

3fingersreid

4 way temp traffic lights on Stevenson Drive now into day 2 and no roadworks , why just ****ing why ?????

2 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

My wife does that.  The number of times I've come down the stairs singing, or shouting something to her not knowing she's on the phone....

2 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

It's even worse when they do this on the bus,it boils my pi$$.

Салатные палочки

My work changed the online HR system, making it nigh on impossible to access your payslip. It makes absolutely no sense as the old system worked fine. Probably found some cheaper alternative contractor for it. What makes it even worse is the HR mailbox doesn't seem to be manned and you can't get an answer from them. 

I now need to wait until tomorrow to check my online banking to make sure my wages are okay. 

Captain Sausage
16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

We went back to Linlithgow during the week and it took 30 minutes to drive along the High Street.

Traffic lights near Linlithgow Cross with cones and barriers. Utter chaos. 

One guy standing drinking a coffee next to his van with the obligatory flashing lights.

Probably enjoying the seethe of the drivers as he stood about doing absolutely feck all. 

Thank Christ we moved to Dunblane. 

Wait til you experience roadworks near the station or high street in Dunblane. Pothole takes about 18 months to fix, and one way system shuts down and everything stops working!

Back driving after car been out of action for a month. 

WTAF is the one way helter-skelter set up starting at Braid Road? I cannot believe anyone over the age of 7 has designed and implemented it.

Салатные палочки

Stupid bitch on the Chase tonight. One of the questions was who makes the Star Bar. Chaser said Mars. They have a chance of a push back so the guy says to the stupid bitch "is it Cadburys?". She says "No it's definitely not Cadburys. It's Nestle". Guy answers Nestle and Bradley says no, it's Cadburys. 

Next question, another push back chance. The question is about soaps. Chaser answered Emmerdale, which was wrong. Stupid bitch says "well it's either Coronation Street or Hollyoaks" the guy asks "What about Eastenders?". Stupid bitch says "No it's definitely not Eastenders" so he answers "Coronation Street" to which Bradley replies "no...it's Eastenders". 

If I was him I wouldn't have asked her another thing. Stupid bitch. 

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Stupid bitch on the Chase tonight. One of the questions was who makes the Star Bar. Chaser said Mars. They have a chance of a push back so the guy says to the stupid bitch "is it Cadburys?". She says "No it's definitely not Cadburys. It's Nestle". Guy answers Nestle and Bradley says no, it's Cadburys. 

Next question, another push back chance. The question is about soaps. Chaser answered Emmerdale, which was wrong. Stupid bitch says "well it's either Coronation Street or Hollyoaks" the guy asks "What about Eastenders?". Stupid bitch says "No it's definitely not Eastenders" so he answers "Coronation Street" to which Bradley replies "no...it's Eastenders". 

If I was him I wouldn't have asked her another thing. Stupid bitch. 

She walked off with £7.5k though.

Watching that Richard Osman House of Games thing and Susan Calman is on it. Christ on a bike does she like the sound of her own voice! Annoying, nippy, little, unfunny cant.

34 minutes ago, JWL said:

Watching that Richard Osman House of Games thing and Susan Calman is on it. Christ on a bike does she like the sound of her own voice! Annoying, nippy, little, unfunny cant.

How thick is that Paul Martin though?

18 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

How thick is that Paul Martin though?

Yeah, and Jamelia. There's been a few on that show that you seriously wonder how they progressed in life. Patsy Kensit a couple of weeks ago...........thick as shit.

jack D and coke

Anybody heard the Renault radio ads? Just sounds like a woman putting on an Allo Allo type french accent. Ripping my jimmys tae feck 🤬

Jeffros Furios

The Planter in Baberton . . Ultimate seethe !