Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice the lower sections of the Wheatfield are greyed out, the seats are certainly not sold out, am I right in thinking the club only sell them on match days??

I notice the lower sections of the Wheatfield are greyed out, the seats are certainly not sold out, am I right in thinking the club only sell them on match days??

I bought two lower Wheatfield on Friday, was very little choice then so maybe all gone now?

weekend offender

I'm sure most seats are season tickets in the lower section so not many for sale imo

Cheers for replies, it just that you see quite a few empty seats down the front of the Wheatfield, especially the wing sections.

Cheers for replies, it just that you see quite a few empty seats down the front of the Wheatfield, especially the wing sections.

They seem to only release Lower Weatfield after most other seats are sold.

They seem to only release Lower Weatfield after most other seats are sold.

I can understand why as the upper tier seats are more expensive

I can understand why as the upper tier seats are more expensive

I can understand but can't believe why the club would potentially piss off some fans especially in the present state of the club.

I know I maybe sound like a drama queen but just release the tickets for all areas in the three stands ffs.What's the problem?

I can understand but can't believe why the club would potentially piss off some fans especially in the present state of the club.

I know I maybe sound like a drama queen but just release the tickets for all areas in the three stands ffs.What's the problem?

I agree Boab, but they're obviously trying to maximise income

I agree Boab, but they're obviously trying to maximise income

As I say,Clerry,I can understand that but it runs the risk of back-firing.We're not talking great financial short falls here if a few hundred chose lower than upper.

As I type this i'm thinking..is there a difference between upper and lower Wheatfield? I'm in A and just assumed it was all gold.Same prices etc.

Bump this thread back to the top with a question.

How long does it take for loyalty points to appear on an account?

Created a new account for my daughter,bought her a ticket for Killie game but no points have been added.

Points usually update the next day. At 0500 if my transaction history is to be believed

As I say,Clerry,I can understand that but it runs the risk of back-firing.We're not talking great financial short falls here if a few hundred chose lower than upper.

As I type this i'm thinking..is there a difference between upper and lower Wheatfield? I'm in A and just assumed it was all gold.Same prices etc.

I am sure lower is silver. Also you will notice the away support are always given upper Roseburn as it is more expensive than lower. Lower is only sold after upper for visitors.

955: WS:729 GS: 100 MS: 126

WSA: 196

WSB: 147

WSC: 11

WSE: 39

WSF: 223

WSG: 113

MST3: 72

MSS: 0

MSP: 0

MSN3: 54

GSV: 53

GSW: 6

GSY: 2

GSZ: 39

Footballfirst

910 now. Looks like they have released a few more seats in T2

A: 182

B: 142

C: 11

D: Sold out

E: 33

F: 217

G: 109

N1:Sold out

N2:2

N3:46

P:Sold out

Q:Sold out

R:Sold out

S:Sold out

T1:Sold out

T2:18

T3: 56

V: 50

W: 6

X: Sold out

Y: 2

Z: 36

Have a feeling more tickets sold than the actual attendance for Dundee. A lot of gaps with regular season ticket holders near me missing. So maybe wasn't so bad. Still, we need a new push now onwards.

The "actual" attendance for the Dundee game was berween 8,000 and 9,000.

That is, the amount of people who actually turned up.

The attendance quoted, ( as always), was the paying customer on the night plus the full season ticket allocation.

The "actual" attendance for the Dundee game was berween 8,000 and 9,000.

That is, the amount of people who actually turned up.

The attendance quoted, ( as always), was the paying customer on the night plus the full season ticket allocation.

Sorry but that's utter tripe. We had easily far more than this, even with ST holders who didn't turn up taken into account.

Eh,............ no its not.

If you don't believe me, ask the folk who have access to this kind of stat, ( like wot I can do)

Guest Dipped Flake

Eh,............ no its not.

If you don't believe me, ask the folk who have access to this kind of stat, ( like wot I can do)

Hearts only gave attendance figures out that included non-attending season ticket holders for a couple of seasons. For the last few years they have given actual attendances. There is now way on Earth that there were between 4,500 and 5,500 empty seats in the 3 home stands.

Hearts only gave attendance figures out that included non-attending season ticket holders for a couple of seasons. For the last few years they have given actual attendances. There is now way on Earth that there were between 4,500 and 5,500 empty seats in the 3 home stands.

Not according to my impeccable source.

I'm fairly sure I could go back and verify exactly how many Hearts fans and how many Dundee fans were actually in the ground that night, but really can't be arsed.

You can either believe or disbelieve me.

Not a jot cared really.

:-)

Back to the count - 832. Going fast now. Not so many wee dots to count.

Outstanding Dot counting Wee Toon

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There will be around 12-13,000, as usual for this game - is there any point to these threads? Even if we do sell out the 3 stands it'll still be around 3,000 short of capacity.

Still think there is no point to these threads?

Think they'll have to open up the Roseburn like the old days.

they wont do that unless all the rest of the stadium is sold out.

Not according to my impeccable source.

I'm fairly sure I could go back and verify exactly how many Hearts fans and how many Dundee fans were actually in the ground that night, but really can't be arsed.

You can either believe or disbelieve me.

Not a jot cared really.

:-)

Hmm.

Interesting you say that. I'm pretty sure I noticed a police comment made at some point this season regarding behaviour at a match and their own quote made reference to the same attendance figure that was made publicly available. I remember it because at the time I was thinking, "ah, well there you go. if you ever wondered if official attendances included full ST holders + actual, there's your answer...."

Unless you think the police are given the wrong numbers too, of course?

Hmm.

Interesting you say that. I'm pretty sure I noticed a police comment made at some point this season regarding behaviour at a match and their own quote made reference to the same attendance figure that was made publicly available. I remember it because at the time I was thinking, "ah, well there you go. if you ever wondered if official attendances included full ST holders + actual, there's your answer...."

Unless you think the police are given the wrong numbers too, of course?

Mr Busby8 is incorrect imo...jot's cared for or not.

Oh, what a sad life I live. Reduced to counting dots! Back up to 894 since more seats released in lower main stand.

N1 - 30

N2 - 37

N3 - 31

T1 - 52

T2 - 6

T3 - 43

S - 1

V - 25

W - 3

Z - 25

A - 167

B - 129

C - 7

D - 1

E - 33

F - 200

G - 104

Oh, what a sad life I live. Reduced to counting dots! Back up to 894 since more seats released in lower main stand.

N1 - 30

N2 - 37

N3 - 31

T1 - 52

T2 - 6

T3 - 43

S - 1

V - 25

W - 3

Z - 25

A - 167

B - 129

C - 7

D - 1

E - 33

F - 200

G - 104

Roseburn stand could be opened after all then.

Roseburn stand could be opened after all then.

Would think so if continue selling at this rate with 5 days to go.

Good effort so far

It seems romanovs puppets are now trying to copy the league muppets who messed everyone about with the semi final tickets. the sooner we're rid of these clowns the better.

It seems romanovs puppets are now trying to copy the league muppets who messed everyone about with the semi final tickets. the sooner we're rid of these clowns the better.

What are you blethering about now?

?

ToadKiller Dog

"You're all weirdos " Sam the eagle from the Muppet show .

841:

WS:616.

A:159

B:124

C:5

D:1

E:30

F:199

G:98

GS:51

V:26

W:1

X:0

Y:0

Z:24

MS:174

T1: 45

T2:2

T3:80

N1:33

N2:32

N3:22

Chad Sexington

You tell em, Mitch!

:cornette:

Archived