The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

luckyBatistuta
31 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

She's a woman, it's her natural territory, her follow up single was about a microwave!

:rofl: 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

skinnybob72
On 25/07/2020 at 19:32, Harry Potter said:

The joys of driving in edinburgh, full of must get everywhere in a hurry and stuff everyone else.

Have observed some older ones are the worst, some tbf.

There are no joys driving in Edinburgh - none whatsoever. Do I miss the commute while WFH? Not a bit, long may it continue.

If it's not some auld duffer pootling along at 15mph, it's a BMW / Audi driver thrashing around as they try to get to their appointment at the Erectile Dysfunction Clinic on time. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, skinnybob72 said:

There are no joys driving in Edinburgh - none whatsoever. Do I miss the commute while WFH? Not a bit, long may it continue.

If it's not some auld duffer pootling along at 15mph, it's a BMW / Audi driver thrashing around as they try to get to their appointment at the Erectile Dysfunction Clinic on time. 

Ha Ha, brilliant bud, 

Harry Potter
5 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

***** EATING during a conference call 

:seething:

Have your breakie before the meeting then 🤔.

All roads lead to Gorgie

These motorised or electric scooter things are becoming a hazard to drivers and cyclists. I have seen them on on the wrong side of the road, going through red lights, on pavements too. They are just as bad as the cyclists who give everyone on two wheels a bad name.

Because they are standing using them it takes a second or two to clock it is not just a pedestrian about to cross the road or something and they are likely to shoot out in front of you at speed . A real hazard!

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

These motorised or electric scooter things are becoming a hazard to drivers and cyclists. I have seen them on on the wrong side of the road, going through red lights, on pavements too. They are just as bad as the cyclists who give everyone on two wheels a bad name.

Because they are standing using them it takes a second or two to clock it is not just a pedestrian about to cross the road or something and they are likely to shoot out in front of you at speed . A real hazard!

They're just as much of a hazard in pedestrian areas. I cant believe the speed of some of them. Really winds me up seeing them weaving in and out people in shopping centres. Of course, being on a mobility scooter gives you priority and anyone getting in your way will get a swift electronic bleep. 

9 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

They're just as much of a hazard in pedestrian areas. I cant believe the speed of some of them. Really winds me up seeing them weaving in and out people in shopping centres. Of course, being on a mobility scooter gives you priority and anyone getting in your way will get a swift electronic bleep. 

He's not talking about mobility scooters!

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

As bad as nodding off during a team meeting.  A few years back I was saying my piece and one bloke had his eyes shut. 

I asked him if I was keeping him awake....

Some folk have no manners.

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Ah 👍

luckyBatistuta
15 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

As bad as nodding off during a team meeting.  A few years back I was saying my piece and one bloke had his eyes shut. 

:sobored:

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

***** EATING during a conference call 

:seething:

the mute button is for this scenario

luckyBatistuta
21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Who is this Pizzer Rexpress mob ?

English newsreaders saying they a paying people off....

These feckin planks cannae speak their ain language.

Got to agree jonno, folk eating on a conference call is bang out of order.

50 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

He was probably just giving you a subtle message that you had gone on too long. 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Who is this Pizzer Rexpress mob ?

English newsreaders saying they a paying people off....

These feckin planks cannae speak their ain language.

i blame prince andrew for their demise

43 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'd only just feckin kicked off......

:phface:

Thank feck I'm retired....

Haha defo rude of him then!

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not during a team meeting but did once fall asleep during a workplace fire safety course years ago, my boss tried to give me a written warning but as i'd just completed a 'train the trainer' course my well written response giving a damning indictment of how it was the delivery of the course that had been badly executed and failed to address the learning needs of active learners such as myself which resulted in me switching off and falling asleep and that I was in no way tired or at fault. Written warning thrown out by HR . 

The phrase “the new normal”. Feel like I constantly hear it either on work calls, or TV etc. It just grinds my gears for some reason. 

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

He was bored ? Not have as feckin bored as I was preaching to these feckin tubes.

We were working away a few weeks later and I got pished on his expenses card so roond the fud.

DCDA2B3F-46CA-47BB-B735-5776486BE06E.gif

Eh? what? aye, definitely 

Edited by luckyBatistuta

9 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

They're a pest as well. 

Wouldn't mind if the users were disabled but some are just lazy either that or the disable population has increased tenfold. 

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

They're a pest as well. 

Wouldn't mind if the users were disabled but some are just lazy either that or the disable population has increased tenfold. 

Ever been to a US theme park?

All roads lead to Gorgie
22 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Thanks for pointing that out, its those two wheeled things that make adults look like complete Tw@ts when using. 

Another seethe is why are motorised wheelchairs now called scooters, who thought that up?

Салатные палочки
11 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Thanks for pointing that out, its those two wheeled things that make adults look like complete Tw@ts when using. 

Another seethe is why are motorised wheelchairs now called scooters, who thought that up?

Thankfully I haven't as yet experienced any of these electric scooters but all I can say is any adult using a kids toy to commute deserves whatever happens to them. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
21 hours ago, jonesy said:

Got on the X31 a few years ago by mistake. My son was sick and I just wanted to get him home. Driver refused to let us off (I admitted my mistake and apologised) and barrelled on through until his next scheduled stop. My son spewed on the bus. I was proud. 

Good on him. I remember getting on a bus in town a couple of years ago which got diverted at Haymarket because the Rugby was on at Murrayfield. It was nearly two hours after it finished but the road was still shut to let the very few pissed up rugger types still around stagger into town, another seethe coming. Anyway a few onboard the bus got up as like myself it would have been quicker for them to walk home from there but the driver refused to stop and let anyone off despite there being bus stops available on the diversion route. 

7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Thankfully I haven't as yet experienced any of these electric scooters but all I can say is any adult using a kids toy to commute deserves whatever happens to them. 

There are discussion going on just now to make them legal to use as oddly they aren’t just now but the police turn a blind eye. If that happens I predict vast amounts of teenagers getting them for Christmas and the pavements and cyclepaths becoming chaotic. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

They are just a few moments away from a handily placed pothole and a sore face :biggrin:

Stuart Lyon

In Malaga these electric scooters are available for hire. They are silent and can go at a fair speed. Evasive action is possible if they are coming towards you but inevitably some approach silently from behind and scare the living daylights out of you! 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Ha! I use a kick scooter to get to and from the station. It's a 13 minute walk but I get there on my scooter in just under 5 minutes. 

I wouldn't have a leccy one just now but it's pretty hilly where I live and if/when we manage to move we'll be further from the station and most likely up a large hill so I can see me giving in when it comes to it.

4 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Ha! I use a kick scooter to get to and from the station. It's a 13 minute walk but I get there on my scooter in just under 5 minutes. 

I wouldn't have a leccy one just now but it's pretty hilly where I live and if/when we manage to move we'll be further from the station and most likely up a large hill so I can see me giving in when it comes to it.

Disgusting.

Tradesmen (some)! We're about to put our flat up for sale and wanted to get the internal doors replaced (some damage from the cats scratching the current one's), had a joiner come round monday night to price the job and the guy wanted 700 quid to fit 4 doors! 

Салатные палочки

ITV News squeezing a coronavirus reference into a report on the Beirut explosion. 

When workmates are getting made redundant and someone on your WhatsApp group announces that management are right and leaves the group.

I’m alright jack x10.  

3fingersreid
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

When workmates are getting made redundant and someone on your WhatsApp group announces that management are right and leaves the group.

I’m alright jack x10.  

Sounds like a child/grandchild of Thatcher 

Been fixing up the spare room for the 5 year old to move into.

It's one thing knowing it's there but having to face it is a whole other matter. This joyous booty is going in the loft until the barrel takes it home.

The struggle is real 😕6OgCE0O.jpg

53 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Been fixing up the spare room for the 5 year old to move into.

It's one thing knowing it's there but having to face it is a whole other matter. This joyous booty is going in the loft until the barrel takes it home.

The struggle is real 😕6OgCE0O.jpg

What were they doing with those bags? No don't answer, I don't want to know.

Loft?  I'd be binning the lot.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 04/08/2020 at 23:53, luckydug said:

They're a pest as well. 

I assume by lazy you mean morbidly obese?

39 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I assume by lazy you mean morbidly obese?

That's a bit judgemental, I'm a lazy bugger and I'm only slightly overweight. Mind you, if I got 1 of those scooters, maybe I could progress beyond slightly overweight.

Fecking BT Sports ESPN.  Quite happily enjoying the hockey and they switch to a game I have no interest in as it’s in overtime. 

5 hours ago, superjack said:

That's a bit judgemental, I'm a lazy bugger and I'm only slightly overweight. Mind you, if I got 1 of those scooters, maybe I could progress beyond slightly overweight.

It's one of those seethe I feel a bit guilty about.

Obviously some are disabled but nowadays half the bloody population seem to be scooting around on them (exaggeration alert)☺

Obviously some are disabled but nowadays half the bloody population seem to be scooting around on them (exaggeration alert)☺

Салатные палочки
7 hours ago, luckydug said:

My sister lives in Darlington and the town square is like Whacky Races on a weekday with the amount of them. 

9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

My sister lives in Darlington and the town square is like Whacky Races on a weekday with the amount of them. 

Darlo, what a place🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I was working in Scarborough last year and it was the same, with them double parked outside Wetherspoons on Saturday afternoons. 

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Darlo, what a place🤣🤣

Totally. The Boot and Shoe is a great sight on weekday afternoons, the kids with their school uniforms running around the tables outside while the parents sit getting pished. 

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Totally. The Boot and Shoe is a great sight on weekday afternoons, the kids with their school uniforms running around the tables outside while the parents sit getting pished. 

Two or Three Gamekeeper mates of mine get thier beaters from Darlo, you can't have more than 5 at a time, yiu just can't, they fight over thier pay packets, they fight over the one waterproof coat they've brought betwee  them, they'd fight ove a packet of crisps at dinner time!!!

You can't guarantee that they'll all be out in the afternoon because some will be pished and sone will be too stoned, one of them, the brains of the operation, was proud that he'd spent his money one week on a second hand pair of boots from ebay rather than spend it on dope, for his "beating career"😅

They're great value to be fair!!

Planned what I thought would be a really good way to finally propose to the Mrs, just to find out that her pal has managed to get engaged a week beforehand, making it look like a “stolen” idea apparently. On top of that, I’ve since had to reveal what my plan was. 

It’s going ahead, but I’ll be lying if I say I’m not pissed about the circumstances 

Lone Striker

Those Aberdeen ar5eholes who were caught breaking their club guidance about going  out to pubs said they were pure dead sorry and issued something called an "unreserved" apology.  What the feck is  an  "unreserved" apology ?   Maybe someone could explain what a "reserved" apology looks like ? 

Had the widows open all day trying to get some air into the house and now there’s loads of daddy longlegs flying about and I can’t reach them to evict them.