The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

There was some utter fud at the bus stop this morning.  Boarded the bus ahead of mine which was waiting in line.   Proceeded to stand around beside the driver,  searching on his phone for what sounded like pictures of tickets but could not locate them for whatever reason.    Driver eventually told him he couldn't hold up two buses full of people and told him he'd need to get the next one along.     He then starts huffing and puffing and mumbling "ridiculous",   before the final act of pathetic shitehousery... takes a photograph of the driver.   :rofl:  

Pest.    Vermin.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just went to a barbers to get my hair cut

2 folk working, both cutting hair

1 Guy waiting

25 minutes later, had to leave. Neither guy getting his hair cut looked close to being ready, never mind the guy in front of me.

all for a quality haircut but barbers are meant to be quick

will try again tomorrow (when I don’t have time constraint)

1 hour ago, BM1874 said:

Just went to a barbers to get my hair cut

2 folk working, both cutting hair

1 Guy waiting

25 minutes later, had to leave. Neither guy getting his hair cut looked close to being ready, never mind the guy in front of me.

all for a quality haircut but barbers are meant to be quick

will try again tomorrow (when I don’t have time constraint)

People actually go to get their hair cut without booking an appointment? Crazy talk.

Edited by Ray Gin

Madness I know, but usually the place I go to is quieter at the time of day I went so can go in and be out fairly quick

new seethe

driver coming out a side lane not looking where she was going just drives out into the middle of the road and but for me slamming on the brakes would have been a nice big dent in the car.

then get to the supermarket and park up with the wee man (3 years old) in tin the parent and child spaces

despite plenty of other spaces, within 20 seconds of parking up. 2 old age pensioners walk to their cars parked in the parent and child bays, without children, but apparently thats ok. 

PERhaps today is not my day 

2 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Madness I know, but usually the place I go to is quieter at the time of day I went so can go in and be out fairly quick

new seethe

driver coming out a side lane not looking where she was going just drives out into the middle of the road and but for me slamming on the brakes would have been a nice big dent in the car.

then get to the supermarket and park up with the wee man (3 years old) in tin the parent and child spaces

despite plenty of other spaces, within 20 seconds of parking up. 2 old age pensioners walk to their cars parked in the parent and child bays, without children, but apparently thats ok. 

PERhaps today is not my day 

Your day will improve this evening, when we beat Celtic.

:) 

Rugby fans taking over whole train. Almost everyone talking at same time. In between slurps of prosecco, cans of magners and probably cavier rolls. Stfu

Having said all that fair play to the old boy in front who has just cracked open his third magners in less than 30 minutes. Will he finish four pack before reaching Edinburgh (where apparently he is meeting friends for a boozy lunch) I suppose he won't be running on pitch to confront Welsh captain though

Edited by LeftBack

Harry Potter
8 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Rugby fans taking over whole train. Almost everyone talking at same time. In between slurps of prosecco, cans of magners and probably cavier rolls. Stfu

Having said all that fair play to the old boy in front who has just cracked open his third magners in less than 30 minutes. Will he finish four pack before reaching Edinburgh (where apparently he is meeting friends for a boozy lunch) I suppose he won't be running on pitch to confront Welsh captain though

Ha Ha, tbf they dont get out much.

11 hours ago, LeftBack said:

You seen the Welsh captain? Gonna take a wee bit more than a few cans of 4% magners to want to take that on :lol:

All roads lead to Gorgie
On 09/03/2019 at 10:44, LeftBack said:

Lots of sick ? left on the pavements leading to Murrayfield last night I noticed. Just as well it is raining today and washing some of it away. The amount drunken rugger fans staggering about after a game is a sight to behold. It is much worse than any music fest I have been to and that includes T in The Park which is saying something!

All roads lead to Gorgie

The foil you have break through every time you open a jar of coffee. No matter how carefully you try to remove it a flake always seems to end in the coffee. You then try to fish it out with a tea spoon but push it deeper into the coffee instead. Every time you then make a coffee you have to look carefully in case a bit of foil is included. Can't they use paper instead!

26 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The foil you have break through every time you open a jar of coffee. No matter how carefully you try to remove it a flake always seems to end in the coffee. You then try to fish it out with a tea spoon but push it deeper into the coffee instead. Every time you then make a coffee you have to look carefully in case a bit of foil is included. Can't they use paper instead!

Stop drinking shite then. Freeze dried instant :Icky:

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Stop drinking shite then. Freeze dried instant :Icky:

Not got the time to make some fancy dan ' flat white' every time :smile: 

5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Not got the time to make some fancy dan ' flat white' every time :smile: 

Takes 30 seconds to make an esspresso shot or two minutes to use a cafetiere. All you have to do the former is add hot water to make it a mug of coffee 

All roads lead to Gorgie
37 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Takes 30 seconds to make an esspresso shot or two minutes to use a cafetiere. All you have to do the former is add hot water to make it a mug of coffee 

I like all coffee and make every type when convenient but still nothing wrong with a good instant and no waste to deal with when in a hurry. :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

The world is being increasingly populated by selfish, ignorant and poorly educated ****wits.

Whether it be arseholes who can't keep their spare change in their pockets at football matches, to those that think chanting about the IRA or FTP is a decent thing to do, kids that have no respect for others and rules, folks who think it's OK to park on pavements and at junctions, folks who think it's OK to tip the contents of their car ashtrays out on to the street, those that think it's OK to chuck their rubbish in the street as some other idiot will pick it up, the ignorant families who just leave their trash at McDs for some poor minimum wage worker to pick it up, to the parents who think it's their kids schools jobs to teach them right from left, how to say please and thank you, and why it's not right to pick your nose and come back from the toilet without washing your hands.

It's a disintegration of society and societies values.

Sometimes you just want to say 'stop the world I want to get off'

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I like all coffee and make every type when convenient but still nothing wrong with a good instant and no waste to deal with when in a hurry. :thumbsup:

Instant coffee's brutal, getting served it without warning is a personal seethe of mine!

I used one of these for about 5 years til Mrs S got me a percolator I feel I have to use. Total waste of money, does exactly the same job and now more counter space is used up. Yay.

20190310_161734.jpg.13256e968e6150ddc7a214d785d980cc.jpg

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Jist naw

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Instant coffee's brutal, getting served it without warning is a personal seethe of mine!

I used one of these for about 5 years til Mrs S got me a percolator I feel I have to use. Total waste of money, does exactly the same job and now more counter space is used up. Yay.

20190310_161734.jpg.13256e968e6150ddc7a214d785d980cc.jpg

I use a cafetiere mostly but sometimes I like my coffee piping hot and instant is really the only way to enjoy it that way. I'll leave it there.:thumbsup: 

40 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Old folk who use the parent and toddler parking spaces! ?

I quite like that Tesco and the co-op both call them parent and child spaces. Although my daughter is 16, she will always be my child. Easy parking when she's with me.

5 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

The world is being increasingly populated by selfish, ignorant and poorly educated ****wits.

Whether it be arseholes who can't keep their spare change in their pockets at football matches, to those that think chanting about the IRA or FTP is a decent thing to do, kids that have no respect for others and rules, folks who think it's OK to park on pavements and at junctions, folks who think it's OK to tip the contents of their car ashtrays out on to the street, those that think it's OK to chuck their rubbish in the street as some other idiot will pick it up, the ignorant families who just leave their trash at McDs for some poor minimum wage worker to pick it up, to the parents who think it's their kids schools jobs to teach them right from left, how to say please and thank you, and why it's not right to pick your nose and come back from the toilet without washing your hands.

It's a disintegration of society and societies values.

Sometimes you just want to say 'stop the world I want to get off'

CCI00000.jpg

14 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Old folk who use the parent and toddler parking spaces! ?

What if they are with their grandkids?

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

What if they are with their grandkids?

They weren't in my experience. No blue badge either should they have mistook it for disabled spaces. Just a couple of lazy duffers who received some verbals.

2 hours ago, Greenbank2 said:

Coffee snobs ****!!!!!!!! Think they're better than the rest of us. Nothing wrong with Cooncil Coffee!

Just pour a ristretto and stop seething!

:whistling:

4 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

They weren't in my experience. No blue badge either should they have mistook it for disabled spaces. Just a couple of lazy duffers who received some verbals.

Lazy duffers.  :lol: 

People who willingly choose to contribute to planet-wide overpopulation and then expect society to kowtow to them along the lines of special parking spaces nearest the shop.

Samuel Camazzola
11 hours ago, Justin Z said:

People who willingly choose to contribute to planet-wide overpopulation and then expect society to kowtow to them along the lines of special parking spaces nearest the shop.

I couldn't care if they were the furthest away. I expect to be able use them because the are wider and have more space to open the doors. 

On 11/03/2019 at 11:00, Greenbank2 said:

Coffee snobs ****!!!!!!!! Think they're better than the rest of us. Nothing wrong with Cooncil Coffee!

It's rank. Coffee's free at my work but I still either take my own or buy it elsewhere.

Edited by IronJambo

Unknown user

I don't think I'm better than you, I just think you're worse than me.

luckyBatistuta
48 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't think I'm better than you, I just think you're worse than me.

9695EC75-2CBE-490F-8A29-566F1A641D62.gif

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That better be a freshly ground south Indian roast...

It’s a triple ristretto, like a good start to the day  :jiggy:

Having a double as i type :smuggy:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was given a coffee whilst waiting to see someone at the city Chambers once, it was gash. ? ?

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I was given a coffee whilst waiting to see someone at the city Chambers once, it was gash. ? ?

Bet it didn’t help that they made the cheap nasty coffee even worse by putting milk in, maybe even sugar 

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s a triple ristretto, like a good start to the day  :jiggy:

Having a double as i type :smuggy:

This gentleman knows his coffee.  :thumbsup:

Instant coffee?  Pffftt!

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Bet it didn’t help that they made the cheap nasty coffee even worse by putting milk in, maybe even sugar 

It was probably long life milk too. Yuck! :sad3:

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

This gentleman knows his coffee.  :thumbsup:

Instant coffee?  Pffftt!

Mellow Birds will make you smile:rofl: aye ok

15 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It was probably long life milk too. Yuck! :sad3:

??

7 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Some things in life are guaranteed  :lol:

7 hours ago, jonnothejambo said: