The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

People who take their kids to restaurants where adults are trying to enjoy themselves. Nobody wants to have a nice night out ruined by someone's screaming brat. Leave them at home. Having kids means making sacrifices. One of those sacrifices is a normal social life. You do not have the right to inflict your offspring on normal people trying to enjoy themselves.

:yas:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hannibal Lecter

I have no qualms whatsoever either asking them to leave the quiet coach myself or having the conductor removing them, especially if it is the 1st class quiet coach!

Normally I would, but the train manager was nowhere to be seen & I was stuck with them on the last occasion, and it was in 1st class. Personally don't think children shoud be allowed in the quiet coach, it's not really in their nature to be quiet.

Matthew Le Tissier

The new National Lottery advert.

Just want to punch each and every actor that "sings" in it.

Singing ooo wacca doo what a day :jjyay:

A Boy Named Crow

People who take their kids to restaurants where adults are trying to enjoy themselves. Nobody wants to have a nice night out ruined by someone's screaming brat. Leave them at home. Having kids means making sacrifices. One of those sacrifices is a normal social life. You do not have the right to inflict your offspring on normal people trying to enjoy themselves.

Spot on! It's selfish, ignorant behaviour of the highest order.

What makes it worse is that if you dare to mention this, the offenders roll out the "it's just kids being kids" excuse. That's fine in a playground, McDonald's or in their own home, but in public there are limits to what other people should have to put up with.

***** going up or down the stairs into Waverly Station, signs everywhere telling you to keep to the left so that on each side everyone is travelling in the same direction, so why do so many utter wollopers walk down the wrong side! Starting to get urges just to clothesline the pricks that do this!

People without bairns, who sit on the space clearly marked for people with buggies on a bus, and either dont move, or give u a look of disgust that u want their seat! 3 days on the spin bcos some bumhole wants to spread their legs ive had to awkwardly move into the space so bm1874 jr, can sit in his buggy.

A Boy Named Crow

People without bairns, who sit on the space clearly marked for people with buggies on a bus, and either dont move, or give u a look of disgust that u want their seat! 3 days on the spin bcos some bumhole wants to spread their legs ive had to awkwardly move into the space so bm1874 jr, can sit in his buggy.

These'll be the same folk who can sit on a packed train, with people standing right up the aisle, yet still think their bag needs to be sitting on the seat next to them - arseholes!

Why the **** do females have to cover every seat or bed within their domicile in cushions? They're already padded, their annoying and they get in the way.

I hate cushions.

Good idea.

I just don't get the point.

Same goes with rugs and throws and all of that bollocks. What's wrong with just having a couch and chairs?

No need.

Jimmy McNulty

With 2 young kids I only take them to child friendly restaurants.

There has been a couple of times where, after ordering, we've just asked for the food to-go and left.

The most understanding people are those who have had / have kids.

We've never have someone complain, but never stuck around long enough for it to be an issue.

TBF, I wouldn't want a night ruined by screaming kids. But then again, if you've come to a family restaurant and expect it to be kid-free, then you're the idiot.

The things you have wondered about thread, not the actually thread but the discovery that the BBC see fit to spend my licence fee cash by employing nearly 70 different folk to tell you what the next programme is FFS!!!!!!!

Ricardo Quaresma

Losing eBay auctions

:seething:

What were you bidding on buddy? Tell us!

:)

b

b

b

b

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Wheresmysammich.com

You're on your phone on Facebook, you see a link to the aforementioned site with a pic, you can't see the caption, you click on it, you wait, you keep waiting, the page loads up eventually, the picture is too small so you enlarge it.

It's not even worth it. :muggy:

Guest C00l K1d

Wheresmysammich.com

You're on your phone on Facebook, you see a link to the aforementioned site with a pic, you can't see the caption, you click on it, you wait, you keep waiting, the page loads up eventually, the picture is too small so you enlarge it.

It's not even worth it. :muggy:

This.

Still click it every time though :muggy:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Folk with Smart Cars that park end on in parking spaces (but the cars dont fecking fit)

Yeah we get it, you have a car that matches your penis!

Matthew Le Tissier

Customers that just dump thier shopping on the belt and expect me to unload it for them. Then watch as i scan it all before bagging it up and paying.

What were you bidding on buddy? Tell us!

:)

b

b

b

b

Cufflinks commissioned to commemorate Queen Victoria's diamond jubilee in 1897.

Yeah, I know, it's weird, but I collect cufflinks.

Folk with Smart Cars that park end on in parking spaces (but the cars dont fecking fit)

Yeah we get it, you have a car that matches your penis!

Always assumed that Smart Car owners were the ones with big schlongs.

****s turning the toaster up and then not turning it back down when they're finished. I f****n hate burnt toast.

Kate & Gerry McCann are getting on my nerves again. Yes, it's a tragedy that your daughter is missing, but please save me from your woe is me version of events.

You chose to leave 3 of your children unsupervised in order to go out for your dinner while on a "family" holiday, no one else!

Would they have had the same attention/publicity and easy ride from the media if they were a family from Easterhouse or Wester Hailes??

Kate & Gerry McCann are getting on my nerves again. Yes, it's a tragedy that your daughter is missing, but please save me from your woe is me version of events.

You chose to leave 3 of your children unsupervised in order to go out for your dinner while on a "family" holiday, no one else!

Would they have had the same attention/publicity and easy ride from the media if they were a family from Easterhouse or Wester Hailes??

tbf,

With 2 young kids I only take them to child friendly restaurants.

There has been a couple of times where, after ordering, we've just asked for the food to-go and left.

The most understanding people are those who have had / have kids.

We've never have someone complain, but never stuck around long enough for it to be an issue.

TBF, I wouldn't want a night ruined by screaming kids. But then again, if you've come to a family restaurant and expect it to be kid-free, then you're the idiot.

You and hank are both right, but you can't have it both ways. It's either put up with screaming weans or accept the odd kidnapping.

Guest C00l K1d

tbf,

You and hank are both right, but you can't have it both ways. It's either put up with screaming weans or accept the odd kidnapping.

:rofl:

People that walk the length of the train whilst in transit to get off at 'their end' of the platform. What the actual **** ? Just get on and sit at the end of the train you want to get off at !

NotVincentGuerain

im not seething. just was a sitcom i did not like.

apologies.

Edited by NotVincentGuerain

My flatmate not changing the bog roll and having to use a sock, newspaper or whatever I have to use to hand to wipe my arse. Shite.

Pardon the pun.

Guest GhostHunter

People Postcode Lottery....claiming that the people in their ads are "normal" winners, when in fact they use actors implying no-one actually wins.

Proper seethe.

Going out for a few after work and waking up with a sore head and only 35p in the bank

:sob:

Edited by Gorgie Boys

the sub goalie

People using the self serve tills in tesco to pay for a trolley full of shopping!

The stalls in the middle of the gyle selling or trying to get you to sign up to something when you've just nipped in quickly to grab something? This is particularly relevant to the sarcastic git that constantly throws a wide comment at the sponsor a tiger stall when you politely advise that I already donate to my charity of choice!

This is a massive one for me, manners! Regardless if it is someone serving you in a shop, a colleague, someone you hold a door open for or just anyone in general tbh!

As a population really lost the use of basic manners in such things as please and thank you? It seems the norm now that when I pop in to a shop and buy something I get little more than a grunt from the person serving me, really rips my knitting!

Anyway, I'm away for a lie down!

Yours

Victor Meldrew.

Shop assistants asking me if I want my receipt in the bag. Couldn't give a toss what you do with it tbh!

Reply with "No thanks, you can shove it up your arse."

Guest C00l K1d

Cashiers iding for pointless stuff

20 years old and he refused to sell me a lottery ticket.

Alcohol i can understand but i dont look 15 :muggy:

Cashiers iding for pointless stuff

20 years old and he refused to sell me a lottery ticket.

Alcohol i can understand but i dont look 15 :muggy:

:lol:

Aged 13, I went to buy a scratch card at the Esso in Craigleith.

'How old are you?'

'Im 13'

'Right, fine, I'll sell you one, but don't tell all your mates'

I told all my mates and anybody else that would listen :smug:

Cashiers that loudly state the amount of change you are getting back when it's a small amount, as if your a scaff.

It's my money, not the shops!