Under 750 left in 4 stands for Killie game

Clerry Jambo

scott herbertson

Can't bloody go as people at work are dropping like flies due to illness (imagined I reckon) so I have to go to work at 12 instead of 6.

Unchuffed.

surely in the current recession we have a surplus of standby locustabortion technicians

country's going to the dogs

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

66 in the Wheatfield, 233 in Section H for a grand total of 299.

What was the attendance for the St Mirren game? Would be good to smash that!

16,400 approx. No way we're going to get close to that, 15k at the very most I think, probably more like 14,500.

scott herbertson

16,400 approx. No way we're going to get close to that, 15k at the very most I think, probably more like 14,500.

yeah - we wont get close to that but i think 14,750 is approachable

think I might get a ticket for my wife - she's comng to glasgow for the weekend of the league cup final

if there aren't enough takers then it could be her 2nd ever hearts game - anyone for a seethe?

yeah - we wont get close to that but i think 14,750 is approachable

think I might get a ticket for my wife - she's comng to glasgow for the weekend of the league cup final

if there aren't enough takers then it could be her 2nd ever hearts game - anyone for a seethe?

I hope your wife enjoys the weekend AND the cup final.. :crowngrin:

Morning all.

B - 3

F - 41

G - 22

H - 225

Total - 291

They should all be sold today with walk-ups and hopefully the next section of the Roseburn will be opened as well, though more likely just lower section of H.

Aberdeen and the Tramps try to nail the "3rd biggest club in Scotland status", but with their stadiums holding more empty seats than ones with bums on them these days, we're not doing too badly thank you very much :brucey:

Will be interesting to see how many people turn up. Obviously there will be a few tickets bought by jambos living abroad so that they can secure a cup final ticket. There should hopefully be a good walk up as well.

Section F - 37

Section G - 18

Section H - 217

Total - 272

3 in section B suddenly available!!

that pesky section F Is stuborn still 37 left.

scott herbertson

that pesky section F Is stuborn still 37 left.

only 20 left there now mate

I smell a sell out of what we have on sale here

Big crowd but realy hoping that there's an atmosphere from the start today and the players start the game at a high tempo....that's the key today

only 20 left there now mate

I smell a sell out of what we have on sale here

its down to 11 now section G Has 13 left pesky section G.

just tried to buy the last one in B, but someone beat me to it

got one in G to take it down to 14

F = 6

i'm just not counting H and J

what are the chances of todays walk up fans taking the sections in the roseburn out?

F = 6

what are the chances of todays walk up fans taking the sections in the roseburn out?

Well done sir. Hopefully sell a good part of H and J today. Hearts must have an idea of the likely walk up numbers and so opened up J too.

scott herbertson

F = 6

I make it 185 in H so I would think it will be close to sold out but we won't need to release any more sections - should be nearly 15,000 there, which is fantastic

think I might get a ticket for my wife

fair swap for a cup final, but an SPL game v Killie??

F - 9

G - 12

H - 176

and 26 already sold in J.

Looking good for a 15000 plus crowd.

Assuming an average of ?20 per ticket and not counting season tickets, we could be looking at a much needed ?130,000 in the coffers. Then there's the pies and programmes and the obligatory visit to the shop, I have a feeling we're going to get through this slight problem.

Edit: 40 now away in J. Going fast.

realistic jambo

I have an adult ticket for the gorgie stand back row available as mate can't go now.

?15 if anyone is interested.

I have one in the school end as well if anyone interested.

only 5 now left in F and 7 left in G Looking like 15k plus today a good effort, Petrie will be gutted to see these crowds after his rallying cry that they needed 12k plus every week to avoid a 3rd year of a million pound loss and what do they muster 8 and a half sad souls. :11100:

update its now neck and neck 5 left in sections F and G Which will be first past the finish line ? i bagsy section G to beat F

Further update 3 left in each section now its a close call this race.

2 in section F now but for some bizare reason G now has 5

Hopefully some of those going today will come to the next few home games as well. Would be great for the young lads to see a packed Tynie going forward

Hopefully some of those going today will come to the next few home games as well. Would be great for the young lads to see a packed Tynie going forward

A lot of people were talking before the St Mirren game about how it would be very useful if that was a good game, in terms of encouraging the occasional attendees at that game to come along more often. Unfortunately, the game was a prettty disappointing and frustrating affair, and few people, if any, would have been likely to have left that game thinking 'I should come along more often, I really enjoyed that'. Today is another opportunity, hopefully this time it will be a cracker, with Killie torn to shreds by our young team, and goals galore!

just one seat left in Y Now thats it for the Roseburn ( Sold Out ) Main Stand ( Sold out ) Gorgie 1 seat left. outstanding work. :10900: Petrie read it and weep :10800:

Update Y now sold out but 5 dots have re appeared in section G wtf :11200:

I think we will have all three stands full and then another 150-200 max will go in the Roseburn.

There are already more than that sold in the Roseburn, unless you're talking about from the time of your post, in which case I still think you're underestimating. Walk-ups will take most of the remaining available seats.

one left in section C Now but sections get sold out then seats appear its bizzare... now only a seat left in section Y Everything else sold in 3 stands

maroonlegions

ONE ticket left in section F of the Wheat field stand , come on somebody buy it and we will have sold out the Wheatfield.

scott herbertson

Have you seen his wife?

I'll introduce you personally at the cup final

you can explain that remark to her

:devilish:

Just amazing, any on looking potential buys (if there is such a thing out there) must be Looking at our potential with interest. Make no question about it we are a very big club compared to all the others in Scotland outside the ugle sisters,

Please please make this game a sell out.

The reappearing seats can only mean that people who have bought a ticket can no longer go so are returning their seat for resale. This all extra income for the club so well done to them.

maroonlegions

Just amazing, any on looking potential buys (if there is such a thing out there) must be Looking at our potential with interest. Make no question about it we are a very big club compared to all the others in Scotland outside the ugle sisters,

Please please make this game a sell out.

Correct i have always perceived us to be the sleeping giant, we are the 3rd best supported club in Scotland just look at numbers we pulled at the cup parades on the streets,98 was jaw-dropping the number of people that turned up on that Sunday paraded.

There are already more than that sold in the Roseburn, unless you're talking about from the time of your post, in which case I still think you're underestimating. Walk-ups will take most of the remaining available seats.

From time of post. Happy to be proved wrong mate.

I'll introduce you personally at the cup final

you can explain that remark to her

:devilish:

It was a question rather than a remark, chill :)

2 in section A And 2 in Section G Have now appeared time to chage thread title Mods to 4 seats left in 3 stands only Roseburn Left. :10900:

update only one seat left to sell now in sections A And G.

DOT COUNTING FOR ME IS NOW OVER.

i am off to the game, over to you Clerry or weetoon.

I make it 1 each in A and G and 148 in J. As an unofficial dot counter I couldn't be bothered couting section H :disappointed:

Does anyone know how many each of our stands holds.

Archived