Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alwaysinourshadows

It is an odd decision for Hearts to make to ask Ticketmaster to remove the section counters (Ticketmaster wouldn't do it on their own). The information is still there but counting the available seats is a pain. The Board claims that they are transparent, but I don't see the value to the club in making the information on ticket sales less visible.

I think that the JKB countdowns do encourage a few more people to buy tickets rather than the opposite.

How do you know ticket master wouldn't change it? I was looking at buying tickets for a spurs and Newcastle game and they wouldn't show the number of seats left just "limited availability"

It is an odd decision for Hearts to make to ask Ticketmaster to remove the section counters (Ticketmaster wouldn't do it on their own). The information is still there but counting the available seats is a pain. The Board claims that they are transparent, but I don't see the value to the club in making the information on ticket sales less visible.

I think that the JKB countdowns do encourage a few more people to buy tickets rather than the opposite.

maybe there was an issue with too many people logging in just to check availability for countdowns

I might have needed some mental stimulation before bed so counted all the green dots :ninja:

APPROX 2551 in the three stands

fine work can you do it again tonight please its better than counting sheep and should take a lot less time after the surge in sales today. :10900:

Footballfirst

How do you know ticket master wouldn't change it? I was looking at buying tickets for a spurs and Newcastle game and they wouldn't show the number of seats left just "limited availability"

I'm sure that Ticketmaster change the display to meet their individual clients requirements. e.g. counters, limited availability or best available seats

maybe there was an issue with too many people logging in just to check availability for countdowns

That is possible, however, I've never been put in a queue to check the availability for the league games, but have regularly been placed in a queue for high demand cup or European games. That would suggest that the "extra" load was not significant.

OK Lads, I want placards, demos, boycotts :devilish: until the available numbers in each section are returned!!

OK Lads, I want placards, demos, boycotts :devilish: until the available numbers in each section are returned!!

Its your fault the thing has went intae meltdoon wi your constant updates.........!

Looks like another "St Mirren",Clerry.

:crowngrin:

Am no any good as a helper now as my eyes are dodgy and i cannae see the wee dots they are too wee its no fair this is an outrage. :10800:

Am no any good as a helper now as my eyes are dodgy and i cannae see the wee dots they are too wee its no fair this is an outrage. :10800:

Listen Norton, man up, have a few nips and you'll be seeing even more dots!!

I Was a good helper as well Gutted Clerry fear not i am going to spec savers tomorrow i will be back as a good helper in this cause. PS Whats the current count Clerry ? :11200:

I Was a good helper as well Gutted Clerry fear not i am going to spec savers tomorrow i will be back as a good helper in this cause. PS Whats the current count Clerry ? :11200:

haha good try my friend, my abacus has broke, canny use these new fancy calculators

haha good try my friend, my abacus has broke, canny use these new fancy calculators

this one like the St Midden game will sell oot Clerry the Cup Final/Forward Slash 4 loyalty points blackmail will work. :10900: wee are oot off a job because. :10800:

fine work can you do it again tonight please its better than counting sheep and should take a lot less time after the surge in sales today. :10900:

If I can get it on my phone il do it the now. Staying at his so no laptop.

If I can get it on my phone il do it the now. Staying at his so no laptop.

fine work :11100:

Approx as of around 9.30pm.

Main Stand - 534

Gorgie Stand - 359

Wheatfield - 1075

Total - 1968

I note that the Main Stand Lower isn't available fully online yet.

I also note that I will not be counting that again in a hurry.

Great effort counting !

Hopefully the sale continue and Hearts open up more sections.

I make it 1496 (very approx) now so nearly 500 sold since last night. At this rate we will sell out and sooner rather than later. Roseburn open by Monday???

Footballfirst

I make it 1496 (very approx) now so nearly 500 sold since last night. At this rate we will sell out and sooner rather than later. Roseburn open by Monday???

There's still another 600 or so that can be released in the three stands before opening the Roseburn. There are seats in Sections A, G, N1, N2, N3, T1, T2, T3 that are kept in reserve, mainly for crowd control purposes.

Don't know if you've missed out a section or something, but I make it 1741 left!!

Don't know if you've missed out a section or something, but I make it 1741 left!!

Probably!! My eyes were dancing trying to count the wee dots!! Someone else can do it next time!

By simply saying limited availibity, the club could benefit, as people swithering may decide to buy thinking there may not be many left - the opposite could of course happen too (though if you choose your stand, you will see what seats are free and can make a rough estimate). We are a business and are desperate for cash, so if the club thinks it makes a difference, then I am fine with it. Even if we do not need money, I do not see the problem. Loads of businesses do this.

Rudolf's Mate

How about guys we take a stand each, not as many dots to count %20class=:' />

Apologies if wrong, but doesn't it tell you how many seats are in said stand with how many left thus no need to count little dots???

I'm wrong but how come this was the case for the semi final?!

I was in the ticket office this morning buying tickets for a couple of tourists and the girl said they have sold about 3 thousand up till now .. Defo sell out guys .. Keep up the good work counting the dots thou .. Impressive stuff

Apologies if wrong, but doesn't it tell you how many seats are in said stand with how many left thus no need to count little dots???

I'm wrong but how come this was the case for the semi final?!

They seem to have changed the info displayed. Doesn't show the x/xx numbers anymore when you highlight the sections.

Boooooooooo.

Just counted: 1302 left.

WH: 673

GS: 241

MS: 388

Excellent work how long it take you to count all these dots ?

This is the standard of counting we're looking for troops, top drawer JJ

Probably!! My eyes were dancing trying to count the wee dots!! Someone else can do it next time!

I'll certainly no be rushing to do it again!

There's way more than that left in the Wheatfield!

Fear not Clerry i will be purchasing a magnifying glass tonight so hope to be able to pitch in with the dot counting there evil plan will not thwart us. :11100: It may be easier if you can allocate a stand to a designated helper that way only one stand to count the dots in easier and quicker to update that way.

post-4522-0-57371800-1360338710_thumb.gif

Fear not Clerry i will be purchasing a magnifying glass tonight so hope to be able to pitch in with the dot counting there evil plan will not thwart us. :11100: It may be easier if you can allocate a stand to a designated helper that way only one stand to count the dots in easir and quicker to update that way.

OK, I bags Section L in the Roseburn when it opensHearts%20Man%20dance.gif

OK, I bags Section L in the Roseburn when it opensHearts%20Man%20dance.gif

Okay i bags N2 in the main stand when it opens.

There's way more than that left in the Wheatfield!

Make that 799 in WS! Miscounted section F! jeez!

Make that 799 in WS! Miscounted section F! jeez!

its no easy counting all these dots mistakes will be made dont concern your self and keep up the dot counting.

post-4522-0-44920900-1360341822_thumb.png

My eyes are gone the dots are to wee, we need serious dedicated dot counters to keep this thread alive. :10800: why did they take away the numbers for each section :10800:

post-4522-0-09385000-1360362636_thumb.gif

My eyes are gone the dots are to wee, we need serious dedicated dot counters to keep this thread alive. :10800: why did they take away the numbers for each section :10800:

You know you can zoom in, right?

You know you can zoom in, right?

no i never knew i can now be a helper to Clerry again. :10900:

Fermit the Krog

You used to be a good poster.

Archived