Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 in section A And 2 in Section G Have now appeared time to chage thread title Mods to 4 seats left in 3 stands only Roseburn Left. 10900.gif

update only one seat left to sell now in sections A And G.

DOT COUNTING FOR ME IS NOW OVER.

i am off to the game, over to you Clerry or weetoon.

clerry is in the boozer, well done team

1 in Section T

1 in Section A

2 together have become available in C, which won't last long I'd imagine.

121 in H

212 in J

I make it 337 available on the open sections.

Hmm.

Interesting you say that. I'm pretty sure I noticed a police comment made at some point this season regarding behaviour at a match and their own quote made reference to the same attendance figure that was made publicly available. I remember it because at the time I was thinking, "ah, well there you go. if you ever wondered if official attendances included full ST holders + actual, there's your answer...."

Unless you think the police are given the wrong numbers too, of course?

Try reading between the lines

Fozzyonthefence

14,280 crowd

That was the official crowd? Very disappointing if that's the case - with virtually a gauranteed ticket for the LC Final (could be our last ever final, who really knows?), I wonder what Hearts fans actually want. Still surprised we couldn't even sell out Easter Road for the semi at ?15 a ticket - poor show.

The number of tickets actually sold must have been quite a bit higher than 14,280 presumably, as that would be roughly the crowd for just the Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main stands even if there was nobody in the Roseburn, which clearly wasn't the case, although I was in the Roseburn so it was difficult to see how full / empty it was.

That was the official crowd? Very disappointing if that's the case - with virtually a gauranteed ticket for the LC Final (could be our last ever final, who really knows?), I wonder what Hearts fans actually want. Still surprised we couldn't even sell out Easter Road for the semi at ?15 a ticket - poor show.

The number of tickets actually sold must have been quite a bit higher than 14,280 presumably, as that would be roughly the crowd for just the Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main stands even if there was nobody in the Roseburn, which clearly wasn't the case, although I was in the Roseburn so it was difficult to see how full / empty it was.

The Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield stands hold 13,600. So a crowd of 14,280 was about right on Saturday.

Guest Dipped Flake

The Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield stands hold 13,600. So a crowd of 14,280 was about right on Saturday.

Yip, I reckon there was about 1,000 on the Roseburn so figure looks correct to me

Yip, I reckon there was about 1,000 on the Roseburn so figure looks correct to me

Indeed.

And the other 3 stands weren't sold out either - a few 100 empty in each. Probably season ticket holders not turning up.

Archived