The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

4 hours ago, luckydug said:

Does it matter ?

If she is ill enough to request a house call she should be too ill to go out anyway.

My question was more to do with the process. I agree that anyone who calls out a doctor should not be fit enough to leave the house 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People that continually go on and off the accelerator when driving. 

Drives me absolutely nuts! Why can they not simply press the pedal to the desired point to achieve the speed they want rather than ON, off ON OFF ON!!!

Apart from being ridiculously bad for fuel consumption its the most annoying driving characteristic out there :mad: 

Not getting your Nat King Cole for a few weeks only to finish the race early when the time comes

Making her think she's that good

:seething::sob:

15 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Went round to do a house call . Really busy day, miles drive through heavy traffic ,

guy answers door "sorry , she's gone out, could you come back later"

That’s a disgrace 

luckyBatistuta

7 seater cars in the UK. Why the hell do all the 7 seaters here have a 2+3+2 and yet all the American ones have a far superior setup with a 2+2+3. With the American setup, when you get in the back to the centre seats, you can move around quite freely and also access the back 3 seats no problem, as there is more than enough rooom to get through to the rear. With the UK setup, you have no room as soon as you enter the back, as it's 3 seats in the middle row and to get to the rear is a joke as you have to tip the seat forward and squeeze through.

Going to click a thread title on JKB and clicking someones username instead and ending up looking like a creep :seethe:

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Going to click a thread title on JKB and clicking someones username instead and ending up looking like a creep :seethe:

I do this all the time, fingers like bananas and a mobile phone aren't a great combo' some times.

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

7 seater cars in the UK. Why the hell do all the 7 seaters here have a 2+3+2 and yet all the American ones have a far superior setup with a 2+2+3. With the American setup, when you get in the back to the centre seats, you can move around quite freely and also access the back 3 seats no problem, as there is more than enough rooom to get through to the rear. With the UK setup, you have no room as soon as you enter the back, as it's 3 seats in the middle row and to get to the rear is a joke as you have to tip the seat forward and squeeze through.

American's are fatter than us, obviously.

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

:laugh: we're catching them fast. 2+2+3 is far superior, just don't understand why the UK hasn't picked up on this. Does my head in having to fold the back seats and everyone having to climb over.

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Hired one two weeks ago in Tenerife 2-3-2. Six of us and absolutely no space for luggage. Useless. 

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Rab Mac52 said:

Hired one two weeks ago in Tenerife 2-3-2. Six of us and absolutely no space for luggage. Useless. 

You wouldn't have had much luggage space with the other either, as you would still have needed the back seat up. I've had a 7 seater in the UK for years and it's been great, 7 seats when you need them and loads of luggage space when rear seats folded. We go to the US almost every year and rent a 7 seater and they're far superior in my family's opinion.

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Perhaps hf, but, Scottish folk are becoming more obese by the day.

Blame ASDA, Lidl, TESCO, Sainsbury’s etc. and a general lack of willpower.

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Perhaps hf, but, Scottish folk are becoming more obese by the day.

Blame ASDA, Lidl, TESCO, Sainsbury’s etc. and a general lack of willpower.

Says the lean 

IMG_3972.JPG

Old folk in supermarkets

I am there to buy a weeks worth of food, with my kids ( though the wife gets left at home as she browses stuff like candles, cushions and clothes and that is NOT why we are there- so she is banned)

The kids and I are a well- honed machine- from the shop to the unpack of the trolley to the repacking and out to the car.

I am not there to chat to the checkout dude.

Nor to use 3000 vouchers , at least half of which have expired.

It is not a social event

There should be a special supermarket for lonely people to hang out in and buy reduced price ham and fish

People who cannot use cash machines

I don't for the feckin life of me understand the myriad of buttons these folks press- its like they're programming the machine

Or why some folks use 3 cards ? Try one, press 300 buttons, remove card.

Insert second card, repeat process, get small slip of paper- look at it.

Insert third card, take out a tenner...

Want to do this, wait until there is no queue

Twats

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I don't for the feckin life of me understand the myriad of buttons these folks press- its like they're programming the machine

Twats

:spoton:

I swear some of these people are applying for a mortgage or arranging a pension on the machine.

The very worst ones are people who use the multiple cards then don't take any money out at all in the end!

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Twats

ATMs need upgraded.

Receipt function should go to reduce waiting times.....who needs a receipt?

Also, if folk have no money the ATM should display a message like...

"Sorry but you're skint so I'm gonna print out some fake looking money for you to take so you can keep your dignity. Take it and leave. Don't try the card again or start lieing to the person behind that there must be a fault as you have loads of money in your account thereby unsettling them to use the ATM. Take the fake cash and go.....or I'll start singing your name and how you've got no money"

RBS - glad I don't bank with them! Went into a local branch yesterday to see if I needed to make an appointment re registering a Power of Attorney. No need for an appointment I was told just fill in the form and bring some photo ID and proof of address. Went back this am to be told I needed an appointment! Luckily one was available for 10:30 so I only had a 15 minute wait. I turn up on time and ask for the bank employee I had the appointment with only to be told he still has someone with him and will be 5 or 10 minutes. 15 minutes later I asked what was happening and was ushered in to an office to speak to another assistant who promptly told me she had never processed one of these applications before. I offered her a copy of the POA but she said she couldn't accept it as it hadn't been certified by a lawyer.  I pointed out to her that the front page of the POA had a web site address at which the document could be verified  but she ignored this option. She then asked if I had the original with me and I told her I did so she proceeded to copy 7 of the 8 pages of the original that didn't have any lawyer certification on it just like my copies! WTF is the difference between her photocopy and mine? 

Manky *******s that don’t clean up their dog shit.

Picking the bairn up from nursery, he stepped it in. Didn’t realise until we go home.

Folk like that should not own dogs

:seething: 

17 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Manky *******s that don’t clean up their dog shit.

Picking the bairn up from nursery, he stepped it in. Didn’t realise until we go home.

Folk like that should be shot at dawn.

:seething: 

Ftfy

On 27/11/2017 at 10:16, doctor jambo said:

Twats

This with bells on.

And don’t get me started on the rotten,horrible ***** That after they’ve finished using the machine they stand in front of it, sorting out their cash and going through their receipt and/or mini statement.

Move to the side and let someone else use the machine you selfish prick.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This with bells on.

And don’t get me started on the rotten,horrible ***** That after they’ve finished using the machine they stand in front of it, sorting out their cash and going through their receipt and/or mini statement.

Move to the side and let someone else use the machine you selfish prick or I’ll put your feckin head through it.

Love the last line Ian :clap:

:wink:

3 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Cheers Morgan :thumbsup:

No bother. I felt I had to add to your post as this really pees us off as well.

Sometimes it’s like the dog has been doing the Highland fling whilst crapping as the bloody stuff is everywhere.

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:spoton:

No wonder given the shite they eat.

I am laughing because I am reading this after a session in the gym and while having a coffee there is a fat bitch eating chips, sausages, beans and fried eggs in the sports centre cafe.....

Looks feckin delicious too.....the food that is.

Having the full breakfast in a sports centre :vrface:

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Folks like that should be made to eat it.

Burd in your sports centre probably would. :)

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Was on the bike and last night's Phal has still not made it's scheduled exit.

My coffee should get the ball rolling.....

Enjoy your dinner.

I'm listening.

On 26/11/2017 at 15:06, luckyBatistuta said:

It suits me better to have 2+3+2. I'd rather have room for 5 and be able to maintain a large boot. I only need the extra two seats occasionally. 

15 hours ago, iantjambo said:

This with bells on.

Move to the side and let someone else use the machine you selfish prick.

Mini statement, do you still get them.:smile:

32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

When did this starting sentences with “So” pish come from? 

Really rips my Jimmy’s :seething: 

Is it not another of these American things that other folk now copy?

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I'm guilty of that. 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

I'm guilty of that. 

Where have you picked this up? :lol: 

It jut seems to have caught on its proper annoying. 

I only realised I do it after Jack D mentioned it as a seethe.

I think its more when I am posting online rather than actually saying it out loud? Actually I can think of a couple of instances where I've been on the phone and started the conversation with "so" and then gone on to talk a load of bollocks.

I need to get rid of this annoying habit.

Well done Jack D for bringing it to my attention.

So. What I intend to do next is, think before I type :)

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, VladMagic said:

I only realised I do it after Jack D mentioned it as a seethe.

I think its more when I am posting online rather than actually saying it out loud? Actually I can think of a couple of instances where I've been on the phone and started the conversation with "so" and then gone on to talk a load of bollocks.

I need to get rid of this annoying habit.

Well done Jack D for bringing it to my attention.

So. What I intend to do next is, think before I type :)

Glad to be of service :lol: 

Brick Tamland

Held up for nearly 90 minutes on the M6 because two Low loaders with humongous dumper trucks on them thought it would be a good idea to transport them early afternoon. Was proper seething when I eventually got to see what was causing the delay. Why transport them during the day when there are tens of thousands of cars/vans/HGV’s using the motorway?

Why are 2 dumper trucks getting transported much more important than every other motorway user?

Shift them after 10pm and before 5am when it’s empty you ignorant, selfish wankers. 

Nearly 7 hours to get to Coventry because of them. 

Tossers. 

luckyBatistuta
On 29/11/2017 at 10:30, jack D and coke said:

Yup, another that does my head in these days, is folk saying "pure" before everything :vangry:

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

'Absolutely' is another one. 

A woman at my office used to say it all the time and it really got on my tits.

Hmm, think I do that sometimes :facepalm:

The Chase USA.

I love The Chase UK but the other version is one of the most annoying things I've ever seen. Annoying audience, pigshit host, insufferable contestants, disgusting prizemoney, absolute horrorshow.

When The Beast catches them though. :pleasing:

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

It's ok if it slips out occasionally but it was every time she opened her mouth ffs.

4CCD0120-0C11-4547-B748-7EAEE15CCCF5.jpeg

Konrad von Carstein

Don't know if this is the place for this but, the common cold, or more specifically the coughing fits I get when I'm over the worst.

Yesterday, overtaking on the M8 doing 70mph I had a coughing fit, proper eyes bulging, gagging, stars and double vision - honestly thought I was going to lose control of the car and kill me and the Mrs...was into the inside lane as soon as was possible with a drop in speed.

The above doesn't describe the feeling of absolute terror that I went through for what seemed like an eternity, it was almost like an out of body experience. 

**** viruses :smiliz46:

Websites that had us and uk shops.

1) why have things available in one store (eg the us) that’s not available in the uk store?

2) why if it is available in the uk store, is it imported and add a massive charge onto it.

the store I’m referring to is the Killers, love the band and although I find the pr media side of them irritating nothing grates more than their online store.

they closed their uk store a while back so can only buy from us store with high shipping rates. They released a cd of their Christmas songs (I know :facepalm:)that was £$13.99 that turned into about £22 but as they are the only band I have eber

bought every album on cd it had to be done.

they have a book full of photos from one of their tours that follows them all over the world and in their life’s which is fairy limited edition and seems to be pretty interesting to me, $75 plus $71 import, £99 without potential import charges 

robbing gits