JKB collective share purchase

Maple Leaf

The current net total (which means after PayPal fees have been removed) is ?7,100.

Well done, and thank you, to all who've contributed.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is there a set of predetermined amounts rather than us being able to choose what to donate? An ?11 donation seems rather random.

The selected amounts were chosen to provide a wide range of options to the members. The lower amounts are odd to distinguish them from membership payments. That helps the JKB bean-counters! ?11 buys 100 shares at 11 pence each.

itsnomarooned

The selected amounts were chosen to provide a wide range of options to the members. The lower amounts are odd to distinguish them from membership payments. That helps the JKB bean-counters! ?11 buys 100 shares at 11 pence each.

Oh, fair enough. Just wondering.

The current net total (which means after PayPal fees have been removed) is ?7,100.

Well done, and thank you, to all who've contributed.

How much do paypal charge?

the windae cleaner

Maple heres an idea seeing as we know the shares is more of a donation

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/120194-double-your-money-when-raising-funds/

maybe for Celtic and Sheep game ???

By not being able to go to games regularly (due to distance and money, oh how I wish I lived in Edinburgh :() I feel like the fans who are in the same boat as me NEED to owe the club money for the memories and good times they have given us, even if it is only a tiny amount of money, it'll still help.. Come on Jambos, every little helps!

Today, the members of JKB purchased 50,000 shares at the cost of ?5,500.

The word I got from the club was that the share offering is going well, and that everyone at HMFC is heartened by the goodwill being shown to Hearts from people all over the world, and by fans from many other football clubs.

The word I got from the club was that the share offering is going well, and that everyone at HMFC is heartened by the goodwill being shown to Hearts from people all over the world, and by fans from many other football clubs.

Great news. Lets keep it up.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

great effort

Hi guys

Would just like to congratulate everyone who is contributing! I haven't myself but will be getting 10,000 shares tomorrow

Once again well done!

DigitalTwisted

Made my donation. Only the minimum ?11 this time as after my ticket for the St Midden game that's me rooked til pay day. Once I get paid at the end of the month though I'll get my tickets for Aberdeen and make another donation.

stranraer-jambo

Donation made. Will be purchasing shares also at the St Mirren match.

Looking on the 'Donate' tab at the top of the page, there is a stream of donations being made.

Keep up the good work.

Once the share issue is closed it would be good if the club could offer an option for JKB to buy more shares on an adhoc basis.

Fans might be able to give more if payments could be spread out over a few months, especially with Christmas coming up.

I for one wouldn't mind giving a bit every month.

Job done. Shares purhased today, 2 x tickets for St Mirren, and Aberdeen games bought, and a donation to the JKB share scheme.

Long week at work, glass of wine in hand and can sleep better knowing I have done my bit.

More to follow in due course.

Once the share issue is closed it would be good if the club could offer an option for JKB to buy more shares on an adhoc basis.

Fans might be able to give more if payments could be spread out over a few months, especially with Christmas coming up.

I for one wouldn't mind giving a bit every month.

Good thought. I'll ask the folks at the club about this possibility.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Will chuck in more next week when I get paid (against my better judgement) but needs must.

Looking at tonight's donations it looks to me like a busy night.

yeah it appears there have been a continual flood throughout the evening.

Good to see.

Going to buy my shares tomorrow, but as part of the JKB massive from about 2000, it would be rude not to contribute....

i was rock bottom 48 hours ago..im feeling more positive today and this evening..some great efforts and stories. still some boys at work who proclaim to be hearts fans that simply aren't..they've said zip about contributing..i will never speak to them about hearts again following this..more respect for hibs fans who still trundle up to watch their fayre!! well done KB..best reading on here for yonks!

Good thought. I'll ask the folks at the club about this possibility.

What's the chance of a counter on KB?

Also, I was thinking of putting messages on Real Madrid, Atl?tico de Madrid, Barcelona, etc., forums, asking for donations.

Is it possible to link direct to the Paypal page without having to go through KB?

Mods / Admin?

Today my younger brother phoned to buy shares (ST HOLDER) and could'nt because they dont accept cards (working abroad)???

anyway to cut a long story short he instead bought ?200 worth of tickets for the st.mirren game , hearts are giving the tickets to a children's hospital. class from the club

ITS MORE THAN A FOOTBALL CLUB!

Gregory House M.D.

Donated. Hopefully be able to donate another small amount in the coming week. Great effort folks.

I've had feedback from the Atl?tico de Madrid forum that a smaller minimum donation would offer a greater chance of success.

?15 (about 11 quid) is steep for some people.

Can we reduce the minimum?

Isn't there an option to.donate whatever you want Wave?

Not that I can see. It's 11, 22, 40, 50, 100 or similar.

Is there?

Radioactive Mince

Surely 99% of folk can, at some point, afford to splash out eleven quid.

Nothing wrong with the amounts imo. A monthly payment system would be good. Sure the admin team are working on that as we speak.

kingantti1874

Surely 99% of folk can, at some point, afford to splash out eleven quid.

Nothing wrong with the amounts imo. A monthly payment system would be good. Sure the admin team are working on that as we speak.

It's to attract the random non Jambos mate...

Kalamazoo Jambo

Not that I can see. It's 11, 22, 40, 50, 100 or similar.

Is there?

Looks like 6 has been added as an option.

just added a wee drop waiting for pension day for sending more

We are about to break the 10k Barrier

Keep it up folks

Looks like 6 has been added as an option.

We've gone further than that, having listened to what people have said on this thread.

Dexter has changed it so that members can select whatever amount they want to pay. We suspect ?18.74 and ?19.02 might prove to be popular choices. :laugh:

But members can select the amount to suit themselves - though I think there is a minimum of ?3.

Also. we're changing the screen so it can be used for more than one purpose. For example, BigC is running a quiz next Wednesday and it would be useful to collect the fees online rather than in cash. And there's a big JKB memorabilia raffle on the way as well.

uly do you have an updated total of what has been donated so far

If you go to the donation traker page it tells you at the bottom of it what the total is

• 9,886.00 Total Donations
  • 21,000.00 Total Goals
  • 11,114.00 Still Needed

uly do you have an updated total of what has been donated so far

We're running at nine thousand nine hundred and a bit....... :whistling:

As you know, we've already committed ?5,500 to the purchase of 50,000 shares, so we're not letting the grass grow under our feet on this.

Radioactive Mince

I see now the benefit of allowing folk to pick their own amount. I got to stick in another ?29 to bring donations to ?10,000.

Let's keep it up.

Archived