Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

Dereliction of duty IMO.... :(

:P

Correct Gas, I really do feel guilty but my subordinates have been delegated their duties and doing a grand job

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But there is stewards, police, turnstile operators, pie stall, electricity etc. It is not just stewards, so why pay for all that for 500 people, when there is space for 500 people already? A total waste of much needed money.

hibs do

I cannot deny the countdown threads are some of my favourites... Cannae wait for the next one after the Killie game.

Clerry Jambo thank you! :-)

I cannot deny the countdown threads are some of my favourites... Cannae wait for the next one after the Killie game.

You won't have too long to wait.....at home to ICT the following Saturday.

Could be a struggle.

Was keeping this under wraps until next weeks press conference bud, but now is maybe the time to come clean. After hopefully enjoying a Hearts victory and a good day at Tynie on Saturday, Clerry is heading to a warmer climate for a few days recuperation.

This will mean my team of little workers will be working even harder next week on the lead up to the Caley gemme, I have every trust in them.

30 ticks left in Auld and Gorgie stands

still a couple of hunner left in the prawn sandwich Wheatfield stand

On the issue of stewards, they wouldn 't need that many extra anyway as they man that side of the Roseburn even when it's not open. At Easter Road on Monday only half the away stand was open but I had to man a vomitary that there were no fans at just so that it was covered.

These threads are stupidly addictive. :D

GS:23

MS:3

WS:362

TOTAL: 388

If there's only 388 left we should sell the remainder come Saturday at 3 pm. I just hope we can maintain a similar level of sales for the Inverness game the following week but I suspect that the crowd this week is only being given a temporary boost because of the extra LPs on offer.

On the issue of stewards, they wouldn 't need that many extra anyway as they man that side of the Roseburn even when it's not open. At Easter Road on Monday only half the away stand was open but I had to man a vomitary that there were no fans at just so that it was covered.

There must have been more stewards than fans.

OK! Here we go again. Another day and the countdown starts again.

Main - 3

Gorgie - 23

Wheatfield - 355

Total = 381

A good push today gets that cleared and the Roseburn opened tomorrow, If you're thinking about going, and haven't bought your ticket yet, stop thinking and get it bought. We have wages to meet on Saturday.

Of course, a lot of people will be waiting for the Roseburn so it would be in the club's best interest to open it today. As far as the expense of opening the Roseburn is concerned, surely a couple of hundred ticket sales would more than cover it. After all it would be the Wheatfield turnstiles being used and the Wheatfield refreshment, bookies, toilets could be used. A few weeks ago when Section P was decanted to the Roseburn at the last minute I didn't see any trouble.

scott herbertson

OK! Here we go again. Another day and the countdown starts again.

Main - 3

Gorgie - 23

Wheatfield - 355

Total = 381

A good push today gets that cleared and the Roseburn opened tomorrow, If you're thinking about going, and haven't bought your ticket yet, stop thinking and get it bought. We have wages to meet on Saturday.

Of course, a lot of people will be waiting for the Roseburn so it would be in the club's best interest to open it today. As far as the expense of opening the Roseburn is concerned, surely a couple of hundred ticket sales would more than cover it. After all it would be the Wheatfield turnstiles being used and the Wheatfield refreshment, bookies, toilets could be used. A few weeks ago when Section P was decanted to the Roseburn at the last minute I didn't see any trouble.

as I said yesterday I am pretty confident they will open the Roseburn (one section) by lunchtime today

That would be sensible as we a re running ourt of groups of tickets and there are always healthy sales from Friday lunchtime until kicko off

as I said yesterday I am pretty confident they will open the Roseburn (one section) by lunchtime today

That would be sensible as we a re running ourt of groups of tickets and there are always healthy sales from Friday lunchtime until kicko off

I Am not so sure Herbs still close to 400 to sell in Wheatfield.

7 gone in the Roseburn already, Main Stand sold out. What's wrong with Section F, still 153 in there!

there is but 1 seat left to sell in the old stand wee toon one lonely seat please someone buy this seat please.

Alwaysinourshadows

Prices in the wheatfield are a joke, would imagine the roseburn will sell quicker than the remaining wheatfield tickets

It will still only be a crowd of 14,000. Decent considering our League form i suppose.

Celtic would struggle to get 14k at 10th. Not bad at all.

I think importantly its another 4/5 thousand paying punters which will aid the cause

Hackney Hearts

Indeed. Some perspective needed - 14,000 is way above the average for a game against Killie in the last 50 years.

Interesting to note that while the title decider against them in 1965 drew 37,000, the previous 3 home games - with us sitting top of the league - had the following crowds:

10,019 (Falkirk )

9,323 (Motherwell)

11,328 (St Johnstone)

7 gone in the Roseburn already, Main Stand sold out. What's wrong with Section F, still 153 in there!

F is in the platinum zone, a lot of people considering it would have opted for G (gold zone) instead, as prices in G are ?24 for adults instead of ?28, ?18 for U18s/O65s instead of ?21 and ?8 for U12s rather than a whopping ?18 in F. An adult taking two young kids to the game would have to pay ?64 for them to sit in F, but ?40 in G.

Indeed. Some perspective needed - 14,000 is way above the average for a game against Killie in the last 50 years.

Interesting to note that while the title decider against them in 1965 drew 37,000, the previous 3 home games - with us sitting top of the league - had the following crowds:

10,019 (Falkirk )

9,323 (Motherwell)

11,328 (St Johnstone)

please don't mention the 1965 game v killie or the 86' game v dundee.......thanks as it still hurts.

RS: 509 (FYI:Top section of RS holds562, so quicker counting seats sold, and subtracting from total seats :D)

WS:287

GS:17

A bit too close to the bams in G........ Only kidding ;)

Colonel Kurtz

10,019 (Falkirk )

9,323 (Motherwell)

11,328 (St Johnstone)

What you are not taking into account is the 3 middle cash turnstiles at the School end didnt have the meter sealed and could be "clocked",

THere was a cup game against celtic when the crowd was probably near 50.000 people sitting on the cinder track all the way round think it was 3 3 and the game when we beat Rangers there was collapsed punters being passed overheads tto the track

Hackney Hearts
Interesting to note that the previous 3 home games - with us sitting top of the league - had the following crowds:

10,019 (Falkirk )

9,323 (Motherwell)

11,328 (St Johnstone)

What you are not taking into account is the 3 middle cash turnstiles at the School end didnt have the meter sealed and could be "clocked",

i thought it was 'interesting'...

I didn't take that into account because I didn't know that. What do you think the actual attendances were for those games?

RS: 509 (FYI:Top section of RS holds562, so quicker counting seats sold, and subtracting from total seats :D)

WS:287

GS:17

now you have spoilt it for the dot counters :10800:

I must admit I thoroughly enjoy these threads

Pop on line after work and go straight to them :cool4::cheesy:

I hope so Des, do u think we count dots for the fun of it........... :peepwall:

I'm guessing the wages will be due tomorrow with the 16th being Saturday.

Not necessary. When my official pay day is a Saturday, it is not in my account until then, but that may be my bank.

With faster payments and all that now, you can transfer funds same day on Saturdays now.

Thread title in dire need of amendment.

Shocking imo.

Indeed. Let's start a "Mods must go" thread.

Archived