Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3fingersreid

****ing Zoe Ball again , new favourite word for her to use is , 

Gorgeous 

it seems she tries to use it in every bloody sentence 😡😡😡

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

The Happy Fathers Day Facebook posts are here.

Alive Dads, Dead Dads, Animal Dads, Female Dads......

tenor.gif.466d1e2015609418317a853439d1208f.gif

It's not our fault your kids hate you, Der K. :(

On 20/06/2021 at 09:58, Der Kaiser said:

The Happy Fathers Day Facebook posts are here.

Alive Dads, Dead Dads, Animal Dads, Female Dads......

tenor.gif.466d1e2015609418317a853439d1208f.gif

You forgot mums who are also the dad.

14 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I really just want to burn the building down now

Screenshot_20210620-171814.jpg

What size are they?  If you post a pic with your finger next to it, it would give us an idea of scale. :D 

William H. Bonney
8 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

What size are they?  If you post a pic with your finger next to it, it would give us an idea of scale. :D 

his finger or his cock. 

2 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

his finger or his cock. 

We'd need something else in the pic so we could tell if it was a bantam or not.

5 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

It spans about the size of a 20p. My finger isn't going near it 😂. Sole of my shoe if I get the chance!

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Is that a false widow?

Certainly is. They seem to like our building and reappear every summer (they were missing last year). 6th one I've seen in a week.

21 minutes ago, IronJambo said:
4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Is that a false widow?

Certainly is. They seem to like our building and reappear every summer (they were missing last year). 6th one I've seen in a week

Sleep tight. :whistling:

The female false widow spiders can lay three or even more sacs of eggs or cocoons between May and July, with each sac contain more than 200 or more eggs. 

https://spideridentifications.com/false-widow.html#:~:text= False Widow (Steatoda nobilis) 1 Physical,4 months. Just like the adults%2C... More

12 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Sleep tight. :whistling:

The female false widow spiders can lay three or even more sacs of eggs or cocoons between May and July, with each sac contain more than 200 or more eggs. 

https://spideridentifications.com/false-widow.html#:~:text= False Widow (Steatoda nobilis) 1 Physical,4 months. Just like the adults%2C... More

:jj_facepalm:

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

It spans about the size of a 20p. My finger isn't going near it 😂. Sole of my shoe if I get the chance!

Certainly is. They seem to like our building and reappear every summer (they were missing last year). 6th one I've seen in a week.

Save them up for when the inlaws next come.

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I’m lucky not to have had any in my house. At least none that I’ve seen.

20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’m lucky not to have had any in my house. At least none that I’ve seen.

I've never had one in the flat. Usually find them outside living in the wooden cladding and in the window frames. 

The thought of them getting in and deciding to sleep in a pair of jeans or in something the little guy wears is what freaks me out

Konrad von Carstein

I've never had one in the flat. Usually find them outside living in the wooden cladding and in the window frames. 

The thought of them getting in and deciding to sleep in a pair of jeans or in something the little guy wears is what freaks me out

Are they aggressive and bitey? How serious is the effects of the bite?

Just Googled it...😳😬

Cases of noble false widow spider bites are on the rise in the UK and can be serious enough as to require hospital treatment, scientists have warned. ... The team also found that most noble false widow bites occur in the home, with 88 per cent occurring while the victim slept or had the spider trapped in their clothes.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Are they aggressive and bitey? How serious is the effects of the bite?

Just Googled it...

Cases of noble false widow spider bites are on the rise in the UK and can be serious enough as to require hospital treatment, scientists have warned. ... The team also found that most noble false widow bites occur in the home, with 88 per cent occurring while the victim slept or had the spider trapped in their clothes.

I think it's just like a bee sting for most in all honesty. They behave like any other spiders we see. They hide or they sit on their web and don't move until they have to. The slightest hint of danger and they hide or play dead. I've teased some with a stick before, blew on them and or their webs and they always run away. My main worry with them is as above and they end up in my kids clothes. Your much more likely to have bother if you get multiple bites and that's more likely if they're stuck in your trouser leg.

A Boy Named Crow

People who insist on saying, or worse correcting someone else to say "an historic", as if it makes them some kind of intellectually superior  grammarsmith.

"An historic" is correct, if the h is silent. Where the h is pronounced,  the word starts with a consonant, so you'd say "a historic".

It's a bit like "a unique opportunity". You wouldn't say "an unique opportunity" as the vowel sound starts as if it's a y.

I'm not saying this to promote myself as an intellectual grammarsmith...merely sharing mine seethe at thems that does.

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

People who insist on saying, or worse correcting someone else to say "an historic", as if it makes them some kind of intellectually superior  grammarsmith.

"An historic" is correct, if the h is silent. Where the h is pronounced,  the word starts with a consonant, so you'd say "a historic".

It's a bit like "a unique opportunity". You wouldn't say "an unique opportunity" as the vowel sound starts as if it's a y.

I'm not saying this to promote myself as an intellectual grammarsmith...merely sharing my seethe at those who do.

FTFY

:kirk:

:lol:

A Boy Named Crow
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

FTFY

:kirk:

:lol:

Not everyone can speak English right good like what you does. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Not everyone can speak English right good like what you does. 

The post what I wrote was asposed too be tung in cheek...

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The post what I wrote was asposed too be tung in cheek...

Eye ano 😉

I was going to put this on the 'Yay' thread at my excitement at something new. But there isn't enough affordable housing. 

'BANANAS' - Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anybody to replace NIMBYS for those not wanting new housing built near them. 

JudyJudyJudy
On 20/06/2021 at 13:57, Governor Tarkin said:

It's not our fault your kids hate you, Der K. :(

Even worse the ones “ happily heavenly Father’s Day “ ! Arghhh 

JudyJudyJudy

Dog shit on the pavement 

People trying to be all sophisticated by writing “ on route “ to wherever when it’s “ en route “ 

People talking loudly on their mobile phones ( on the bus) 

People texting or WhatsApp every 10 minutes when they are on their way to meet you at a certain time 

Guys in skinny jeans and shoes with no socks 

Boxer shorts with “ funny “ motifs on them like “ mr big baws “ or the like ! 

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Even worse the ones “ happily heavenly Father’s Day “ ! Arghhh 

If it makes someone who's lost their Dad happy then what's the gripe?

Dog shit on the pavement 

And in bags. 

I spend a fair bit of time in the Pentland Hills and wee black bags of shite half way up hills, on top of hills, and hanging from trees and fences.

I'd shoot the ****s. Quite happily.

Boxer shorts with “ funny “ motifs on them like “ mr big baws “ or the like ! 

I've got wee baws type post imo.

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And in bags. 

I spend a fair bit of time in the Pentland Hills and wee black bags of shite half way up hills, on top of hills, and hanging from trees and fences.

Fat James to be renamed  Nae Baws 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And in bags. 

Your so grumpy 😡 

CAACC972-E353-4232-805F-2EFE81EAF1FA.gif

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

A9E3D2DC-FD95-4685-80B8-6C8AEE880111.gif

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your so grumpy 😡 

CAACC972-E353-4232-805F-2EFE81EAF1FA.gif

Maybe so, but at least I have a fantastic set of testicles.

4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

EunuchM48 imo.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Maybe so, but at least I have a fantastic set of testicles.

EunuchM48 imo.

It may come as a surprise to you but I’m not a bollocks man ! So it’s little  interest  to me whether u are Billy big balls ️ 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It may come as a surprise to you but I’m not a bollocks man ! So it’s little  interest  to me whether u are Billy big balls ️ 

It's little interest to me whether you're a bollocks man either, but Mr Furios isn't half doing a power of flirting.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's little interest to me whether you're a bollocks man either, but Mr Furios isn't half doing a power of flirting.

Is he ? He. Will need to try harder im

Not a cheap date 

Dennis Reynolds

Albert Street. Cars double parked and on double yellows everywhere. Genuinely watched a parking attendant drive down on his moped, get to the cars, turn around and drive away :vrface:

Then watched as a very stubborn lady decided she wasn't going to give way, causing about three cars having to reverse all the way back just causing more mayhem :wow:

Carnage down that way. Thankfully I had already parked at the scotmid on Leith walk so was able to watch this unfold whilst waiting to get into the Sicilian Bakery.

Harry Potter

Note to self, you get what you pay for, a 32 pound strimmer was never going to end well.

What a heap of rubbish, going back, not fit for purpose.

Seethin at myself.😦.

Sodding bathroom ceiling is now on the bathroom floor. Upstairs neighbours aren’t in and aren’t responding to phone calls from the factors who rent the property out. 
On the plus side it means I can watch the England match at home. 

Harry Potter
On 26/06/2021 at 13:19, Cade said:

Power cuts

:seething:

The year 2021 and why are we getting them, my fish tank and fridge/freezer are the main worries.

41 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

The year 2021 and why are we getting them, my fish tank and fridge/freezer are the main worries.

Your fish tank be fine mate, it's just your fish that you'll need to worry about.

Governor Tarkin
25 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Your fish tank be fine mate, it's just your fish that you'll need to worry about.

And he'll save a couple of quid on cat food.

Harry Potter

suppose😏.

Every single time we have a power cut, even for a few seconds, it knocks the common stair lighting out and it always takes weeks for the council to come round and fix it.

:arghh:

Салатные палочки

Virtue signalling on Emmerdale with a Pride Party in the middle of the tiny wee village. Stereotypical gay songs playing from Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, Dead or Alive etc, rainbows everywhere, dainty wee cupcakes. Do gay people actually appreciate stuff like this or do they find it embarrassing and offensive? 

Салатные палочки
6 hours ago, Cade said:

Every single time we have a power cut, even for a few seconds, it knocks the common stair lighting out and it always takes weeks for the council to come round and fix it.

:arghh:

At least its the summer. Nothing worse than it happens in the winter and you can barely see going down the stairs at 3 in the afternoon. 

The Mrs bought the 6 year old an England kit today. Ffs, if any of you move down south make sure you move North if and when you have kids.