JKB collective share purchase

Maple Leaf

donated, i live up north previous season ticket holder but cant get to many games these days sadly. may get down to st.mirren though , caley is easy for me this week :cheesy:

hearts have given me so many happy memories , the least i could do HHGH.

FOREVER HEARTS

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am a ST holder and have STs too for my kids when they come to stay with me and they have their new adidas strips as well.

Donated what I could afford at the moment, will put more in once I get paid at the end of the month as can't afford to buy shares for myself outright.

I don't say much on here but it's good to see everyone rallying to the cause. Memories of 19-5-12 will never forgotten by my wee boy and myself who were at the game.

Forever Hearts :cheesy:

Just back from being away for the past week and just starting to read the turmoil. From what I see GBP1.4 mill. is due next week, which I think is a bit unrealistic as a target in such short notice. Therefore, at what point is Vlad willing to pay this bill in order to keep the club alive? and what would happen to the money if the target is not reached in time?

Again, too much to read in such short notice so if anyone would like to fill in the blanks it would be most appreciated.

Bill

kingantti1874

Just back from being away for the past week and just starting to read the turmoil. From what I see GBP1.4 mill. is due next week, which I think is a bit unrealistic as a target in such short notice. Therefore, at what point is Vlad willing to pay this bill in order to keep the club alive? and what would happen to the money if the target is not reached in time?

Again, too much to read in such short notice so if anyone would like to fill in the blanks it would be most appreciated.

Bill

?1.4 mill? Where did you get that from

Bill

I don't know where that figure comes from but what we should be concentrating on is raising as much as we can. The more we raise, the more chance uncle Vlad will pay the rest. Dig deep Everyone!

It was mentioned somewhere but now I read GBP450,000 due now but a total of 1.79 million. Whatever the amount its a shambles

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

It was mentioned somewhere but now I read GBP450,000 due now but a total of 1.79 million. Whatever the amount its a shambles

about ?450/500k is due now for unpaid tax

HMRC are trying to establish we owe them a separate ?1.79M for Kaunas loanee players, this is subject to the tribunal

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

About ?5,600

:pleasing:

well done JKB

Apparently view from gorgie are doing a collective too and some supporters clubs are considering it. All money to Hearts at the end of the day

Not been on here in ages, Just read the news, so how can i donate ? Not seeing the donate button anywhere.

It's under the club crest at the top of the page.

Yes. Here's part of the feedback I got from a senior executive:

This is a magnificent gesture by JKB. Many thanks.

Setting this facility up was a great idea and good way for the users of JKB to unite and contribute as one.

the windae cleaner

whilst working today i got speaking to one of my customer (Pensioner and s/t holder at Caley)

when it came to paying he thrusts an extra tenner in my hand and asks me to stick it in the pot

was genuinely humbled .. so another ?10 in the pot

About ?5,600

Not sure if I am reading this properly, but the site seems to say that some 5,100 people are viewing or have viewed JKB in the past 60 minutes.

If that is the case and if 5000 of them can part with ?20 to donate to this fund that would raise ?100,000 almost 25% of the tax bill. I appreciate not everyone can contribute but if you can squeeze out just a little, it will make a significant difference.

I stress this was my reading if I am wrong & therefore talking bollocks, apologies in advance

Our original plan was to wait until December before buying the shares.

After discussing this with the Club today, we'll be transferring some of the funds as soon as possible.

portobellojambo1

I've stuck a little bit in just to keep the total going in the right direction.

Been trying to donate, internet has been terrible today, will do shortly

Can JKB please make sure any funds are handed over to the club on a daily, weekly basis?

No point in having a share option if we try to pay when it is too late, not sure if this has been covered due to the 1st

two pages of bickering.

Here is an email I recieved from the club today. I have edited out some comments that I thought were not appropriate for publication:

Great effort by the fans on JKB.

There is no doubt that an earlier part-payment of shares is valuable to the club at this moment in time and will help us through the next few days/weeks.

... What I would say we are absolutely determined that this club will survive in its current form and there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes ...... that we believe will drive us through the immediate danger. We must continue with the backing of supporters though and without their ongoing support on a day-to-day basis then we won't reach our goal. Our aim is to negate the threat posed to the club's future next week and then focus on getting us to January when we can adjust in order to then take us through to the end of the season.

The response so far has been encouraging but we must continue to build the momentum and I hope that the guys that have decided to buy shares but are maybe holding off will realise that they will be buying us further time to allow the club to continue with its rescue planning.

It's clear that the purchasing of shares is important to the club, and the JKB collective share purchase is one way of doing it.

John Montgomery

Already donated as well as shares bought by my wife and myself. Link posted on my Facebook page (at least I hope it works). Well done everybody.

My wife and I have donated, and were both in buying shares today. The staff in the shop said there has been a steady flow of people all day. Hopefully this will continue.

Donation made, hope to do a bit more next week and the next again ...monies saved on giving up smoking

I'm in for that. All smokers give it up to save hearts!

Ok that's me donated.

Not a huge amount, but I will donate more in the coming days/weeks.

Our aim is to negate the threat posed to the club's future next week and then focus on getting us to January when we can adjust in order to then take us through to the end of the season.[/color][/font][/size]

I would expect the high earners will be told to look for new clubs in January.

Great effort so far everyone.

I've donated a hundred quid. No one can stand by. Everyone needs to do something. Two tickets being bought and donated too.

I've donated a hundred quid. No one can stand by. Everyone needs to do something. Two tickets being bought and donated too.

.Spectacular

Has anyone that uses FB or twitter tried sending the link to any ex-players? The likes of Pinilla, Aguiar, Karipidis etc were all happy to respond to requests for 5-1 photos. Maybe they might be willing to make a donation? Maybe not, but worth a try!

scottish_chicP

Well done to JKB and well done to everyone who has donated. For those of you who can but haven't....imagine life without Hearts. Shit eh?

Posted this in the update thread but think it would get more notice here;

To raise awareness of this, could we get leaflets made up for the next three home games?

A lot of people would want to buy shares but might not have a spare ?110 to give but might have ?10, ?20 or ?50

itsnomarooned

Why is there a set of predetermined amounts rather than us being able to choose what to donate? An ?11 donation seems rather random.

Archived