Jump to content
cosanostra

The all new "seethe" thread

Recommended Posts

Sooperstar
3 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

A guy at work had similar symptoms a while back. We were all telling him he'd be in for some of the old finger up the hole treatment. But he only got antibiotics. 

I can feel the disappointment oozing from your keyboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
12 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I can feel the disappointment oozing from your keyboard.

Happy for him that it wasn't anything serious, but there was a certain amount of disappointment. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeftBack

Get the living room to myself. Few beers. Glass of wine. Xbox... Great. Wee game of tiger Woods. No played that for ages.... Disc unreadable.... Wtf..... Ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IronJambo
29 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Get the living room to myself. Few beers. Glass of wine. Xbox... Great. Wee game of tiger Woods. No played that for ages.... Disc unreadable.... Wtf..... Ffs

Give a clean and then give it a rub up with a dab of toothpaste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeftBack
50 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Give a clean and then give it a rub up with a dab of toothpaste

Did that. But anyway back to the xbox... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi Skacel

Got two numbers and two stars on the Euromillions tonight, so 4 out of 7 numbers required. Not too bad, thinking maybe £30-£40. Nah, only £8.40. Crap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Kaiser
On 28/04/2020 at 14:38, Der Kaiser said:

On my drive into work today and yesterday I would have thought the significantly less traffic would be more pleasant......I was wrong. 

 

Contrary to what I read people are driving more slowly.....like they want to fully appreciate the quieter roads for longer.

Can these people **** off.

 

Cyclists I've encountered are also enjoying the quieter roads...coasting slowly care free down the middle of roads two abreast.

Can these people **** off.

 

Pedestrians.....why are you walking in the road? I get you want to keep 2m from passing pedestrians but the road is for me and the pavement is for you.

Can these people **** off.

 

 

 

All these jokers were out again today!

 

Also....are you an elderly gentleman who likes jogging near Hillend early in the morning? Social distancing is 2m....not 20m....next time you come off the payment to avoid pedestrians look behind you before you run into the middle of the road.....you were almost a hood ornament on my car you dozy git.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckyBatistuta

WTF!!!

46137FFE-1ABF-48F3-818A-56159AE7D62D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26

LB you've been outed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BM1874

Thornybauk/ Ponton Street lights

 

coming from fountain park towards lothian road, absolute nightmare of a couple of sets of light, if one is red, the other is green, and vice Versa but it take unnecessarily long to get through them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
55 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Thornybauk/ Ponton Street lights

 

coming from fountain park towards lothian road, absolute nightmare of a couple of sets of light, if one is red, the other is green, and vice Versa but it take unnecessarily long to get through them 

For going round into Semple Street?  My main gripe there is people using the wrong lanes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio

Idiots piling up sacks full of donations outside the charity shop near my house despite the massive sign in the window saying it’s closed until further notice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

LB you've been outed


:rofl: Really wasn’t happy when I came on and saw that. A Rangers advert on JKB, a new fekn low that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:


:rofl: Really wasn’t happy when I came on and saw that. A Rangers advert on JKB, a new fekn low that one.

at least it wasn't for a hibs season ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

at least it wasn't for a hibs season ticket


there is that I suppose :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

See when you’re in a que and someone comes up to it and wants to skip to the front. They’ll ask the person at the very front of the que “I’m in a hurry, can I jump ahead of you?. If they agree then they’ll jump to the front of the que and won’t even bother asking the rest of the people waiting if they mind them jumping ahead of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

See when you’re in a que and someone comes up to it and wants to skip to the front. They’ll ask the person at the very front of the que “I’m in a hurry, can I jump ahead of you?. If they agree then they’ll jump to the front of the que and won’t even bother asking the rest of the people waiting if they mind them jumping ahead of them.

Next time tell the person who let them in that they'll have to take the fellys place at the back of queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
13 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Next time tell the person who let them in that they'll have to take the fellys place at the back of queue.


Have done this in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio

****ing idiot neighbours have a load of pals at their house from this afternoon and they’re still all there having a wee party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IronJambo
20 hours ago, iantjambo said:

See when you’re in a que and someone comes up to it and wants to skip to the front. They’ll ask the person at the very front of the que “I’m in a hurry, can I jump ahead of you?. If they agree then they’ll jump to the front of the que and won’t even bother asking the rest of the people waiting if they mind them jumping ahead of them.

In what seems like another life I worked for a shite supermarket. A woman that belonged with the travellers at Dale Farm in Essex used to come in and she'd always shove herself to the front of a queue in an aggressive manner shouting about her baby being in the car and can she go first. I let her do it a few times and then told her I wasn't serving her unless she joined the queue like everyone else. She threw her shopping on the floor and I never seen her again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rousset1
3 hours ago, IronJambo said:

In what seems like another life I worked for a shite supermarket. A woman that belonged with the travellers at Dale Farm in Essex used to come in and she'd always shove herself to the front of a queue in an aggressive manner shouting about her baby being in the car and can she go first. I let her do it a few times and then told her I wasn't serving her unless she joined the queue like everyone else. She threw her shopping on the floor and I never seen her again.

 

Well played, my man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cheetah

Been laid up all week with some shitty virus.

 

Anyone know of something going round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Been laid up all week with some shitty virus.

 

Anyone know of something going round?


Nothing springs to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

I was just on live chat with Vodafone as my iPad is due an upgrade. Did all the details. Picked my new package etc and the boy toddles off to put the order through. I then get disconnected and almost immediately reconnected and get told I would need to provide full name, bank account number etc for proof of address! Aye,nae bother pal. I was born yesterday right enough.

 

Scummy ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Kaiser

Having a catheter put in.......when you're awake.

 

200w.gif.52a5b36dfa12a2ad1f4602e6014d477a.gifThere_s_Something_About_Mary.gif.bedfccefd0deafe9b1548e996442256a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Realzaragoza

Hibs neighbours who ask me about relegation . Never see them for weeks after derbies , months after cup final. They need to be in lockdown for their own safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

Listening to Radio 6 this morning, they had a guy called Erland Cooper (personally I have never heard of him) who has composed a song using sounds "from lockdown" sent in by listeners.  These included bird songs, a baby crying etc.  All fair enough, I suppose.  

 

But my seethe is with the listeners texts after the played it.  People saying that they held their partner in their arms during it, they stood at the window and looked at the outside world in silence., one said her and her partner held hands and cried.  :cornette:.  No doubt they were holding a latte and stroking their beards at the same time. Hipster bullshit.  

 

It really wasn't that sad a song, in fact it was quite pish in all honesty.  If you felt the need to cry during it you probably should visit your G.P.  It's not Cats in the Cradle ffs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid

Fancied watching The Pacific on TV , just finished reading the book it’s based on , I’ve got the DVD’s but no idea where they are . Searched through both Netflix and Amazon prime ,found it , but the *******s want to charge for it , ffs it was on free TV years ago ,, robbing *******s 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Fancied watching The Pacific on TV , just finished reading the book it’s based on , I’ve got the DVD’s but no idea where they are . Searched through both Netflix and Amazon prime ,found it , but the *******s want to charge for it , ffs it was on free TV years ago ,, robbing *******s 😡

It's on Sky, I hadn't heard of it. Might give it a bash, cheers. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Listening to Radio 6 this morning, they had a guy called Erland Cooper (personally I have never heard of him) who has composed a song using sounds "from lockdown" sent in by listeners.  These included bird songs, a baby crying etc.  All fair enough, I suppose.  

 

But my seethe is with the listeners texts after the played it.  People saying that they held their partner in their arms during it, they stood at the window and looked at the outside world in silence., one said her and her partner held hands and cried.  :cornette:.  No doubt they were holding a latte and stroking their beards at the same time. Hipster bullshit.  

 

It really wasn't that sad a song, in fact it was quite pish in all honesty.  If you felt the need to cry during it you probably should visit your G.P.  It's not Cats in the Cradle ffs.  


What a load of absolute horse shit. How did the DJ not burst out laughing? :rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Listening to Radio 6 this morning, they had a guy called Erland Cooper (personally I have never heard of him) who has composed a song using sounds "from lockdown" sent in by listeners.  These included bird songs, a baby crying etc.  All fair enough, I suppose.  

 

But my seethe is with the listeners texts after the played it.  People saying that they held their partner in their arms during it, they stood at the window and looked at the outside world in silence., one said her and her partner held hands and cried.  :cornette:.  No doubt they were holding a latte and stroking their beards at the same time. Hipster bullshit.  

 

It really wasn't that sad a song, in fact it was quite pish in all honesty.  If you felt the need to cry during it you probably should visit your G.P.  It's not Cats in the Cradle ffs.  

:lol: 

 

What a load of absolute codswallop.

 

It’s your latte and beard comment that really clinches it for me.

 

Some folk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

It's on Sky, I hadn't heard of it. Might give it a bash, cheers. :) 

It’s the Pacific version of Band of Brothers , the books worth a read too , hope you enjoy it 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

The gf made coconut truffles today. Had one earlier and it was actually really good. Then about half an hour later I started coughing with something tickling my throat. A ******* bit of coconut flake is stuck in it. Coughed for about an hour solid until I was sick and it's still stuck in there. 

 

Between the baking constantly recently and now this, I'm convinced she's trying to do me in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart Lyon
9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

The gf made coconut truffles today. Had one earlier and it was actually really good. Then about half an hour later I started coughing with something tickling my throat. A ******* bit of coconut flake is stuck in it. Coughed for about an hour solid until I was sick and it's still stuck in there. 

 

Between the baking constantly recently and now this, I'm convinced she's trying to do me in. 

Get her to slap your back its Bounty come out then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
On 21/05/2020 at 05:16, Der Kaiser said:

Having a catheter put in.......when you're awake.

 

200w.gif.52a5b36dfa12a2ad1f4602e6014d477a.gifThere_s_Something_About_Mary.gif.bedfccefd0deafe9b1548e996442256a.gif

That's a hell of an ankle break you've gotten yourself!  :wow:

 

"Will it need a cast on the foot?"

 

"No. A good rubber tube up the wee chap, will sort you right out."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BM1874
8 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Get her to slap your back its Bounty come out then.

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chubby1973

Kids greeting all weekend to go out and play in garden. Today, right wee go on your bikes, schoolwork then out the back. Nah, just want to play with lego. 🤨🤨🤨

Love them to bits, but will never work them out?!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chubby1973

Kids greeting all weekend to go out and play in garden. Today, right wee go on your bikes, schoolwork then out the back. Nah, just want to play with lego. 🤨🤨🤨

Love them to bits, but will never work them out?!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...