Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Judging by what I've read here, its as likely then, as Kenny Miller and Rudi Skacel arriving this afternoon on a tandem.

Judging by what I've read here, its as likely then, as Kenny Miller and Rudi Skacel arriving this afternoon on a tandem.

:spoton:

I used to hate Liverpool, I watched Being Liverpool and now like them ... I now even pick them on Fifa 13.

I wish we'd pair up with somebody down there and carry out a pre-season training with them at their complex instead of going away ... learn from the coaches and also from their players ... no benefit to the English club other than they get first dibs on any talent that they fancy.

Looks very slight, McJake would half him in two in minutes. Looks good though.

Going by that video I think he would cause serious problems for McJake. His rather awkward style somehow reminds me of Ricardo Fuller.

McJake isn't even that big actually. i am surprised anyone has any bother with the attempted physical side of his game. His positioning is also horrendous and any striker with a quarter of a footballing brain would not even have to encounter him very often in a game and still bag a hat-trick... He's THAT shit in my opinion. it's criminal that we have not had a decent striker up against him this season. imagine the mess Robertson would have left the guy in?

People comparing him to see how well he'd do against McPake is unreal.

McScaff is shite.

This x1000000.

Mcpake couldnt lace this guys boots, and I haven't seen this guy play.

Colin nish roasted him several times at the weekend. Says it all.

Agree with everyone above who is flabbergasted at us using that ***** pile of shite McPake as a yard-stick for any incoming striker.

When are people going to bother watching some highlights or games v us and get their heads around the fact that he is utterly... and I'll repeat this, just to make sure... UTTERLY dog shit. :rofl:

I've not said McJake is any good, if fact calling him "Utter Dog Shite" is a complement imho. What I meant was that if he got anywhere near Ngoo, he'd snap him, because it is the only way he'd get the better of him.

I have never rated McJake as a player, he seems a good leader but a horrific player. I'm 48 with one leg and arthritis in it, and I reckon I'm still a better player than him.

I've not said McJake is any good, if fact calling him "Utter Dog Shite" is a complement imho. What I meant was that if he got anywhere near Ngoo, he'd snap him, because it is the only way he'd get the better of him.

I have never rated McJake as a player, he seems a good leader but a horrific player. I'm 48 with one leg and arthritis in it, and I reckon I'm still a better player than him.

Glad that has been cleared up mate.

Just to reiterate for all of above, including yourself.... MCJAKE IS AN ABSOLUTELY SHIITE FOOTBALLER :10900:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry. My mistake.

Now that I get your point, I agree that the shifty wee bellend would probably try and half anyone in maroon, but a half decent forward of any kind of standard would just have to shift the ball to the side and let the useless pap fly past him, before side-footing home.

The mere fact that we have went this far in to the season without a decent forward is an absolute joke.

I am sick of these threads. Not a dig at the OP but it is written as tho it is a done deal. I get all excited, but in reality it is as true as Messi signing for us.

Please Gullit lounge this.

cheers

He can play as part of a "two or three man attack" hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah. What's he like in defence?

All Premiership clubs should be looking to the SPL as a way to give their fringe players experience and keep them fit. It makes sense.

i8 you're a grumpy grumpy man like. Have a day off.

Have a beer, maybe a tug?

Hug please Chimp.

Oooft.

Big lad, quick feet, direct, good in the air, bit of pace and a good finisher.

EVERYTHING we've been missing.

You could say all the above for David obua as well!

You could say all the above for David obua as well!

"Good finisher"?

I liked Davie Obua but he couldn't finish a book.

"Good finisher"?

I liked Davie Obua but he couldn't finish a book.

That was only 2 years ago, i think we only have 2 players left from that team! frighting

A Hearts/Liverpool tie up? :wub:

oh+my.jpg

So, a Hearts/Liverpool/Celtic tie up then? Oh wait....

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How dare you slag the stork!

The Crane surely? If we're going to use ornithological nicknames for players, I simply must insist that we do not ignore the national bird of their homelands. :mad:

If we are going to bring in a striker it should be done before saturdays semi-final fact.

Grumpy.

Mgoo mgoo skinned by mgoo

Skinned by mgoo and smarting

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Come now JKB.

Whats the point, McGlynn will just ruin him as a player anyway.....................surely !!!!!!!!!!!

Say What Again

Skinned by mgoo and smarting

The first "Ngoo" chunt sung, we'd get done for racism, by the SPL.

Nap.

:disappointed:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Come now JKB.

Whats the point, McGlynn will just ruin him as a player anyway.....................surely !!!!!!!!!!!

Safe to say that he might gain a wee but of experience, fitness and strength from the deal but I really cannot see him heading back down the road with tales of ground-breaking New tactics and methodologies to be fair mate. :D

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Safe to say that he might gain a wee but of experience, fitness and strength from the deal but I really cannot see him heading back down the road with tales of ground-breaking New tactics and methodologies to be fair mate. :D

That Liverpool mob must be a pretty stupid outfit and not know a lot about football if they think loaning their finest talent to the charge of the worst manager since Gordon Brittas is going to be of any benefit. That's all I'm saying.

We_are_the_Hearts

That Liverpool mob must be a pretty stupid outfit and not know a lot about football if they think loaning their finest talent to the charge of the worst manager since Gordon Brittas is going to be of any benefit. That's all I'm saying.

Or Rogers might have been impressed with the spirit and organisation shown against his team in 2 games and also by the atmosphere the fans can SOMETIMES generate.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Mr Brittas!

Sorry, lost all of my reply when you brought him up. I am heading home to enjoy some pre-recorded Brittas Empire tomfoolery. :lol:

Ps, McGlynn couldnae lace Brittas' winklepickers. :mad:

Near Post Zibby !

Obviously the guy must be decent or he wouldn't be on Liverpool's books. But were those highlights of him really that impressive ? The matches looked like they were at a pretty modest level. He needs to be a quantum leap ahead of what we've got to make it sensible to dispense with Sutton ( does his contract run on next season ?) and to hold back Smith's development. After all - as like as not, Ngoo would be back down the road come May.

Promise?

:curtain:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Mr Brittas!

Sorry, lost all of my reply when you brought him up. I am heading home to enjoy some pre-recorded Brittas Empire tomfoolery. :lol:

Ps, McGlynn couldnae lace Brittas' winklepickers. :mad:

You've been released then.

Jolly good.

Maybe they do know about football and they respect the very good work of the Hearts Academy and the way the club develops young players through to the first team.

Colonel Kurtz

Maybe they do know about football and they respect the very good work of the Hearts Academy and the way the club develops young players through to the first team.

Correct Hearts have restored their relationship with Liverpool after Romanovs handling of trtanfer deals, Mellor and another guy ensured they wouldnt deal with us.

BTW the LIverpool/Tims tie up forgets when The sash used to be sung from the kop in the sixties

Correct Hearts have restored their relationship with Liverpool after Romanovs handling of trtanfer deals, Mellor and another guy ensured they wouldnt deal with us.

BTW the LIverpool/Tims tie up forgets when The sash used to be sung from the kop in the sixties

You sure about that, I was always under the impression Everton were the huns Liverpool the tims - did Everton fans not sing "on the banks of the royal blue mersey"?

Well, I can't confirm/deny this as I wasn't born. Part of the song 'Poor Scouser Tommy' is sung to the tune of the sash though.

To the above post, Liverpool were the Protestant club, however it's not really much of a thing down South anymore.

Anyway, back to Ngoo.... Definitely better than we have, even at this stage in his career.

Hagar the Horrible

Well, I can't confirm/deny this as I wasn't born. Part of the song 'Poor Scouser Tommy' is sung to the the of th sash though.

To the above post, Liverpool were the Protestant club, however it's not really much of a thing down South anymore.

Anyway, back to Ngoo.... Definitely better than we have, even a this stage in his career.

No it's not

tartofmidlothian

You sure about that, I was always under the impression Everton were the huns Liverpool the tims - did Everton fans not sing "on the banks of the royal blue mersey"?

I was always under the impression that English teams didn't give two shites about sectarian rivalry and that only the most dimwitted ***** dragging their knuckles round the west of Scotland thought it had any place in football.

Might be wrong there :rolleyes:

Everton were formed by a Methodist Church group. Liverpool splintered away from Everton, so both were started by the Methodists.

Everton are definitely the catholic club and liverpool are the Protestant club. 100%. Not that it matters to me. Not into all that nonsense.

I was always under the impression that English teams didn't give two shites about sectarian rivalry and that only the most dimwitted ***** dragging their knuckles round the west of Scotland thought it had any place in football.

Might be wrong there :rolleyes:

No your right.

FFS .arguing about which english teams represented which religions has to be a new low.

religion has no place in football

Everton were formed by a Methodist Church group. Liverpool splintered away from Everton, so both were started by the Methodists.

I was under the impression that Everton played at Anfield but when they left the council forced the owner to name the newly firmed football club Liverpool as he tried to hijack the Everton name

Archived