The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Captain America
On 11/30/2017 at 01:34, Brick Tamland said:

Held up for nearly 90 minutes on the M6 because two Low loaders with humongous dumper trucks on them thought it would be a good idea to transport them early afternoon. Was proper seething when I eventually got to see what was causing the delay. Why transport them during the day when there are tens of thousands of cars/vans/HGV’s using the motorway?

Why are 2 dumper trucks getting transported much more important than every other motorway user?

Shift them after 10pm and before 5am when it’s empty you ignorant, selfish wankers. 

Nearly 7 hours to get to Coventry because of them. 

Tossers. 

Similar to us in Oct.

We were driving down from Lanarkshire to the Harry Potter Studio Tour near Watford on a Sunday to stay overnight and go on the tour the next day.

Left house at 8.50am didn't get to our hotel until 9.30pm at night due to lorry overturning. Standstill on M6 for 4 hours with 4 year old :muggy:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brick Tamland
14 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

Similar to us in Oct.

We were driving down from Lanarkshire to the Harry Potter Studio Tour near Watford on a Sunday to stay overnight and go on the tour the next day.

Left house at 8.50am didn't get to our hotel until 9.30pm at night due to lorry overturning. Standstill on M6 for 4 hours with 4 year old :muggy:

Ohh I feel your pain 

Rudolf's Mate

Every 2 mins or so my iPhone displays the little swirling circle before going to my lock screen. Went onto the Apple forum and loads of people reporting this with them saying some update was forced last night. Apparently Apple have told people to ''wait it out'' :seething:

Edit: Going into settings, genera, reset and selecting reset all settings has fixed it!

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

41 minutes ago, Rudolf's Mate said:

Every 2 mins or so my iPhone displays the little swirling circle before going to my lock screen. Went onto the Apple forum and loads of people reporting this with them saying some update was forced last night. Apparently Apple have told people to ''wait it out'' :seething:

Edit: Going into settings, genera, reset and selecting reset all settings has fixed it!

Wait it out, yes can see the seeth , suppose thats the joy of paying hundreds of pounds for a phone:o

Rudolf's Mate
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Wait it out, yes can see the seeth , suppose thats the joy of paying hundreds of pounds for a phone:o

Yep I wouldn’t be happy with that response tbh. Feared the worst as my phone had started to get a bit sluggish along with other wee niggly things over last 2 weeks. Resetting all settings seems to have improved the performance. 

1 hour ago, Rudolf's Mate said:

Yep I wouldn’t be happy with that response tbh. Feared the worst as my phone had started to get a bit sluggish along with other wee niggly things over last 2 weeks. Resetting all settings seems to have improved the performance. 

Sounds like a good move, :smile:

The excuse for a portion of chips at the match today , 90% of them burnt, 100% of them  cold ???

Don’t think I’ll  bother with Hearts catering again ???

Still everyone around me thought it was funny , *******s 

On 02/12/2017 at 09:00, Rudolf's Mate said:

QXK56.gif

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Got a bloke doing work at our house this week. He asked me today if it was ok if he finished at 4pm today.

'No bother mate', I said. 'Doing anything tonight.' 

'Aye, taking my boys to Celtic Park'.

I should have known as his coupon is like the map of Ireland. 

:muggy:

Seriously, he is a good guy and great at his job, thank feck.

My wife gave him his tea out of a Rudi Skacel mug.

:yas:

Likely dipped his knob in it....

On 02/12/2017 at 21:38, 3fingersreid said:

The excuse for a portion of chips at the match today , 90% of them burnt, 100% of them  cold ???

Don’t think I’ll  bother with Hearts catering again ???

Still everyone around me thought it was funny , *******s 

Did you give them a presentation on the quality of your chips?

6 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Did you give them a presentation on the quality of your chips?

They were all circling like vulchers and hyenas for a share of the chips but funnily enough they all backed off when I opened the container ??

16 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Got a bloke doing work at our house this week. He asked me today if it was ok if he finished at 4pm today.

'No bother mate', I said. 'Doing anything tonight.' 

'Aye, taking my boys to Celtic Park'.

I should have known as his coupon is like the map of Ireland. 

Seriously, he is a good guy and great at his job, thank feck.

My wife gave him his tea out of a Rudi Skacel mug.

:yas:

For all we know he's of good Belgian stock

King Of The Cat Cafe

What is it with the bar stewards at office parties who order "steak well done" in restaurants and keep everybody else waiting for ages while their meal is being cooked?

Dagger Is Back

Traffic islands in the middle of roads where neither the internal light or the lamp itself work. 

Stray over to the middle of the road and it’s fill your pants time when they suddenly appear from nowhere!

LOL

12 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

What is it with the bar stewards at office parties who order "steak well done" in restaurants and keep everybody else waiting for ages while their meal is being cooked?

They're an idiot for having it well done but it really doesn't take that much longer to cook. No resting time either are there would be no juices left to keep in it.

Fitzroy Pointon

Where the **** does all the snot come from when you have the cold.  Honestly, there feels like there is a two litre bottle of the stuff in my head today.  Nose is like a tap 

Good thing is though, there is a really annoying lass in the office who is one of these "oooh better keep those germs to yourself" people.  She is going off on holiday tomorrow and my constant nose blowing is beginning to bother her.  Aw please god let her catch this.  

:pleasing: 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Where the **** does all the snot come from when you have the cold.  Honestly, there feels like there is a two litre bottle of the stuff in my head today.  Nose is like a tap 

Good thing is though, there is a really annoying lass in the office who is one of these "oooh better keep those germs to yourself" people.  She is going off on holiday tomorrow and my constant nose blowing is beginning to bother her.  Aw please god let her catch this.  

Cruel but justified. :)

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Folk that come to work full of cold are selfish twats. Nobody else wants it ya bam

Fitzroy Pointon
24 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Folk that come to work full of cold are selfish twats. Nobody else wants it ya bam

Got sent home :gok: 

Feet up with a coffee playing fifa. Heating on full blast. 

6 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

:ruiner:

My new seethe is, the amount of the ads on the terrace that turn into petty bickering. I now have trouble trying to remember which thread to avoid, which is a pity as I love reading them normally until a couple of roasters ruin them.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

My new seethe is, the amount of the ads on the terrace that turn into petty bickering. I now have trouble trying to remember which thread to avoid, which is a pity as I love reading them normally until a couple of roasters ruin them.

Aye well you would say that.

::troll::

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Oh here you go peter, trying to cause trouble as usual.

::troll::::troll:: 

Launch please, mods.

::troll::

jack D and coke

This thing the young ones do now with text messages. Instead of sending one they send you 9 really short messages rapid style when it could easily have fitted into a single message. 

:seething: 

22 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Got sent home :gok: 

Feet up with a coffee playing fifa. Heating on full blast. 

Awesome. I'm going to go in on Monday but I'm not sure if I'll bother with the rest of the week or the next couple of months yet. My hernias getting bigger and it's getting harder to deal with.

William H. Bonney
25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

This thing the young ones do now with text messages. Instead of sending one they send you 9 really short messages rapid style when it could easily have fitted into a single message. 

My cousin does that. He's 32. 

13 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

My cousin does that. He's 32. 

You had a chance to split that message across 2 separate posts, which you didn't take.  Chance missed :lol: 

Just back from local PO which is now just part of the general store with only 1 serving. Despite the restricted space the young couple in front of me decided they both needed to be in the queue along with their baby in a buggy! 

William H. Bonney
16 minutes ago, tian447 said:

You had a chance to split that message across 2 separate posts, which you didn't take.  Chance missed :lol: 

I know. 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I do this, often ? aimed at me?

bin men, why do they leave your empty wheelie bin across your driveway meaning you need to move it to get your car onto your drive. And when i put my bin out it is t theside of my drive not blocking anything

My next door neighbours smoke alarm.

been going off since 6pm (or earlier) and there’s a strong smell of weed in the stair coming from, you guessed, his flat. 

Hes had his pals round smoked some and either gone out or passed out. Either way he better get it turned off soon, it’s that loud I can hear it at the furthest corner of my flat! 

Im fairly confident it’s not any danger of a fire risk but if I have to evacuate the flat in the night and take my 2 boys out there will be further seethe

(not even re mentioning the amount of times his pals come round at 2/3-4/5am and don’t know what number his buzzer is (he lives at number 1) so ring mine instead. Going to be on privacy mode all night now. 

Feels good to get that off of my chest

Edited by BM1874

2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Princes Street and surrounding areas today.....Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

Is that because of the sleep out thing?

All seemed rather jolly. 

21 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Is that because of the sleep out thing?

All seemed rather jolly. 

I had lost my mother a few months earlier than the year the princes street celebrations collapsed due to the storm....  As a lad stuck at home I laughed my soul out....

Watching the second half of the Men's College Cup Soccer on BT because there isn't much else on, so yes, this is self inflicted but... 

They have the time running down instead of up, so the second half started on 45 minutes as expected, and then went to 44:59 instead of 45:01.

What the actual ****. 

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

Watching the second half of the Men's College Cup Soccer on BT because there isn't much else on, so yes, this is self inflicted but... 

They have the time running down instead of up, so the second half started on 45 minutes as expected, and then went to 44:59 instead of 45:01.

What the actual ****. 

What is this monstrosity :rofl: ?