N3 - 21

T1 - 49

T2 - 2

T3 - 35

V - 24

W - 1

Z - 22

814 Left in the 3 stands.

It's interesting that some numbers are going up as well as going down. I assume some season ticket holders who can't go are donating their seat to the club for resale. This is all good.

Main Stand - 113

Gorgie - 45

Wheatfield - 574

Cant see Roseburn being opened now hopefully we can sell out whats left.

It seems daft not to open the Roseburn when the majority of seats that are left are either on there own or are in the parts of the ground with the worst views. Surely opening up part of the Roseburn would boost sales among folk that want to sit together and justify any potential extra policing cost?

Cant see Roseburn being opened now hopefully we can sell out whats left.

I'm still optimistic. Only 682 left now, that's 50 gone in the last 2 hours. Get it to below the 500 mark tonight and sales will accelerate tomorrow, (I hope).

It seems daft not to open the Roseburn when the majority of seats that are left are either on there own or are in the parts of the ground with the worst views. Surely opening up part of the Roseburn would boost sales among folk that want to sit together and justify any potential extra policing cost?

Not if it is only a few hundred.

I'm still optimistic. Only 682 left now, that's 50 gone in the last 2 hours. Get it to below the 500 mark tonight and sales will accelerate tomorrow, (I hope).

And it must be easier for the dot counting when so little left to sell keep up the sterling work WeeToon.

Sorry folks been deserting my duties, busy busy but here goes...........

Wheatfield: 508

Gorgie: 37

Auld Stand: 88

Leaving: 633

These figures are not officially from Heart of Midlothian FC, but Clerry's shaky hands and bad eyesight.......feckin dots!!!

These figures are not officially from Heart of Midlothian FC, but Clerry's shaky hands and bad eyesight.......feckin dots!!!

Well done Clerry, a 19:02 post too, haha

Fine dot counting Clerry and for your hard work i give you this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWjjBdPB3ts

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is row 45 of the Wheatfield sold out?

We have Guildford and Zibby there. Given the high number of interlopers in here, I would say there are seats still free.

Hope Clerry Jambo's around for when it comes to counting remaining seats for the final at Hampden. ::troll:::'>

I know it's a bit more expensive, but I can't be the only one surprised that there's still nearly 500 seats in the Wheatfield, with the other two stands down to a few dozen..? :unsure:

I know it's a bit more expensive, but I can't be the only one surprised that there's still nearly 500 seats in the Wheatfield, with the other two stands down to a few dozen..? unsure.png

-1 as of late last night.

K

All the seats in the bottom tiers of Wheatfiled and Gorgie Road showing as not available, find it hard to believe they have been all sold!!

All the seats in the bottom tiers of Wheatfiled and Gorgie Road showing as not available, find it hard to believe they have been all sold!!

Correct, they will open them up or wait til match day

They're obviously trying to sell all the more expensive seats, so holding back the cheaper options and not opening a Roseburn section is their strategy for doing this.

Maybe clever marketing, but it might take tickets out of the price range that some are comfortable with.

They're obviously trying to sell all the more expensive seats, so holding back the cheaper options and not opening a Roseburn section is their strategy for doing this.

Maybe clever marketing, but it might take tickets out of the price range that some are comfortable with.

Spot on

I know it's a bit more expensive, but I can't be the only one surprised that there's still nearly 500 seats in the Wheatfield, with the other two stands down to a few dozen..? :unsure:

Time for Hearts to take note then. As you say even when so little seats left people are not buying those seats. Maybe because they don't want to buy overpriced tickets for an average Spl match.

I think they might have been. A lot of these seats are season ticket holders and last week quite a few were showing as available. There is still one available in the Wheatfield, Section E, Row 3.

Incidentally 558 now.

Main - 57

Gorgie - 35

Wheatfield - 466

Guest Dipped Flake

Hearts are definitely cutting their nose to spite their face by not opening the Roseburn. Yes the tickets would bring in less money compared to the Wheatfield but I am certain we would sell a lot more

scott herbertson

I still don't think the roseburn will be opened

i think they will open it tomorrow

we normaly sell about 1000 tickets on match day, abd while quite a few will have been bought in advance I still think we will have few seats left in fgroups by tomorrow lunchtime

Incidentally I think we will have many vacant but paid for seats as people are seciuring cup final tickets for friends and family

Rudolf's Mate

In guaranteeing yourself a final ticket by attending the Killie game, I honestly thought we'd sell out inc Roseburn!

It's now looking like there is going to be quite a few going on public sale.

Hearts are definitely cutting their nose to spite their face by not opening the Roseburn. Yes the tickets would bring in less money compared to the Wheatfield but I am certain we would sell a lot more

No they are not. There is no point opening it if the revenue it brings in does not exceed the cost of opening it.

Guest Dipped Flake

No they are not. There is no point opening it if the revenue it brings in does not exceed the cost of opening it.

I agree that this is the stance Hearts are taking but I could see us selling at least 500 tickets for the Roseburn, so ?10,000 pounds, more than enough to pay a few extra stewards

I agree that this is the stance Hearts are taking but I could see us selling at least 500 tickets for the Roseburn, so ?10,000 pounds, more than enough to pay a few extra stewards

Exactly, open Section H, more availability for families/groups and a few stewards to manage

But there is stewards, police, turnstile operators, pie stall, electricity etc. It is not just stewards, so why pay for all that for 500 people, when there is space for 500 people already? A total waste of much needed money.

Guest Dipped Flake

But there is stewards, police, turnstile operators, pie stall, electricity etc. It is not just stewards, so why pay for all that for 500 people, when there is space for 500 people already? A total waste of much needed money.

No turnstile operators as the only entry is via the Wheatfield or Gorgie turnstiles, They can use the pie stalls in the Wheatfield. Maybe an extra 2 coppers and 3 stewards and ?20 in electricity maybe??

No turnstile operators as the only entry is via the Wheatfield or Gorgie turnstiles, They can use the pie stalls in the Wheatfield. Maybe an extra 2 coppers and 3 stewards and ?20 in electricity maybe??

It owuld be more than ?20 for electricity, I think. Anway, say it cost around ?5,000 in total. Why spend it, when we can accomodate the same number in other stands without the need to spend it? We are skint.

Guest Dipped Flake

It owuld be more than ?20 for electricity, I think. Anway, say it cost around ?5,000 in total. Why spend it, when we can accomodate the same number in other stands without the need to spend it? We are skint.

Say ?100 for electricity, 2 cops at ?20 an hour and 3 stewards at ?8 and hour so total of no more than ?400.

We sell 20 tickets it covers our costs. I understand Hearts wanting to sell the expensive seats first but I just feel it is putting off quite a few fans who will now not bother. Anyway, hopefully we can sell a couple of hundred more in the Wheatfield in the next couple of days so they are foced to open up the Roseburn

I understand the point you're making, but with only a few hundred seats left to sell, they will go and the club will need to open up a section of the Roseburn anyway, do it now give the punter better choice

Why would it cost any extra for electricity to open the roseburn up to Hearts supporters?

It wouldn't. Last time I was in there it didn't have any under seat heating, so other than about 4 fluorescent lights it would use no electricity at all.

It's interesting that some numbers are going up as well as going down. I assume some season ticket holders who can't go are donating their seat to the club for resale. This is all good.

I've swapped my season ticket for a seat next to one I bought for a mate. So this will explain the ups & downs in certain areas.

I've swapped my season ticket for a seat next to one I bought for a mate. So this will explain the ups & downs in certain areas.

More downs than ups now.

Main Stand - 16

Gorgie Stand - 28

Wheatfield - 396

Total - 440

I really must get out more!!!!!

More downs than ups now.

Main Stand - 16

Gorgie Stand - 28

Wheatfield - 396

Total - 440

I really must get out more!!!!!