Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Find Bullet" campaign is really hotting up, but reeking havoc on Rugby Park attendances.

The "Find Bullet" campaign is really hotting up, but reeking havoc on Rugby Park attendances.

We need to realy try and sell as many tickets for this and the Inverness game, the club and the young guys need all the support we can give just now.

Fozzyonthefence

There will be around 12-13,000, as usual for this game - is there any point to these threads? Even if we do sell out the 3 stands it'll still be around 3,000 short of capacity.

We need to realy try and sell as many tickets for this and the Inverness game, the club and the young guys need all the support we can give just now.

This. If we really are still as much as ?400k short of getting us through the remainder of the season then we really need to sell out at least three of the stands. I thought the attendance at the Dundee game was poor regardless of whether it was a midweek game against a crap team. Hopefully those looking to pick up a few loyalty points ahead of the final start turning up.

Have a feeling more tickets sold than the actual attendance for Dundee. A lot of gaps with regular season ticket holders near me missing. So maybe wasn't so bad. Still, we need a new push now onwards.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There will be around 12-13,000, as usual for this game - is there any point to these threads? Even if we do sell out the 3 stands it'll still be around 3,000 short of capacity.

If we sell out three stands then Hearts will open some sections of the Roseburn, just like we did against St Mirren.

We have a reported 300 - 400k shortfall to reach our costs between now and the end of the season.

If we fail to pay our wages on time we will face further sanctions from the SPL.

What about the above makes selling out Tynecastle seem like a pointless idea?

In fact... I cannot for the life of me figure out what the point was for your post. If you don't care about the above then that's cool but what possible good can come of running down the efforts of those who do?

We could do with an official plea from the club re the short fall.

If you are a 'go sometimes, when I can be ar*ed' type fan you'd me more likely to come along if you knew the club really needed it - like what we saw with St Mirren.

Like it or not, we have thousands of those types of fans & as far as I'm aware, unless you read JKB you'd be thinking we were out of the woods financially, this season.

Your probably right, waste of bandwith, like mosts of the posts on here :davebp:

The Old Tolbooth

2 game package to guarantee a League Cup final ticket?

You'd think so eh? At least some sort of incentive to get the crowds in now that we have a leverage tool of a cup final to look forward to.

It's a no brainer to use the cup final to entice fans to our next couple of home games. We should be working on this now surely.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If we sell out three stands then Hearts will open some sections of the Roseburn, just like we did against St Mirren.

We have a reported 300 - 400k shortfall to reach our costs between now and the end of the season.

If we fail to pay our wages on time we will face further sanctions from the SPL.

In fact... I cannot for the life of me figure out what the point was for your post. If you don't care about the above then that's cool but what possible good can come of running down the efforts of those who do?

Totally agree. For those who have been swithering, this is a good time to come back again. These kids are really exciting and need and deserve all our support. How many SPL sides have put out 7 under 21 players, 3 games in a row?

Does eTicketing appear not to be letting people know exactly how many seats are left in each section?

Whenever I hover the cursor over a section it now just says "Limited Availability" instead of giving me a number.

Do they not like us having these countdowns anymore?

:seething:

Does eTicketing appear not to be letting people know exactly how many seats are left in each section?

Whenever I hover the cursor over a section it now just says "Limited Availability" instead of giving me a number.

Do they not like us having these countdowns anymore?

:seething:

Saw that aswell :laugh:

Means you have to click on each individual section and count the green dots :11300:

Fozzyonthefence

I didn't say selling out Tynecastle was a pointless idea, I'm just saying that these threads don't appear to have any impact on the attendances. Other than the St Mirren game, which was always going to sell out anyway given the circumstances, we're pretty much back to getting the normal crowds we would expect (like less than 12k against Dundee) which is a shame but probably understandable given the mixed messages coming from the board and the fact we're bringing players in again, albeit on loan. We didn't sell anything like 3 stands out against Dundee - why will it be any different against Killie, other than maybe getting a few hundred more because it isn't a midweek game? We need another Armageddon type statement from the board to have a positive impact on crowds til the end of the season and maybe some Cup Final ticket incentive scheme would help too, although I suspect that most people who want a ticket will get one anyway.

I didn't say selling out Tynecastle was a pointless idea, I'm just saying that these threads don't appear to have any impact on the attendances. Other than the St Mirren game, which was always going to sell out anyway given the circumstances, we're pretty much back to getting the normal crowds we would expect (like less than 12k against Dundee) which is a shame but probably understandable given the mixed messages coming from the board and the fact we're bringing players in again, albeit on loan. We didn't sell anything like 3 stands out against Dundee - why will it be any different against Killie, other than maybe getting a few hundred more because it isn't a midweek game? We need another Armageddon type statement from the board to have a positive impact on crowds til the end of the season and maybe some Cup Final ticket incentive scheme would help too, although I suspect that most people who want a ticket will get one anyway.

Fozzy ofcourse you're spot on, but Clerry dusnae huv a life and needs to have something to fritter away the hours in the day!!

2 game package to guarantee a League Cup final ticket?

We have actually 3 home games on 3 successive Saturdays with 3pm kick offs.

There should be some sort of package set up to get the best crowds in possible whether it is linked to cup final tickets or a deal for purchasing tickets for the 3games at the same time.

Somebody in the clubs marketing department should be earning their money. :cool4:

There should be some sort of package set up to get the best crowds in possible whether it is linked to cup final tickets or a deal for purchasing tickets for the 3games at the same time.

Somebody in the clubs marketing department should be earning their money. :cool4:

Getting good crowds at Tynie is probably the most painless way to get us through to the end of the season. The marketing folks should be working overtime to harness the cup final, exciting young team etc. Remember though that this is the same marketing department that came up with the Dynamic Pricing idea i.e. they are clueless.

So these threads are are really important to keep the momentum going to raise the ?300-400k we need.....the club is not safe yet.

Agreed. Far too often we are found wanting when it comes to club initiatives for maximising revenues. We are actively encouraged to dig deep and help the club in our hour of need, which is fair enough. But it seems too much for the people drawing a wage from Hearts to sit down and think this through and show a bit of initiative. Its hardly rocket science ffs.

Spot on as far as I'm concerned :cheesy:

Get another 3,000 punters through the door for the Killie game.

I agree entirely. Every 'super real fan' will get theirs anyway and will hopefully entice 2-3k new punters through the door for the Killie game.

With February being a tough month due to lack of home games, I can understand the statement.

Wages get paid the same weekend as the Killie game, so if we manage to get 3,000 extra punters through the door at ?20 a ticket, that's ?60,000.

Any part time Jambo who wants to go to the cup final and has no intention of going to this game deserves a public hanging.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Any part time Jambo who wants to go to the cup final and has no intention of going to this game deserves a public hanging.

What? Like my step dad? Pensioner who has to watch his cash but has been to games consistently since the early fifties but missed two out of the last three seasons from living abroad... He deserves hanged? :lol:

What? Like my step dad? Pensioner who has to watch his cash but has been to games consistently since the early fifties but missed two out of the last three seasons from living abroad... He deserves hanged? :lol:

I'm sure he'll be attending another final Moth :thumbsup:

Destruction Derby

With February being a tough month due to lack of home games

:dizzy2:

3 home games in a row. 16th Killie, 23rd Inverness then the following, granted it's not february but 2nd March got the rearranged game with Motherwell

Could Hearts not just post a regular update to help out?.

Although the Dundee crowd was disappointing still believe this is a good thread. Still think a lot of season ticket holders missed the Dundee game and we did get some extra sales. Just awful weather etc etc?

If you don't see the point of these threads, why bother reading them and posting on them? Why not just ignore them?

I think it will be between 13,500 and 14,200.

Depends if it is raining or not.

Clerry Jambos makes my day by providing some interesting countdown activities.

Anyone denigrating the thread should seriously have a look at themselves.

Will be travelling from up north for this game (really trying to get to more games after getting rid of my ST a few years ago) this young team has me excited about hearts again. every penny to help the club i love!

I might have needed some mental stimulation before bed so counted all the green dots :ninja:

APPROX 2551 in the three stands

I think it will be between 13,500 and 14,200.

Depends if it is raining or not.

Clerry Jambos makes my day by providing some interesting countdown activities.

Anyone denigrating the thread should seriously have a look at themselves.

Thank You Sydney

Pull Shapes - What a stalwart, we need more like you my friend

:dizzy2:

3 home games in a row. 16th Killie, 23rd Inverness then the following, granted it's not february but 2nd March got the rearranged game with Motherwell

Sorry, I was more meaning we have only had 1 home game from the period 16th Jan to 15th Feb - The 'monthly' period the players get paid.

They get paid on the 16th, the same day as the Killie game. So, you'd imagine Hearts want to get as much income up until next Friday to pay the wages - or face further punishment.

Fxxx the SPFL

Sorry, I was more meaning we have only had 1 home game from the period 16th Jan to 15th Feb - The 'monthly' period the players get paid.

They get paid on the 16th, the same day as the Killie game. So, you'd imagine Hearts want to get as much income up until next Friday to pay the wages - or face further punishment.

They could have made it 9 loyalty points three for each of the next home games get the money in before the 16th just a thought :11200:

Footballfirst

It is an odd decision for Hearts to make to ask Ticketmaster to remove the section counters (Ticketmaster wouldn't do it on their own). The information is still there but counting the available seats is a pain. The Board claims that they are transparent, but I don't see the value to the club in making the information on ticket sales less visible.

I think that the JKB countdowns do encourage a few more people to buy tickets rather than the opposite.

Archived