JKB collective share purchase

Maple Leaf

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Montgomery

Do you not mean Chairperson?

It you can afford it and care about the club you will donate. Not for what you will get out of it...I have put in ?110 i want to be chairman ... :deal2:

Hi, my auntie agony aunt...how did you arrive at the selected amounts that can be donated?

11,22,30,40.50 100.200, 500, 1000..

just asking....

Er, I'm not entirely sure. :boat:

What do people think of the amounts?

PayPal is being a bit slow in coughing up exact numbers, but the amount donated so far is approximately ?900.

Thank you to all who've donated.

Fantastic stuff. I bought my own, but will see if I have a few quid I can add to this too. Well done to everyone so far.

I am talking about how the club is run. I want a team to support as much as anyone else but the point is that Vlad is now quite categorically stating we are not his plaything anymore. Therefore, that should change the structure of decision making at the club.

For 10% of the club, therefore, there should be a fans' representative on the board.

As for money, I will donate something to the JKB fund. I could buy the full whack of 1,000 shares but I am not going to do so because we are acting like panicking headless chickens rather than thinking rationally.

Do you honestly believe that one fans rep on the Board will make any difference? Board meetings are held in a man's living room in Kaunus. Even if they were properly constructed someone with 10% of the equity has no voice if someone else has 85%. Just ask Usmanov about his 30% stake in Arsenal, he can't even get a seat on the Board.

In response to a number of queries, the JKB admin team is providing a method of collectively purchasing shares in HMFC, further to the recent announcement by the club. All members who want to purchase chares by this method should be aware of the terms and conditions that apply.

Terms and Conditions governing the purchase of HMFC shares by Jambos Kickback.

1. Members may donate any amount they wish through Paypal.

2. All monies collected, less Paypal fees, will be used to purchase shares of HMFC

3. The shares will be purchased by Jambos Kickback and will be held in the name of Jambos Kickback.

4. The intent is for the purchased shares to be held in perpetuity. This means that they will not be sold, traded, or transferred by the current management team. However, in the event that the sale of the shares becomes necessary or advisable, any proceeds from the sale will be donated to a worthwhile Scottish charity or to a Hearts-related good cause, in keeping with our donation practice of recent years.

5. Once the shares are purchased there can be no refunds to members.

Please use the "Donate" button under the JKB logo at the top of the page.

We expect to keep this facility open for about one month. Periodic updates will be posted.

We recognise that there are different opinions regarding the share purchase. This thread is only for those who wish to donate. There are other threads available for those who choose not to donate, for whatever reason.

Is there somewhere we can see the amount donated as it increases? Would create a bit of interest/excitement, maybe.

kingantti1874

PayPal is being a bit slow in coughing up exact numbers, but the amount donated so far is approximately ?900.

Thank you to all who've donated.

We raised 8 times that for a flag, come on guys!!!

Is there somewhere we can see the amount donated as it increases? Would create a bit of interest/excitement, maybe.

I agree, but there's no way of doing that other than by periodic posts by an admin team member. Good thought, though.

We're now over ?1,200.

Thanks again to all who've donated.

Done. Got my own shares and now given some cash to the fund. It's so easy to do and takes less than a minute (as long as you can remember your paypal password!)

You know it makes sense

Done. Got my own shares and now given some cash to the fund. It's so easy to do and takes less than a minute (as long as you can remember your paypal password!)

You know it makes sense

A PayPal account ot password is not required. Members can pay using a credit card or a debit card.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Me and dad filled out our share forms this evening, getting posted along with cheque tomorrow

just added another wee donation to the JKB fund.

come on everyone, how much did we raise for the flag again? a wee ?10 here or ?20 from everyone and we can send Dexter to board meetings :10900:

Well done everyone who has already donated. I'm planning to buy shares myself but if I can't quite find the cash I'll definitely use this.

Thanks to Maple Leaf etc for taking the time to organise this.

Come on JKB. Time for us to try to make a difference.

J.T.F.Robertson

A PayPal account ot password is not required. Members can pay using a credit card or a debit card.

How does this work? (I was thinking of mailing you a cheque)

signed, thicko

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Ok so i have a tax bill myself to pay so doubt I can go the full whack and buy shares. Have contributed a fair bit to the kickback fund and I'll try and add more later if possible. Cheers to maple leaf et al for setting this up. Top idea.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Can I do it on my phone? Can't get on conp right now!

yup, scroll to the top of the thread and click on the link to the donations page. Fairly self explanatory from then on

Done. Already got my own shares but this is a worthy cause.

Everybody who is not going to Inverness this weekend because of the ludicrous KO time, why not donate what your ticket and bus fare would've been..............you know it makes sense :10900:

Er, I'm not entirely sure. :boat:

What do people think of the amounts?

Threw me at first as was expecting denominations of 10's or 20's but hey its JKB we are talking about so made my donation regardless :drummer:

Hi guys i have put wee statement out in Robbo and JKB collective share issue post

can you put it on here and wher else it can be seen please thank you

robbo 27

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hi guys i have put wee statement out in Robbo and JKB collective share issue post

can you put it on here and wher else it can be seen please thank you

robbo 27

John,

Can you please start a wee thread telling us where you stand in all this?

I am sure some folk would like the opportunity to get a good handle on what is fact and fiction and where our most celebrated living hero stands.

:unsure:

How does this work? (I was thinking of mailing you a cheque)

signed, thicko

The "Donate" button starts you off on a three or four page process. On the page for making a PayPal payment, it provides the option of using a credit card or debit card instead of using a Paypal account. That's what I used to make my donation. It was simple, and it worked fine.

Here is Robbo's statement about the share issue:

"guys it is quite simple and as said in most of the media coverage i was involved with yesterday

I was approached by David Southern who put the proposal about 'share ambassador' it is a title they wanted and means very little in scheme of things

I asked him a series of questions as anyone would mainly

1. What is money raised used for

2. Would it be used for tax bill

3. How grave is situation if it fails

4. Would money be used for salary shortfall

5. What was long term view for club

6. How quickly could the club get to self sustainability on wage bill

7. What would happen to current players and could they be kept on a realistic wage

and a few more to boot . . . . I was asked back to have a meeting with David and Sergei where the questions were answered

I was then asked again to consider the position of trying to HELP the club with the share issue over the next 6 weeks

My role was to speak with David at Federation meeting do a press call and be available for meetings with individual fan groups and supporters club s to answer the questions and doubts that they have and to tell them the situation where the club finds itself right now . . . . I agreed

We have another meeting arranged for Friday 9th in Inverness hosted by the Highland Hearts at the Encore hotel to talk to them as well as we want as many Hearts fans as possible to know facts before they decide waht they want to do

I am not a finanacial expert and look at the following. . .

Do not buy shares if you cant afford to . . . there is no doubt this is not a financial investment . . . a return would seem unlikely

Do not feel that there is a gun been held to your head as it is not . . . You can only do what you feel is right and i can understand anyone being sceptical

I am only trying to help the club and can tell you right now I have filled out my form amd will be buying my shares (it is not a massive investment it is what i can afford )

Am i being finanacially rewarded for this? NO Absolutely not as as my integrity honesty and transparency would be comprimised . . . i am trying to help the club nothing more nothing less. . if it works fantastic if it does not then at least i tried"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Here is Robbo's statement about the share issue:

"guys it is quite simple and as said in most of the media coverage i was involved with yesterday

I was approached by David Southern who put the proposal about 'share ambassador' it is a title they wanted and means very little in scheme of things

I asked him a series of questions as anyone would mainly

1. What is money raised used for

2. Would it be used for tax bill

3. How grave is situation if it fails

4. Would money be used for salary shortfall

5. What was long term view for club

6. How quickly could the club get to self sustainability on wage bill

7. What would happen to current players and could they be kept on a realistic wage

and a few more to boot . . . . I was asked back to have a meeting with David and Sergei where the questions were answered

I was then asked again to consider the position of trying to HELP the club with the share issue over the next 6 weeks

My role was to speak with David at Federation meeting do a press call and be available for meetings with individual fan groups and supporters club s to answer the questions and doubts that they have and to tell them the situation where the club finds itself right now . . . . I agreed

We have another meeting arranged for Friday 9th in Inverness hosted by the Highland Hearts at the Encore hotel to talk to them as well as we want as many Hearts fans as possible to know facts before they decide waht they want to do

I am not a finanacial expert and look at the following. . .

Do not buy shares if you cant afford to . . . there is no doubt this is not a financial investment . . . a return would seem unlikely

Do not feel that there is a gun been held to your head as it is not . . . You can only do what you feel is right and i can understand anyone being sceptical

I am only trying to help the club and can tell you right now I have filled out my form amd will be buying my shares (it is not a massive investment it is what i can afford )

Am i being finanacially rewarded for this? NO Absolutely not as as my integrity honesty and transparency would be comprimised . . . i am trying to help the club nothing more nothing less. . if it works fantastic if it does not then at least i tried"

Cheers Maple Leaf...

I had already read all that on the various mediums that it is available on... I am just distraught that some folk still need to have it presented to them in yet more ways in order to get their heads around what is happening here.

A JR thread would help I reckon... Even if that is because some people cannot be arsed actually reading or listening to his already quite clear ambassador work.

I mean seriously... Why are we still even debating this?

We now have TWO 'prizes' to be drawn from among those who donate to the JKB Collective Share initiative.

1. A signed shirt by Hearts legend John Robertson.

2. A behind-the-scenes tour of Tynecastle for a donor and his/her family, conducted by the CEO of Big Hearts, Alan 'Chalky' White.

So far, we've had 60 donors, for a total amount close to ?1,800. Thanks to all who've donated.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We now have TWO 'prizes' to be drawn from among those who donate to the JKB Collective Share initiative.

1. A signed shirt by Hearts legend John Robertson.

2. A behind-the-scenes tour of Tynecastle for a donor and his/her family, conducted by the CEO of Big Hearts, Alan 'Chalky' White.

So far, we've had 60 donors, for a total amount close to ?1,800. Thanks to all who've donated.

Is there anything I could do to help this scheme out? I am unfortunately recently unemployed and bored out of my tits right now...

J.T.F.Robertson

Would someone quickly confirm for me that the "amount donated" pulldown, refers to the number of pounds sterling.

I assume I can donate in dollars? (daft question)

Is there anything I could do to help this scheme out? I am unfortunately recently unemployed and bored out of my tits right now...

I'd also be willing to help out

J.T.F.Robertson

Would someone quickly confirm for me that the "amount donated" pulldown, refers to the number of pounds sterling.

Anyone?

Anyone?

If you use a MasterCard or visa they will auto convert it for you on your statement. usually a better deal than the bank or Bureau de change.

The amounts in the pull down menu are in pounds sterling. The current exchage rate is roughly 1.6 Canadian dollars to the pound. So, if you donate, say, ?100, it will cost you about $160.

J.T.F.Robertson

The amounts in the pull down menu are in pounds sterling. The current exchage rate is roughly 1.6 Canadian dollars to the pound. So, if you donate, say, ?100, it will cost you about $160.

I figured that, Ron, but just wanted confirmation.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Have the club been made aware that JKB will be making a substantial share purchase?

Have the club been made aware that JKB will be making a substantial share purchase?

Yes. Here's part of the feedback I got from a senior executive:

This is a magnificent gesture by JKB. Many thanks.

Can shares be purchased now with what we have and again later if and when more donations come in.

The plan is to make a single purchase, probably in the December 10-15 time frame. The offer closes on December 19.

Archived