Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton are definitely the catholic club and liverpool are the Protestant club. 100%. Not that it matters to me. Not into all that nonsense.

Utter pish, these things don't matter down there. People tend to support a club depending what part of a city they are from. As someone else said these things don't matter outside Scotland and I doubt they even cross peoples minds.

Radioactive Mince

I was always under the impression that English teams didn't give two shites about sectarian rivalry and that only the most dimwitted ***** dragging their knuckles round the west of Scotland thought it had any place in football.

Might be wrong there :rolleyes:

:bravo:

It's frightening how irrelevant it is down there, for half of Scotland at least. The half of Scotland that includes ourselves should see this as a good thing. Sadly, some try to cling to things that just aren't there, to feel more relevant themselves and somehow vindicate their own pathetic waste of their life.

As someone else said these things don't matter outside Scotland and I doubt they even cross peoples minds.

Say that at a Linfield match in NI.

And substitute religion for politics and it applies to several teams in several countries, I'm sure.

:bravo:

It's frightening how irrelevant it is down there, for half of Scotland at least. The half of Scotland that includes ourselves should see this as a good thing. Sadly, some try to cling to things that just aren't there, to feel more relevant themselves and somehow vindicate their own pathetic waste of their life.

Our half being the half that has no interest whatsoever in any sectarianism.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And substitute religion for politics and it applies to several teams in several countries, I'm sure.

Okay, apart from Ireland and Scotland then?

Anyone who gets embroiled in this shite is a ######. If the OF ever did leave for England, it would probably start taking off in some god foresaken shite shemes down there too. Wish Edinburgh had held out longer before being infiltrated by bigoted boring plebs too, but alas, not to be. :(

I didn't mention NI as it a given that it exists there. And of course there are situations with teams like AEK in Greece, etc. However I was really thinking of it more in terms of Britain.

Can we please move this irrelevant conversation away from this thread?

Whenever I see a load more posts I get excited with the idea that this is a goer! Now **** off to the Shed!

Can we please move this irrelevant conversation away from this thread?

Whenever I see a load more posts I get excited with the idea that this is a goer! Now **** off to the Shed!

:thumbsup:

Utter pish, these things don't matter down there. People tend to support a club depending what part of a city they are from. As someone else said these things don't matter outside Scotland and I doubt they even cross peoples minds.

I think you mean outside 'Glasgow'

If he signs can he play in the cup? No?

I would have thought he could.

But would need to check the rules to be sure.

I was under the impression that I didn't give a shite about whether or not a club originated from catholic/Protestant communities.

Oh, wait, I still don't.

I was under the impression that I didn't give a shite about whether or not a club originated from catholic/Protestant communities.

Oh, wait, I still don't.

The worst thing about bigots isn't that they subject you to their nonsense,its that they ALWAYS think you must be a bigot too and are interested in their bigoted viewpoint

It may be pish now, but historically it is not.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

As I live in England I'm qualified to nail this and I can tell that they have no time for any sort of Bigotry, it would only get in the way of the racism.... :curtain:

Everton were formed by a Methodist Church group. Liverpool splintered away from Everton, so both were started by the Methodists.

How the mighty have fallen!

This thread is turning into a car crash!!!

But is it a protestant car crash or a catholic car crash?

So what relevance does it have on this thread?

Because someone mentioned it and then someone else said it was pish (on this thread). It wasn't.

I personally do not care.

What the **** happened in this thread?

what would this player think if he seen this thread?

It's embarrassing how much this crap comes up on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21143835

Interesting article here mainly about Wilson and how there is a possibility of hims staying past the loan deal but also says how it would be a good move for N'goo and Hearts should it come off.

Good article that's been lost amongst the sea of shite in this thread.

I like the way he speaks, seems sensible, talking about earning his place, and good news that he might stay on past the Summer too.

Just going by this interview, he seems like a good character to have in the dressing room.

Good article that's been lost amongst the sea of shite in this thread.

I like the way he speaks, seems sensible, talking about earning his place, and good news that he might stay on past the Summer too.

Just going by this interview, he seems like a good character to have in the dressing room.

Just listened to the interview that article came from on Hearts TV and he does seem very grounded and seems like a guy who just wants to play football and will play anywhere for the team also sounds semi-promising for the future too.

seems like he actually is not joining us as banderson has lifted it straight from here

Yip, from kickback. Don't tell my editor. RT @pepando@BarryAnderson_8 How likely is this to happen barry? Or did you get it from kickback?

seems like he actually is not joining us as banderson has lifted it straight from here

Yip, from kickback. Don't tell my editor. RT @pepando@BarryAnderson_8 How likely is this to happen barry? Or did you get it from kickback?

u know he is taking the piss?

Gregory House M.D.

Manchester City and Chelsea have loyalist protestant elements actually.

Why is this even being debated though :cornette:

u know he is taking the piss?

I know but after seeing people believe certain transfer rules and kenny miller it was worht a bash.

Really?

Well, I can't confirm/deny this as I wasn't born. Part of the song 'Poor Scouser Tommy' is sung to the tune of the sash though.

To the above post, Liverpool were the Protestant club, however it's not really much of a thing down South anymore.

Anyway, back to Ngoo.... Definitely better than we have, even at this stage in his career.

Havent been in Liverpool when the Orange marches are on then?

Suggest anyone who thinks there is no sectarianism in England or especially liverpool just go on yourube and type in Liverpoll orange march. Huge marches are held there hundreds of bands and thousands lining the streets and many a liverpool flag or scarf can be seen.

Everton were founded as a Catholic team in a similar way that Hibs and Celtic were formed.

One thing ill add is there is not the same bitterness or hatred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest C00l K1d

Have we formed some sort of partnership with Liverpool or is this common on the back of european ties?

I know we got Tapping from spurs but that was a perm move rather than loan.

telford_jambo84

Cheers sounds promising! :thumbsup:

Been told he will have had at least one training session maybe two before the ICT game

Been told he will have had at least one training session maybe two before the ICT game

Sounds good possibly announced tomorrow then??

Archived