The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Just now, milky_26 said:

cheeks?

Aye, probably right there milky.

It's all he seems to think about. :rolleyes:

As for skidmarks, it's like folk have been smoking in your y-fronts.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:lol:

Think I will discuss this with my better half...

:tlj:

You do that.

:tongue:

43 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Aye, probably right there milky.

It's all he seems to think about. :rolleyes:

As for skidmarks, it's like folk have been smoking in your y-fronts.

The only time l thought someone had been smoking in my student grants is when I found a knobbly cigar in them.

37 minutes ago, superjack said:

The only time l thought someone had been smoking in my student grants is when I found a knobbly cigar in them.

:nojustno:

The in-laws are here. "Which bread should I use"? Asks the mother-in-law. How about the one that's open. Ffs, it's not even 9am.

I'm avoiding the family bathroom for fear of stepping on a jobby and to avoid the risk of suffocating in talcum powder.

I P Knightley
22 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone who does it, but some folk have joining flights to catch and need to get off the plane through the airport and on to the next flight ASAP.

Also, while the seats are allocated, hand luggage space in the overhead storage is first come first serve. I've seen folk have to put their hand luggage down at the opposite end of the plane from where they were sitting because that was the only space left. You might even have to stick it in the hold instead.

I once got a telling off for having my case in a locker in business class while I was sitting down the back of the plane. Wouldn't have been rumbled if it weren't for my headphone batteries running down. The stewardess could give me no reason why it was a problem - all sorts of shite about safety and being able to keep an eye on my bag; on a 10+ hour flight from Hong Kong where everyone would be asleep??

I asked her to help me find space for it in the economy section and, when she found a space, I complained that I couldn't see it from my seat. 

I don't like travelling. 

18 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The 'what are you doing for Christmas' chat has just been started by some bint in the office.

No need.

Agreed.

No need at all, it’s only the 3rd of November FFS,

There’s a neighbour of ours here who will have his decorations up by the 15th of November at the latest. It drives us nuts.

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

People who spell Hearts players names wrong.

"Novak"

"Concalves"

ffs

There was some weird and wonderful spellings when we had all the Lithuanians here!

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

"Novak"

"Concalves"

ffs

Where is Medi Taol playing these days?

On 03/11/2017 at 12:44, Morgan said:

Agreed.

No need at all, it’s only the 3rd of November FFS,

There’s a neighbour of ours here who will have his decorations up by the 15th of November at the latest. It drives us nuts.

Was driving through Clermiston last week. Seen 2 Christmas trees up. 

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Too much.

Just bloody ridiculous.

55 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I've got my Christmas Tree up. It's in the garage after I couldn't be arsed taking it down last year :lol:

2 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

"Novak"

"Concalves"

ffs

“Patterson” used to drive me nuts.

Sexton Hardcastle

Women, or perhaps anyone, who insist on brushing their hair on the bus.

Got covered in some blonde lassies hair and skin this morning. Guy opposite me was creasing himself. Some bus perverts might enjoy this get off but it is absolutely disgusting. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Got covered in some blonde lassies hair and skin this morning. Guy opposite me was creasing himself. Some bus perverts might enjoy this get off but it is absolutely disgusting. 

On the subject why do they throw away hair bands on the streets, it is becoming nearly as bad as cigarette butts and chewing gum in some places.

Just seen a nurse from occupational health at work about Kylie (my hernia). She didn't want to meet Kylie and she didn't want to feel my baws. Very disappointing even if she does look late 50's.

19 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Just seen a nurse from occupational health at work about Kylie (my hernia). She didn't want to meet Kylie and she didn't want to feel my baws. Very disappointing even if she does look late 50's.

:wtfvlad:   Kylie??

:wink:

54 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

What about the faces they make when applying their make-up?

Properly obese people should be barred from buses, or at least have to stand down stairs. 

If you take up 3 quarters of  the seat you’ve a massive self inflicted problem and shouldn’t make others have an uncomfortable journey because you can’t control your weight. 

A very large women sat next to me on the bus this morning, squeezed me up against the window just from her sheer size, my arm was dead for about 2 hours. 

6 minutes ago, Texia said:

Properly obese people should be barred from buses, or at least have to stand down stairs. 

If you take up 3 quarters of  the seat you’ve a massive self inflicted problem and shouldn’t make others have an uncomfortable journey because you can’t control your weight. 

A very large women sat next to me on the bus this morning, squeezed me up against the window just from her sheer size, my arm was dead for about 2 hours. 

Just as properly obese people should pay extra for an airline seat.

If your check-in bag is even slightly over the allowance you have to pay extra for each kilo but these huge people just waddle onto the plane and take their seat, and part of their neighbours, carrying many extra kilos at the same price as Mr and Mrs Skinny with their 24 instead of 23kg bag who have had to give British Airways an extra €45.

Brick Tamland
27 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Just as properly obese people should pay extra for an airline seat.

If your check-in bag is even slightly over the allowance you have to pay extra for each kilo but these huge people just waddle onto the plane and take their seat, and part of their neighbours, carrying many extra kilos at the same price as Mr and Mrs Skinny with their 24 instead of 23kg bag who have had to give British Airways an extra €45.

IMG_4560.PNG

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

:wtfvlad:   Kylie??

:wink:

Well it's right next to my boaby, I'm hardly going to call it Bob am I!  Would you want a Bob popping his head out next to your boaby all day long?

Edited by IronJambo

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Well it's right next to my boaby, I'm hardly going to call it Bob am I!  Would you want a Bob popping his head out next to your boaby all day long?

:lol:  :lol:

I certainly would not!

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Too right. 

My wife a massive Yank sitting next to her on the way over to the US last month.

The twat literally could not close his legs and my wife had to bend over a bit to her left to get semi comfy.

It was to be my seat but I am a big bloke so could never have fitted in, so she took it instead

Is there a hidden message in there? :rofl:

11 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Some manky ******* decided to clip his finger nails on my train the other month back. Chap at work did the same at his desk a few weeks ago. Not only is it minging but the sound it makes goes through me (like finger nails on a blackboard). 

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 20:46, BarneyBattles said:

Can folk stop being so jolly on the seethe thread please. Ta. 

A latest one for me is lazy feckers in car parks who drive up to the machine to pay, get out to pay and block the road, normally leaving their engines on and the door ajar. 

Just walk, pay, walk to your car and leave you lazy twats. 

So sorry Baz, but the new stand thread has more seethage on it than the original seethe thread, it's all extremely sad these days.

I know it's pretty much accepted now, and I am no Christmas grinch, but all the decorations and trees in Ocean Terminal gave me instant seeth today. Too early.

41 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Wanks that park their cars and eat their lunch etc with the feckin engine on.

Usually fat twats as well. Get out and walk and stop polluting the atmosphere with your shite, you lazy, lardarsed fuds.

Live seethe.....a feckin Ice Cream van has just driven past blaring its shite music to all and sundry and has woken up my daughter who is a nurse and was sleeping before her nightshift. 

It's feckin November and cold so feck off until May. Then bugger off and disturb someone else ya tool.

:wow:

So where do I get the special pass for my car that allows me park on the newly painted double yellow lines at Tesco Stenhouse?

Im guessing that it'll be flexible in that I can park anywhere I want to in Edinburgh?

Selfish *******s 

32 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Dinny get wide.....you might need her services one day !

I'm sure he'll bring her a 99 if he does.

michael_bolton

Here we go again.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/nov/10/bbc-women-use-equal-pay-day-to-highlight-ongoing-gender-gap

An article full of buzzwords and emotive language, but low on actual evidence or analysis of figures.

Horrific that they get away with peddling this mince. As I mentioned before, this is first year university stuff.

Captain Canada

A woman on the train who put her bag down on the floor so there was no space for my feet when I sat opposite her. There was space on the table and overhead rack but all I got was a dirty look when I dared to brush against it with my foot. 

At one point she also leant towards me over the table so she was uncomfortably close and then just turned to look out the window. 

Nothing makes me seethe like folk on the train. 

People that can't park within their own bay. 

If your car is encroaching into another space (usually by at least a foot or more) then you should get a ****ing parking ticket for it. 

I usually park with my bumper just about touching them to make a point, but it probably doesn't even register with these mouth-breathing reprobates. 

8 hours ago, tian447 said:

People that can't park within their own bay. 

If your car is encroaching into another space (usually by at least a foot or more) then you should get a ****ing parking ticket for it. 

I usually park with my bumper just about touching them to make a point, but it probably doesn't even register with these mouth-breathing reprobates. 

The worst parking seethe is, when you park properly, in the centre of the space, you do your shopping and when you come back, some arsehole has parked so bad you are left with a 6 inch gap to get in your car. Before i bougnt my cirrent car, i always made a point of opening my door with a bit of force and ensuring i left my mark on their car.

7 minutes ago, superjack said:

The worst parking seethe is, when you park properly, in the centre of the space, you do your shopping and when you come back, some arsehole has parked so bad you are left with a 6 inch gap to get in your car. Before i bougnt my cirrent car, i always made a point of opening my door with a bit of force and ensuring i left my mark on their car.

Aye that's a ****ing pain in the arse as well. 

Parking properly is almost like an OCD level style of behaviour for me.  If the car isn't perfect, I'll get back in and fix it. 

Other people swan up, parallel park like a child would, and then leave their car across 1.5 parking spaces. 

99% of other drivers are dickheads, ruining it for the few good guys. 

The Scottish Rugby crowd really boil my pish. 

Club rugby crowds here are absolutely abysmal one man and his dog type affairs, but as soon as it's international time.... 67k day trippers appear out of the wood work.  Facebook feeds fill with photos of folk going to rugby, folk you had no prior knowledge of liking any kind of sport.  Johnny-come lately twats.  

:seething:

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Club rugby crowds here are absolutely abysmal one man and his dog type affairs, but as soon as it's international time.... 67k day trippers appear out of the wood work.  Facebook feeds fill with photos of folk going to rugby, folk you had no prior knowledge of liking any kind of sport.  Johnny-come lately twats.  

Could not agree with any post more keenly than this.

Absolutely hate the rugger chappies.

michael_bolton
4 hours ago, Sarah O said:

100%.

I get similar fury towards the people who suddenly become huge tennis fans when Wimbledon is on. GTF.

michael_bolton
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

This old chestnut is really bugging me this morning.

People who say / type 'should of' or 'could of' instead of 'have'.

:wtf:

Is this taught at school ? Are people just thick ? Is it a new language ?

In speech it's barely noticeable, since the pronunciation is more or less the same. It's almost always unstressed, so the difference is basically nothing. In written form it's poor though.

chester copperpot
55 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

This old chestnut is really bugging me this morning.

People who say / type 'should of' or 'could of' instead of 'have'.

:wtf:

Is this taught at school ? Are people just thick ? Is it a new language ?

Someone has just 'done it' in the terrace.

Seething!!!