JKB collective share purchase

Maple Leaf

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There does not appear to be much interest in my proposal for a match against the Legends so I will accept that it is not going to happen. Perhaps it is because I am new to the board but I can assure you I always have the best interests of Hearts to the fore in these circumstances and will look for another way to raise a team.

There does not appear to be much interest in my proposal for a match against the Legends so I will accept that it is not going to happen. Perhaps it is because I am new to the board but I can assure you I always have the best interests of Hearts to the fore in these circumstances and will look for another way to raise a team.

I don't think anyone doubts your credibility mate, probably more down to charity fatigue and trying to get 15 bodies together when it's the middle of winter.

Plus it's about 20 years too late for me. :whistling:

Maybe ask the mods if they can let you put this on it's own thread so that more can see it.

Great idea btw.

I don't think anyone doubts your credibility mate, probably more down to charity fatigue and trying to get 15 bodies together when it's the middle of winter.

Plus it's about 20 years too late for me. :whistling:

Maybe ask the mods if they can let you put this on it's own thread so that more can see it.

Great idea btw.

Agree with this!

Think it's just been missed on this thread to be honest. Get it on a thread of its on in January and it will be right up there.

Cracking idea. :thumbsup:

An extract from my previous post:

"Any additional funds that come in, from the Paulo Sergio Cardi Raffle, for instance, will be donated to another Hearts-related cause in the near future."

We haven't decided specifically what that cause will be, but it could be used to purchase match tickets, or donated to either the HYDC or the Big Hearts Community Trust, or a combination of those.

I should also point out that there won't be a huge amount of money involved.

The Paulo Cardi Raffle is still under way, so we don't have a final total yet, but the total donated from all sources so far was ?39,439.61 (as of 9:15 pm). Of that, ?640 was paid in using the donation page, but was a contribution by a member to buy tickets for kids to get to games (see the Donate a ticket to future Jambos thread). So the total for the JKB Share Purchase is ?38,799.61. We've bought ?38,500 worth of shares, so the amount remaining is ?299.61. That may increase a little in the next 40 minutes, and whatever the sum is, it can benefit the club in the form of extra ticket purchases or purchases of some other kind.

Archived