Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
queensferryjambo

It took 2 days for my points to register. It is normally after the day of the game but this has come earlier for some reason.

It took 2 days for my points to register. It is normally after the day of the game but this has come earlier for some reason.

Cheers.

Fozzyonthefence

Outstanding effort everyone. :)

Guess there was plenty point in this kind of thread and effort after all, eh? :unsure:

Why, what's happened - 3 sections sold out & Roseburn open yet?

:verysmug:

Exactly Chat, isn't it nice to have a relaxing, social thread like the countdown, compared to the snakely v bombscare one!!

Exactly Chat, isn't it nice to have a relaxing, social thread like the countdown, compared to the snakely v bombscare one!!

No even opened it.

Cannae be arsed going over the same old shite for the millionth time tbh.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Why, what's happened - 3 sections sold out & Roseburn open yet?

What happened was there was a great big push to fill the stadium for the Killie game and because of that we are thousands up on what we would have been in terms of attendance... Just like that St Mirren game the first time we did this.

I am sure you agree, it makes a difference and is very much worthwhile... Despite your previous reservations and negative response on page #1.

queensferryjambo

I recognise that getting good ticket sales using boosted loyalty points has been a real success but I only wish Hearts had done it over a few home matches.

We have 4 home games left before the final even if Hearts had done a ticket combo package giving say 4 loyalty points if fans attended any two of the 4 home games we could have scored more cash.

Not complaining as things are going really well for Killie game but just hope the other matches get boosted attendances as well.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

People are doing what they can... Not everyone can afford to go to every match but when called upon they respond in the club's hour of need.

Fozzyonthefence

What happened was there was a great big push to fill the stadium for the Killie game and because of that we are thousands up on what we would have been in terms of attendance... Just like that St Mirren game the first time we did this.

I am sure you agree, it makes a difference and is very much worthwhile... Despite your previous reservations and negative response on page #1.

Good to hear but tell me, why do think this is - do you think it is because of this thread or because, since my first post, there are now 4 loyalty points on offer which should guarantee a cup final ticket? There was a thread like this for the Dundee game - what was the crowd for that? And it will be interesting to see what the crowd is for the next home game after Killie - I doubt we will be seeing the Roseburn open for that and agree with others that Hearts have have probably missed a trick by offering too many points for the Killie game.

As for the St Mirren game, we all know why that sold out - it was supposed to be possibly our last game. Clearly, we need either a liquidation threat or a cup final to put bums on seats.

I recognise that getting good ticket sales using boosted loyalty points has been a real success but I only wish Hearts had done it over a few home matches.

We have 4 home games left before the final even if Hearts had done a ticket combo package giving say 4 loyalty points if fans attended any two of the 4 home games we could have scored more cash.

Not complaining as things are going really well for Killie game but just hope the other matches get boosted attendances as well.

I guess they decided that trying to get the wages paid today was the biggest issue so decided for the 4 points option.

john brownlee

I recon' this time round its because we have Ngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and the place is buzzin' with antithapation I dont think the loyalty poinst are that important because as another poster said if you want a final ticket you will get one after all it is the diddie cup

lets get right up that iorish prick

People are doing what they can... Not everyone can afford to go to every match but when called upon they respond in the club's hour of need.

Agreed.

:yas:

A - 29

B - 20

C - 4

E - 6

F - 129

G - 51

Z - 9

H - 467 approx (because I don't think the single row adjacent to the Wheatfield was released, though I've included it)

Big push today and tomorrow should see most of these gone. It's not looking likely that any other sections will be opened but I live in hope.

Roy Croppers Handbag

Not quite, you can either afford to do what you can, or you can't, the extra people who can afford to go tomorrow, wouldn't have had we not reached the cup final.

Me & the wee man got ours today! Wee fellys delighted his name is on his ticket this time!

Bring on killie!!

Update, and then I'm going out for some air!

A - 28

B - 18

C - 4

E - 4

F - 121

G - 48

H - 445

53 sold in the last couple of hours. Great effort.

Clerry!!! Can I have a break now? Time to bring on a sub.

Update, and then I'm going out for some air!

A - 28

B - 18

C - 4

E - 4

F - 121

G - 48

H - 445

53 sold in the last couple of hours. Great effort.

Clerry!!! Can I have a break now? Time to bring on a sub.

I can take a turn.

Not happy means I have to que for my pre match pint . All these day trippers clogging up the pubs .

For ?4 you can get into the Gorgie Club, get a pint on arrival and a pie and bovril at HT (included in the ?4), see the MOM after the game and even for the St Mirren game when it was rammed, the queue's are never that bad

Good effort shifting the extra tickets. It would seem people are hard to please. Not happy when people aren't showing up every week and still complaining when people turn out as the club has gave an added incentive to do so.

Times are tough for a lot of people, including the club, and I say good on the club coming up with a way to get people on turning on a Saturday. No doubt an extra 2 - 3k extra tickets will have been sold had they not done this which probably means increased merchandise, food sales and match day programme's. Surely all positive.

Yes, people might only be doing this to secure a cup final ticket. There will be more than enough for everyone and this means that the club have capitalised on a good opportunity had have probably made themselves and extra 100k in he process had they not given away 4 loyalty points. Win win for the club in my book.

Let's hope they come up with another strategy for at least another one of the remaining home games this season.

It was me who suggested doing these threads before anyone so I think I deserve thank you. Clerry just copied my idea!

maroonlegions

It was me who suggested doing these threads before anyone so I think I deserve thank you. Clerry just copied my idea!

copy right wars................................. :smuggy:

:justno:

Good effort shifting the extra tickets. It would seem people are hard to please. Not happy when people aren't showing up every week and still complaining when people turn out as the club has gave an added incentive to do so.

Times are tough for a lot of people, including the club, and I say good on the club coming up with a way to get people on turning on a Saturday. No doubt an extra 2 - 3k extra tickets will have been sold had they not done this which probably means increased merchandise, food sales and match day programme's. Surely all positive.

Yes, people might only be doing this to secure a cup final ticket. There will be more than enough for everyone and this means that the club have capitalised on a good opportunity had have probably made themselves and extra 100k in he process had they not given away 4 loyalty points. Win win for the club in my book.

Let's hope they come up with another strategy for at least another one of the remaining home games this season.

If we can get a full house on Saturday (which it looks like it will be) and if we can pump Killie the atmosphere will be electric, that will bring them back for more.

I think there will be a good amount of tickets sold today

I can confirm that i was at the tkt office at approx 10.30 this morning and whilst waiting on my brother to arrive there was indeed much traffic heading into and out of the shop. Unfortunately someone held up the queue for a period of time trying to rearrange seats :rolleyes2: many tikts being sold for tomorrow's game and the vermin match.

wee heads up folks........2 seats become available in N3, cracking seats end of the aisle

1 goan already!!

scott herbertson

I make it 151 in the Wheatfield, 301 in the Roseburn

452 altogether

I would guess we are looking at a crowd of anotu 14,500 - nearer to 15,000 if there's a walk up rush tomorrow

i think we could have 15,000 tomorrow atleast. hopefully anyway.

cant see killie bringing more than 300 though.

Archived