The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

14 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I'm trying to sell a car on gumtree, why do people act like they are doing you a favour by offering stupid amounts, I have it on for 900 and people really think I'm going to take 400, If I wanted 400 i would have asked for 400, I've got some guy wanting to pay me through paypal and send a courier aswell that's obviously not a scam 🤬🤬🤬

Some people eh.......

I'll give you £410........

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I'm trying to sell a car on gumtree, why do people act like they are doing you a favour by offering stupid amounts, I have it on for 900 and people really think I'm going to take 400, If I wanted 400 i would have asked for 400, I've got some guy wanting to pay me through paypal and send a courier aswell that's obviously not a scam 🤬🤬🤬

i'll give you £450 if you deliver it

33 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Tyre kickers🤬🤬🤬

3fingersreid
On 11/07/2020 at 01:56, iantjambo said:

Just fell into a (drunken) sleep, when I was woken by Mrs Tjambo screaming. Turns one of the cats was chasing something, whatever it was fell on her and she swatted it away thinking it was a moth...Nope, it was a wasp and it stung her on the neck.

I was the brave soul that smashed the daggered arsed **** with a trainer.

Raging that I’m awake now and can’t get back to sleep, while she whines that her neck is sore!

Wasps=Pricks

Cats=Useless pricks

Wives=torn faced pricks

That’s brilliant 😂😂

18 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Folk not wearing face masks in the shop, too much work for your busy lifes.

Meagre £60 fines going a-begging!

On 12/07/2020 at 09:47, 3fingersreid said:

That’s brilliant 😂😂

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

That’s brilliant 😂😂

How did you manage a double post nearly 24 hours apart? 😂😂

3fingersreid
43 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Because me and technology aren’t the best of friends , if and that’s a big if , I did know how I’ve done it I wouldn’t tell you anyway 😉😂😂😂

I do wonder what time this will reappear tomorrow though 🤔

51 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Because me and technology aren’t the best of friends , if and that’s a big if , I did know how I’ve done it I wouldn’t tell you anyway 😉😂😂😂

:lol:

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Folk not wearing face masks in the shop, too much work for your busy lifes.

there are some ignorant selfish twits out there sadly!

30 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

should be 600

I'll see your 600 & raise you 1000, same as Spain.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, OBE said:

I'll see your 600 & raise you 1000, same as Spain.

Even better!

really no excuse not to wear one 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Even better!

Put the antagonists spare cash to good use...:brows:

3fingersreid

COPD, athsma sufferers etc , could it be they were the people not wearing masks ? Did anyone POLITELY ask them if they had a medical issue that made them except ? 

It’s also noticeable how much the shops put the price of masks up when it was announced the wearing of them was to be compulsory , maybe they should be fined for blatant profiteering 😡😡

Jambo 4 Ever
8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye bud and a weeks hard labour lol.

why you laughing?

it can be a matter of life and death 

Jambo 4 Ever
6 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

COPD, athsma sufferers etc , could it be they were the people not wearing masks ? Did anyone POLITELY ask them if they had a medical issue that made them except ? 

It’s also noticeable how much the shops put the price of masks up when it was announced the wearing of them was to be compulsory , maybe they should be fined for blatant profiteering 😡😡

nothing wrong with asking people 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Even better!

There are. Well publicised exemptions. 

you have no right to ask someone about their personal medical conditions

Eh, yes there is.

5 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

That’s brilliant.  😂😂

Jambo 4 Ever
16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you have no right to ask someone about their personal medical conditions

I have asked people if they can wear a mask and they have actually done so

one person so far has said they had bad asthma and wouldn’t wear one so fair enough on that occasion 

3fingersreid
2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

59 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Eh, yes there is.

Morgan you’re correct

See if I had a health issue like the two I mentioned above and somebody asked me politely as to why I wasn’t wearing a face mask I’d politely tell them it’s none of their business , if they shouted the same question I’d shout back . As the USDAW union official said on the news it’s not up to shop workers to police it , it’s not even up to the public to do it . 
Don’t just assume people aren’t wearing a mask to be awkward they might have a reason . 

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

That’s brilliant.  😂😂

Trick posting 😂😂😂😂

On 03/02/2013 at 16:54, Der Kaiser said:

Why......

For a room no-one except for me, my wife and my kids really go in......

This room being our bedroom.......

Why......

When I make the bed........

Must I......

after making the bed........

Carefully arrange a scattering of different cushions across the top of the bed.....

What the F__k are these cushions for? Why am I getting grief when I don't do this? Why is it ok for them to be thrown into the corner of the bedroom when we're sleeping but delicately arranged when we're working and there is no-one in the house? Is my window cleaners depression alieviated at the sight of our "showroom" bed? Will burglars be deterred from ransacking my house when they see how "lovely" the bed looks? Is it to lure them to sleep so we can catch them in the act?

What are these cushions for?

I know one of my mates also suffers from this? Is this a widespread problem? Is this too many questions? Is it?

Ive stayed in my own most of my life and hardly ever make my bed as just kick the covers off in the morn and as it’s only me that see’s it What the point in making it 

When lockdown started the girlfriend moved in so most morning‘s the bed was all made, didn’t bother me as up to her but came home from work last week to see she has bought 4 cushions  to put on the bed. 

I said at the Weekend what’s the point as no one see’s in the bedroom but she didn’t listen. NoW I have to take cushions  off the bed at night and throw them in corner till she makes the bed in the morning 

She will probably come home with candles next 

Edited by theshed

10 minutes ago, theshed said:

Ive stayed in my own most of my life and hardly ever make my bed as just kick the covers off in the morn and as it’s only me that see’s it What the point in making it 

When lockdown started the girlfriend moved in so most morning‘s the bed was all made, didn’t bother me as up to her but came home from work last week to see she has bought 4 cushions  to put on the bed. 

I said at the Weekend what’s the point as no one see’s in the bedroom but she didn’t listen. NoW I have to take cushions  off the bed at night and throw them in corner till she makes the bed in the morning 

giphy-1.gif.8f7d93219fdb9edf9bcdb2d12c6853af.gif

Captain Sausage
9 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

giphy-1.gif.8f7d93219fdb9edf9bcdb2d12c6853af.gif

:lol: 

Edited by Captain Sausage

Салатные палочки
21 minutes ago, theshed said:

It's all downhill from here. 

Another good man lost. 

I have asked people if they can wear a mask and they have actually done so

one person so far has said they had bad asthma and wouldn’t wear one so fair enough on that occasion 

Magnanimous of you.

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Morgan you’re correct

Don’t just assume people aren’t wearing a mask to be awkward they might have a reason . 

:spoton:

Trick posting 😂😂😂😂

Trick posting 😂😂😂😂

Morgan you’re correct

See if I had a health issue like the two I mentioned above and somebody asked me politely as to why I wasn’t wearing a face mask I’d politely tell them it’s none of their business , if they shouted the same question I’d shout back . As the USDAW union official said on the news it’s not up to shop workers to police it , it’s not even up to the public to do it . 

I’d have thought that someone that can shout is fit enough to wear a mask.  Maybe not though.

3fingersreid
19 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I’d have thought that someone that can shout is fit enough to wear a mask.  Maybe not though.

My mate has COPD and whilst he can converse for a bit and can raise his voice wearing a mask will be a no no. 

3fingersreid
On 13/07/2020 at 10:08, iantjambo said:

On 13/07/2020 at 16:18, Morgan said:

That’s brilliant.  😂😂

Could either of you tell me how the hell I managed to do this 😡😡😡😡🙈🙈

8DF90093-CACD-4358-92BB-7E2E20124073.png

Governor Tarkin
On 13/07/2020 at 14:17, Natural Orders said:

So how long have you been suffering from Compulsive Shitposting Syndrome?

4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

So how long have you been suffering from Compulsive Shitposting Syndrome?

2,280 days.

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

2,280 days.

Very good, Soop.

Very good. :)

Bloody amazon Prime “next day”. Ordered something on Tuesday with next Day then it changed to Thursday morning, now it’s some time between 4 and 7.  Wasted day. 

Managed to get two massive paper cuts on my finger today, it’s so chuffing painful. I’ve had tattoos and broken bones and paper cuts are worse. 😫😩

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I reckon snapping yer banjo string would make paper cuts seem pleasurable. 

I think @Helzibob may have a slight problem with that, Jonno.  🤷🏿‍♂️

:groundhog:

10 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I reckon snapping yer banjo string would make paper cuts seem pleasurable. 

Luckily this is not something I have never needed to worry about. 😂

15 hours ago, Tazio said:

Bloody amazon Prime “next day”. Ordered something on Tuesday with next Day then it changed to Thursday morning, now it’s some time between 4 and 7.  Wasted day. 

You should have phoned to complain.  They usually give you a months free Prime.

Салатные палочки

Arseholes in Audi's that drive right up your arse. 

Driving to work this morning, doing a steady 60-65, not in a rush as I was early.  This prick was at it for about 10 miles.  He had the chance to overtake twice if he wanted to.  Happens regularly on the road I drive to work and it's always the same suspects, Audi's.  If you're in that much of a rush, either overtake or get up earlier for work.  

I have only been driving a year and I have already formed the opinion that if you own an Audi, your probably a w@nk3r.

32 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Arseholes in Audi's that drive right up your arse. 

Driving to work this morning, doing a steady 60-65, not in a rush as I was early.  This prick was at it for about 10 miles.  He had the chance to overtake twice if he wanted to.  Happens regularly on the road I drive to work and it's always the same suspects, Audi's.  If you're in that much of a rush, either overtake or get up earlier for work.  

I have only been driving a year and I have already formed the opinion that if you own an Audi, your probably a w@nk3r.

I too am a fairly new driver and I find it's drivers of wee cars (like corsa sized) that are absolutely desperate to speed past me at any opportunity, must give them a wee thrill to screw the life out their little cars to got 10-15 miles above the speed limit to get past a BMW

Салатные палочки
38 minutes ago, Ribble said:

I too am a fairly new driver and I find it's drivers of wee cars (like corsa sized) that are absolutely desperate to speed past me at any opportunity, must give them a wee thrill to screw the life out their little cars to got 10-15 miles above the speed limit to get past a BMW

I've found that to be the case in towns, the wee cars are usually the ones up your arse, probably on their way to McDonald's car park to rev their engines with their other micropenised pals.  On the A-roads it's usually the higher spec cars that want to show you how fast they can go.  

I remember a quote from years ago when they were laying the M77 and one of the Councillor's answer to a protester, who said it was about people getting to Kilmarnock/Glasgow faster, was "It's not about getting home ten minutes faster, it's about getting home alive".  

9 hours ago, Ribble said:

Oi, I drive a Corsa!

Hope I’ve managed to piss you off at some point 😛 :D 😂

BTW I overtook a Porsche the other day (really) :verysmug:

Edited by iantjambo

Harry Potter

Again the bad and selfish driving of some Edinburgh drivers was on show today, whats up with these folk that they 

cant give you an inch but just in such a hurry to get to where they are going, beyond me.