Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H has turned amber. Only 173 left. Have I counted right? That's 128 in the last hour and a half.

A - 19

B - 13

C - 1

E - 1

F - 67

G - 30

Total 131 plus H (if I've counted right) - 304.

128 left in the prawn :devilish:

we have it easy Clerry imagine being a dot counter on hobo.net you would loose your mind counting all the thousands and thousands of dots/empty seats :10900:

H has turned amber. Only 173 left. Have I counted right? That's 128 in the last hour and a half.

A - 19

B - 13

C - 1

E - 1

F - 67

G - 30

Total 131 plus H (if I've counted right) - 304.

that pesky section F

we have it easy Clerry imagine being a dot counter on hobo.net you would loose your mind counting all the thousands and thousands of dots/empty seats :10900:

You would jist count the number sold bud!!

You would jist count the number sold bud!!

well thats an easy job damm hobo dot counters get it easy humbug. :10800:

Wouldn't be humanly possible

Alwaysinourshadows

Anyone else having trouble with the interactive seating plan? isn't showing up on mine so I can't purchase a ticket...

scott herbertson

Anyone else having trouble with the interactive seating plan? isn't showing up on mine so I can't purchase a ticket...

Yes, in Internet Explorer

- tried it in oogle Chrme and it worked so maybe a browser issue

You have been at the swally weetoon

A - 13

I admit nothing except green dot fatigue and somehow losing 100 when I counted H.

Update:-

A -12

B - 11

C - 1

E - 1

F - 61

G - 30

H - 234

Total - 350. About 50 sold in the last 50 minutes. Amazing.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Gutted about this big crowd like, I need to get away sharpish after the game, got stuck in Gorgie for ages after the St Mirren game.

:trollface:

EDIT: What's the code for the trollface?! :lol:

Gutted about this big crowd like, I need to get away sharpish after the game, got stuck in Gorgie for ages after the St Mirren game.

Get rid of the 'face' and add another colon at each end.

::troll:::'>

They never have these problems st the san giro

was in today to get me and the boy one for tomorrow as i don't want the stress i had for the big final when i got my ticket from best mate night before confirmed. i used to have season tickets but did not think i had any loyalty points. asked the boy today if my account was still live and it was and i had 33 points, 37 now. all that stress in April and May last year could have been avoided. oh how i wish i had checked. at least i was there though would have felt worse had i not got a ticket

was in today to get me and the boy one for tomorrow as i don't want the stress i had for the big final when i got my ticket from best mate night before confirmed. i used to have season tickets but did not think i had any loyalty points. asked the boy today if my account was still live and it was and i had 33 points, 37 now. all that stress in April and May last year could have been avoided. oh how i wish i had checked. at least i was there though would have felt worse had i not got a ticket

Get you and the wee man a couple of season tickets next season exciting times ahead

Hopefully break 15,000.

Good effort all.

Nearer 14k but still a great effort.We're talking more or less double what the sheep would get for this fixture and looking at the morn's games,outwith the hooped demons,the other three attendances combined will be nowhere our attendance.

We may have our troubles but our supporters are second to none.

For ?4 you can get into the Gorgie Club, get a pint on arrival and a pie and bovril at HT (included in the ?4), see the MOM after the game and even for the St Mirren game when it was rammed, the queue's are never that bad

I do not think you get to see MoM. If so, then result. If not, still a bargain.

Nearer 14k but still a great effort.We're talking more or less double what the sheep would get for this fixture and looking at the morn's games,outwith the hooped demons,the other three attendances combined will be nowhere our attendance.

We may have our troubles but our supporters are second to none.

This.

maroonlegions

So how long does one expected to wait until ones loyalty points are credited to ones account.Bought a ticket today for the match tomorrow and have checked my account but no loyalty points have been awarded for today's on line purchase for tomorrows match, was it not 4 loyalty points for anyone buying a ticket for tomorrows game??

So how long does one expected to wait until ones loyalty points are credited to ones account.Bought a ticket today for the match tomorrow and have checked my account but no loyalty points have been awarded for today's on line purchase for tomorrows match, was it not 4 loyalty points for anyone buying a ticket for tomorrows game??

They'll be on by the morning. I find they normally get put on at 5am the next day :lol:

maroonlegions

They'll be on by the morning. I find they normally get put on at 5am the next day :lol:

5am the next day, internet posties eh. :10900: , cheers anyway for the reply, will give my account a butchers tomorrow.

A1

B5

F58

G26

H153

I think. My first and last time of counting...

Excellent dot counting for your first chance to be one of Clerrys wee helpers keep up the good work. :10900:

Wilmslow Jambo

Thought I'd do a little bit of dot counting but the interactive seating plan isn't showing. Anybody else having this problem?

66 in the Wheatfield, 233 in Section H for a grand total of 299.

What was the attendance for the St Mirren game? Would be good to smash that!

Can't be bothered trawling through 8 pages. Does anyone know if N lower has gone on sale yet?

Didn't buy my tickets in time to sit in the main stand and don't know whether to try waiting to see if it maybe opens up.

To clarify: I mean have they gone on sale and sold out or just not been released. I'm not so lazy I haven't even checked etickets.

Can't be bothered trawling through 8 pages. Does anyone know if N lower has gone on sale yet?

Didn't buy my tickets in time to sit in the main stand and don't know whether to try waiting to see if it maybe opens up.

To clarify: I mean have they gone on sale and sold out or just not been released. I'm not so lazy I haven't even checked etickets.

Main stand and Gorgie sold out.

Seems to me that the crowd could get near 15,000 if the weather if half decent and that is just fantastic. Will be a huge boost to a young team and they deserve the rub of the green after what happened last week.

I think it could well be tough to win but 2-0 would be fine.

I can now go to the game tomorrow so bought an e-ticket.

Due to problems with my email I am unable to print the e-ticket, Does anyone know if I can get the ticket from the ticket office pre-match ?

Due to problems with my email I am unable to print the e-ticket, Does anyone know if I can get the ticket from the ticket office pre-match ?

I'm almost certain that you can.

Thanks jj, will go up early with the details.

Just make sure you bring the card you paid with (obvious I know).

Really looking forward to this game although I did lasttime Killie came to town as well so hope for a better outcome this time.

Yes. I had the same problem earlier this season. Don't go into the ticket office and wait in a queue if not going early. Go to the little "hole in the wall" (between the shop and ticket office doors) place that is used for ticket collection. They can reprint your ticket there.

Yes. I had the same problem earlier this season. Don't go into the ticket office and wait in a queue if not going early. Go to the little "hole in the wall" (between the shop and ticket office doors) place that is used for ticket collection. They can reprint your ticket there.

Thanks mate.

Might as well give this a go. Not like I'll be at work in 6 hours or anything...

A - 1

B - 3

F - 42

G - 20

H - 230

Total - 296

Can't bloody go as people at work are dropping like flies due to illness (imagined I reckon) so I have to go to work at 12 instead of 6.

Unchuffed.

Archived