Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cade said:

People in shitey West Lothian towns hiring stretch hummers for high school "proms"

:getout:

What towns come under shitey in west lothian ?

Name them haha

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

The weather.

Can the cold and rain come back please? Tired of this feckin heat already.

:cornette:

4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I can’t figure if this a seethe or anti seethe. 

I walk in the house and the wife says the kids have been invited by a party. I was right ok and thought nothing of it. She then tells me who it’s from, it’s from one of the neighbours. I said why would the kids want to go to a 5 years old birthday party. She’s then tells me all the stuff they have going on. Bouncy Castles, Assault courses, pool and foam party, a mini circus and some other random shit. 

She then asks me if I want to go. I respond why would I want to go to a 5 years olds party?  The response was they’re having a open bar for adults and also brought in a ‘cocktail corner’ with mixologists. 

Is it wrong I want to go 😂

Seriously how much are people dropping on kids birthday parties. It’s ****ing obscene. 

That's some crazy shit. My oldest ones 5th birthday party broke us for £600 at a soft play. A little bit of the inside of me died. Never again man, his wee brother can grow up without mates for all I care.

23 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Flew from New York to London Twat in a Rangers top walking up and down the isle stretching his legs with the Rangers top on making eye contact with everyone possible who looks his way itching for someone to comment on his football top then..... here we go someone comments MASSIVE conversation everyone on the plane can hear about the "Ranger" or the Teddy Bears utter cock!

Should’ve played the ignorant non football fan and said to him “I like your top. I’ve got a mate who’s a Celtic fan as well”.

Edited by iantjambo

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Be quicker naming the ones that aren't, TBF.

Everywhere expect Linlithgow . 

Sooperstar
4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

What towns come under shitey in west lothian ?

Name them haha

All of them.

Der Kaiser
4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:cornette:

I know.

I've never liked the heat unless I'm able to be in water and even then its just not natural to just sit and sweat....urgh.

Maybe I'm too scottish.....

Edited by Der Kaiser

10 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I know.

I've never liked the heat unless I'm able to be in water and even then its just not natural to just sit and sweat....urgh.

Maybe I'm too scottish.....

I don’t really mind the heat but I do prefer a crisp winters day :)

3fingersreid
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Should’ve played the ignorant non football fan and said to him “I like your top. I’ve got a mate who’s a Celtic fan as well”.

Could you imagine the unwanted education he/she/it would start to tell you though ? 

21 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Could you imagine the unwanted education he/she/it would start to tell you though ? 

The only flaw in an otherwise foolproof plan :lol:

Somehow my Virgin box and my sound bar seemed to forget their settings and change from Dolby to standard stereo mode. Was watching a superhero thing on Netflix and it reached an action sequence and went to mega cinema sound levels on the subwoofer. Just about shat myself as I scrambled for the remote. 

3 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

You tubers.

Do you watch their videos, or are they coming round and shouting stuff through your letterbox?  

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Lemongrab said:

Do you watch their videos, or are they coming round and shouting stuff through your letterbox?  

😮, been watching a lot of narrowboat videos on you tube, seems a peacefull life.

Philip *** schofield. 

Since he came out he seems to be everywhere on TV within 5 minutes of switching it on no matter the channel!! 

Arsehole. 

About a month ago when I was crossing at a zebra crossing near my house an absolute helmet in a 4x4 almost ran me over. Happened as he was in the lane to turn right at the roundabout just after it and didn’t check if there was anyone else on the crossing as the person in front of me reached the central reservation. Hilariously he took offence at me shouting “Oi watch it mate” and proceeded to drive slowly along the road opposite me staring across the road at me. Obviously intended to terrify me somehow. 
Tonight an absolute helmet almost ran me over at the same crossing, he same driving error. 
Amazingly the same arsehole as last time. No hilarious scary stares this time though. Completely in the wrong both times but I have no doubt he got home and ranted about stupid pedestrians. 

Dagger Is Back
26 minutes ago, Tazio said:

About a month ago when I was crossing at a zebra crossing near my house an absolute helmet in a 4x4 almost ran me over. Happened as he was in the lane to turn right at the roundabout just after it and didn’t check if there was anyone else on the crossing as the person in front of me reached the central reservation. Hilariously he took offence at me shouting “Oi watch it mate” and proceeded to drive slowly along the road opposite me staring across the road at me. Obviously intended to terrify me somehow. 
Tonight an absolute helmet almost ran me over at the same crossing, he same driving error. 
Amazingly the same arsehole as last time. No hilarious scary stares this time though. Completely in the wrong both times but I have no doubt he got home and ranted about stupid pedestrians. 

Is there a different route you can take home?

Dagger Is Back

One for those of us who organise a game of fives for the lads

That guy who says he'll play and then just doesn't turn up on the night leaving you 5v4. No contact before so no chance to get a sub or apology after

Even worse than the guy who contacts you an hour before saying he'd forgotten it was his anniversary meal

No idea how some people navigate their way through life

13 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Is there a different route you can take home?

I might need to investigate that. I think he might be out to get me, 6 years and never a problem at that crossing now twice in a matter of weeks from the same private reg using, 4x4 driving ,tosspot. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

I might need to investigate that. I think he might be out to get me, 6 years and never a problem at that crossing now twice in a matter of weeks from the same private reg using, 4x4 driving ,tosspot. 

Sorry Taz, I didn't know it was you. :(

Dagger Is Back
12 hours ago, Tazio said:

#wearealltazio stay safe 

10 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Sorry Taz, I didn't know it was you. :(

🤣

Byyy The Light
On 02/06/2021 at 20:18, Dagger Is Back said:

That guy who says he'll play and then just doesn't turn up on the night leaving you 5v4. No contact before so no chance to get a sub or apology after

Even worse than the guy who contacts you an hour before saying he'd forgotten it was his anniversary meal

Feeling your pain. These type do it for everything. Nights out, lads weekends, the lot. Get 2 chances and then I just stop inviting them 

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Feeling your pain. These type do it for everything. Nights out, lads weekends, the lot. Get 2 chances and then I just stop inviting them 

Yip that's what I'm doing with the fives. Rips ma knitting

Byyy The Light
On 02/06/2021 at 20:18, Dagger Is Back said:

On 02/06/2021 at 15:50, muldoon74 said:

Philip *** schofield. 

Since he came out he seems to be everywhere on TV within 5 minutes of switching it on no matter the channel!! 

Arsehole. 

He has to be because it shows the tv channels are supporting him if they ditch him and he does something stupid then they will get the blame. 

It’s the world we live in now 

We got master tjambo a laundry basket for his bedroom. I go in this morning and find yesterday’s clothes piled on the floor right beside the laundry basket!

Wee dick!

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

We got master tjambo a laundry basket for his bedroom. I go in this morning and find yesterday’s clothes piled on the floor right beside the laundry basket!

Wee dick!

I'm glad I don't have kids, he'd be living in the loft for a month after that in my house

Harry Potter
15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm glad I don't have kids, he'd be living in the loft for a month after that in my house

😄

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I do have a loft 🤔 

Harry Potter
10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I do have a loft 🤔 

So do i, we are posh, fancy getting mine converted to a room.

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I do have a loft 🤔 

Perfect, tell him he's going up there to live with his secret brother if he doesn't get his skiddies sorted out

21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Perfect, tell him he's going up there to live with his secret brother if he doesn't get his skiddies sorted out

I used to say to my daughter "any more of that and you'll be buried on the croft with your other siblings". She would reply that she didnt have any brothers or sisters, my answer always was "not alive".

Dennis Reynolds

Just spent the week up in Skye and have been absolutely devoured by midges. All over my body. Kinda looks like I have chicken pox. Wife's not been touched. I'm blaming it on my vaccine rich blood but ffs they're a different kettle of fish up there.

On 02/06/2021 at 19:45, Tazio said:

Where did that happen, down the old Kent road?  😎

Fxxx the SPFL

not sure if this for this thread but The Scotsman Bar on Cockburn Street spent a few thousand pounds on an outdoor decking area had to dismantle it the day before lockdown ended and rebuild it by Council now they have been told that they have to remove it by September what a shithole of a council we have.

52 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

not sure if this for this thread but The Scotsman Bar on Cockburn Street spent a few thousand pounds on an outdoor decking area had to dismantle it the day before lockdown ended and rebuild it by Council now they have been told that they have to remove it by September what a shithole of a council we have.

Was reading that earlier, place looks nice and done a good job 

Joke decision 

Pottering about the house so had a look at the music channels on TV to see if there was anything I could put on as background noise and saw Kerang has a show on called 50 ultimate punk anthems. Switch it on and it’s all that crappy American pop punk nonsense. Music for white middle class American kids that think they’re edgy. Making a catchy poppy chorus and a comedy video isn’t my idea of punk. 

Just now, jonesy said:

Blink 182 'What's My Name Again' is good fun, whether you like the genre or not. 

Used to hate Sum 41, too, until l saw them live at some festival and they were decent.

Some of the Blink 182 stuff is indeed good fun but every band since then seems to have taken their sound and style of video and used it as as a formula. 

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

True. Can't say I've kept up with the US pop punk scene post-2002, but imagine there's still lads in oversized denim shorts and spiky wristbands churning out three-chord tricks in 2021.

Do what I do when my ears get infected by such pap...

...either a) 

or b)

Restores one's faith.

I got a very nice pressing of Charles Mingus’ Mingus Ah Um at Assai Records a few days ago so I chucked that on. 

7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Instant seethe balm :) 

It’s an absolute masterpiece but there are lots of poor quality pressings for some reason I can’t quite remember, something to do with a copyright flaw. This one is a peach. 

Sooperstar
36 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Virgin anthems on the radio is the same.

I discovered it a couple of years ago after getting totally pissed off with the shite all DJs talk and thought ‘wow. Decent music and virtually no chat’. 

Still not much chat but it’s the same playlist every day. 

I tried bbc6 for a while but couldn’t get into it and I’m too young for BBC4!

Help!

Absolute Radio is the same. They have their 'No repeat guarantee' between 9 and 5, but **** me I've heard 'You're Gorgeous' a hell of a lot the last year and a bit.