Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

What the **** happened in this thread?

what would this player think if he seen this thread?

It's embarrassing how much this crap comes up on here

:spoton:

Can't see this thread lasting long

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tartofmidlothian

:spoton:

Can't see this thread lasting long

Is like to think it will, especially if/when he signs.

The sectarian chat is embarrassing.

Looks very slight, McJake would half him in two in minutes. Looks good though.

Are you serious? He'd ******* terrorise McPake and Hanlon.

Wee interview with him at the U20 WC. He sounds thick as shite :lol:

Aye , can we stop all the Secretary chat please ? We are Hearts ! Not some third division mob from weegie !

Aye , can we stop all the Secretary chat please ? We are Hearts ! Not some third division mob from weegie !

Predictive text?

Gregory House M.D.

:rofl:

:cornette:

:rofl:

Didnt say anything of the sort dude !

Now about that Secretary !

OCTOBER 2012...

first team coach Mike Marsh says Michael Ngoo could be set for a senior breakthrough.

The young centre-forward is impressing for the U21s this season.

Marsh told liverpoolfc.com: "He is and all of the young players are on the radar because we have a shortage of personnel. Michael has done really well. He has taken his goals well this season and his general play has improved. He was up at Melwood during the international break and he impressed everyone with his attitude.

"Michael is massively different. He is over six foot five and he has his own style of play. That's good because it brings something a little bit different to the party."

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Might head over to melwood in the morning to see if he is there, best way if he is would be to just ask him! And if he is not there with the rest of the youth team then he could be up north.

The People's Chimp

Post of the day from Jambo Banker who somehow manages to be outwitted by a banderson joke on twitter.

Post of the day from Jambo Banker who somehow manages to be outwitted by a banderson joke on twitter.

look at a couple of posts below it son

Been told he will have had at least one training session maybe two before the ICT game

Would make me, and I'm sure a lot of others, a lot more confident about the semi final. Looks like he knows where the net is.

I'm not sitting through 4 pages of this. Judging by the few posts on page 4 the whole thing has gone a bit tonto. All I will say is having watched Ngoo a few times in the reserves on LFCTV (I have no life whatsoever) I can assure you he could handle himself against McPoke and Hanlon very nicely indeed thankyou. Ngoo is a big lad with a big presence and would give far more than he got against those 2 plastic hardmen.

Hagar the Horrible

Ok I am bit hung over and on a school night, but back to the Ngoo thread

Wake me up before you Ngoo go

Whilst this is the sort of story I love to hear about, i fear it is probably out of our reach, especially with another Premiership club apparently involved.

Would be soooo happy to be wrong here though.

Boy could become a total fans favourite the way things are and our need for goals.

Ngoooooaaaaall!!!

Why would the wages have to be less than Enklemans? Who's to say he's not replacing McGowan???

What do you expect? You aren't going to get well researched and informed information in the EEN!

The Old Tolbooth

How does it?

Probably because all the other clubs have to do is offer to pay part of his wage, whereas I'd imagine we're not in a position to do so, plus, if you had no connections to Hearts and had the choice of us, an EPL side, or a Championship side, where would you go?

The only reason I can think of him wanting to come to us over the others is that he'd be guaranteed a game.

From reading the article that accompanied the video of the highlights vs Chelsea, it almost sounds like Liverpool are wanting shot of him in a way. "He hasn't been up to train with us as much as he would have liked, but he gives 100% in every single game. He's going to have a good career in the game". That second part makes it sound as if it perhaps might not be at Liverpool. Would be good for the lad to come up here and get some experience and good for us because we need a good striker. Who knows, he might not be the finished article, and a few years up here might just do him the world of good before moving back down south. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking...

The only reason I can think of him wanting to come to us over the others is that he'd be guaranteed a game.

That and that he would at least know Danny Wilson!

Whilst this is the sort of story I love to hear about, i fear it is probably out of our reach, especially with another Premiership club apparently involved.

Would be soooo happy to be wrong here though.

Boy could become a total fans favourite the way things are and our need for goals.

Ngoooooaaaaall!!!

Who knows

Would he get as much game time with another EPL team as he would with us?

Depends what Liverpool want from the loan:

Game time and/or put him in the shop window, much better that he plays regularly - we are better option I'd say

Or do they want someone to cover his wages - then not us

telford_jambo84

Who knows

Would he get as much game time with another EPL team as he would with us?

Depends what Liverpool want from the loan:

Game time and/or put him in the shop window, much better that he plays regularly - we are better option I'd say

Or do they want someone to cover his wages - then not us

I would say that liverpool would pick up most of the wages if they were willing to do so for Wilson and he is rumoured to be on ?15k a week

Fermit the Krog

Would Liverpool want him playing for a rival in the EPL? Maybe.

Championship? Perhaps.

Us? Depends on how Rodgers thinks he'll be looked after at Hearts. He had no worries sending us Wilson.

ETA - I doubt it'll be a financial decision on Liverpools part. They are paying 100% of Wilsons wage and given he cost them an initial fee of ?2 million, his wages will reflect that. The decision will be football based.

Gene Parmesan

seems like he actually is not joining us as banderson has lifted it straight from here

Yip, from kickback. Don't tell my editor. RT @pepando@BarryAnderson_8 How likely is this to happen barry? Or did you get it from kickback?

elmospit.gif

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Why would the wages have to be less than Enklemans? Who's to say he's not replacing McGowan???

Enks wages were probably more than Gowsers, given the age difference and when Gowser signed his previous contract.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I smell another sanction. Maybe Doncaster could actually scout the players for us as well?

I smell another sanction. Maybe Doncaster could actually scout the players for us as well?

SPL ruling states that "Heart of Midlothian Football Club may bring in any player under the age of 21, costs less than his replacement on a one-in-one-out basis so long as the incoming player is shorter than the outgoing player by a full inch, due to the fact that M.Ngoo is a full 3 inches taller than Heart of Midlothian's outgoing player (P.Enkleman) then the SPL cannot sanction the signing of this player."

jamboinglasgow

Would Liverpool want him playing for a rival in the EPL? Maybe.

Championship? Perhaps.

Us? Depends on how Rodgers thinks he'll be looked after at Hearts. He had no worries sending us Wilson.

ETA - I doubt it'll be a financial decision on Liverpools part. They are paying 100% of Wilsons wage and given he cost them an initial fee of ?2 million, his wages will reflect that. The decision will be football based.

Have just read a good article from a Chelsea blog site, its talking about the loan system for big EPL clubs (though obviously it is mainly talking about Chelsea.)

http://thechels.net/2013/01/getting-a-better-return-from-the-loan-process/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

If we are getting more players from Liverpool then it seems good to be seen to developing those players with game time and in return Liverpool will provide a source of loan players who when mixed with Hearts own academy talent could build a strong team.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It is a good point about the one in and one out business and the lower wage than the out-going player though. If Wilson's wages are being entirely taken up by Liverpool then it would make sense that Hearts would have assigned him as a replacement for the lowest paid of our outgoing players and that would be the young lad from the U20's, no? That leaves a good wage for McGowan and what was probably a half decent one for Encklemen to play with.

Here's hoping that leaves us the opportunity to get a forward in, if not N'Goo then someone else.

It is a good point about the one in and one out business and the lower wage than the out-going player though. If Wilson's wages are being entirely taken up by Liverpool then it would make sense that Hearts would have assigned him as a replacement for the lowest paid of our outgoing players and that would be the young lad from the U20's, no? That leaves a good wage for McGowan and what was probably a half decent one for Encklemen to play with.

Here's hoping that leaves us the opportunity to get a forward in, if not N'Goo then someone else.

That was the way I was looking in to things too. Makes no sense using McGowan or Encklemen's wage on some one who isn't even being paid by Hearts.

Gibson's Willie

Good comment torsten I'm sure our astute usage of the loan system will be infuriating them at sfa and they will be looking to see if the goal posts can be moved to scupper our abilities to try to be competitive .It would appear that we have a good working relationship with Liverpool so lets wait with baited breath .

Archived