The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

4 minutes ago, LMc said:

Nice one! Will get on that pronto. Thank you very much!

No probs. If you are still waiting in a few weeks time then PM me and I can try and hurry it up. I’ve had to send loads of emails to Lothian valuation joint board the last few months. They do seem to be quite a bit behind. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Sick of this weather, hardly over 3c every day, raining, no wonder folk move to spain, seethin.😕

Well, nae **** is going to be moving to. Spain anytime soon! Whether due to Covid or ******* Brexit!

Just now, jimmyjambo said:

Trying to open a bag of rice without it going all over the kitchen bunker and the floor

FE5F9E83-9AE0-4B9F-ACEA-3B857EAE2A22.jpeg

It's the same with dried pasta.  The plastic most makers use just rips when you try to open it. It's not to bad if you're using a good bit of the pack, but what do you do when you've just used a little and the bags ripped halfway down?  The tiny bit of semi-sticky tape a lot of packs have for resealing is useless.

Thick celebrities. Watched that House of Games thing with Richard Osman a couple of times this week............jesus. How can 3 out of 4 of these so called celebrities not know the capital of Australia. There was a celebrity mastermind on recently and this tv presenter, can't remember the lassies name Scarlett or something, knew absolutely feck all. Just basic general knowledge. Maybe it's just me being a grumpy auld git.

4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Well, nae **** is going to be moving to. Spain anytime soon! Whether due to Covid or ******* Brexit!

aye😦

4 hours ago, jimmyjambo said:

Trying to open a bag of rice without it going all over the kitchen bunker and the floor

4 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

It's the same with dried pasta.  The plastic most makers use just rips when you try to open it. It's not to bad if you're using a good bit of the pack, but what do you do when you've just used a little and the bags ripped halfway down?  The tiny bit of semi-sticky tape a lot of packs have for resealing is useless.

Just use scissors.

Schemie bassas down the local park aggressively trying to blackmail dog owners by claiming that their dog has bitten someone and demanding cash to not tell the police.

:getout:

7 hours ago, jimmyjambo said:

Thought about this post earlier on as I opened a packet of arborio rice with ease and resealed it using the sticky bit provided. 
Then as I smugly put it in the cupboard I managed to knock over a bag of previously opened basmati and spill most of it all over the floor. 

Konrad von Carstein
36 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Thought about this post earlier on as I opened a packet of arborio rice with ease and resealed it using the sticky bit provided. 
Then as I smugly put it in the cupboard I managed to knock over a bag of previously opened basmati and spill most of it all over the floor. 

:lol: Laughed a wee bit too much at that....

On 28/01/2021 at 15:07, Stuart Lyon said:

CeC proposing to make temporary Spaces for People measures permanent! Charlatans!

The clowns were proposing to shut Braid Hills Drive last week. Thankfully appears to have been thrown out.

amazon, got an email about a product recall. followed the link to return it but what a surprise the returns window ended on 31st Jan so i am expected to pay for it to be returned recorded delivery to get a refund. i have emailed their customer sevices to get them to send me a prepaid label.

35 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

amazon, got an email about a product recall. followed the link to return it but what a surprise the returns window ended on 31st Jan so i am expected to pay for it to be returned recorded delivery to get a refund. i have emailed their customer sevices to get them to send me a prepaid label.

in 30 mins this went from a seethe to a yay, as they have sent me a prepaid label that i just need to take to my nearest delivery office

Neighbours that put the wrong stuff in the wrong bins and then put the wrong bins out every week then wonder why nothing is being picked up.

:seething:

On 29/01/2021 at 17:53, Sooperstar said:

Just use scissors.

(Sorry, I thought I'd replied)

Unfortunately, the plastic school scissors I'm allowed to use make even more of a mess.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

You've progressed to the next evolutionary phase. Bag tearers are barely bipedal.

See above, I might just be the missing link. 🤪

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Neighbours that put the wrong stuff in the wrong bins and then put the wrong bins out every week then wonder why nothing is being picked up.

:seething:

Think I have a neighbour seething at me about bins.

I often forget to bring it back after collection as its left where I cant see it so I genuinely forget...sometimes for 3 or 4 days.

Often now when this happens I come out to find a bag of rubbish has been put in it. Never bothered me but end of last year I  tore open the bag and it had their junk mail with address so next time they did it I left the bag on their step.

Not happened again since

:gok:

Especially people who can't wear a mask. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5981848

15 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Cats and neighbours

That's just tragic.

Obviously set up for TikTok as well, why would anyone film anyone coming to the door and hide out the way.

bigmagz222 :vrface: 

Our flat is up for sale but obviously things have gone really quiet with lockdown. Then Thursday lunchtime we get an alert that someone has put in a note of interest. 

Estate agent gets a hold of the person on Friday and turns out the silly cow can’t even remember which flat ours was and had seemingly been using notes of interest instead of saving properties on espc/Zoopla etc and had had an offer accepted on another property but was continuing to place notes of interest in case it falls through. 

Ambulance parked in street with hazards on. Now, obviously attending somewhere, but some fud has just parked on the opposite side next to ambulance, blocking the street. Folk pulling up behind and beeping their horns to move. Arseholes for parking opposite an ambulance in the first place, no need and extra arseholes for beeping to them to move!!! 

Although, making for some great entertainment at the time folk are sitting before either beeping or turning back. 

Edinburgh Council continues its war with vehicles as cycleway being installed at Fountainbridge between west of Grove St and Viewforth lights. Whitehouse Loan has also been *******ised by the Council for their vanity Spaces for People programme.

Samuel Camazzola

The insistence of news outlets to show folk getting needles in their arm for the vaccination programme! 

There is no need to show close ups of folk getting their jag/jab, especially when I'm having a breakfast or dinner. 😡 

41 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

The insistence of news outlets to show folk getting needles in their arm for the vaccination programme! 

There is no need to show close ups of folk getting their jag/jab, especially when I'm having a breakfast or dinner. 😡 

cant wait for mine, dont think i will be happy though if a camera is there to see it😕.

Wonder when the over 60s are getting it.

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

cant wait for mine, dont think i will be happy though if a camera is there to see it😕.

My mum who is in her late 60s is getting hers next week

Samuel Camazzola
20 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Relatives who are 65+ got a letter yesterday. 👍 

Horatio Caine
22 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Relatives who are 65+ got a letter yesterday. 👍 

Got my letter yesterday too.

On 06/02/2021 at 11:32, Ribble said:

Our flat is up for sale but obviously things have gone really quiet with lockdown. Then Thursday lunchtime we get an alert that someone has put in a note of interest. 

Estate agent gets a hold of the person on Friday and turns out the silly cow can’t even remember which flat ours was and had seemingly been using notes of interest instead of saving properties on espc/Zoopla etc and had had an offer accepted on another property but was continuing to place notes of interest in case it falls through. 

Woke up to a viewing request placed after we went to bed last night, for 11am today (we have 2-4 listed as available times on a sunday), boy being really snotty that we weren't up at 8am cleaning the gaff just for him to come at 11

Edited by Ribble

33 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Woke up to a viewing request placed after we went to bed last night, for 11am today (we have 2-4 listed as available times on a sunday), boy being really snotty that we weren't up at 8am cleaning the gaff just for him to come at 11

How did the viewing go.

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Just as well it's the arm they use for these jags and not the alternative injection site on the 😏

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Just as well it's the arm they use for these jags and not the alternative injection site on the 😏

aye that can be rather painfull😦worst one ive had was on the big toe prior to an ingrown op, now

that was 10 on the pain scale😮the arms no problem.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

How did the viewing go.

It’s been put off until Tuesday, not had a viewing since the latest lockdown started so need to de-clutter and clean first

4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

It’s been put off until Tuesday, not had a viewing since the latest lockdown started so need to de-clutter and clean first

Thanks, good luck.

7 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

13916537-injection-needle-into-an-arm.jpg

A system I need to do my job has been down all day and zero communication has been sent from management. I reported it to IT at 7am. Turns out it had been reported on Saturday but nothing was done about it. 🤬

On 07/02/2021 at 08:47, Stuart Lyon said:

Edinburgh Council continues its war with vehicles as cycleway being installed at Fountainbridge between west of Grove St and Viewforth lights. Whitehouse Loan has also been *******ised by the Council for their vanity Spaces for People programme.

Latest plans for Leith have been announced, cycleway from foot of the walk, henderson street, sandport bridge, dock place, over commercial street to ocean terminal with disabled parking removed and whole bunch of side streets being closed at one end to traffic (yardheads, cables wynd at henderson st and coburg street at ferry road all being closed off to create a 'low traffic zone' 

Pedestrians. I get it. The pavements are covered in snow and some of the roads have been cleared (ish), thereby making your wee journey a bit safer. We'll, guess what!? Cars also have to still use the same road and due to the snow, whole you continue along the road and think "I'm no moving, he can". Its not that simple. An inch of movement may be enough to cause a loss of control and basically twat you. So, rough it on the pavement or I'll get the green cross code man to ****ing haunt you! 

Facebook Name and Shame shit. 

For example, some bint posted a picture of a guy along the lines of "this ANIMAL kicked my poor little woofikins! He was only running round him barking with a ball in his mouth! I've spent months with this dog, rescued him from a bad home and now this! The man said he was scared by the dog but that's no excuse! You wouldn't kick a child if it scared you and these dogs are our CHILDREN!"

No mention of how big the ****ing dog was. No idea if the guy has been traumitised by dogs in the past. And the "you wouldn't kick a child....", completely missing the fact that dogs are a hell of a lot more dangerous than a ****ing child. 

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but this kind of shit really, really bugs me. 

Aaaaaaaand breathe.. 

Captain Sausage
45 minutes ago, Norm said:

For example, some bint posted a picture of a guy along the lines of "this ANIMAL kicked my poor little woofikins! He was only running round him barking with a ball in his mouth! I've spent months with this dog, rescued him from a bad home and now this! The man said he was scared by the dog but that's no excuse! You wouldn't kick a child if it scared you and these dogs are our CHILDREN!"

No mention of how big the ****ing dog was. No idea if the guy has been traumitised by dogs in the past. And the "you wouldn't kick a child....", completely missing the fact that dogs are a hell of a lot more dangerous than a ****ing child. 

Aaaaaaaand breathe.. 

Some idiot had her husky off the lead here yesterday and it ran off without her noticing. Kept jumping up on people (just a friendly dog) but we had our baby in the pram. It came to jump up and I pushed it away from the pram. It tried again so got a smack on the nose from the missus. Ran off to the next person. 

Control your ****ing dog. 

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Aaaaaaaand breathe.. 

I've just gone onto FB after reading your post and there right in front of me is the post you are talking about.

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I've just gone onto FB after reading your post and there right in front of me is the post you are talking about.

Normally I'd just go right past that stuff, I'm rarely on it anyway, but the picture looked slightly similar to a guy I know hence the reason I stopped to read it. 

It's just one sided pish. I see some person raised the issue I had and was told anyone who is that scared of dogs shouldn't be on the street. Away tae ****! 

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Aaaaaaaand breathe.. 

Terrible behaviour.  If I was you, I'd be Naming and Shaming them.

33 minutes ago, Norm said:

Normally I'd just go right past that stuff, I'm rarely on it anyway, but the picture looked slightly similar to a guy I know hence the reason I stopped to read it. 

It's just one sided pish. I see some person raised the issue I had and was told anyone who is that scared of dogs shouldn't be on the street. Away tae ****! 

There’s a new generation and type  of dog owners who seem to be particularly annoying. In the past couple of years I’ve had idiots going in the huff as they can’t bring their dog to work, and not accepting some people have allergies or are scared of them. Our finance manager was attacked by a dog when she was a kid and is terrified of all dogs no matter their size. People with dogs in their wedding photos, people turning up at a funeral with their dogs, and a friend trying to get the venue for a 40th birthday party moved to another pub as the one chosen didn’t allow dogs in. 
And as for the husky incident that’s just ridiculous, I only know two things about huskies, they aren’t the brightest, and they are well known for bolting if they are off the lead. A friend of a friend has one and more than once been on Facebook asking if anyone has seen it. The same woman who’s kids depend on the charity of my mate to give them proper meals on occasion and top up her electric as she’s constantly out of money. So why did she accept the offer of a free dog, free as the previous owner found it too expensive to look after? 

Edited by Tazio

4 hours ago, Tazio said:

There’s a new generation and type  of dog owners who seem to be particularly annoying. In the past couple of years I’ve had idiots going in the huff as they can’t bring their dog to work, and not accepting some people have allergies or are scared of them. Our finance manager was attacked by a dog when she was a kid and is terrified of all dogs no matter their size. People with dogs in their wedding photos, people turning up at a funeral with their dogs, and a friend trying to get the venue for a 40th birthday party moved to another pub as the one chosen didn’t allow dogs in. 
And as for the husky incident that’s just ridiculous, I only know two things about huskies, they aren’t the brightest, and they are well known for bolting if they are off the lead. A friend of a friend has one and more than once been on Facebook asking if anyone has seen it. The same woman who’s kids depend on the charity of my mate to give them proper meals on occasion and top up her electric as she’s constantly out of money. So why did she accept the offer of a free dog, free as the previous owner found it too expensive to look after? 

A few weeks ago I had mine out for a walk and we had to pass a huskie on a relatively tight path. This thing was properly going for mine and the guy walking it could barely control it. Luckily both were on leads otherwise mine might have bolted off in fear. She is a woose from being attacked from a bigger dog before* and screamed until I picked her up. The guy walking the huskie must have known it wasn't great with small dogs so could have given a wee warning.

*On this occasion the woman walking the dog started panicking as soon as we walked towards them, telling her dog to be good etc. Then without mine doing anything it went for her and she absolutely shat it, screamed her head off for a few minutes, had a bloody mouth and a bloodshot eye. Then the woman advises that hers isn't good with puppies. Why have it off the lead if you know it is liable to attack?